Staying After Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him sigh above me, and smiling, I licked at him again. My back was uncomfortable in my bent position, so I lowered down to my knees, still flicking my tongue over the head of his rigid cock as my hand caressed the shaft. I felt him shudder. Looking up, I saw his hooded eyes locked onto me tasting him. I rolled my tongue all over the swollen head, before taking it in my mouth and sucking gently.

"FUCK!" He whispered, grabbing me under my arms and pulling me to my feet. His mouth locked onto mine, his tongue plunging into my open mouth. The teasing was gone, in its place was raw need. His hand roamed down my body to the apex of my thighs. Pushing my legs apart, his fingers slid against my moist folds. It was my turn to shiver when his middle finger found my sensitive clit. He moved his mouth from mine, kissing down my neck to nuzzle under my ear. Lower he moved. His mouth taking my puckered nipples into his hot wet mouth. His teeth grazed the sensitive tips as he sucked at me. He kissed down my flat stomach, flicking his tongue at my belly button. My hands moved to his head as I felt his breath against my wet crotch.

His hand moved away, replaced by his talented tongue. He tasted my outer lips, teasing before delving deeper. When he made contact with my humming clit, my knees buckled. Catching me, he laid me back against the well positioned pillows before continuing his oral exploration. Sucking my hard bud, I felt my legs clamp against his face, my hips bucking up against him. I couldn't speak, and my moans were labored. My hands went to his hair, and pulling I drug him away from my wetness.

His mouth and chin were moist with my juices, but I tugged him to me for a kiss. My hand reached between us, wanting to feel him inside of me. I gripped his shaft in my hand, and pulled him to my opening. Drawing his mouth from mine, he looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked, holding his lower body from my hands.

"YES!" I whispered, urgently. He stood up and grabbed a foil packet from beside one of the lanterns. A few seconds later he was back between my legs. Kissing me gently, he eased his cock head into my dampness. Rocking his hips, he let me get used to his size. Inch by inch he entered me, stopping when he came to my barrier. My inner walls were clamping around his shaft and sweat dripped from his chest.

"This may be uncomfortable, at first," he said, apologetically.

Nodding, I urged him on by rocking my hips against him. Pulling out again until only the head was still inside me, he looked down at me. I smiled up at him, trying to show my trust. His sudden thrust shocked me, taking away the brief pain of tearing my barrier. He held himself still inside me, letting me adjust to being completely filled. I bit at his shoulder, my legs shaking.

"God, you're so tight, Jessica." he whispered in awe.

He started moving slowly. Gentle thrusts, barely moving out before being back against me. My legs wrapped around him. His pace quickened, thrusting harder and faster. I felt the throbbing in my pussy building, the friction of his thrusts adding to the hum. Sweat covered both of us, our panting and moaning filling the room. Finally the throbbing built to a roaring tingle then to a quaking explosion.

"OH MY GOD, MR. PEARL!" I screamed, not caring if a hundred people found us.

His head fell back as he slammed into me over and over. I felt his body stiffen and he pulled out of me, yanking the condom from his cock. Something hot splattered against my stomach, I looked down and saw his cock squirting cum on my body. Smiling, I rubbed it into my skin, feeling wicked.

Exhausted, Mr. Pearl lay down next to me. The room smelled of sex. Our bodies were coated in a sheen of sweat. Turning to him, I kissed his lips. Sucking the bottom lip into my mouth and teasing him with my tongue. Then I fell back against the pillows again.

"Not a bad extracurricular activity, eh?" I asking, giggling.

12