Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you," he winced. His eyes widened with surprise at his mistake, but it was too late.

"What did you say?" I asked through gritted teeth, taken aback by the disrespect. Without hesitation, I punched his pectoral muscles, showing no mercy at all as I repeatedly landed blow after blow onto them. He cried out in anguish and that seemed to fuel me further as I increased my pace, taking out all of my anger on it. As quickly as I started, I stopped, savoring the rawness of his chest before slowly sliding myself in and out of him. I hooked his legs over my shoulders as I gradually increased my pace, while he pumped himself. I drove myself deep into him, probing him in every way possible, not overlooking any recess as I excavated him hard. I touched his special spot and his body rocked with waves of enjoyment that travelled down the length of his body as he convulsed on the bed. Throbbing with salacious energy, I could feel my cock being milked by his butt muscles as I moaned with prurience, thrusting into him as I felt his legs pushing me deeper into him as I thrusted even harder. And the inevitable happened.

I exploded into him, flooding his entire being with a white hot river of my molten creamy goodness as he cried out with delight. "Fuck!" he sighed with euphoric enjoyment as his butt muscles milked every drop to his heart's content. At the same time, I held his mouth wide open and watched as spurts of his own explosion shot into his own mouth before disappearing down his throat. He milked me for a long time, savoring each drop that entered his system as though it was a gift from the Almighty as I licked his cum off my fingers, sweet as always. As I slid out from him, he grabbed my hand gently.

"Don't go," he whispered softly, staring at me with longing eyes that were frightened of the thought of being abandoned again. I smiled. I slid out and crawled next to him as I enveloped him within my arms. He snuggled against my pectoral muscles and nuzzled against them as he sighed with relief.

"Better?" I asked, and he nodded. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking about what had happened between us and buried the hatchet, everything was in the past now. What mattered most was that Tyler and I were back together, a fresh start that the both of us required badly. As we lay there, I realized that Tyler and I did not have the chance to dance together when we first met. I sat up, reached for my jeans and took out my phone before plugging it into the hidden speakers I had wired through the room. Soon, the soothing beat of Rihanna's "Stay" played as I stood up, my arm stretched out towards Tyler. He grabbed it willingly as I pulled him up, wrapping my arms around his waist as he did around my head before we rocked gently to the rhythm. As the song drew to an end, he gazed up to me.

"I love you, Zul," he expressed his heart's thoughts genuinely as I kissed his forehead.

"And I love you."

12