State Rally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told us later that she felt like she was being fucked by two stallions - not great cocksmen, real horses with their huge equipment. While we had no idea what mental images she was conjuring up, both Cole and I could easily tell from her gyrations, moans, and shouts that this was really tripping her triggers. Karen lasted only a few minutes before exploding in one of the biggest, longest, and most multi-orgasmic events I've ever been party to.

When she collapsed, exhausted, on top of Cole, clearly spent and needing a break, I tried to slip my still-hard cock out of Karen's ass but she growled and reached back to stop me. She was on top of Cole and I was on top of her so he had no choice but to wait until she was ready to de-couple.

In the throes of Karen's ecstasy I hadn't noticed that Cole had come as well. This wasn't confirmed until the next day but for now I was treated to the sensation of his cock slowly softening. I won't insult womanhood by claiming that I now know what it feels like, but I do think I have an inkling into why women often want the man to stay as long as possible.

It's an afterglow/cuddle/reach conclusion kind of thing. You get each other worked up, you play, you tease, you prolong, then you do it and bring one another to the epitome of pleasure. Pulling out then would be rude and abrupt. Staying connected and letting nature relax things is so much more pleasant and sharing. As I felt Coles' cock begin to soften and shrink, I also felt Karen's pussy surrender and release. When he finally popped out of her both pussy and cock were like "Okay, job well done. Time for a break."

Since I hadn't come, my cock had no intention of relaxing. Fortunately, Karen understood all this and completely agreed. When Cole's cock had departed, Karen leaned down and whispered into his ear. Cole slid himself out from under her and Karen pulled her knees higher up under herself, raising her ass while at the same time pushing it back onto my cock.

"Let's go, cowboy. Time for you to teach this bucking bronco who's boss. Fuck me...fuck me real good. And let me feel you come in my ass!!"

What could I do? I had this incredibly sensual woman wrapped around my cock, begging me to fuck her ass until I came. Only a cad would refuse her request. As I started pounding into Karen she got louder and louder. She mostly screamed things like "Yes!! Fuck my ass. Fuck me good. Make me come again!" But more than once she added Cole's name into her demands. Once or twice I looked over to where he was laying next to us on the bed as she said this. He smiled. I smiled back and nodded. You're a lucky man, Cole. I'm honored that you asked me to help you fulfill your fantasy. I know your sex life with Karen will be even greater for both of you from now on, thanks to the presents you've given each other.

Once we'd finished, had our last drinks, pledged our vows of secrecy (even though half the bikers at the rally had to have figured out what was going on and Donna was hardly known for her discretion), and bid one another goodnight, I walked back to my room, thinking Just what all had happened tonight? First, I had some incredible sex - Karen really went for the brass ring. That made me feel satisfied, in a sexual way. Second, I'd helped some friends fulfill a long-term fantasy. That made me feel proud, for doing something noble, albeit in an offbeat way. Finally, I had been used as a human dildo. I wasn't sure how that made me feel, but I didn't think it was bad.

It was only 2 am when I got back to my room and so I was shocked to find Donna there, alone. Party girl that she is, my guess would have been either sometime after 4 or not at all. The only other alternative would have been if she'd gotten herself shit-faced drunk and needed to pass out, but she was wide awake, although had all the hallmarks of a good buzz.

There might be another story in this odd happening.