Stay, Don't Leave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,686 Followers

In a not-fully-conscious way, I lay down on the edge of the bed on my back and stared up at the ceiling. It was pretty well a coin toss whether I'd fall asleep there or not, and if I did there was a very good chance I'd end up falling on the floor from my precarious spot, but I didn't care. I needed to talk to Robin, and until I could I at least wanted to be close.

****

I awoke again with daylight pouring through the window and Robin still with me this time. In fact, she seemed to be holding me and gently playing with my hair. I'd somehow managed to roll partway onto her in my sleep and that may have been the main reason she had stayed. I noted that she was still wearing her clothes from last night just like I was.

"Morning," she said.

"Mmph, sorry," I said, starting to push myself away.

"S'okay, I don't mind."

I didn't get very far, only barely shifting away from Robin at all and not even dislodging her hand from my head. I didn't really want to move and I was getting no indication she wanted me to go either.

"Why'd you sneak away last night?" I asked.

"I don't know. Why'd you follow me?"

"I... I don't know. I'm just confused about everything."

"Me too. I'm glad you did follow me though."

Maybe it was only a false perception, but she didn't look nearly as confused as me. If anything she seemed more in control of the situation and herself than she had for the past few days.

"It's nice not to wake up alone sometimes," she said.

"Even if it's me?"

"Maybe especially if it's you. It means more than it would with someone else."

"Could be more fun with someone else though," I pointed out.

"It could be," she agreed. "Or maybe not. It really depends."

I'd like to be able to say I saw it coming, but it was only apparent what was happening in hindsight. Robin leaned down and kissed, even though it was a fairly awkward maneuver given our positions. It didn't last long, and it wasn't particularly forceful, but it was enough.

"If you're going to hate me for this, you really need to tell me now," she said in a quiet voice.

"I would never hate you," I said, and I meant it.

"Good."

She slipped away from me just enough to untangle us, then came back nearly lying all the way on top of me this time in a reversal of positions. She kissed me again and I found myself responding automatically. Maybe things had been leading inevitably to this point, or maybe we were just both in the right mood to do something we'd regret later. It didn't matter much to me though, all I knew was having Robin on top of me and wanting me in way she shouldn't, it felt good. Good enough to override any parts of my brain that could still put up a good counter-argument.

"What's this going to mean for us?" I asked once there was a slight break.

Robin sat up partway and chewed on her lip thoughtfully. She was fully straddling me and sitting almost directly on my cock, a fact I was more aware of with every passing second.

"I have no idea," she said. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Good, because I don't want to have to think about this right now."

She pulled off her shirt and, though not the first time I'd seen her breasts by now, it was the first time I could really look at them without any feelings of reluctance or guilt. It wouldn't have surprised me if my sister had done that on purpose to distract me while she worked on my pants.

There was really no way it was going to be the most romantic of occasions no matter what we did at that point, and I don't think Robin cared. I would have liked to do it right if we were going to do it at all, but that wasn't what my sister wanted. As far as she was concerned, our clothes were only a small inconvenience and needed to be rearranged as quickly and efficiently as possible. I was pretty sure her shirt was the only thing that fully came off the whole time. In the time it took me to build the confidence to play with her boobs, she had my cock out and nearly had it guided to her pussy already.

"I'm gonna put it in," she breathed, not quite a question but looking for my approval anyway.

"Okay," I said, too stunned by how fast she was moving to even stop and consider the consequences.

"Just hold still," she told me unnecessarily.

She was on top and I had no idea what she thought I'd try to do to disrupt the procedure. I had every intention of staying exactly where I was.

Robin rubbed the head of my cock over her pussy lips a couple times, then slowly lowered herself on me. It took me longer than it should have to fully realize that I was, in fact, officially having sex with my sister. There was no way to rationalize it away or abort before we got too far since we were already too far, but the knowledge didn't freak me out. I was past that, and the advice she'd given me about thinking and not just reacting probably had a lot to do with it.

She bounced up and down on my cock a little, almost experimentally, as she worked me deeper inside her pussy and I let the resulting sensations wash over me, simply enjoying them for what they were. There was nothing wrong with it, that was my new belief, or at least nothing inherently wrong. It had the potential to go far worse than any normal sexual relationship, but it didn't have to and as long as it didn't we were fine. We loved each other and there was no reason for us to base our relationship solely on what society taught us. We could be more than that.

"God it's been too long," she moaned as I bottomed out in her.

"How long?" I asked.

"Too long," she repeated. "That's as much as I'm saying."

I smiled and resumed fondling her breasts while she rocked back and forth on me. Even for all that time before I'd thought about her freely, there had been times when I couldn't help noticing that yes, my sister had boobs just like any other girl. But now they weren't off-limits anymore.

That was an interesting thought, that I might be able to just walk up to her at any point from now on and touch them whenever I wanted. She'd probably let me as long as no one was around, unless she had a massive change of heart. Not that I needed additional fantasy material at that point, but it was something to keep in mind for later.

"Fuck, I can't believe this is happening<' I said as much to myself as to Robin.

"I know, having sex with my own brother," she said, her pussy clenching a little harder as she said 'brother'. "I'm such a bad sister."

I was about to protest that statement when I realized she wasn't actually being hard on herself, she was just turned on by the idea. So was I when it came down to it, though I couldn't be sure how much of it was the fact she was my sister and how much was simply that I was having sex period.

"My bad big sister," I agreed to test her reaction.

She moaned and increased her pace, bouncing on me like she was trying to pull my cock straight off. The way her pussy tightened on me at times made that threat not quite so laughable as I would have liked.

Before too much longer her efforts paid off and I got a break as her orgasm hit, slowing her movements down to almost nothing as the pleasure coursed through her body. It was a beautiful sight to watch the expression of pure ecstasy on her face and to know that I was responsible. At the same time though, I still needed to cum and she wasn't working on that anymore.

"Roll over," I said, then pushed Robin over onto her back before she could fully respond.

She didn't mind at all and only cooed happily when I reentered her, ceding control to me without the slightest hesitation. For my part the initial shock of the situation had long since disappeared and the fact that I now had to do most of the work didn't slow our rhythm down for long. Everything just felt so natural, not to mention good, that even if I'd still had some significant lingering doubts they might not have been enough to stop me.

All that existed for me was my sister and her body, all I could do was keep thrusting inside her and build toward my release. It seemed inconceivable how long we'd gone without ever doing this before, yet obviously to our past selves it would be the reverse. As amazing as the situation was, it could only be understood from the inside. An outside observer just wouldn't get it.

Inevitably the end grew nearer and nearer, my orgasm approaching faster with every movement of my body. My sister's pussy just felt too good, and the way she looked at me like she knew I was about to cum and couldn't wait made it all the harder to hold out. The dilemma of wanting to cum but also wanting it to last just a little longer was not unfamiliar to me, except in this case it was a purely hypothetical problem since I really didn't have much of a say in the matter. I was going to cum whether I wanted to or not.

Seconds later that was exactly what I did, cumming inside my sister while she moaned encouragement. She held onto me until the last of my semen emptied out of my cock, then even a little longer than that as though she thought I wasn't done, only reluctantly letting me go when I pried one of her arms off of me.

I rolled onto my side facing Robin and she did the same. For a moment I thought we were just going to stare at each other until she slipped closer to me and snaked her arms around me again.

"Mmm, that was nice," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"You're not having second thoughts about it now are you?"

"Nope, not even a little."

"Good, 'cause I think we might need to do that again sometime."

"I think you might be right."

Xarth
Xarth
14,686 Followers
12