Starway 02: A Traipse Bonus Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me so tenderly and so full of desire that it made me burn even hotter, "Babe..."

I stepped up to him and began kissing his chest, "Please don't leave me again, at least for awhile."

I kept kissing him for a long time, enjoying the taste of his skin, still wet from the shower. I ran my nails down his back and he sighed and closed his eyes. I couldn't wait anymore, I needed him, I wanted to make him feel better.

I looked up at him while pawing his growing erection through the towel and said softly, "Keep your eyes closed, I'll be right back with a surprise."

He laughed lightly and kept his eyes closed like I asked, "Okay."

I got up and went to the side of the bed where I had dumped all my stuff. I dug around and found the c-ring, then folded it into my hand carefully and floated back over to Trask.

He was still leaning against the bed frame with his eyes closed, and he heard me crouch down to his crotch, "Is this the part where I get shot? Don't I at least get a cigarette?"

I giggled, "I've got something better for you."

I tugged at the towel and it came off easily. It feel to the ground in a heap and hubby's cock sprang up to my face, ready and waiting. He wasn't completely hard yet, but I would fix that soon. Kya would definitely be watching, and I glanced furtively to the closet and smiled wickedly. I kissed his inner thighs and ran my nails down his hips and he sighed again. His cock was only inches away from my face, and it took everything in me to keep from gobbling him down immediately. I massaged his testicles and tugged at them gently, just how he liked. He kept himself immaculately well groomed, and the only bush he had down there was just a small patch of pubic hair trailing back up to his tummy and chest. Other than that, he was totally smooth, and I absolutely loved the feeling of stretching his silky skin.

He moaned softly, "Where's the surprise?"

I opened my hand and looked at the c-ring, "Keep your eyes closed and I'll give it to you."

He nodded, "They're closed tight, I promise."

I held up the little ring and tried to remember what Kya had told me I needed to do in order to stretch it out. There was no way it was gonna fit the way it was. I messed with it for a second, running my fingers around it in a clockwise direction, and it opened up wider for me, almost like magic. Now, don't ask me to explain how the damn thing works, something about malleable ions and positive and negative charges. Kya had told me that there was a nano-computer inside of it, so it was supposed to do most of the work on its own. I opened it to a size I thought would work and finally faced my husband's awesome penis. He still wasn't totally hard yet, but there was already a drop of precum dew on the tip of his foreskin, so I put my hand on his semi hard shaft and pulled back his skin gently. He sighed lowly and I felt him harden slightly. I rubbed the tip with my my thumb and made my other fingers slick with his natural lubrication, then ran my index finger around the inside of the c-ring.

I asked him lowly and suggestively, "You ready for your surprise, baby?"

He smiled nervously, "Yes, I'm ready."

I carefully slid the ring over his foreskin and gently down his shaft until I reached the base. It was a little tight, but Kya told me it was supposed to adjust automatically. He gasped and almost opened his eyes to look down, but I yelled at him gently, "No! Keep your eyes closed."

"He closed them tightly and sighed again, "Okay, okay. But, what it is?"

Without warning, I placed my fingers around his shaft and started pumping him in long, broad strokes. He gasped and his cock grew harder for me. The ring did seem to adjust a little, and Kya had told me that it was meant to restrict blood flow back out from the penis, while still allowing blood flow in. However the hell it worked, I watched in excitement as hubby's cock grew harder and thicker than I had ever seen it before.

He moaned as I continued to stroke him, "Oh god Star, what did you put on me?"

I wasn't really paying attention to him because I was preoccupied with pumping his long, still hardening cock. My breath quickened as I continued to stroke him lovingly, and he kept moaning as his penis stretched to an uncomfortable size.

I looked up at his face while still stroking, "Does it hurt baby? Do you want me to take it off?"

He shook his head, "No... it feels good baby, please don't stop. Do whatever you want to me."

I stroked him faster, loving the feeling of his smooth skin and firmness. I got even more turned on watching him squirm while I slid my hand on him over and over again. He pushed his crotch into my face and leaned further back on the bed frame, trying hard not to moan too loudly.

I tugged at my nipples with my free hand and said sweetly, "Kya bought this for you, by the way."

He stiffened, "K...Kya?! Why?"

I laughed evilly, "Well, she bought toys for both of us, she wanted to give you something that would help you keep me under control. She was right, you seem to be loving this."

He remained silent for awhile but I knew my off handed comment had done exactly what I had wanted it to.

I licked my lips as I watched his swollen cock start to drip with more precum, "Hubby... when you were gone, did you think about Kya and me fucking each other?"

I got the reaction I wanted. He kept his eyes closed but he became noticeably nervous, "What? Baby! No..."

I tightened my grip on his hot dick and began stroking it harder, "Please tell me the truth. Did you think about it?"

He gasped and I knew that I was the one in control of the situation, "I... I tried not to, but yeah, I did."

I giggled and felt my pussy become moist, "Its okay, I wanted you to. I can tell you about it if you want."

He struggled to keep his eyes closed, "Starry..."

I stopped stroking him and ran my finger in circles around the tip of his cock, "When I had an episode in the middle of the night, Kya came in to make me feel better. She put her hand in my panties and rubbed my clit until I came, and then we started kissing. I kissed her for a long time, I pushed my tongue into her mouth and ran my hands all over her. I sucked on her big tits hubby, then I licked her pussy until she came hard. Then, she lifted me over her face and tongued my pussy, it was so good baby, she fucked me with her tongue until I came. Then, we grinded our pussies together and thrashed against each other until both of screamed and passed out. Doesn't that sound fun, hubby?"

He moaned and shuddered, "Baby! Why are you telling me this?"

I kissed the tip of his cock and sighed as I got a small taste of his cum, "Because I want you to think about it. Last night, Kya showed me how to use the toy she bought me. I pushed it inside me and it vibrated the hell out of my pussy and I ended up squirting everywhere. Then, I squirted all over Kya, I covered her in my sweet girl cum, all over her face and tits in the hot tub. She ran her fingers over her chest and licked my juices off her fingers, then came too. I wish you could have seen it, baby, I promise I'll learn how to do it on command so I can drench you in my pussy juice."

He groaned, loudly this time, "Starry please! Don't do this to me..."

I giggled again, "Makes you wanna cum doesn't it? What's wrong hunny, don't you think Kya is hot?"

He crossed his arms over his chest and grit his teeth, "Starway..."

I stuck out my tongue and licked around his swollen cock head for a few seconds, which made him flinch significantly, "I'm not gonna let you cum until you give me straight answers! Do you think Kya is hot?"

He sighed in defeat and pleasure, his eyes still closed, "Yes baby... she's very hot... extremely."

I smiled in satisfaction, "She looks even better with nothing on."

Before he could say anything, I shoved his cock into my mouth and started sucking on it hungrily. He was so hard, harder than I'd ever felt him before, and he groaned loudly and put his hands on my head. I ran my lips over and back on his shaft and my eyes rolled back. So good! I was so horny, beyond horny, and I couldn't tease him anymore. I worked my mouth over him feverishly, looking at the closet as I did so, hoping that Kya was watching me and masturbating in the dark. I sucked the tip of his dick while I started jacking him off and he ran his fingers through my hair. I felt myself slobbering around his already wet cock, my saliva mixing in with his cum and making my tongue slick. It smeared off onto my cheeks as I continued to suck him, then I drew back and looked over at the closet with a smile, hoping Kya would see the long strands of sticky cum leading from my mouth to his cock.

"Keep your eyes closed baby, I'm gonna eat you for dinner," I told him, my voice wavering with wild desire.

He was breathing hard and sighing, still trying to be somewhat quiet, probably because he didn't want Kya to hear us. I thought that was hilarious in of itself. I turned sideways, facing the closet, and rolled out my tongue under hubby's cock. I kept stroking him, god, he was huge now! That cock ring was really worth the money, however much Kya paid for it. She was certainly getting her money's worth that night, that's for sure. I kept stroking him and slapping his cock against my tongue while staring at the closet with a smile. Then, something I didn't expect happened. I saw the closet door slide open slowly and quietly, and a moment later I saw Kya on her hands and knees, biting her lower lip and looking at me and my husband's cock longingly. She was topless but still had her panties on, and her fingers were wet. She looked scared, or at the very least hesitant, but her eyes were glazed over with lust, and she started to slowly crawl the few feet toward me. Trask's eyes were still closed and he wasn't exactly paying attention, since I had his dick in my mouth and was slapping it against my tongue. I watched her crawl toward me and then she stopped, just inches away from my face and the throbbing cock I was holding. I was a little shocked, but excited as all hell. I looked at her as lucidly as I could manage in a questioning way, and she nodded slowly. She could have left; its not like I was forcing her to do it, and even I was a little taken off guard at how bold she was being. I loved it though, and it turned me on even more to the point where I lost my mind and all reasoning.

I looked up to Trask and whispered again, "Please don't open your eyes yet, rich boy. I have another surprise for you."

He sighed in frustrated pleasure, "Oh babe, I'm not sure I can handle any more surprises right now... you're making me feel so good."

I let go of his cock and reached out for Kya's wrist, "I promise hubby, you'll love it."

I grabbed Kya's trembling wrist and she let me lift it up to my hubby's slick rod. She looked at me again, scared and unsure, but slowly wrapped her long, slender fingers around it. She shuddered and looked transfixed as she closed her hand around my husband's big dick. I scooted around to face him again and pressed the flat of my tongue on his engorged head, then grabbed onto Kya's wrist again and made her move his shaft around my tongue.

"Oh fuck baby, that feels so good," Trask said with a groan as Kya started moving her hand around on her own. She tightened her grip a bit and licked her lips wildly as she moved his cock over my warm tongue. I wanted her to taste him, I wanted to share him with her. I drew my head back and scooted over to the left, then reached around to the back of Kya's head to pull her over. She was sitting up on her knees, and she hesitated for just a moment, then gave in to me and shifted over to occupy the space I was just in. Hubby's long, thick cock was wet with both of our fluids, and she stared at it tremulously as her chest heaved and her mouth hung half way open in unbelieving desire. I pushed her head gently forward and she opened her mouth wider, then finally closed her lips around his shaft about halfway up. Trask shuddered again and moaned, and I pushed Kya's head further forward so she could taste his entire length. Her eyes rolled back and she trembled as she pulled back with her mouth and let her tongue linger. I knew this couldn't go on for much longer, and I had no idea how I was going to do it, but I had to let Trask know that it was Kya who was sucking him off now. She moved her mouth forward again, her eyes were closed and she was going so slowly, savoring every sensation that she caused. I stood slowly and quietly, and looked down at Kya as she picked up speed and started sucking faster. Trask was still leaning against the bed, sighing and moaning, and I knew he was going to cum soon. A part of me wanted to just stand there and watch while I fingered myself, but I knew I had to take care of the little issue before it got any worse. Kya looked up at me wildly and rolled her eyes back again, and I nodded.

I braced myself as best I could, then said, "Hubby... you can open your eyes now."

He nodded and his eyes fluttered open a second later. He looked at me standing right next to him and then immediately down to Kya who still had her eyes closed and was working fervently over him with her mouth, "Oh my god, Kya!?!"

Kya started sucking him faster and I threw myself at Trask, wrapping my arms around him, "Please hubby, don't! Whatever you're thinking right now, just stop! Turn your brain off, don't analyze it, don't think about it, just let it happen. There's two beautiful women here that just want to make you feel better... so please," I whispered to him pleadingly.

He looked down at Kya and moaned, "Starry... I... ohhhhh."

Kya started licking around the tip of his cock and I pressed my hands on his chest, "It's okay... let us... please."

I kissed his chest several times then all the way down back to his thighs as I lowered my body. Kya was stroking him more slowly now, in long, deep thrusts. I put my hands on her breasts and massaged them, and she moaned in the back of her throat as she continued to blow my hubby. I watched her for a long time and my pussy dripped; it was so hot watching her suck off my husband. I wasn't jealous at all; I loved it. I knew she hadn't had a man in over three years, and hadn't had good sex in probably much longer. She slid her mouth and tongue all over him, making wet sounds and smacking her lips against his silky skin. Trask was trying to keep his knees from buckling as he moaned louder, obviously figuring out somewhere in his head that there was no reason to be quiet now. His moans excited Kya even more, and she sucked fervently, worshiping his slick man meat. I couldn't handle watching anymore, so I took his balls into my mouth and started sucking on them while Kya worked on his shaft.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the texture and taste of him, my face right next to Kya's. He gasped and his legs started to shake, "Oh god..." he whispered.

I knew we were making him feel incredible, and I wanted to make him cum so hard. I wanted Kya to see it, I wanted to make her fantasy real.

I moved my tongue all over his swollen testicles and sucked on both of them, pulling them roughly away and using my lips to stretch his skin out. Kya drew back and grabbed my hair unexpectedly, then grabbed his cock and shoved my mouth over it roughly. I started sucking on him again gratefully, already missing the taste. She started stroking him while I kept sucking, and he moaned loudly. I mean, he was really moaning; I'd never heard him make so much noise before. This went on for awhile, then I drew back and shoved Kya's head back down onto the salty popsicle we were both sharing. She sucked on it a few times, shoving as much of it into her mouth as would fit, and she gagged a little bit, but recovered. I stole it back from her and did the same thing, and soon both of us had cum all over our faces and our hands and fingers were sticky from it. Kya was just as wound up as I was; she looked totally crazy as we shared rich boy's cock. She was breathing hard and grunting and sighing, giving in to both of us in a way she had only dreamed about. We both drew back at the same time, panting and gasping for air, cum and saliva smearing our lips and cheeks.

I looked up at Trask and smiled, knowing how good I must have looked being all sticky and dirty, "You want to cum for us baby? Kya wants a lot, she told me so."

Kya looked up at him as well and begged wantonly, "I do... please... give it to us."

He was shaking and still trying to hold himself up. He looked agonized in the position we were putting him, like we were crucifying him with raw pleasure. I saw him searching his mind for logic, but it was awash in an ocean of desire. He looked down at both of us finally and exclaimed gruffly, "Don't stop then, keep sucking that cock!"

Personally, I was turned on, but I was also proud of him. In the face of utter chaos, he chose to do something chaotic, and that meant a lot to me. He proved to me that he was capable of turning his logic off, even for a moment. We would complete each other; he was the order to my disorder, and I was the whirlwind of chaos he needed to make his life interesting. Kya on the other hand, looked like she was about to have an orgasm just from being ordered around. It was a win win situation for both of us.

Kya and I faced each other with hubby's swollen cock between us and she stared at me wild eyed. I returned the look, and then we brought our tongues together and started lashing them over Trask's wet length. He gasped and reached his hands around both of our heads, pushing us together as we continued to kiss and lick. She wrapped her already slick hand around him and shoved it back into her mouth, groaning and muffling and choking as she tried to deep throat him again. I watched in amazement as she held nearly his entire length in the back of her throat for nearly ten seconds, then she pulled back and coughed and sputtered while excess cum and spit ran down the sides of her mouth. I did the same thing, and pushed my husband's dick all the way into my throat. It felt good, in a strange way, like I was being defiled voluntarily. I couldn't really breath, not even through my nose, and when I started feeling light headed I drew back as well and gasped for air as thick webs of cumspit strung off my mouth leading back to his dripping cock.

Trask wailed, "I can't! I can't hold it anymore!"

Kya looked up at Trask, delirious with desire, almost like she was a different person, "I need it Trask, please give it to us!"

He moaned again and I grabbed on to his cock roughly, then ran my finger around the now slick c-ring in a clockwise motion. The ring started to vibrate. Trask lost it.

"FUCK! GOD, I'm gonna cum... fuck!... I'm cumming!!"

I started stroking him hard and fast as I felt him somehow harden even more. The tip of his cock looked red and angry, and I knew he was pretty much going to blow us away. I grabbed Kya's braid and pulled her close, then continued to stroke maniacally as I pointed my weapon at her face, "You want some of that hot cum, baby? I'll share my load with you, open wide you tall pretty bitch!"

I'd lost my mind by this point, if you couldn't tell, but it was fine because Kya's mind was gone too. She nodded quickly and opened her mouth up then lolled her tongue out. To this day, that image is one of my number one mental fapping pics. Seeing Kya like that, cum smeared all over her pretty face, her eyes burning and her mouth open, her tongue ready to catch as much cum as she could get; it was nasty and erotic and so honestly human. This wasn't the lonely, brokenhearted girl who owned a realtor business, this was Kya the tiger; the woman who wins tournaments and gets whatever the hell she sets her eyes on.

She wanted it, I wanted to give it to her. I kept stroking and Trask's body went rigid. He moaned in unfettered agony as I watched a thick hot rope of cum streak across the left side of Kya's cheek and shoot way the hell past her head. A half second later, another shot into her mouth forcefully, then another. She closed her mouth and swallowed as I pointed my gun at her tits, and watched two more shots slap against her skin audibly and run down her cleavage. I pointed his cock at my face then, still stroking like crazy, and opened my mouth just like Kya had. I closed my eyes and felt him convulse and moan uncontrollably as he sprayed my face and tits with his salty cream. He was done cumming in straight lines, I mean he was literally spraying everywhere while I kept stroking him. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hot cum landing on my skin. He came on my entire face and on my little tits and a lot of it ran down to my tummy. Finally, he finished and I mercifully reached out and turned the vibration on his c-ring to off.

1...345678