State Rally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, we hope this doesn't create an issue cause we really do value your friendship. If you say no, that's fine. We just can't miss the opportunity to at least ask." Karen seemed oddly nervous for the first time since we started playing last night. "Cole loves blowjobs and I love giving them to him. I still remember the very first time I sucked him. When he came it shocked me. I choked, coughed and spit it out, all over his stomach. He laughed and pretty soon I was laughing too. After that we worked on it and I became pretty good. Now I swallow with the best of them," she grinned.

"I can attest to that," I said with my own grin.

"So for some reason we started talking about the first time a few weeks back," Cole picked up the story. "I was making fun of Karen and she pushed back with 'Well, I'd like to see how well you would do having a cock shoot off in your mouth!' "I made a typical macho boast like 'No problem - I'm sure I could do better' and we went back and forth kidding each other for a while.

"But I couldn't stop thinking about it," Karen took over again. "For the next two weeks all I could think about was Cole sucking a cock. I don't even know why. There's certainly nothing gay about him. I think I just want him to see what it does feel like. I think it would be sexy as hell to watch. We already snowball sometimes when I blow him so he's tasted his own cum at least."

"There you have it, my friend. In a million years I would never have imagined I would be saying this but will you let me suck you off for Karen?"

To say you could have knocked me over with a feather would be an understatement. I had to agree with Karen that absolutely nothing about Cole said gay or bi. And I'd never considered experimenting that way either. You'll recall that, when they had first asked about the threesome, I had reservations that they might overpower me and make me do something I didn't want, like take it in my butt or suck Cole off. But this was sort of the opposite.

"In for a penny, in for a pound, I suppose," I almost shocked myself by saying. "I mean, let's understand the ground rules, okay? You want me to let Cole suck me off until I cum in his mouth. You want Karen to watch the whole thing. And afterwards it'll be as if it never happened, right?"

"Definitely! You can just imagine what the other bikers would think if they ever found out. I hate to say this but you can't even tell Donna. I love her to death but she does have a big mouth and this would just be too juicy for her to keep sec ret," Cole replied.

"Well if we're going to do this, let's get it done," I said as I started stripping. Cole and Karen both rushed to get their clothes off as well. I suspect that was partly an attempt to make me more comfortable and mostly in preparation for what they planned once I left.

Karen staged things. She put a couple pillows against the headboard near one edge of the bed and had me sit partially upright so I could see everything. She directed Cole onto his knees the floor in line with my groin. Karen lay down beside me where she could see everything, taking a moment to run her hand along my semi-erect member. "Okay Cole, he's all yours."

Wrapping his right hand around my cock Cole lifted it off my abdomen and began stroking softly. I closed my eyes and thought back to last night with Donna. When Cole lowered his face and took my crown into his mouth I hardened rapidly. For a few moments he concentrated on this - one hand stroking me slowly while his lips and tongue suckled the tip of my cock.

When he pulled back for a second and licked his lips I realized he had just gotten his first taste of pre-cum. I looked over at Karen and saw a huge smile on her face. She reached out and gently rubbed her hand over his shaven bald head.

Cole took me back into his mouth and started sliding down. He took about an inch of me inside then pulled back up to the tip only to repeat the journey going a bit deeper each time. I had the feeling he was getting used to having something my size in his mouth and trying not to gag himself. I quickly realized I didn't care at all. Cole was giving me an outstanding blow job. I think he was trying to make me feel what Karen felt like to him and he was doing a great job of it. I imagined that I could feel similarities between this sucking and the ones I had gotten from her a night earlier.

I felt Cole's hand slide down to the base of my cock, only his thumb wrapped across the shaft. His palm and fingers cupped my balls and he massaged them gently. I realized he had reached bottom - my entire cock was in his mouth. He slowly pulled back until only my crown was inside his warm wetness and then slid back down to the bottom.

This was unbelievably erotic even though I wasn't at all sure why. Cole was quickly bringing me to the point of no return. I opened my eyes and saw that Karen knew, from the tensing of my leg muscles and the rapid panting of my breath, that I was close. She kept her hand on the back of Cole's head and whispered "Get ready, baby. I think Tony's nearly there." She was right.

A few strokes later I lifted my butt completely off the bed in an attempt to drive myself down Cole's throat. Karen held his head down so he couldn't pull off but I'm sure it wasn't necessary. He bobbed up and down with me so I didn't strangle him from inside and then held perfectly still as I shot load after load into his mouth. When I was spent I fell back to the bed. Cole followed, holding me tenderly with his lips, making sure to keep his tongue away from my super-sensitive post-come cockhead. His hand continued to cup my balls.

When my breathing returned to normal and we both felt my cock start to soften, Cole eased himself off of me. I opened my eyes to see he and Karen lean over me, face to face. Cole opened his mouth and the smile on Karen made it clear she was looking at my cum still inside him. They leaned closer to kiss and I was certain a snowball was in the cards.

When they finally broke apart, I rose up and slid myself off the end of the bed. Karen grabbed my hand and stopped me from moving away. She leaned down and, taking my cock in her mouth, licked and sucked me clean. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. That was incredibly sensual and will be forever one of my fondest memories," she said with a look of sincere gratitude in her eyes.

"Hey man, thanks for letting me give Karen her wish. You should be proud to know that you are the very first and very last cock I will ever suck. What happens at the Rally stays at the Rally," he grinned. "Now, please get dressed and get the fuck out of here. I have big plans for Karen now!"

I wandered down to the pool where I saw pretty much what I expected. Most everyone was drunk, Donna was flirting with anyone she could, and Nate and his wife both sat off to the side looking miserable. I managed to grab Donna for a second and reminded her that we had to leave early in the morning. "I'd never dream of telling you how much to drink or party but just remember - if you puke on my bike you get to clean it off!"

I awoke the next morning to find Donna in bed with me. I was pretty certain nothing had happened and confirmed that when I saw that she was still fully dressed. I used the bathroom not bothering to shower as we had a several hour ride in the heat and humidity to get back home. I had roused Donna finally and got her started with her morning ministrations when she popped her head out of the bathroom and said "I need a favor."

Seems her period was starting and she hadn't prepared for that. There was a convenience store next to the motel so I gallantly agreed to go fetch the feminine supplies she required. Naturally the store was filled with bikers stocking up on drinks and snacks for the trips to their various home areas so the ribbing started immediately. Compounding matters the store was out of bags, so after making my purchase I had to walk through the parking lot full of bikers milling around and packing their bikes with the baby blue box everyone recognized in full sight. Part way through the catcalls and whistles I decided I might as we join 'em if I couldn't beat 'em and proudly lifted the tampons overhead so all could see and jeer. Guys can be so juvenile at times.

The ride home was uneventful but both Donna and I were pretty tired by the time we got to my place. We'd shared one duffle bag for our clothes so after we sorted things out and put hers into her van she wrapped her arms tightly around me in the garage, looking up at my face.

"Thanks, Tony. For everything. The weekend didn't go the way I had hoped, but I enjoyed the time I spent with you. Someday you'll have to tell me what happened when you, Karen, and Cole disappeared from the bar last night." With that she pulled my head down and gave me a serious kiss. Full use of her tongue sent the message that we'd moved beyond the friend zone, but I had no idea to where.

12