State Rally Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ollegio
Ollegio
40 Followers

Tony left her there and walked to the linen closet where he retrieved two large beach towels. He then walked back past her and into the master bedroom where he closed the blinds and then stripped naked. Wrapping a towel around himself, he went back out into the living room and instructed her to follow.

Tony held the door for her but Wendy hesitated. He was covered by the towel but she was still naked and the neighbors' houses across the lake seemed very close by. "Breaking Rule One already? Seems this adventure may end far sooner than anyone expected," Tony said in a low, firm voice. The look of shocked fear on Wendy's face told him everything he needed to know. She slipped past him and walked steadily toward the hot tub, quickly passing behind the arbor and out of sight of any prying eyes. She waited at the side of the tub, uncertain of her limits but unwilling to risk his ire.

"Nicely done, Wendy," Tony praised. "Your instincts seem solid -- you may very well be a true submissive. Now, I grant you permission to enter the hot tub."

For the next twenty minutes or so the two reclined on opposite sides of the tub. Tony had his arms laid back along the top of the tub while Wendy kept hers beneath the water. Right after settling in, Tony had used his foot to separate Wendy's legs without saying a word. Since then he had been massaging her pussy with the ball of his foot. Wendy's eyes never opened but the rasp of her breathing and occasionally shudder of her body told him he was having the desired effect.

Ollegio
Ollegio
40 Followers
12