Staying Close to My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Bro that feels FANTASIC! You're so fucking huge I think I might rip in two, but I don't care! I want it! I want your massive cock deep inside! I wanna feel your thick cock fill my tiny pussy every day from now on! I want your think cum to fill my womb every day from now on. You're the best fucking brother in the whole world! I wish everyone could feel what I'm feeling now! Oh fuck, I love you! I love your think cock! I love your fucking cum hose! Give it to me! I want it inside me! GIVE ME YOUR BABY!"

I just couldn't take it anymore, and couldn't bear to pull out. I kissed my slit against her cervix and shot wave after wave of hot jizz inside her as she squirted her cream all the way up my chest and face like a sprinkler.

"OH FUCK YES I LOVE IT! I CAN FEEL IT ALL THE WAY IN MY BELLY! IT'S SWELLING UP LIKE A BALLOON! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK FUCK FUCK! I'M COMPLETELY FULL! I'M FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH MY BROTHER'S INCESTUOUS SEED! I HOPE HE GIVES ME A CHILD!!

She collapsed on top of me, and we laid in the aftermath of our lovemaking for several minutes, trying to catch our breath. Finally, I managed to ask her what she was screaming about.

"Is it true? Do you really want to have a child?"

"Of course Bro, I mean we are a couple now. We even have jobs. I think we'd have an awesome baby!"

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I took a moment to look ourselves over. We were lying in a pool of our combined cum, her cream and my jizz mingling to create the ultimate smell of sex. "Damn, we're gonna need to wash the sheets now, and we probably need to take a shower too."

"That's fine, we'll just need to be quiet so we don't wake Mom up." I reflected for a moment on how loud Elizabeth had been screaming during our lovemaking.

"Somehow I don't think that will be an issue. She's probably wide awake by now."

"It'll probably be fine. Mom's been really cool today. I've never seen a more open-minded and loving woman." Elizabeth sounded like Mom's number one fan, but I had to admit that Mom was really caring, and had been extremely tolerant of our relationship.

"Yeah, Mom is pretty great."

"I know, right? And that's just her personality. Her body is off the charts! I've seen you ogling her, and I'd bet you'd like to tap that too." I didn't respond, since I really didn't know where she was going with this. "Mom's been so lonely after Dad left. I bet she'd love to have a man in her life again, but she probably doesn't want to date anyone just in case they turn out to be abusive too. She's always looking out for us, so I wish we could look out for her too. I wish we could find her a good man. Anyway, let's get going." We pulled the sheets from the bed and took them downstairs to wash them, not bothering to put on any clothes. As we passed the living room, we saw Mom sipping a glass of water.

"Hey guys," she said, "I was thirsty, so I came to get I drink. Hope I'm not interrupting anything." She grinned and scanned our naked bodies. I hid myself behind the sheet, but that just revealed the massive semen stain we had left on it. "Wow, that much? Impressive."

"And that's just what leaked out." Elizabeth bragged as she patted her belly.

"You've got one incredible partner missy." Mom said.

"Thanks Mom, I wish you had one too." Elizabeth replied as she strode to the couch and sat next her. "It's not fair that your partner was such a loser. I wish we could find someone for you to love, who would love you back just as much."

"Thanks sweetie, but I don't think such a man exists."

"I think he does." Elizabeth wore a knowing grin.

"Oh really, and where do you think this man might be?"

"I think he's in this very room with us right now."

"But the only man in here is your brother."

"I don't mind sharing if you don't mind." The girls shared a heartfelt smile, then Elizabeth turned her attention to me. "Come here Bro, I think we might have found just the right man for Mom."

"Hold the phone." I said unbelievingly. "Did you two plan this?"

"Maybe." They said in unison, with sinister grins across their faces.

"Alright, well I guess if you'd go through all the trouble..." I dropped the sheet and walked over to my two ladies. Elizabeth scooted to the side to make room for me in the middle. I sat down and hung my arms around them. "If you want me to love both of you, how can I say no?"

They both leaned in and kissed me on each cheek. I turned my head to the right and made out with Elizabeth for a moment, then turned left, readying myself for Mom. Our lips parted and our tongues danced wildly together for the longest time. Eventually, Elizabeth must have grown bored, because she came up beside us and entered her tongue into the mix too. As we moaned and swapped our saliva back and forth, Mom ran her hands across our bodies. She felt Elizabeth's ample bosom and soft ass, and she stroked my reawakening cock and immense dangling balls. Elizabeth pulled Mom's slim black nightgown up, revealing her fully naked body underneath. We broke the kiss to take it off, but instead of coming back together, Elizabeth and I attacked her giant milky white tits. Her nipples were little daggers as we pulled them into our mouths and sucked them like infants. Mom hollered and moaned as we defiled her, and we all loved every second of it. Soon we moved down and shared her tight glistening pussy. We rolled our tongues up and down her lips, and plunged them inside to release a sweet, albeit pungent scent. That smell had nothing on the odor currently wafting through the room however. The sheet laying in the floor smelled strongly of heavy and hard sex, and it violated our nostrils with its sharp dirty scent. You could almost taste the sex in the air, and we could definitely taste the delicious flavor of Mom's smooth shaved flower as she squirted her cream all over the faces of her beloved children.

"Finally," Elizabeth cooed, "I think she's ready for a real man. A good man." She pushed me up and pulled Mom down so I was laying over her. She positioned my cock against her beautiful twat, and without giving either of us a second to think, she pushed my ass 'til I was balls deep in my own mother.

"Oh fuck baby!" Mom cried. "That's so fucking good, you fill me up sooo much! God this is so fucking hot! I'm getting plowed by my own son! Baby you're so big!"

"Oh yeah Mom," Elizabeth joined in the dirty talk, "he's a fucking horse, isn't he? I couldn't fit all of him inside me." I wanted to join in too, but I could only bring myself to moan and grunt, so I let the girls handle it.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, you're so much bigger than your father, and such a better lover! I'm all yours now! Fuck me whenever you want! My cunt is your own personal cum tank! Use it whenever you want!"

"It goes without saying that mine is too Bro. Use us whenever you want. Pour it inside and make us your own personal bitches."

"Yeah, that sounds amazing! I WANT TO BE MY SON'S BITCH! I WANT HIM TO FUCK ME WHENEVER AND WHEREEVER HE WANTS! I WANT HIM TO SHOOT IT INSIDE ME SO MY BABY CAN MAKE ME A BABY! HEAR THAT? SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT BACK WERE YOU CAME FROM! VIOLATE THE SACRED PLACE WHERE YOU AND YOU SISTER WERE MADE! I'M ALL YOURS, SO CUM WHENEVER YOU WANT!!"

With that I let it go inside of her. I pushed my cock right to her cervix and let my firehose do its job. Cum surged out of my heavy balls and into Mom's precious womb. Soon cum started leaking out, but Elizabeth was on the job. She ravenously sucked up the flood of jizz, and licked and nibbled on the place were Mom and I became one. Finally, my orgasm subsided and I slid out of my mother, eliciting another avalanche of cum from her stretched out cunt.

"God that was so hot." Mom panted. "I really mean it Ray. I'm yours to take whenever and wherever you want. And I want your baby."

"That makes two of us," Elizabeth joined in, "so hurry up and knock us up!" At the sound of that my cock stirred again. I had another round in me, so I figured I might as well give them what they want.

"Okay then," I ordered, "Mom, get up and lean over the couch with your ass sticking out." Mom woke up from her post-orgasmic bliss.

"Yes sir!" She yipped, and did as I ordered.

"Now Lizzy, you get under Mom and stick your ass out too."

She smiled and said, "I like where you're going with this." Then she assumed her position. I walked behind them and analyzed my situation. I had two juicy cum-filled cunts that desperately needed attention stacked right on top of each other. I brought my cock up to my sister's soaking cunt and shoved in in to the base.

"Nggh!" She moaned. I started pumping relentlessly, shoving my enormous cock as deep as it could go, and slapping her clit with my massive balls with every thrust.

"Oh fuck Bro, this is so fucking good! I don't think I can take this for very long! I'm about to... I'm just about to... I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!" She sprayed her pussy juice all over my balls, my legs, and the floor, but I didn't stop for even a moment. Without missing a beat, I pulled out and thrusted into my Mom's waiting cunt. Not losing any pace, I started viciously pumping into her as hard as ever.

"Oh my god you're a fucking animal! Fuck I needed this! I love your fucking cock slamming against my cervix! I love your fucking bull balls slapping my clit! I love you! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! MAKE ME CUM!!" Mom sprayed her cunt cream all over the place, with the greatest concentration landing on my sister's little white ass. Once again without missing a beat I switched back to fucking my sister.

"Oh fuck it feels so good to have it back! I love your cock reaming me! I love getting fucked like a bitch! I wanna be bred by my brother! I wanna have your baby in me as you cum inside and drown her in your filthy father cum! I want to deliver my baby at the same time Mom delivers her, and everyone in the hospital think we're fucking sluts! I WANNA CUM!!"

Switching back to Mom I decided to speak for a minute.

"How does it feel getting fucked by your son?"

"Fucking heavenly! It's the best pleasure on earth to have your son breed you like a sow!"

"What would society think Mom?"

"They don't like it, but that's just 'cause they've never tried it! I think every son should fuck his Mom. Every son should get to cum inside and make his mommy pregnant like you're doing to me! I wish everyone would just chill out AND LET THEIR SONS MAKE THEM CUM!!"

Switching back to my sister, I asked, "How does it feel to fuck your brother?"

"I'm a bitch in heat, and I'm not fucking him 'cause he's my brother! I'm fucking him 'cause he's the fucking alpha male! His gonna pour his seed into me and breed me so fucking hard! He's gonna give me a litter of his strong children! I want your seed! I want to bear your offspring! I'M JUST A BITCH IN HEAT WHO WANTS TO GET FUCKED!!"

I was getting close, so I started alternating between then after every four or five thrust.

"What if a stronger man came and tried to take you away from me? What if he was more alpha than me?"

"That's impossible!" Elizabeth cried.

"You're the best man on earth!" Mom screamed.

"Even if he was stronger!"

"And bigger!"

"And richer!"

"And kinder!"

They screamed in unison, "YOU'VE ALREADY MARKED US, SO WE'RE YOUR BITCHES FOR LIFE!!

With that, I came. I pumped several shots into my precious sister, then and several into my gorgeous mother. Then I pushed it between them and let my last few shots go right up the middle. Elizabeth's back was coated, and Mom's front was covered. A huge puddle of our combined cum pooled at our feet. After our orgasms subsided, the girls collapsed and fell into the puddle of jizz and cream. I walked over and grabbed the sheet, then returned and laid downed between them, pulling the sheet over us. They cuddled up next to me, and we were ready to drift off to sleep in a pool of our love. Right before I drifted off, I felt Elizabeth grab my hand.

"Ray," she whispered, "when it comes to being a good man, I give you an A."

*****

I hope you liked it! Feedback is welcome! Since it's my first story it's probably not that great... but if you want a part 2 just say so!