Starway 02: A Traipse Bonus Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped for a moment and looked up at her cutely, "Now you have two toys working on your pussy."

She sighed deeply and smiled, "Mm hm."

I lashed at her sweet clit again with my tongue and felt the silver egg shaking inside of her. I pressed my face deeply into her and began sucking on her and kissing her, which made her shudder and close her legs gently around my head. I worked on her for a long time, enjoying her sweet-salty taste and the vibrations. I looked up at her finally and decided that I couldn't keep myself from her awesome tits for any longer, then pushed myself up onto the edge and began suckling on her delicious nipples. Her titties tasted so good, and I remembered the night before where I had forced myself to stop in order to give her a proper oral. This time I didn't want to stop, so I found the button and pressed it again, then brought my greedy little mouth back to her gourmet D cups. She moaned and tossed her head as I continued to eat her tits, sucking and licking and nibbling on her big dark nipples. I wanted to make her cum, she deserved it and I wanted to make her feel good. I pressed the button a third time and watched her expression melt as she moaned in long, drawn out tones. I pushed her onto her back and straddled her, then grabbed her tits with both hands and shoved as much of the right one in my mouth as I could. I used my tongue to spin circles around her hard nipple and felt myself getting horny again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and sighed, and I knew she was gonna cum soon. I brought my mouth over to her left breast and locked my lips around it, then pulled up on her swollen nipples and shook my head back and forth.

"I'm gonna cum..." She whispered to me as I kept abusing her soft pillows.

I kept at it and was rewarded a moment later by her screams of ecstasy. I turned the toy off a few seconds later and she held me on top of her while she caught her breath.

A couple of minutes later, she sat up and lifted me with her, then we eased ourselves back into the hot tub for a good soak.

We soaked for about five minutes silently before Kya finally spoke, "So tomorrow, will you ask Trask about my proposal?"

I nodded, "Yeah for sure, but I'll wait and see how he's feeling before I spring anything on him."

"Yeah of course, there's no rush."

I moved my arms around absently under the water, "I already have so much I want to tell him. As much as I've hated it, I think we both needed some time away from each other to think."

She moved her hair out of her face, "Yeah, I think you're right," she said a little nervously.

I noticed her tone and asked her, "What's wrong, Kya?"

She looked even more worried, "It's just that, well... we've been fooling around so much. How am I going to explain that to him?"

I nodded and smiled, "He gave you permission, remember? So what are you worried for?"

She shrugged, "He gave me permission to help you with your problem, not screw you over and over again. The truth is, I've enjoyed it just as much as you have, and even though I don't feel bad or guilty about it as far as my own feelings go, I feel like in some way I've caused you to cheat on him."

I thought about what she said for a minute then replied, "No, I don't think he's going to mind at all. He knows me and he knows how crazy I can get when I have an episode, but I think he will be far more relieved when he hears that you kept me from having any more episodes after the fact."

"Yeah but... if it was me, and my husband was quite obviously having casual sex with another woman... or another man for that matter, I would be all kinds of upset."

I frowned, "Yes, but he would be cheating on you because he would be lying to you about it and trying to keep it from you. Not only that, but even if it was consensual adultery, the two of you would be constantly competing and trying to make the other person jealous. There's nothing like that going on here. Trask knows about it, he asked you to do it. Not only that, but... well, do you love me Kya? Like, are you IN love with me?" I asked seriously.

She looked a little shocked, "No! Well, I mean, I do love you Starry, as a friend, but..."

"But you don't want to marry me and live together forever and have kids and be buried next to me?" I said emphatically.

She laughed and some of the tension dropped off of her, "Yes exactly. I have been having an absolutely amazing time with you Starry, but I know it can't go on forever. I really want to be with a man, I don't consider myself a lesbian, even though I do find women attractive and most recently have had incredibly raunchy and smoking hot sex with one particular hottie. I just want to be sure that Trask feels he can trust you and I to be friends without thinking that I want to steal you from him."

"I see. Well, just tell him then, be honest and it'll be fine, stop worrying so much. Besides, what husband doesn't want to see his wife fuck another beautiful woman? Five thousand credits says he fantasized about us the whole way!"

She laughed, unsure, "You think?"

"I know! He's a genetically perfect twenty four year old. Now matter how smart or genius he may be, he's still a young guy, a newly wed that hasn't had sex until recently and he married a girl that worships his body and mind. His libido is unstoppable right now, a normal guy would be horny as hell off his rocker thinking about the two us of together. Trask though, he's like a giant computer train plummeting through space carrying tankers of pure testosterone! He told me that he thought you were the prettiest girl at Kurasuma's event too, and he wouldn't lie about something like that."

She blushed, "No, c'mon you're just saying that."

"I swear its the truth! You can keep trying to convince yourself that you're a lady dude because you're so damn tall, but you caught his eye, and you caught mine."

She smiled warily, "Well, I appreciate that. It's nice to know that people still check me out."

I laughed, "I was checking you out, he was just making a nice observation. But... while we're on the subject, you said something last night during your tyrannical 'I'm fed up with my boring life' rant. You said you wanted to eat my pussy, which you did, rather liberally I might add. But after that, you said you want to 'fuck both of us', did you mean Trask too?"

She turned ghost pale, "Uhh, what? I don't remember saying that..."

I shook my head and smiled, "Don't freak out Kya, I really don't mind. You were having an epiphany, a moment of clarity that made you say what was on your mind. I don't want you to hide it from me or feel ashamed."

She looked down, "Starry! I'm sorry but... not everyone can be like you and speak their mind so easily," she said quietly. She was quiet for another moment then sighed loudly, "The truth is, when I saw your husband win all those matches, I thought to myself, 'damn, that's a real man right there and he's not in his mid forties'. I tried not to think about it Starry, because he's your husband and I would never want to come in between anyone's relationship, married or otherwise. I just want so badly to be with a man that makes me feel like a woman. I want to feel it Starry... someone stronger than me, a guy I can let my guard down around and cry if I need to, and frankly, a guy who can fuck me like an animal and not treat me like a flower. I'm not a fucking flower! If anything, I'm closer to a rose bush with a lot of thorns. I don't think I'm ugly or masculine, I just don't think I should have to pretend to be weaker than I actually am in order to make my significant other feel less intimidated. I mean, Trask has got issues, everyone does, but at least he's willing to change. Jason didn't want to change, and I was tired of being the one with the balls. He thought being a man was giving me extra spending money; honestly, I'm glad we didn't drag out our breakup, it never would have worked out..." She stopped again and looked like she was about to cry. She held it together though, and continued, "I'm not gonna lie Starry, I thought about it, actually I thought about screwing both of you at the time. It was a secret fantasy, not something I actually thought I would do."

I bobbed over to poor Kya and grabbed her hands under the water, "I'm not mad or jealous Kya, its okay."

She nodded and smiled weakly, "I know that Star, thank you. Now that I know Trask a little better though, I know that even if you were out of the picture I wouldn't try to date him. We're too similar, our personalities I mean, it wouldn't work. He needs someone like you to lighten him up a bit, if he were with me, we'd just argue all the time. It was purely sexual, I don't have any real feelings for him other than as a friend. I respect him for going to face his demons, and that's just the kind of trait I want in a man. I would never actually act on my imp..."

"Kya, shut up," I told her with a laugh.

She looked at me blankly then started laughing, "Yeah, okay."

I laughed with her, "God you weren't kidding, you're exactly like him, Analyzing everything! You saw me and him, you thought both of us were hot, and you fantasized about banging both of us; sounds like a pretty normal secret fantasy. Stop being so afraid of yourself! Trask is the same way, man you should have seen his expression when I asked him to cum on my face! There was like, a fuckin' battle going on in his brain," I tried to mimic his expression and voice as best as could, "Oh no... what should I do? She wants me to ejaculate on her face! Is that okay? Is that psychologically healthy for her or me? What does this mean for our sex life and future copulation sessions and how will it impact our relationship in the future?!" I laughed, "Stop! Both of you, just stop it already!"

Kya was laughing so hard that she could hardly breath, "Okay... okay!"

When we both finally settled down, I looked at Kya mischievously, "You know, I can arrange a fuck date for you two."

She looked mortified, "NO!"

I laughed, "I knew you would object to that, so how bout' a threesome? I could be the ref," I winked at her. ;D

Her jaw dropped and she looked at me in smiling disbelief, "You're the devil! No, no, NO!"

I laughed again, "I'm gonna tell him that you said we should."

Her eyes flared into a death glare *_*, "DON'T YOU DARE!"

She grabbed me before I could get away and started tickling me. I fought as hard as I could, fruitlessly of course. She hooked her long arms under mine and grabbed my wrists, then twist my arms up around the back of my head.

I giggled as my chest heaved, "So now she shows her true colors! Do your worst, you masochist!"

She laughed and held me pinned against her body, "I will."

She dragged me over to one of the jets and pushed me against the wall roughly. My tummy hit the smooth tile edge and I made an 'oomph' sound. I could feel the jet pushing on my thigh, it was warm and it felt pretty good like a rough massage. She shifted me over suddenly and I gasped as I my crotch moved right in front of the forced water stream. It pummeled my bare pussy for a few seconds and it almost hurt, but after I got used to the initial shock, it actually felt super good.

Kya relaxed her grip but didn't let me go, "How's that?"

"Good..." I moaned softly as I closed my eyes.

I felt her kneel a little bit and she brushed my hair aside, "I used to do this when I was a desperate teenager. It's a good way to get off quickly without having to worry about the mess. Of course, it's hotter when you're doing it at a pool party with lots of people around," she chuckled softly.

I giggled as she began running her hands over the front of my body, "It feels nice."

She nibbled on my ear and I shuddered, "I'm gonna have to give you back tomorrow, so I want to show you at least some of my tricks."

Kya continued to rub her hands all over me then started tugging roughly at my nipples. It had only been about two minutes, but I felt like I was already gonna cum. She massaged my little tits roughly while still pulling on them, then slid her hands down to my pussy, "We've got to get some sleep tonight, so I have to make sure you're tapped out."

I was about to reply but she spread my pussy open under the water and I grit my teeth. The jet forced hot water into me and pounded on my clit. It was a good hurt, and I moaned as she continued to hold me open as she kissed my neck on both sides.

The water kept slamming into my sensitive clit and I screamed, "Kya, I'm gonna cum!"

She spread me open wider and pushed a finger into my tight little hole which of course, made me cum hard. I shuddered and moaned, but even while I was in the middle of cumming, she lifted me up over the ledge and pushed me forward. I was still shaking, but I managed to hold myself up somehow while she moved up into the place where I was just standing. At this point, my orgasm had just ended, but I yelped as I felt her tongue push inside of me.

"Aw fuck!" I shouted as I looked down between my legs and saw her tonguing my insides.

I was still so sensitive and didn't feel ready for another orgasm, but Kya wasn't giving me much of a choice. I could hear her moaning as the jet was hitting her own pussy and she continued to eat me while I was spread out doggy style in front of her. She fucked me harder with her tongue and pushed it in as far as she could reach, then dipped her tongue down to my clit and licked on it. I moaned again, loudly, and tried to keep myself upright. She brought her tongue down low to my clitty, then licked slowly upwards. My head was dropped and I continued to stare at her through my tits. She kept licking my slit like I was an ice cream cone, moaning all the while. She pushed a finger inside of me carefully and hit my g-spot, then continued to lap at me wantonly.

I shook as I felt another orgasm about to hit me. It had scarcely been a minute since my last one, and I wasn't sure if I could hold myself up anymore.

I felt her begin to fuck me with her finger and massage my g-pot perfectly. My mouth was hanging open and I think I was drooling, but I didn't care, "Fuck me baby! Make me cum again!"

She moaned louder pulled me closer down onto her finger, "I want you to cum on me baby! Please try!"

I moaned and felt my pussy contract. I felt her fucking me, but my mind was in a different place. My husband... fucking Kya... I couldn't stop thinking about it. People never do the secret things they want to do, but what if this one came true for me? I wanted to see it, hubby's big cock sliding into Kya, my best friend, parting her wet pussy lips and stretching her out; In and out and around in every direction. Unlike either of them, I did nothing to stop myself from fantasizing, and every thought and image led to another. Hubby stroking his shaft over Kya, then exploding all over her face and tits, pumping white hot semen into her wet snatch, watching her face contort with pleasure and relief at having finally been fucked so good after so many years. I could hear Kya moaning behind me and I imagined it was because Trask was sliding his dick in between her awesome tits. She was trying to lick the tip of his cock with her tongue while he slid between her cleavage and smashed her titties together, her whole chest slick and glistening with his precum. He'd grab her head and shove his schlong down her throat, and she'd choke a little and enjoy the feeling of being overtaken. He'd fuck her mouth roughly and cum into it without warning her, and she'd try to swallow it all. There was too much cum of course, and what she couldn't swallow she coughed up. I watched as the excess cum ran down the sides of her mouth, thick and mixed with her saliva. Her face was covered in precum like her tits, and hubby was still hard even though he'd already cum twice. He'd turn her over and fuck her doggy style, just like he did to me, pulling her hair and making her scream and beg.

"Fuck that bitch!" I heard myself say out loud, not really separating reality from fantasy.

Kya had no idea what I was imagining, but my dirty talk seemed to excite her even more, "Yes! You're such a little slut Starry, cum for me!"

I felt the pressure building up inside of me again and concentrated on it. It was just like before, except this time there was no toy, so I raised my little ass higher and begged Kya, "Please baby! Make me squirt again!"

I felt her strong fingers reach up in a hook like motion and she pressed down on my g-spot hard. Then, while she was still sliding in and out of me she started shaking her hand back and forth.

I was gone with pleasure. In my mind, hubby was still fucking Kya, pounding into her from the back and spanking her perfectly shapely ass. She was moaning and begging him for more cum, and finally he pulled out of her and her and jacked himself off roughly over her ass. I watched as he came a third time, spraying cum all over her back and all the way up to her neck and shoulders. In real life, Kya was pounding into me and destroying the inside of my pussy, and I couldn't handle it anymore.

I threw my head back and screamed then felt my pussy clench one last time. I let my body do what it wanted and felt the same familiar rushing sensation in my crotch, then I came. My eyes were closed, so I can't tell you what it looked like, but I heard Kya screaming as I kept cumming, "Fuck yeah! Gimme that cum baby girl, god yes!"

I could feel the juices rushing out of me while I continued to cum, and Kya kept screaming. Finally, I collapsed and couldn't hold myself up anymore. I heard myself breathing hard and I was shaking. I mean, my whole body was shaking, like my nerves had been overloaded. I turned my head weakly so I could see Kya, and it was amazing. Her face was wet, and so were her tits, but I never saw her dip deeper into the water than her waist. I must have gushed all over her like she wanted, because she was looking at me like I was a genie that had just granted one of her three wishes. Her hair was plastered all over her body, half dry and her skin was glistening with my girl cum as I saw her work both of her hands under the water. She was till standing in front of the jet, and I knew she was holding her pussy open so the water could smash into her clitty. She brought a hand up to her tits and ran her palm between her cleavage, then looked at me in a crazy kind of way. Then, she brought her fingers into her mouth and her eyes rolled back as she tasted me on her skin. She looked at me again and whispered, "Oh my god Starry, you taste so good... I'm gonna..."

She crossed her arm over her chest suddenly as her body seized and she screamed. She hunched over and grabbed the edge with both hands and held her head against my foot while she continued to cum. Even the night before, she hadn't cum that hard, and I thought this time that she really would pass out. She finished finally, and dragged herself over to me, panting and heaving, then laid down next to me on the towel.

The next morning, after a long shower together and a lot of coffee, Kya drove us to the spaceport to pick up Trask. I was wearing one of the new outfits she had bought me and was feeling very excited to see him, but I had no idea what kind of mood he would be in so I was trying to prepare myself. I didn't want to be irritatingly bubbly, but I also didn't want him to think I didn't miss him. Kya was laughing at me on the drive over because I was practicing my greeting to him. I asked her what she thought was better, like, "Hi hubbywubby!" or "Greetings husband of mine".

So we finally got there and waited around for a few minutes, then I saw Trask exiting the terminal on our side. I didn't see any of the others, so I figure they had already gone their separate ways and wanted to give me and Trask some space. When I saw him, my heart fluttered and I knew for sure... I was totally In love with him. For the first time in my life, someone needed me and I needed them too, and if that wasn't love I didn't know what was. I totally forgot about my practiced greetings and ran toward him, flinging myself into his arms and trying to hold back tears. I didn't cry though! :D I'm so proud of myself! I held it together as he embraced me and told me how much he missed me, then I told him that Kya wanted to have a word with him. He went over to go talk with her and left me alone for a minute, and I positively burned with curiosity as to what they were talking about. I figured Kya wanted to tell him how much we had fooled around, even though I knew he wouldn't be upset. They talked for a minute and Kya seemed relieved when they finished, then they came over to me and we walked back to the car. Kya told us to take the back while she drove, so we could have some privacy to talk. We sat down and we started driving, and for the first time I noticed how tired he looked. Kya looked back at us and said she would raise the glass divider in the middle of the cab, so she could stay out of our business. I told her she didn't have to, but she just gave me a look. A moment later, the glass was up and I could neither see nor hear Kya, and I felt kinda guilty pushing her out like that. I knew she was right though, I needed to focus on my husband and make sure he was okay, we would have time to hang out with Kya and the others later.

123456...8