Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her, watching my cum pour from her gaping pussy like a jar pouring molasses. It trailed down the side of the bed and left a pearly white pool on the carpet. Karen was still bent over the bed, eagerly waiting her turn. She had been as patient as she could, but seeing the viscous ooze springing from her partner's snatch, she couldn't wait much longer. "Hurry up and do me too! I need it now! Give it to me you motherfucker!"

I didn't know if she meant that literally or if she was losing her mind, but I figured I should probably give her what she's asking for. Amazingly, my dick was still at full mast; most likely because of the incredibly sexy duo of Mom and Elizabeth cum swapping my seed between their dirty mouths. I stepped to the side and lined myself up with Karen's pink little entrance.

"Whatever you just did to Trish, do it to me!" Karen screamed. I dived in, scraping my generous manhood across her pussy's warm red walls. Karen tried to speak, but could only make animal-like guttural noises.

Trisha had yet to recover from the throes of her orgasm, but she was muttering to herself little phrases like, "I'm gonna be a mommy," and "I want to know what he tastes like." Mom and Elizabeth were still lying next to each other with their tongues dancing around one-another's. They groped each other's bodies, sometimes wiping up my seed that was coating them and bringing it back to their mouths', only to go back to cum-swapping it again.

Upon hearing Trisha mention that she wanted to know what I taste like, Mom broke the kiss with Elizabeth and sensuously said, "That's right, you girls haven't tasted his delicious baby goo yet." She sat up and moved towards Trisha, wiping some of the cum from her pregnant belly and sliding it in Trisha's mouth. Trisha's became fully alert again as Mom's fingers pushed a generous glob of cum between her lips. "How is it?" Trisha tasted it for several moments, swishing it around her discerning pallet.

Finally, she just barely managed to swallow the sample of semen. "It's amazing!" She remarked, "The flavor is absolutely divine: just a little salty and a bit sweet, and it's so thick you practically have to chew it!"

"Looks like Trish has good taste." Mom mused as she wiped another glob of cum from her body and lapped it up into her own greedy mouth. She pulled Trisha into a deep kiss, letting my seed slide from mouth to mouth. As she looked on, Karen started to increase the volume of her incomprehensible noises as if she was trying to say something important.

"I bet you want some too, don't you?" Elizabeth teased.

Karen responded with a simple, "Yerrsgg!", accompanied by a head nod.

Elizabeth scooted down the bed next to Mom, then wiped some cum off her tits and said, "Open wide!"

From my angle I couldn't see her face, but I heard Karen say, "Ahh!". More than likely she was doing just as she was told. Elizabeth brought it to Karen's lips, letting her eagerly lick away at the warm goo. As soon as Karen's mouth was full, Elizabeth leaned forward and drove her tongue inside, trying to reclaim the prize. I stood there, still drilling my cock into Karen's tender pussy, and marveled at the situation. The girl I was currently fucking was fighting over my cum with my pregnant sister, while my mother and the girl I had just cream-pied were romantically sharing another wad of my seed. Anytime the supply in their mouths' was depleted, they would scrape off more of the cum that coated their tits or tummies.

That scene alone was enough to make any man cum, but coupled with the sensation of battering Karen's vice-like pussy was too much for me. I pushed my cock against her cervix and grunted, "Get pregnant you walking cunt. The two of you are just bags for my babies from now on." I exploded inside her, filling her to the brim with hot white liquid. Karen pulled free from Elizabeth's kiss, letting a stream of slobbery cum drip down her chin and onto the bed.

Amazingly, she regained her voice long enough to say, "I'LL BE WHATEVER YOU WANT, I'M JUST A BETA BITCH AFTER ALL! THANK YOU FOR LETTING A DUMB CUNT LIKE ME HAVE YOUR ALPHA BABY!" I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just kept the cum coming. These girls always said crazy shit during their orgasms.

Once my balls had finally emptied, I pulled out to see Karen's cunt ooze cum in much the same way Trisha's did. Karen had thoroughly covered my legs with her spray, but that was nothing compared to how messy my cock was. Luckily, Trisha was nice enough to clean it for me: using her mouth of course. Mom couldn't help but remark on Trisha cleaning my softening member. "Looks like they really are your bitches now. How does it feel turning lesbians into cum sluts?"

"I don't know; I guess I feel kinda powerful." I replied. I was pretty sure Karen and Trisha were already bisexual before I met them, but if Mom wanted to stroke my ego, I wasn't going to stop her. Trisha finally had my cock squeaky clean, and somehow my manhood wasn't slowing down.

All of us got on the bed and prepared for a wet and dirty orgy. I had so many pussies to fuck I could barely tell what was going on. We fucked and sucked and came many times while my cock remained rock hard without ceasing.

Near the end, I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. Karen was lying flat on her back, and Trisha was face down on top of her. The two were making out wildly, and I was behind them alternating between their pussies like the first night I fucked Elizabeth and Mom. Speaking of which, my two ladies were flanking me on both sides, kissing my face and neck, as well as nibbling my ears. I was about to blow for what seemed like the tenth time, so I stuck it in between Karen and Trisha's cunts and let it go.

"Oh my god," Mom said, "he's cumming again? What does it take to stop him?"

"I don't think there is a way to stop a stud like my brother." Elizabeth added.

"His cum feels so fucking good on my skin." Trisha chimed in. "It's feels like it's violating every inch of my body."

"I love his cum sooo much." Karen finished. "I can't wait to get pregnant with you Trish."

My balls were really aching now, but my dick was still trying to fight on. "Alright girls," I announced, "I've got one more go in me. Let's finish strong."

"Okay son," Mom whispered in my ear. "How do you want to finish us off?"

"Mom, you go up to the head of the bed and sit with your legs apart." I ordered. Mom complied immediately, finishing by spreading her legs and revealing her cum drenched cunt. "Okay Lizzy, you get on your hands and knees and bury your face in her snatch. Try to clean it out if you will." My sister flashed a devious smile and shoved her face deep between Mom's thighs. "Karen and Trish, you two get on either side of Lizzy. Get on your hands and knees just like her, but you two attack her tits." Both girls got in position next to Elizabeth, but a little further up. They furiously ravaged Mom's giant milky tits, nibbling and biting her long red nipples. I got behind Elizabeth rubbed my cock against her cunt lips. Reaching forward, I played with Karen and Trisha's soaked pink pussies with each hand, eliciting moans of pleasure from all four women. Finally, I slid myself inside Elizabeth, and went to town on Karen and Trish with four fingers each.

Mom was the only one besides me who didn't have her mouth occupied, so she fueled the dirty talk. "God this is amazing! I've got my daughter licking my cum filled cunt while my son fucks her tight little snatch! My big mommy tits are being handled by lesbian nymphos, who are now my son's sex slaves! And to top it all off, my son has his hands up their cunts while he gets ready to spray his cum all over his pre-born daughter! The scene in front of me is so fucking beautiful; a bunch of cum covered bitches sucking and fucking for the genetically superior alpha male that is my son!"

Suddenly, we heard a faint vibrating sound from nearby. Mom and I turned our heads to see her phone buzzing on the nightstand. "Who could that be?" Mom pondered, she reached over and snatched the little pink device. "Oh, it's from Aunt Sally. I wonder why she's calling."

Sally was Mom's twin sister, and she never called unless it was something important. The two didn't have a strained relationship or anything, but Sally was very anal. She wasn't one to take vacations, so she rarely visited. When we did see her, she was usually nagging about something, and she was easily the strictest parent I had ever seen. She had a daughter around the same time Mom had me, but my cousin and I didn't get along much. Her name was Amanda, and she was insane. I don't mean she was kinda weird; I mean she was bat-shit crazy. The more Aunt Sally tried to control her, the more Amanda rebelled. Sally's husband couldn't take her personality anymore and walked out on her and Amanda about ten years ago, which happened to be around the same time our dad left us. Amanda was crazy and Aunt Sally was a prude, but despite all that, I don't think either of them were bad people; they were just a dysfunctional family.

I was still pounding Elizabeth's cunt hard, pumping my meat in and out of her sloppy wet hole. "Do you need to take that?" I asked Mom.

"I probably should, it could be an emergency." She moved the phone towards her ear. I stopped plowing Elizabeth, much to her dismay. I also began withdrawing my hands from Karen and Trisha's twats. "I didn't say you had to stop." Mom flashed me a devilish smile. "Just try to be quiet girls."

I smiled back, then started fucking Elizabeth twice as hard as before. I slipped my fingers back into the other two, but this time added my thumb. I was almost fisting them as a demolished my sister's pussy. All three girls were on the verge of crying out just as Mom answered the phone. "Hello? Oh, hey Sally." She said casually. Elizabeth had her head completely buried between Mom's thighs. She shoved her mouth right against Mom's snatch to muffle her screams. "Really, what happened?" Karen and Trish both lifted Mom's enormous tits. They shoved their heads in between them and Mom's belly to muffle their screams too. "No way, that's horrible!" Mom sounded strained now. Her face was bright red and she was twitching all over. The force of the girls' stimulation on her was making it hard to carry a conversation. I looked her in the eyes and started fucking Elizabeth even faster. I drove my hands further up the betas' cunts and watched Mom almost scream in blissful agony. "I'm so sorry... sorry... sorry to hear that." She was breathing really heavily now. "Of course, as long... as long as you need." Whenever she stopped talking she would press her free hand against her mouth to stifle her moans. "Okay, see you then." She hung up the phone and threw it aside. "GOD DAMNIT BABY, YOU DAMN NEAR GOT US CAUGHT!" Her pussy was squirting her hot juice all the way over Elizabeth's back, spraying my chest and stomach. "I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I laughed at her accidental self-insult. "GOD THAT WAS THE HOTTEST THING WE'VE DONE ALL NIGHT!"

Elizabeth pulled her head from Mom's cunt long enough to cheer me on, "KEEP GOING DADDY! FUCK ME WITH THAT FUCK STICK UNTIL IT SHOOTS YOUR MAN CREAM ALL OVER OUR BABY GIRL! TRY TO FILL ME UP SO MUCH THAT YOU KNOCK HER UP TOO!"

Karen pulled her head free from Mom's tit to say, "DO IT YOU FUCKING ALPHA! GIVE YOUR SISTER WHAT SHE WANTS! GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER WHAT SHE WANTS! SHOOT YOUR LOAD YOU FUCKING STUD!"

Trisha emerged too, adding, "GOOD LORD! YOUR HAND IS ALL THE WAY INSIDE ME! I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE AN ALPHA STUD MOTHERFUCKER TO DESTROY MY INFERIOR BETA PUSSY! IT'S SO HOT THINKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING YOUR DAUGHTER TOO! IS IT TOO MUCH TO HOPE THAT MY BETA DAUGHTER IS EVEN A TENTH AS GOOD AS LIZZY'S ALPHA DAUGHTER?! EITHER WAY YOU'LL FUCK HER TOO, RIGHT?!"

I couldn't hold it much longer. All of the visual, verbal, and physical stimulation had me ready to shoot my last load of the night. I sent the first few shots into my sister's womb, dousing our daughter in her father's fuck juice. Then I pulled out and let the rest fountain over everyone. We finished with each of us covered in each other's cum, having finally satisfied all of our lust, at least for another day.

"Oh yeah," I said, wiping the sweat from my forehead, "what did Aunt Sally say?"

Mom's face quickly flashed from blissful peace to a deep and nervous pondering. "She said that she and Amanda got evicted from their apartment. They're coming to stay with us for a while."

*****

Feedback is welcome! I really hope you like this one too, I was kind of nervous that I wouldn't live up to any expectations you guys had for me. Thanks again for all the support on my last story! I can do part 3 if I didn't mess this one up.