Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Ray," Elizabeth started, "I've been meaning to ask, are you dating anyone right now?" This was out of the blue! What was she thinking?

I didn't know what she was up to, so I figured I should just answer the question normally. "No, I thought you knew I've been single for a while now. Why are you asking?"

"No reason, I just thought it was weird that you don't have a girlfriend." She explained, "An awesome guy like you could have two girlfriends if he wanted, or even more." Both Karen and Trisha were listening with intense interest.

"Well, I guess I just have to find the right girl first. Or girls, I guess."

"I bet they're closer than you think." Elizabeth giggled.

Karen jumped from her seat, nearly shouting, "I'm taking my lunch break now." Her face was beet red and she walked to the door with her thighs together, like she was trying to hold something in. Trisha looked at both of us before bolting after Karen.

Right before she went through the door, Trisha turned and said, "I'll take mine now too." We both waved as she left, and as soon as the door closed Elizabeth turned to me.

"They fucking want you, and they want you bad. Did you see their faces? I think Karen was leaking pussy juice."

"What should I do?" I had no idea how to make this happen.

"Just act natural. Make a move when the time seems right. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. Fuck, I wish we had fucked this morning. Let's do it right here!"

"Are you crazy? What if they come back?"

"They'll probably be gone for an hour. We should be fine."

"What about the mess?"

"What if I suck you? I've gotten pretty good at getting your loads down. Pull it out and let me get started!"

"Fine, but we'll do it at Martha's desk just in case someone walks in." Martha's desk was a small rectangle with three of the sides extending all the way to the floor. If I sat in the chair, no one could see my lower half, or Elizabeth on her knees deep throating my thick throbbing cock.

I sat on her comfy office chair with my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of my sister's mouth stimulating every one of my many inches. Now she could almost swallow the whole thing, and the only breaks in my pleasure was when she needed to come up for a long deep breath before returning my dick to her long deep throat. I was getting close, so I grabbed her head and started to thrust, getting the last couple inches down her tight hole. She struggled against her gag reflex, and burrowed her hands even further down her tiny pink pussy. Right then, the door cracked open.

I pulled my hands from Elizabeth's head and rested them on the desk. Elizabeth freed my saliva covered cock from her mouth and listened intently. The door swung open to reveal Karen and Trisha, who had only been gone for ten minutes.

"Hey girls," I tried to sound natural, "why such a short lunch break?"

"Oh, well the place I wanted to eat at had a long line, so I figured I'd go back later instead." Karen said. I figured she was lying. Her red face and body, as well as her disheveled hair, gave the appearance that she had been touching herself rather than looking for a place to eat. Trisha entered a moment later, sharing Karen's red appearance, as well as panting. Had both girls gone to masturbate?

"Oh, hey Ray." Trisha said anxiously. "Why are you at Martha's desk, and where is Elizabeth?" She didn't exactly sound curious; suspicious might be a better word.

"Elizabeth got hungry, so she went out to lunch too. You just missed her." Great, I explained Elizabeth, but how was I supposed to explain why I was sitting here? I looked at the computer monitor and saw a tab with all of our work for that day in it. "I just come over here sometimes to check our work. God knows Martha doesn't check most of it. I can only check my own stuff from my computer, so I came over here so I could check all of it." They bought the lie completely.

"Oh, that's pretty smart." Karen said through a grin. Elizabeth seemed to agree, since she was giving me two thumbs up from under the desk. "Can you show me what you're checking?" She started walking towards me. Shit, if she came around the desk I was done for! Elizabeth was freaking out too.

I thought quickly, then said, "Sure, pull up a chair. You too Trish." I turned the monitor to the sideways and pushed it aside a little. That way, we could sit across from each other and both see the screen. The girls seemed a tad disappointed, but did as I said. It seemed like they wanted to sit next to me, but I made it obvious that I wanted them on the other side of the desk.

They pulled up chairs from our work table and sat, looking at me, then the screen, then at me again. I didn't know exactly what to show them, so I just started, "Well, if you look here you can see the files we've completed so far today. I'll show you some common mistakes and teach you how to fix them." I went on about boring work stuff for a couple minutes, and strangely enough, both girls hung on my every word. Elizabeth however, was clearly getting bored.

In the middle of my explanation, she started licking and stroking my half hard member, trying to coax it back to full mast. I couldn't say or do anything to stop her without making her presence obvious, so I just had to deal with it. Soon she was back to sucking me down her throat, and although she was trying to be as quiet as possible, I was scared she would slip up and make an obvious noise. Moreover, I was terrified that I was going to moan in the middle of my lecture. My face was now a bright crimson, and I kept twitching just enough for the girls to notice.

"Are you okay?" Karen asked in a worried voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little stomach ache." I went back to explaining the system to the girls, who both wore devious grins.

At first, both had their hands on the desk leaning as close to me as possible. But suddenly Trisha leaned back and put her hands in her lap. "Wow Ray," she said with a slight hint of longing, "you and Lizzy are amazing. I can't believe you know this much about the system. You two must work ten times as fast as we do." I saw her arm flexing and un-flexing very slightly, but just enough for me to notice.

Karen leaned back and dropped her hands below the horizon of the desk as well. "Yeah, you're so smart. I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend." Elizabeth was really letting me have it now. She bobbed her head up and down so fast I might as well have been fucking her. I tried to keep lecturing, but the girls kept interrupting.

"One girlfriend?" Trisha went on. "It's just like Lizzy said, I bet you could get two if you wanted."

"Yeah, no kidding." Karen said while trying to hold back her moans. Both girls were really going hard now. I wished I could see under the desk. "He'd just have to find the right ones."

"Say Karen,"

"Yeah Trish?"

"Do you know any girls who are looking for a boyfriend?"

"I don't know, most of our friends are lesbians."

I was just about to blow when they both looked me in the eyes and finished.

"Well, if he wanted a girl, all he has to do is say so." said Trish.

"Yep, all he has to do is ask. Any girl would fall for him." said Karen. Elizabeth opened her throat as wide as possible and swallowed every inch of my throbbing cock just in time for me to fill her stomach with pearly white jizz. I leaned back and enjoyed the sensation, completely abandoning my fear of being caught. I felt a trickle hit my legs, and looked down to see if Elizabeth was having trouble swallowing my load. To my surprise, not a single drop of cum leaked from her supple lips. Rather, the moisture I felt was her spraying her juices out as she came along with me. As I awoke from my orgasmic bliss, I briefly worried that my sister's smell would alert the girls even more to our obvious game. My worry ended when I noticed the girls leaning back with their eyes firmly closed and their mouth's hanging wide open. Simultaneously, they fell forward onto the desk, having clearly satisfied themselves.

Elizabeth unsheathed my cock from her throat, then fell backwards and rested with her back on the wall of the desk. She sat in bliss and played with her clit as her orgasm subsided. I didn't know what to say to the girls, so I tried to act normal.

"Any questions?" I said, gesturing towards the monitor like nothing had happened. Both girls lifted their heads and smiled.

"Nope," Trisha said, "I think I've got everything figured out now."

"Yep," Karen agreed, "and you were a lot of help Ray. I don't think we could have done this without you." She pointed to the monitor, revealing that her hand was covered with slick juice. "I think it's about time we went to lunch. I bet that line will be shorter by now."

They stood and moved their chairs back to the table. Just as they were about to leave, Trisha turned around. "Thanks for taking care of us Ray, and keep up the good work. I want you to take care of us just as much as you take care of Lizzy." With that, they disappeared through the door. Fuck! So they put two and two together and figured out that I was my sister's boyfriend?

"That was so hot." Elizabeth sighed. "They must have realized something was going on down here with how much you were twitching and grunting. It was probably pretty obvious who was sucking you off."

"Well, at least they didn't seem creeped out."

"I told you they'd accept us. Now we just have to ask them to dinner tonight. I bet they'll jump at the chance." Elizabeth finished. I helped her up and we went and explained the situation to Mom. After lunch, we went back to work and everyone acted normal until five.

As we were leaving, we stopped the girls in the hallway. Elizabeth said, "Hey, there's something Ray wanted to ask the two of you." Great, I had to do it.

"Sure thing." Karen said as her face broke into a knowing smile. Trisha remained silent, but started breathing excitedly.

"Well, I was wondering if you two wanted to come have dinner with us tonight at our house." I couldn't believe we were doing this.

"You never mentioned the two of you live together." Karen mused. "I thought Lizzy lived with her boyfriend. On second thought, I think she does live with her boyfriend. Anyway, dinner sounds great to me!"

"Me too!" Trisha exclaimed, with a bit too much excitement.

"Where do you live, and when do you want us to come over?" Karen asked. Suddenly we heard a voice from behind us.

"Don't worry about that, we can all ride together." It was Mom. She smiled and said, "I assume these are the new girls."

"Yep!" Elizabeth said joyously. "That's Karen, and this is Trish, short for Trisha."

"Girls, this is Judy." I introduced her. "She's our mother." The girls looked from her bright cheery face to her dazzlingly large belly, then their faces flooded with understanding.

"But if we ride with you, how will we leave after dinner?" Karen asked in a voice of mocked concern.

"Oh, don't worry about leaving after dinner." Mom devilishly hinted. "You're welcome to stay the night." Without further concern, the girls left the office with us. When we got to the car, Mom got in the driver's seat and Elizabeth jumped into the back seat, sitting right in the middle. She invited Karen and Trisha to sit on either side of her. I slid into the passenger seat and tried to keep my head forward on the way home. This was all happening too fast for me. I tried to listen to the radio, but I kept hearing snippets of the conversation in the back seat.

"How big exactly?"

"And he cums that much?"

"My dildo is only half that size. Do you think it will hurt?"

"Don't worry girls; every second is going to be pure bliss."

I peeked back to see Elizabeth with her hands deep inside Karen and Trisha. Both of them had their eyes closed and were talking around their faint moans. Elizabeth smiled at me and angled her arms so I could see further up their skirts. I turned my head back around and tried to keep my mind clear for the rest of the ride home.

As we walked through the front door Mom put her hand on her chin, and with a thoughtful expression, said, "You know, I think it's a little early for dinner. Let's work up an appetite first."

"What did you have in mind Mom?" Elizabeth played along.

"I thought maybe you could get me better acquainted with our new friends here."

"Alright, let's go to the living room and chat." I said.

"I don't know... The living room is awfully impersonal. The bedroom would be much more intimate; we could really get to know each other in there. I don't know about chatting either. I think I have a better way for us to learn about each other." She led us along to the master bedroom, and to our king-sized bed. "Getting naked is an excellent way of learning new things about others." She started to slowly slip her clothes off, and Elizabeth wasn't far behind. Karen and Trisha followed their leads. "When someone is naked, it's harder for them to lie about what they desire."

All of the girls were fully naked by now, and each was stunningly beautiful. Karen was well built and looked really athletic without her work clothes on. Her pert tits weren't huge, but they were firm and had a great shape. Trisha was the complete antithesis of how she seemed with her work clothes on. She had an amazingly sexy body that looked just like a porn star's. Her tits were slightly bigger than her friend's, and she had even untied her pony tail, letting her long golden blonde hair outline her gorgeous body.

"Why don't you help Ray out of his clothes?" Mom suggested. Karen started to unbutton my shirt while Trisha unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants. I was standing in my underwear, too stunned to move. Both girls squatted down so they were at eye level with my crotch. They curled their fingers around the elastic and pulled together, freeing my massive member. They gasped, each taking a moment to examine every inch of my manhood.

"I hope you weren't planning on seeing other guys after him." Mom touted, "He's going to ruin you for them. Look at every vein running down my son's thick handsome shaft. Those are gonna feel incredible when he shoves it up your fuck hole. See his dark red cock head? When he gets going that's gonna become the wildest shade of purple you've ever seen. And don't forget his balls." Karen tightly cupped my dick in her soft warm hand, lifting it to get a better look at my cum factories. "If you think they look big now, just wait until they're gearing up to make his baby goo. You won't even be able to fit your hands around them. Now give him a taste and try to familiarize yourselves with every nook and cranny.

As usual, Karen took the lead. She started slowly pumping her hand up and down my length until I was about half hard. She then kissed my awakening head, rubbing her tongue against my piss hole. She opened her lips, letting my head violate her hot wet mouth. Trisha started to get into it. "You look so sexy sucking his beautiful cock. I've never seen a better side of you." Karen got bolder, letting my shaft slide further into her, and even fought her gag reflex when I reached her throat. Trisha couldn't take it anymore, electing to attack my balls while Karen hogged my cock. She licked and sucked and caressed each with great care as her lesbian lover sank my cock further down her throat.

"It looks like he's fully hard now," Mom said with potent lust consuming her voice, "let's get his cock where it belongs."

"I hope you mean in our pussies!" Elizabeth teased. Karen and Trisha rose from my cock, gently rubbing their waiting pussies.

"But first Ray, we really want to know." Karen said.

"Is it for real? Are your lovers really your mother and sister?" Trisha asked.

Without speaking, I walked over to Elizabeth and pushed her onto the bed. She was on her back, and I stood over her and lined my dick up with her hungry pussy. I looked at Karen and Trisha as I plunged deep into my sister's waiting cunt. Elizabeth was kind enough to explain for me as I plowed her pussy all the way to the bottom. "Of course he fucks us sillies! He's the alpha male, so he's going to fuck any bitch who gets near him! Even if it's his sister, or his mother, or the two lesbian co-workers who just started yesterday! Every girl becomes a bitch in heat before his giant fuck stick!" Karen and Trisha looked on, eyes blazing with hunger.

I pulled out of my precious little sister and walked towards the slutty MILF that was my Mom. I pushed her against a wall and started violently drilling her sopping wet cunt. I was careful to make sure I didn't put too much pressure on her wide pale belly, but I provided no shortage of pressure inside of her. Mom moaned and wailed to show her approval. "My son has the best dick in the whole fucking world! Be honored that you get to feel it girls! His giant balls smack against my ass every time he trusts it inside me! His cock is shaped perfectly to burrow up as far as it can go! One of these days he's going to burrow it right through my cervix and fuck my womb directly! I'm not worried though, he's always so gentle around his babies that I'm sure they'll be fine! He's going to nurture and pamper his daughters right up until they're old enough to take his meat, then he's going to destroy them from the inside out and make them make daughters of their own!" Karen and Trisha were furiously fingering themselves at this point, apparently driven wild by the incestuous affair taking place in front of them. I was just about to shoot, so I decided to make it a show.

I pulled out of Mom and guided her over to the bed with Elizabeth. I had them lay right next to each other with their faces, tits, tummies, and hips all mushed together. I stood at the foot of the bed and pulled Karen and Trisha to my sides. I pulled each of their hands to my cock and told them to take it away. Each girl took one of my enormous nuts in one of their hands, giving them gentle massages. Karen wrapped her other hand around my shaft and started pumping furiously, while Trisha swirled her other hand around my bulbous head. The two girls furiously jerked my cock for me until the very last second. My cum shot from my cock like a paintball gun, with each wad painting my lovely mother and sister in a different location. By my last shot, I had completely covered the sexy vixens in my cream. Karen and Trisha's mouths hung wide open, unable to comprehend how much jizz I had just unleashed.

"I told you he cums a gallon." Elizabeth mused.

"Now let's get you girls some cum for yourselves'." Mom said as she wiped the cum from her face and lapped it up hungrily. "Delicious as always." I pushed the girls forward so they were bent over the bed and their pussies were ready for action. "Ah yes, that's the best position for breeding. Aren't you girls lucky? Lowly beta females getting to breed with the alpha male."

I rubbed my fingers in their juicy cunts, asking, "Who wants to go first?"

I expected Karen to oblige, but to my surprise the timid and shy Trisha almost screamed, "Me!"

"I can't blame her," Elizabeth teased, "it's hard to resist such an amazing cock. Let my brother take good care of you, and in return take good care of his baby."

"Okayyyyy!" Trisha cried as I entered her tight slit. I didn't want to be gentle today, so in one go I pushed all the way to her deepest point. "Oh lord I'm so full! I can't believe how good this feels! I've never felt as complete as I do right now!"

"If you think you're full now, just wait 'til he cums." Elizabeth joked.

"I can't waaait!" Trisha screamed. By now I was fucking her relentlessly, driving my cock all the way to the base and pulling it out until only the head remained. "Oh yeah, that's the spot! Keep doing it just like that! OH LORD YES! DO IT! CUM INSIDE ME! I'M SORRY KAREN, BUT I NEED THIS MAN! I NEED THIS FUCKING STUD TO BREED ME LIKE A SOW! I'LL STILL BE YOUR LOVER, BUT FIRST AND FORMOST I'M HIS FUCKING BITCH! I'M A LESBIAN DYKE BITCH WHO LIVES TO BE KNOCKED UP BY THIS FUCKING STALLION OF A MAN!"