Staying Close to Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emerson
Emerson
7 Followers

"Ohh, shit - that was soo wonderful, son! No man has ever fucked me like that - ever! Now, Sam - now you are no longer a virgin!”

I laughed and gave her a deep kiss, dropping my tongue into her mouth. I reached down my hand and began rubbing her pussy, pushing my semen into her slit. She started to moan softly at first, then loudly as I plunged my fingers into her pussy. She sucked my tongue and lips like a slut, moaning and grunting as I masturbated her faster and faster.

Then suddenly I heard the door open and in walked Jenny - home early from her excursion. I jumped off of my mother and yanked out my fingers, and the two of us stared at her, horrified - deers caught in the headlights. Jenny stood with her hands over her mouth. The whole room fell silent.

“Holy shit, Sam” she gasped without moving. “Jen - Jenny, it’s not what you think” I offered in vain. “Holy fucking shit” she retorted. “Jen, dear - I was just preparing your brother for what he’ll face in college” my mother explained. “It was for his own good."

"Yeah - it sure looks like he’s good and prepared!” she said as she walked to the bed and surveyed the scene. “Shit, Sam - you fucked her. You’ve done it - you’ve really done it! Christ, and I thought you were just shitting me!"

"We were lonely, that’s all” I replied. “What’s dad gonna do when he finds out about this?”

I looked at her face - she was blushing, and obviously excited. I saw her legs twitch nervously, and took my chance. Reaching out my hand, I gently stroked her face.

“He doesn’t have to find out, Jen."

"What - what are you saying?” she asked.

I let my other hand drift to her cheek and rubbed mom’s juices over her face and mouth, pulling her lips towards mine. I kissed her - long and hard like I had my mother, probing her young mouth with my tongue as she in turn searched mine. I broke from the kiss to find her eyes still closed. She opened her eyes and blushed sweetly, then touched her sticky face and looked at mom, still covered in sweat and cum, and now smirking.

“Are - are you sure this is all right?” she asked. “You’re going off to college, too, in another year - you might as well learn now.” my mother responded.

With that said she rose from the bed and placed a finger to her vagina, covering it in semen, and rubbed my sperm all over her mouth. Then she leaned forward and kissed my sister, slipping tongue and lips and everything into her mouth. The semen dissappeared in a torrent of affection, sloshed back and forth between the two. My sister stepped back and licked her lips, then swallowed deeply.

“I - I’ve never tasted cum before.” she exclaimed. “Trust me, Jen - your brother’s semen is the cream-of-the-crop!.” came my mother’s reply with a chuckle. “Well, I’ll - I’ll go change and come right back, then.” Jen said as she pointed to the door nervously.

I stood up from the bed and put a hand on her shoulder, then moved it down her chest and cupped her breast. She was wearing a bra.

“Listen, sis - if I’m going to be pounding my cock into your pussy, we might as well cut the formalities, don’t you agree?”

She turned slowly and I cupped her other breast, moving them from side to side under her shirt. I lifted her arms up and she held them above her head as I took off her shirt, then reached behind and unhooked her bra. Her arms fell and her breasts were exposed. Jenny is well-developed: she has nice, firm breasts - larger than mom’s - and with darker nipples. I took her right breast in my hand and sucked the nipple into my mouth. She placed her hands on my head and pressed my face into her chest, gasping softly.

“Never leave a job unfinished, slut.” my mother said.

She climbed off of the bed and knelt down in front of Jen, unzipping and pulling down her jeans. Her white panties were soaking wet. My mother reached up between Jen’s legs and bit the crotch of her underwear, pulling down her panties as juice dripped through her teeth. When they were off we stood and admired our third member. Jen is not blond like mom, but she has beautiful brown hair which repeats itself over her pussy and lower stomach. Her bush is larger and untrimmed, and the smell of virgin sex filled the room.

“Jen - I never knew you were so fucking hot!” I exclaimed. “Well, big bro - you never asked.”

She reached down and grabbed by now erect penis and passed it back and forth between her hands, rubbing the tip and examining the shaft. She was ready to start.

“It looks so much better than in the pictures!” Jen said. “Ohh, and trust me, dear - it feels a lot better too!” replied mom. “I can’t wait to try it on."

"Well, then - let’s get started, shall we? Sam - let’s see how much you’ve learned!”

I led Jen over to the bed and sat her down on the edge of the mattress, her face square with my stiff cock. She followed it with her eyes as I wagged it back and forth.

“The fist lesson, Jen, is called the blow job” I said perfectly. “Now the blow job is an art, see, which the woman - you -"

"Yes, Sam - I know” she said greedily.

Without a second to respond Jen swallowed my entire penis and lathered it with saliva, sucking my tip and licking my shaft. She pulled off and looked at my coated dick, oozing pre-come.

“Now, brother - isn’t this much better than talking?”

I didn’t answer. Putting my hand to her head, I pushed my cock back into her mouth as she dug her fingers into my ass. Damn, she gave good head! Sucking and licking the underside of my dick, Jen pumped my cock in and out of her mouth, moaning softly each time she went down. I looked for my mother and found her on the bed watching, legs spread with two fingers in her pussy, masturbating like crazy.

“Say, mom - why don’t you join in?” I offered. “She’s got plenty of openings!”

She jumped at the proposal and I pulled out of Jen. Lying down on the bed, I told Jen to put her head between my legs and continue sucking as mom crawled beneath Jen’s soaked pussy. With mom’s face to Jen’s cunt, and Jen’s face to my dick, all that was left was my face and mom’s pussy, so I decided to go for it. Leaning over, I completed the triangle and pushed my tongue past her cum-soaked lips and into her vagina, brushing against the flaps of skin within. The room filled with moans and screams. Jen, being a virgin, came first in a wild frenzy of bucking and humping, pounding her hips furiously into mom’s lips. As the orgasm shattered her body and she ground her cunt into mom’s face, Jen began losing control of my penis, allowing my cock to slip out at times between strokes.

I grabbed her head and moved it up and down my shaft, rubbing her breasts as she sucked my dick. I could not hold back any longer, and in a final jab shot my load down Jen’s throat. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but ended up gauging most of it out onto the bed. Mom laughed as Jen pulled off of her face, then moaned suddenly as she reached for her own pussy. My tongue darted between her lips, swirling her clit and licking her pussy like an ice-cream cone. She grabbed my hair and ground my head into the bed, smashing my tongue deeper and deeper into her cunt. With a scream she came, rocking back and forth on my face with little regard to the mess she had made - my head lay in a puddle of pussy juice which Jen began to slurp up hungrily. Mom reached for one of Jen’s breasts for support and dismounted my face. She slipped off my tongue as strands of pussy juice stretched in the air, then fell flat on the bed, rubbing her sore pussy.

“Damn, Sam - you really ate mom good” Jen remarked. “Yeah, but you should have seen - and heard - yourself, dear!” mom gasped. “You came like a freight train - I nearly suffocated!"

"Shit, mom - that was the best thing I’ve ever experienced” Jen said, sighing and laying down on her back, her brown head in the pool of juice. “Don’t quit now, Jen” I warned, “‘cause it gets a lot better.”

Mom sat up and, seeing as I had not lost my erection, began rubbing and pinching Jen’s pussy until she started to moan.

“Now, Jen - I think it’s quite obvious that I can’t deflower you, so I’ll leave that up to the man of the house here.” mom said, placing a hand on my cock. Jen reached over and kissed my neck. “But what will you do when we are fucking?” Jen asked, concerned. “Well, this is officially a threesome,” she said, “so I guess it’s time for you to play your role as a lesbian slut! I hope you’re hungry, Jen!"

"Ohh, I’m starving!”

Mom laid down on her back and Jen crawled between her legs, sticking her ass up for me to prepare. Jen spread her legs, her fresh young pussy swollen and dripping, just inches away from my dick. She looked back and briefly stroked my cock.

“Please, Sam - be gentle on your sister. This is my first time.”

I kissed the opening of her anus and she shivered, turning her head back to mom’s cunt. Mom immediately grabbed Jen’s head and brought it to her pussy and the moaning began. I looked down at Jen’s pussy and slowly parted her lips, placing the tip of my penis at her entrance. She shivered again as her tongue darted inside mom’s vagina. I grabbed her hips and slowly - ever so slowly eased the head of my penis into her vagina, holding it there for her to get used to the pressure. I then started pushing in, pulling her ass towards mine.

Jen screamed and reached for her pussy, but I was already in. It felt like something ripped inside of her vagina, but the fresh tightness of her pussy and warmth of her hole kept me from pulling out. I began thrusting into her vagina, grabbing her hips and easing my penis into and out of her pussy. She was so wet that my dick now moved back and forth easily and I quickened my pace, pounding my cock into my sister’s virgin cunt. Either she or my mother moaned loudly - I couldn’t tell - but when I looked up Jen’s face was slamming into mom’s pussy, liking and sucking every last drop of juice from her lips. Mom had her eyes closed and was rubbing Jen’s nipples . I pumped harder and could feel tiny ripples pulse through Jen’s stomach and leg muscles. Jen grunted and bucked wildly against my hips and, in a final effort, slammed into my cock as she exploded in orgasm. She rocked back and forth quickly with her face buried in pussy juice, and then her legs gave out. Her entire lower body collapsed as her ass fell to the bed, but she did not stop eating mom.

Since I had not yet cum, I picked her limp limbs up and flipped her onto her back, my penis still in her vagina, and watched as mom now positioned herself to ride Jen’s face. Mom turned to face me and began grinding her hips onto my sister’s tongue. I grabbed Jen’s right ankle and brought her foot to my face, sucking delicately on each of the toes and licking the underside of her foot. She shuddered and tried to move, but I wouldn’t let her. I put her right leg on my shoulder and straddled her left leg and began pumping furiously, holding on to her leg for support. I looked down as my penis slid in and out of Jen’s bright pink vagina, slick and shiny with her excretions.

She was too tired to buck back, so I lifted her hips and slammed them into my pelvis, watching as her stomach and breasts jiggled in response. Mom bent over, out of breath but still clinging on, and licked my dick as it thrust in and pulled out. She dug and found Jen’s clitoris, and like a skilled cunnilingist sucked the bud between her teeth and nibbled on her fruit. Jen gasped for breath and screamed - she was cumming again. I, too, was on the edge, slamming my meat faster and faster into her swollen pussy. Just then mom bit down on Jen’s clit and squeezed my balls. I went over the edge and bent over as my semen gushed into her vagina, spilling out of her lips like a broken damn.

Jen had found enough energy to bounce and jiggle out her orgasm, wiggling as the waves crashed over her body. I pulled out, letting my mom suck my limp dick into her mouth and lick off the juice and sperm. Then, suddenly, she spit it out and moaned loudly, pushing and circling her hips on Jen’s face. Mom plunged her hips down in short, quick jabs and I heard Jen gasping for air as her tongue played on. Mom squealed and smashed her hips down one last time, holding them on Jen’s face until she stopped shaking. Climbing off of her face, mom collapsed on the bed and we rolled into each others arms - all three of us - and slept.

I woke up to the sensation of something tugging at my penis. I looked down and saw Jenny masturbating my erect cock, staring hungrily at the purple tip. I was lubed with ky-jelly, and each time she pounded her fist down my shaft a small plopping noise resounded through the room. I moaned, waking mom up. She looked at us with joy, then went over to her stash of dildos and vibrators and pulled out the ten-incher and an anal finger. She lay on her back and stuffed the didlo into her vagina, gasping as the massive toy pried past her lips. Then, grabbing the jelly, she lubricated her anus and slid the probe into her ass. She moaned loudly and watched us play.

“Ohhh, that’s it Jenny - masturbate your brother! Jerk him off!”

I looked at mom with the didlo in her pussy and probe in her ass, and decided I needed her on my cock.

“Mom,” I said, “come here - I need you on my penis now!”

Jenny looked a little dissapointed, but moved out of the way to let mom over to my dick with the toys still stuck in her holes. She moved over to my dick and began pumping my member. I pulled the anal probe out of her ass and heard her grunt.

“Jen - come here and sit on my face, facing mom - I want you to watch as I fuck her in the ass!”

Jen came and quickly dropped her pussy on top of my mouth and watched with delight as mom placed her anus over my penis. Rubbing my cock with more jelly, mom slipped a finger into her ass and moistened the entrance, then placed my head at her anus. In one quick plunge she fell onto my cock, impaling herself onto my erect tool. It was a very tight fit, but I was soon able to fit all of my meat into her ass after a couple thrusts. Mom wiggled on my penis, eyes closed, enjoying the sensation.

Jen watched in amazement, then shivered as I stuck my tongue into her pussy, lathering it in her juices. I pulled out and licked her anus, lubricating her tight entrance as she squealed with delight. I then jammed my tongue into her pussy furiously, lapping her like a dog, and brought the anal finger to her anus. In one jab I plunged the finger into her ass, watching as her anus enlarged to accept the finger and began to twitch. Jen moaned and started bucking against the finger and my face. At the same time, mom placed her hands on my legs and pushed up and down on my cock, sliding my penis back and forth in her ass. Mom threw her head back and closed her eyes. Jen reached up and grabbed the dildo in mom’s cunt and began pumping it into her pussy, causing mom to scream loudly. Jen dropped her head to my stomach in exhaustion, still riding my face as her juices dripped onto the bedsheet.

She moaned and bucked faster and faster, grinding her pussy onto my tongue. I started pounding the finger harder and harder down her ass as I felt her stomach muscles tighten and her pussy squeeze my tongue. Jenny came in a shattering orgasm, grabbing my hand and pounding the finger deeper and deeper, smashing her cunt into my face. She moaned and grunted at the same time, her body covered in sweat. Mom was almost there too as she bounced up and down my slick shaft, the dildo plunging into her slippery vagina. Throwing her head back and screaming, mom slammed down on my dick and orgasmed in quick, violent jabs as her ass tightened around my penis. It was too much for me - as she rode and tightened on my dick, I erupted into her anal cavity, spewing my semen into her ass. She moaned and grabbed my dick, pumping it as I thrust against her anus. Jen had now settled down and was licking her juices off of my face. Mom dismounted and sat on the bed beside us, the dildo still in her vagina.

“Well, son - that was anal sex for you” mom said. “Now I have cum in every hole on your body!” I replied. She giggled.

Mom looked up and had an idea. She went to her collection and pulled out a massive dildo with two heads - a double-tipped penis - and came over to Jenny.

“Jen, dear - are you up for a little humping with me?” mom asked. “This will give your brother a chance to fuck your ass!”

Mom lay on her back and stuck the dildo into her pussy, and Jen positioned herself over the other end of the toy. She slowly lowered herself onto the dildo and it slid easily into her vagina. Jenny bent over and began kissing mom on her mouth, sticking her puckered anus up into the air. Jen started humping the dildo, ramming the other end deeper and deeper into mom’s pussy as they started to moan. I reached down to where the toy slid in and out of my sister’s vagina and scooped a helping of pussy juice, rubbing it in and around her ass. Jen shivered and bit down on mom’s tongue.

I stood up and straddled Jen doggy-style, putting my arms around both Jen and mom as I leaned over and got into position. I placed my dick at her entrance and thrust in, her anus enlarging as it slowly accepted my thick member. In three plunges I was in her ass to the hilt, my hands squeezing and rubbing their mashed tits. I began pumping my hips, slapping my balls against Jen’s swollen pussy lips as my penis slid in and out of her tight, steamy hot anus. I jammed it in harder and faster, breathing deep and moaning. I didn’t last long - just the thought that I was fucking my own sister doggy-style in her ass sent me overboard, ejaculating into her tight ass. My cum squirting into her butt started her to buck and ram into my dick, causing her to ram the dildo harder into her and mom’s soaked pussies.

I heard Jen moan as her hips shot back and forth violently, and in a quick thrust came, pounding the toy into mom’s cunt. In a split second mom erupted, screaming and thrashing as she fucked the dildo, grabbing Jen’s ass and my penis and pulling herself further onto the toy. Mom raised her hips off the bed and held the position as her orgasm crashed through her body, the dildo still pumping in and out of her slick hole as Jen started to settle down.

I collapsed on Jen’s back, my dick still in her ass, and rolled onto the bed, pulled Jen on top of me and off of the dildo. She lay on my stomach and squeezed her ass cheeks together, pumping every last drop of semen into her tight ass. She moaned and relaxed her muscles, holding onto my balls. Mom had fainted again as she lay motionless on her back, and Jen rolled off my penis and slipped the dildo out of her mother’s vagina.

Jenny climbed on top of mom and lay down on her stomach, stroking mom’s blonde hair I moved over and stuck my dick in Jen’s face, and she lowered her head onto my limp shaft. She lay there with my dick in her mouth and fell asleep, sucking on my penis as she would her thumb. I looked up at my mom’s an Jen’s pussies rubbed against each other, the brown and blonde hairs mixing together as their pussy juices dripped onto the bed. Semen still clung to the lips of both women.

I lay there quietly and could not believe it - I had just fucked both my mom and my sister in every hole - my own family members! I reached my hands between their legs and cupped their pussies and fell asleep.

Emerson
Emerson
7 Followers
12