Statistical Significance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stood and Eli held me close. We said our goodbyes and everyone promised to keep in touch as we headed for the door. On the way out we saw Marilyn, yelling in her shrew-like voice at Buddy. Apparently Buddy enjoyed looking at other women, yet Marilyn was used to being the center attraction. We stopped to watch it from across the room, and it was then that I saw Eli's face. He wasn't sad to see her, but rather, he seemed relieved. "How could I have ever really wanted that?" I heard him whisper.

As we drove in silence, I stared out the window thinking over how great the evening went. Nearing my home, it dawned on me that there was no more class, and this might be the last time I see Eli. We'd never spoken of seeing each other again, and I questioned whether he even wanted to. I was shaken from deep thought by the feeling of Eli's hand on my thigh, squeezing it gently while we were stopped at a red light.

"You're awfully quiet over there, Sarah. What's going on in that pretty head of yours?" I smiled, trying to quickly think of a good cover story.

I decided to bite the bullet and find out once and for all how Eli felt about me. "I was just thinking that Marilyn must have been a fool to let you go." He didn't respond, so I ploughed forward in a rush, as he kept his eyes forward on the road. "I had such a wonderful night with you, Eli. It was fun making that hideous woman jealous, and even more fun dancing. In a way I feel like I've known you for years, and the thought of us not seeing each other...I mean, I don't know how you feel about it or anything...but..." My voice trailed off. I didn't even know what else to say, as Eli just kept driving in silence.

We pulled up to my home, and he got out to open my door. Well, I guess this is it, I thought. He opened the door and helped me step out, then wordlessly walked me to the door. I reached to unlock the door and he turned me toward him. "Sarah, I don't have the words to tell you how much this night meant to me. It wasn't just that you gave me the courage to go, or that you smelled so delicious up close to me on the dance floor. It's because you've made me realize for the first time that I'm a very lucky man. Lucky to be rid of her, lucky to have found you, lucky that you weren't too good at statistics." We both laughed, and I let him continue. "I hope you'll let me take you out again."

"Sounds great. Come inside and let's talk about it." I smiled, pulling his hand toward the door. I wasn't anxious for the night to end, and I had such pent up sexual desires for this man I was ready to pounce him on the doorstep. He seemed unsure, so I added, "You've been in my place a dozen times before. I think I can trust you."

We laughed a little, breaking the tension. He looked me up and down and answered, "I've never been over when you've looked like this. I've managed to be a gentleman so far, but in this dress..."

I giggled and pulled him inside the door. We stepped inside and I headed for the bedroom to freshen up a little. Eli walked into the living room and turned on some music, then made himself comfortable on the couch. When I returned he'd kicked off his shoes and lost the coat and tie. I'd imagined this a hundred times, having his sexy body to myself.

I turned to sit next to him on the couch, and as I did he took my hand and pulled me into his lap. As I wiggled around a little getting comfortable, I saw the lust in his eyes. Wordlessly and as I had imagined it a thousand times, he pulled me toward him for a kiss. This time there was no dance floor, and no one watching. The kiss was full of longing and promises of passion to come. His warm hand settled on my thigh and traced along the edge of my stocking, as his tongue darted into my mouth gently coaxing my tongue to twirl around his.

His fingers traced up the outside of my thigh and under my dress, and I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy begin to tingle. His touches felt like fire against my skin as I moaned into his kisses. I felt his hard cock under my ass, so close to my pussy that I was sure I'd leave a wet spot on his pants. Just as I felt myself melting against him, he abruptly pulled away and looked into my eyes seriously.

"Sarah, is this what you want?" I could barely concentrated on the words he was saying, as the passion was swimming in my head. "If this isn't what you want, we can stop now, and say goodnight. But God, I want you so much right now." His voice was raspy, his breathing ragged, and his cock was hard against my bottom. Looking in his eyes, I stood up out of his lap. He looked slightly dejected before I reached my hand to his and tugged him up out of the couch.

"I don't remember wanting anything more in my life," I answered. His eyes lit up and I pulled him gently into the bedroom. We stood kissing for a minute, and I felt my nipples and pussy aching to be touched.

With trembling hands, he helped unzip my dress and I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and undid his belt. My dress fell to the floor and his lips kissed my chest, moving down to my lace-covered breasts. "God Sarah, you are so beautiful. How did I not notice how amazing you look before tonight?" I giggled, wondering the same thing myself. I helped him out of his shirt and pants until he was standing in front of me in boxer briefs, his hard cock clearly outlined in the cotton.

I reached behind my back to strip, wanting to feel his naked body against mine immediately. He took my hands in his and said, "Let me, I want to unwrap every inch of you." His arms embraced me as he kissed my lips, the warmth of his chest pushing against me, and his smell filling my nostrils and made me want to lick him everywhere. He reached behind and unhooked my bra, then pulled it from me. His hands were on my breasts, gently pinching the nipples and cupping the weight of them in his hands.

Eli reached down toward my middle, lightly rubbing his palm over my panties. He continued his kissed over my neck and shoulders as I felt his finger slip along the side of my crotch, then over my exposed ass. We both moaned as he slipped his finger into my panties, he feeling my slippery hairless lips, and I could feel his strong thick finger teasing along my pussy.

He pulled his hand from my panties and kissed lower, over my breasts until he was on his knees in front of me. My hands in his hair, I looked down into his eyes filled with desire. I felt my knees weaken as he reached out to unclip my stockings, slowly and tortuously sliding each down my leg and off my feet. He reached behind me unhooking the garter, letting it fall to the floor, and then with his hands on each ass cheek he pulled me toward him. He buried his face in my panty-covered crotch, kissing me there and inhaling my scent. Kissing up over my thighs and tummy, he hooked his finger into the sides of my panties, and slid them down my legs.

He looked up at me smiling when he saw how hairless I was down there. I wanted to pull him up, kiss him and lick him everywhere, but he kept the pace slow, tantalizing me with little kisses over my pussy. My clit throbbed as I watched him lightly trace along my lips with his tongue. He steadied me with one hand as he slid his other hand up the inside of my thigh, easing my legs gently a little apart. I watched as his expert ministrations continued, making my knees so weak that I had to hold his shoulders for support. I could feel slippery juices on my thigh as he just kept teasing.

He gently pushed me back toward the bed, as his lips continued to kiss and lick over my bald mons. I sat on the bed and still on his knees he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me hard. I could taste my juices on my lips and wanted to taste his cock in my mouth. He stood up in front of me and with one quick motion slid his shorts down, his cock springing up and slapping against his stomach. He began to kneel back down but I stopped him. I needed to taste him.

I pulled him toward me, my hands on the cheeks of his ass, and he groaned as I licked the head of his cock. He was so hard and already oozing pre-cum. I held his cock in my hand, looking at it closely and thinking how perfect and hard it was. My pussy throbbed as I took his cock slowly into my mouth. His fingers ran through my hair as I pulled him closer, getting his cock deep into my mouth. With a slow steady rhythm I began sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, feeling him get harder against my tongue. He moaned loudly, making me shiver with excitement. There's nothing quite as sexy as hearing a man moan, and know it's all because of you.

The pace stayed slow as my hands roamed over his ass, and down over his balls. He was nicely trimmed, and smelled so wonderful. His scent swirled in my head as I lost myself in the sensation of my mouth being filled with his cock. He gently squeezed my shoulder, pleading wordlessly for me to stop before it was over too quickly. Regretfully I pulled my lips from his cock and looked up into his eyes.

He grinned, and I realized what absolute control he had used to avoid cumming in my mouth. His eyes never left my face as he knelt back in front of me and with his hands on my thighs eased them gently apart. He kissed over my breasts and nipples, licking each one as he pulled me toward the edge of the bed. He gently eased my head down, laying me on my back, my legs spread wide over the edge. I held my breath in anticipation as he leaned close to my pouting pussy lips, blowing lightly on the wetness until I was sure I could take no more.

Just as I was about to beg him to fuck me, I felt his tongue dart into my pussy like a tiny warm cock. He lifted my spread legs over his shoulders then put his hands under my ass to pull my pussy to his mouth. His tongue pushed in and out, and my clit began to throb. He lapped along the length of my pussy, swirling his tongue around my clit without touching it. It was as though he knew my pussy better than men I had dated for months, and I let myself give in to the pleasure he was giving me.

I felt his finger at the entrance of my pussy, and tipped my hips up, willing it inside me. His lips covered my clit as his finger slid easily inside. He moaned against my clit feeling how warm and wet I was inside. The moaning vibrated my clit, making my pussy tighten around his finger. Finally, his lips began to suck gently on my clit, as his tongue brushed directly over it. He added another finger and began pumping in and out. I was so close, but his rhythm was just a little too slow to let me cum.

He started to slide a third finger inside me, but my pussy was too tight to allow him further than the first knuckle. With my juices all over his fingers he pulled the third finger from my pussy and lightly traced it over the crack of my ass. His tongue kept licking, bringing me closer and closer, and I felt his finger lightly press against my other hole. "Oh God... I'm so close," I began to babble incoherently.

With that, he sucked my clit even harder, and lapped the flat of his tongue on my clit. Quickly moving his tongue over and over my clit, he pushed his fingers in my pussy and slid his slippery finger just barely inside my ass. He curled his fingers up to caress my spot inside and this sent me over the edge. My pussy contracted on his fingers pumping in and out of me. Eli held his mouth still over my clit, quietly moaning as my pussy clenched tightly.

When I came to my senses, I saw him looking down at my face, his fingers still inside me. He grinned, and I looked down to see his cock hard and drooling so close to my pussy. He gently pulled his fingers from me, the juices slick on his hand as he grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times, getting it lubricated with my juices. He took my ankles in his hands and pulled my legs up along his chest as he stepped closer, lining his cock with the entrance of my pussy.

He teased the head of his cock along the length of my lips, sliding it over my sensitive clit. My pussy felt so empty, aching to be filled, but he was in no hurry as he pressed his cock down and slid it back and forth between my lips while watching my face. I tipped my hips toward him, trying to pull his cock closer. His face was serious, his expression almost pained as he used supreme control while stroking his cock over me, teasing me.

"God, Eli. Please, please fuck me. Deep, please," I begged.

Eli slid his cock deeply inside me with one thrust. He closed his eyes, revelling in the feeling of my pussy tight around him, and then held his arms around my thighs as he started to rock back and forth. His cock slowly slid in and out of my pussy, filling me so completely. He tilted his hips upwards and his cock began to pound at an amazing angle, pushing with each thrust against my g-spot.

My pussy began to tingle as another orgasm started to build. Eli's cock throbbed inside me, pushing deeper and deeper. My legs splayed to the sides as he reached up to my breasts, pinching the nipples between his fingers. We looked in each other's eyes as he slowly fucked me, and he slid one hand down toward my pussy. He pushed his thumb inside me along side his cock, getting it slippery, and then traced up over my clit. He started rubbing circles around and around my clit, the feelings sending spasms into my pussy tightening around his cock.

"Oh Sarah, God you're so tight. I want to feel you cum on my cock. I want to feel your pussy squeeze me tight as I cum inside you." He brushed his thumb directly over my clit then, and softly rubbed it in a tantalizing rhythm. His cock began fucking me even deeper as I felt a wave of pleasure over my body. My nipples crinkled, and my pussy gripped his cock tightly as my orgasm overtook me. His cock jumped inside me as he exploded, filling my pussy with warm cum.

Winded, he lay across my body still kneeling between my legs, and rested his head on my chest. I loved feeling the weight of him on me, his breathing heavy against my body. I caressed his forehead feeling blissful afterglow, and after a few minutes his softened cock slipped from my dripping pussy.

We crept up into the bed, and he wrapped himself around me. He traced a finger around my nipple, deep in thought. Finally he spoke. "Sarah, I don't know how to thank you for tonight," he said in a serious tone.

I smiled up at him, and kissed his lips softly. "We helped each other, let's call it even."

He looked into my face and his eyes lit up. "Hey aren't you taking Advanced Statistics next semester? Because I think I have a reward system we could employ."

I giggled, cuddling up close to him, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I appreciate all feedback, please write me and let me know what you think! Even if you don't send feedback, please oh please vote. Thank you.

12