Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it goes!" I growled as my cum cannon fired.

"HOLY SHIT!" Amanda broke the kiss and screamed. "SHOOT IT IN ME! KNOCK ME UP JUST LIKE YOU KNOCKED UP YOUR SEXY SISTER AND SLUTTY MOM! I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE FUCK BUNNY DAUGHTERS YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU KEEP FILLING MY BITCH HOLE WITH THAT THICK JIZZ!" Amanda went limp, falling into the puddle and covering the front of her body with my cum.

My cock stopped spewing, so I pulled it out and watched my seed ooze out of Amanda's gaping pussy, expanding the already considerable cum puddle. The disgusted girl looked crestfallen, muttering, "I can't believe this is happening; I can't believe I'm seeing this."

The aroused girl looked surprised again, but smiled at me and said, "It sounds like you get around. Do you have to be a member of the family to get a piece of that cock?"

"STOP! GET AWAY FROM THEM!" The disgusted girl seemed to be at her limit. "CAN'T YOU SEE THEY'RE PSYCOS?"

"Don't listen to my sister," the aroused girl said, "she's just a little jumpy."

"I can't really blame her." I admitted. "Oh yeah, I guess we should introduce ourselves. My name is-"

Just as I was about to say my name, Amanda jumped up and yelled, "Wait, don't tell each other your names!" We both gave her quizzical expressions, waiting for her reasoning. She looked me right in the eyes, "How hot would it be to knock up a stranger? You'll probably never meet her again, but she'll be taking care of your baby for the rest of her life."

At first I didn't really see the logic, but soon Elizabeth and Mom's conditioning kicked in. I realized that the alpha male fucks who he wants, when he wants, regardless of whether or not she's in his harem. I looked at the aroused girl. She just smiled and said, "Lucky us, it's my most dangerous day."

Amanda immediately started stripping her tracksuit off for her, explaining, "Let's call you Good Bitch, because you've been so nice and understanding. Since your sister hasn't been the friendliest fellow, we'll call her Bad Bitch."

"What did you call me?" she hissed as her body shook, seething with rage. Everyone ignored her.

Having finished removing her clothes Amanda said, "There Good Bitch, you look nice and ready to be fucked." It was true; her well defined body twitched and ached to be fucked. "First, you need to get him ready and rearing. Try tasting his cock, I bet you'll love it." My manhood was still covered with our combined cum, but Good Bitch didn't hesitate to lean down and lick up the shaft like a pop-cycle, savoring the juices along the way.

"The flavor is heavenly." She cooed, as Amanda positioned herself behind her. Amanda put her index fingers together and slowly drove them up Good Bitch's pussy, while using her pinkies to stimulated her clit.

"Good news," Amanda reported, "she's actually pretty loose. She might be able to fit you inside her right away."

"I've had some experience," Good Bitch moaned, "but only with girls." Bad Bitch buried her face in her hands, clearly embarrassed by her sister's confession. Having cleaned the rest of my shaft, Good Bitch about faced, demanding, "Alright stud, make this bitch a mommy!"

I grabbed her ass and plunged deep into her love canal, quickly knocking on the door to her womb. Amanda grabbed her head and pulled it toward her pussy, letting her slurp up the cum I just deposited. "How does it feel to have his giant fuck rod inside your delicate little bitch hole?" Amanda asked.

"Absolutely amazing! I've never felt this good before! This is so much better than my other sexual experiences!"

"Why are you fucking him?!" Bad Bitch interrupted her sister. "He just fucked his cousin! Why are you falling to the depravity of these incestuous weirdos?"

"Don't be a hypocrite!" Good Bitch could barely speak through her nearly constant moans. "We can't judge people for incest!"

"Don't say it." Bad Bitch muttered as tears fell from her eyes.

"Just this morning you had your hand halfway up my cunt while I licked your pussy!" Good Bitch finished. My dick twitched at the confession, causing her to squirt all over our legs as I continued drilling deep inside her. "But his dick feels sooo much better than your hand! Fuck me harder, I want you to rip my twat apart and destroy our baby's future home! You've gotta feel this Bad Bitch!"

"Don't call me that!" Bad Bitch pouted as more tears fell.

"But that's what you are! Any bitch that doesn't welcome this magnificent cock is a bad bitch in my book. I can't wait until he cums inside me!"

"You're being awfully naughty Good Bitch." Amanda chided. You made Bad Bitch cry, don't you feel terrible?" Amanda shined a devious smile.

"I can't possibly feel terrible with the behemoth meat inside me! It feels too good!"

"It's about to feel a lot better!" I cried as my cock erupted.

"FUCK YES! FILL ME TO THE BRIM WITH YOUR BABY GOO! I WANT TO BE KNOCKED UP BY THIS FUCKING STUD THAT I JUST MET! I'M GONNA HAVE A STRANGER'S BABY! I'LL LOVE HER FOREVER AND WHEN SHE GETS OLD ENOUGH I'LL TELL HER ABOUT THE DAY I FUCKED HER FATHER! I'LL TELL HER ABOUT HOW HIS HORSE DICK BATTERED HER HOME! I'LL FIST HER TIGHT LITTLE TWAT AS I TELL HER ABOUT HOW HER DADDY SHOT A FOUNTAIN OF JIZZ IN HER MOMMY'S BELLY AND KNOCKED HER UP WITH A SLUTTY LITTLE SKANK OF A DAUGHTER!"

Our orgasms subsided and she fell down into the cum puddle, once again adding to it with the cum gushing from her recently widened fuck hole. I fell back against the tree, resting from the explosion I just felt in my balls. I looked towards the park to see a few heads turned our way. Apparently they heard Good Bitch's screaming, and a few people were coming to investigate. They were still pretty far away, but I still insisted, "We should probably get going. It was nice to meet the two of you."

"I'm not too worried about it." Amanda said. "What are they gonna do, call the cops? We don't have to be in a hurry."

"Yeah," Good Bitch chimed in, looking towards her sister, "are you sure you don't want a turn Bad Bitch?" Bad Bitch was pacing, a look of obvious panic on her pained face. "Guess that's a no."

"Last chance!" chimed Amanda. "You'd even get a crowd of people watching, lucky you!"

"Please, I just want to leave." Bad Bitch said with desperation in her voice and pleading in her eyes.

"Alright," Good Bitch conceded, "I guess I've had enough fun. What do you think the chances are that I'm preggo?"

"Pretty good." Amanda answered. "He knocked up his mom and sister after the first time.

"Incredible!" she said longingly as we slipped our clothes back on. "Thanks for taking my cherry stud. Good luck with your girls!"

"Yeah, my pleasure. Good luck with your baby!" I kidded as we started to leave.

"Your baby." She corrected, heading back down the trail she had been following with her sister. We laughed and waved before turning away, making it out of sight just before the people from the park made it to our cum puddle.

As we walked, I held Amanda's hand and chit-chatted with her. Having discovered the side of her that wasn't insane, it was easy for me to carry a conversation with her. Well, I guess she was still pretty crazy, but this was the kind of crazy I could handle. I still had one burning question to ask her, and this seemed like the perfect time.

"So the whole reason you want to hook me up with your mom is because she needs sex, right?"

"Well, yeah... that's a start, but I think she really needs a man in her life. Someone she can cook for, and clean his house, maybe even nag him a little. Most of all she needs someone to love, romantically."

"Okay, but why did you pick me? Why did you try to hook her up with a family member when it just adds another hurdle for her and her traditional mindset to jump over?"

"Ray, I've known you a long time, and I know what kind of person you are. Of course we didn't see each other a lot, but when we did visit, it was obvious that you put others first. You were kind and loving, especially to Lizzy, but even though you thought I was weird, you never made fun of me or shunned me. Not just any guy will do for Sally. She's emotionally scarred, so she needs a guy who won't ever hurt her, no matter what. She needs a guy who considers her feelings, and who will make sure she's always happy. I know you didn't see through me, but you're way too easy to read. I know you'll make her happy, now we just need to make it happen. We should start with sex though, since that'll have the quickest impact on her, and set her up to join your harem."

"How do you plan on setting us up? I feel like asking during dinner, 'Sally, do you want to fuck Ray? Everybody's doing it, he even knocked us all up! Wanna join the fun?' won't exactly work."

Amanda giggled, "I'd like to see the look on her face if I said that, but you're right; directly asking her to fuck you isn't going to work."

"Then should I pretend to be someone else, then after we seal the deal I reveal that it was really me."

"I don't know; how would you pretend to be someone else? Even if she fell for the disguise, she has too many trust issues to have sex with someone she just met."

"We could get her drunk. Then she might be open to it."

"Maybe while she's drunk, but not long term. We can't have her waking up in the morning regretting what she's done."

"Then I'm out of ideas."

"I have one, but I need you to use your rough side on this one. I don't want you chickening out because you're too nice."

"You want me to force myself on her!?"

"Sort of, but I'll be there too. Try talking to Lizzy and Judy about it too. We can hold her down and have you indoctrinate her into the harem."

I pulled my hand away from hers. "Sorry, but now you sound crazy again. I don't feel comfortable with rape, end of story."

"But it's not rape!" Amanda pleaded. I started walking away. "I'm telling you she wants it! She might not realize it, but deep down she really wants it."

"I'm sure all rapists think the same thing about their victims."

"That's different! You're doing this to help her!" Amanda's eyes began to water. "Please Ray, I know you're gentle at heart, but she needs this! This is the only way I can think of to help her!" I continued striding away as Amanda fell to her knees, burying her face in her hands and weeping. "I can't stand seeing her suffer anymore! I'm the only one she has, and I let her down!"

Fuck! Amanda was really serious about this shit. I was all for Aunt Sally being happy, but by no means did I intend to rape her on the chance that she might like it. On the one hand, Amanda went back to being bat-shit crazy, but on the other, I didn't want to see her crying like that. Maybe I was too soft-hearted, but I walked back and knelt down next to Amanda.

She raised her head from her hands, and I wiped a tear from her eye. "If you're absolutely sure she'll like it; I'm willing to give it a try."

She sprung forward, wrapping her arms around me and crying, "Thank you Ray! Thank you thank you thank you! This means the world to me, and once we're done I'm sure it'll mean the world to her!"

"First, before we go through with it, I'm gonna tell Lizzy and my mom about us having sex, and about your plans. If they think it's a bad idea, I'm gonna scrap it."

"Okay, but make sure they know that she needs it."

"I'll tell them everything you told me." I said as I helped her to her feet. We started down the sidewalk again.

"Thanks Ray. It really does mean a lot to me."

We spent the rest of the day walking around town hanging out. It felt really date-ish to me, but that was alright since Amanda was actually pretty fun to be around. The Sun was just about to disappear over the horizon when we made it back home, and since we were both really tired we called it a night. Luckily, no one was in the living room, so I was able to get to sleep.

I decided to tell Elizabeth and Mom about everything the next day. The best time would be on the way to work, since that was one of the few times we had to ourselves. We were on the highway commuting to the office, Elizabeth and me in the backseat holding hands and Mom driving, when I felt the time was right. Naturally, Elizabeth already expected me to talk about it; just as a parted my lips, she said, "So Ray, why don't you tell us what you did yesterday with Amanda." She used a mock-suspicious tone, but I could tell that she, more or less, already guessed how far I'd gone with Amanda. That said, I wasn't going to admit it that easily.

"We just hung out. It was pretty fun." I explained, clearing dissecting every detail.

"How was Amanda?" Mom asked. "Did she say or do anything weird?"

"No, Lizzy was right." I responded.

"What was I right about?" Elizabeth mused. I was willing to bet she already knew.

"You know, how you said Amanda's not really crazy. She was acting crazy for Aunt Sally the whole time." I went into detail about how and why Amanda had broken up her parents, quit school, and got them evicted.

"Wow, that's actually pretty sweet!" Mom chimed.

"I knew it!" Elizabeth cried. "I knew she was faking it, I just didn't quite understand why. It all makes sense now, and I have to agree with Mom; Amanda is pretty cool, isn't she?"

"Yep," Mom continued, "but it sounds like Ray kept his hands off her, didn't you honey?"

"Yeah, of course." I said sarcastically. I figured they already guessed that Amanda and I had fucked, and since Mom pretty much gave me permission, I also figured they wouldn't be mad about it.

Elizabeth scooted closer to me, whispering, "So you didn't let Amanda seduce you?" She started rubbing my thigh, exciting my ever-ready manhood into action. "You didn't strip off her clothes," she unfastened my pants, "mount her pretty little body," she unsheathed my cock, "and have your way with her?"

As she started stroking me, Mom chimed in from the driver's seat, "I can't hear you two if you're whispering. What are you saying Lizzy? Are you asking Ray if he plunged into Amanda's juicy little cunt? Are you asking him if pounded her cervix open and shot his seed right into her baby bag?"

"I was getting to that Mom! Let me ask the questions! So Ray, on a scale of one to ten, how hard did you fuck her pussy?" She asked in the most innocent voice imaginable. She also started stroking me faster, using her other hand to tickle my balls.

"My money's on eleven!" Mom declared.

"I was gonna say fifteen." Elizabeth mused.

"Zero!" I lied; I was having too much fun denying it to stop now.

"Alright, fine!" Mom announced. "Looks like we're doing this the hard way." She parked on the side of the road, got out of the car, and opened the door to the backseat. "Scoot over guys!" She said as she sat down and closed the door. Now I was in the middle seat with Mom on my left and Elizabeth on my right. Both girls started stroking me, coaxing my cock to explode.

"Please Ray," Mom teased, "tell mommy all about how you bred Amanda. Tell mommy how she can expect another grandchild now. Your constant breeding makes mommy feel so old, but your cock smashing her cunt makes her feel sooo young! Do you want to smash my cunt right now baby?"

"Yeah Ray," Elizabeth added, "why don't you just admit that you fucked your cousin? I want you to tell us how she felt. Was her pussy smooth or rough? Was it deep or shallow?" She moved her lips right up to my ear and purred, "Did you knock her up with your dirty little incest baby?"

"Oh fuck I'm about to cum!"

"Don't you dare cum in this car young man; I just had it cleaned!" Mom said using a mock-stern voice. "You better cum inside your little sister or you can consider yourself grounded!" Elizabeth climbed on top of me, leaning backwards between the two front seats as she slipped her pants down and let my bulbous head kiss her little pink lips. I quickly impaled her, eliciting screams as I plowed into her hot cunt.

It was barley any time before I started shooting, causing her to cum along with me, screaming, "FUCK ME YOU FUCKING ANIMAL! SINK YOUR DICK INTO MY TWAT! ACTUALLY, IT'S YOUR TWAT! EVERY PART OF MY BODY BELONGS TO YOU, YOU FUCKING ALPHA MALE!"

Mom started rubbing Elizabeth's belly through her shirt, teasing, "What about your child? She's not part of your body, so does she still belong to him?"

"DUH! SHE'S A FEMALE AFTER ALL! HER BODY AND MIND BELONG TO THE ALPHA MALE, JUST LIKE HER MOM'S AND HER GRANDMA'S! FUCK ME! YOU'VE MARKED MY BODY, NOW FUCK THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF IT!" I continued to hammer her cervix as her wailing became incomprehensible noise, until my balls were finally empty and her hollering gave way to heavy breathing.

Our orgasms subsided as Mom leaned her head against my shoulder, still rubbing her daughter's plump belly. "Don't forget about the old grandma; doesn't she get a turn too?" I pulled out of Elizabeth, still rock hard, and aimed it towards Mom.

"I'd never forget about you, and you're not old at all. Hell, you're still having kids!" I pushed her against the door and kissed her neck, while pulling up her skirt and rubbing her hard little clit. She was already nice and wet, so I rubbed myself on her lips for a moment, then plunged in.

"Oh god yes! I love the way you fuck your mommy! So big and hard, like a magnificent stallion fucking some saggy old mare!" The sound of my balls slapping her ass could be heard with each thrust, but was drowned out when the window started rolling down and the sound of passing cars flooded our ears. I looked down to see Mom's hand fall from the window switch, and looked up to see her head lean out the window as she yelled, "Hear that everyone? I fucking love how my son has his way with me! He pushes me over and rams my delicate little pussy, shooting cum inside me and washing off our dirty incest babies!"

Elizabeth moved behind me and massaged my shoulders as I fucked our mother. Leaning her head up beside mine, she whispered, "For real Ray, how did things go with Amanda?" Since I was still giving Mom a royal fucking, I found it a little hard to speak, but I managed to mutter around my grunts and moans and tell Elizabeth my story. I explained how we ended up fucking in the park, and even told her about Good Bitch and Bad Bitch. Lastly, I informed her of Amanda's iffy plan where I basically rape Aunt Sally. She stopped massaging me, saying, "Wow Ray, do you really think you could do that? You're so gentle; I could never imagine you forcing yourself on anyone."

"I don't know. Amanda says that Aunt Sally really wants this, even if she doesn't know it yet. I think Amanda means only the best, but I'm a little doubtful as to how much she really knows her mom. Amanda thinks that Aunt Sally has a bunch of pent up sexual frustration, and once we're done she'll be thanking us. If she isn't thanking us though... I don't know what I'd do."

"I've been talking to Amanda, and I think she's actually got a pretty good grasp on Aunt Sally. I'm only worried about you Ray; I don't want you beating yourself up once you're done. No matter what, I know you mean well." She finished and kissed my neck.

"Me too baby. "Mom moaned, still fighting a fierce battle with my cock. "I raised my boy to be a motherfucking stud in bed, but a gentle and considerate angel outside it. I know you don't want to do this, but I've been worried about my sister too. I thought she needed a man, but I knew she wouldn't look for one. I think Amanda has the right game plan here, so let's try to execute it and help Aunt Sally out of her slump!"

"Alright, if I have your support then I think I can do it. Thanks you two."

"Of course! Anything for my big brother!"

"Definitely! Anything for my little boy!"

I was glad they were on my side, and was reassured that they thought Amanda's plan had merit, but at the moment I was more focused on the volcano in my balls, which was on the verge of erupting.