Staying Out of Trouble

Story Info
Oil guy seduces the sexy Mrs. Whitnell.
3.8k words
4.22
65.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staying Out Of Trouble (part one)

-----------

Jake continued working as Todd explained the Whitnell’s story to him. They must be important to get Todd so worked up. But then Todd was always getting worked up over something. It must come from being put in charge at only 24 years old. 24, he seems younger than that really, Jake thought. But Jake wasn’t going to complain; he needed this job since the divorce left him broke and jobless. A new town, a new job, a new start. So if being extra nice to her highness "Mrs. Marjorie Whitnell" was in order; well so be it.

Jake finished up changing the oil and tightening a few bolts when John (the owner) came down to inspect his work. Jake really wanted to tell John that with his 11 years as a certified master mechanic; he didn’t really need John checking him out on a lube and oil change. But John owned this Jiffy Lube and 2 others in town and itwas his choice. John approved his work and headed back up the stairs. Leaving Jake in the pit for the next car

The next car arrived and when the driver got out all Jake could see was a pair of long gray silk stockings and expensive high heels heading towards the waiting room. As she got closer to the waiting room; Jake could see she was very well dressed and walked with that air of certainty. Those long legs continued up to a modest length dress with a rather inviting cut; that showed well with every step.

Todd was beside himself as he opened the glass door to let her in. This must be Mrs. Whitnell Jake guessed. As she sat down; Jake couldn’t believe this women was 43 years old; she didn’t look a day over 30. And though her attire was expensive looking; it certainly showed off the hard work she did in keeping her body in shape.

Jake went back to work; wondering how this women had ended up landing the 73 year old Mr. Whitnell. It was rumored she was his third wife and had been working for one of his firms as a receptionist. It was said she was new to the world of working for a living. Her prior husband had provided well for her and she hadn’t worked a day in her life; but after his death and the lawsuits. She was left homeless and broke. Prior to starting her new life; she had been evicted from her own home and moved around a lot staying with friends and relatives until she found a job in this town.

Well that was before she married the richest man in town and possibly the state. Scott Whitnell was known for getting what he wanted; it was also rumored that he had a fondness for chasing married women. It was said (if you could believe Todd) that Scott enjoyed seducing friends wives and then photographing them in kinky ways.

Jake finished up and stepped over to the side to hand up his paper work when Mrs. Whitnell step up to the car. Looking up Jake was treated to the site of seeing the top of those gray silk thigh high stockings and a set of French cut lace panties. Pausing for a moment;until he realized what he was doing; he turned away quickly as Todd finished up the paper work and left. Turning back he saw Mrs. Whitnell kneel down and ask him quietly if enjoyed the view. Looking her in the eye, well until her blouse shifted, exposing her full round breasts; Jake stuttered and began to apologize; looking down at the floor. Before he could explain himself Mrs. Whitnell cut him off and sharply accused him of being a pervert and a fool.

With that said she stood up, got into her car and left leaving tire marks on both sides of the pit. Jake stood their stunned at the verbal assault and was amazed how this stunningly beautiful women could change in the blink of an eye to such a cold and venomous creature.

Jake turned around as Todd rushed over and demanded to know what had caused Mrs. Whitnell to leave in such a hurry. Not knowing what to say; Jake shrugged his shoulders and said nothing. Todd flared and warned Jake that offending the Whitnell’s was the fastest way to anyone could get fired. Jake nodded his head and went back to work.

Todd stormed back to the office and told everyone he was going to run the daily reports. Which met don’t disturb me. Tina the receptionist headed back to Todd’s office with a stack of papers and asked Mike to cover the phone. As soon as she was gone Mike and Bill began chuckling. When Jake got around to asking Bill what was so funny. He just laughed and said "don’t you get it?" Todd doesn’t have any reports to do. So what’s up then Jake asked. Bill smiled and said Todd was getting his oil changed. Stopping to think about it; it hit Jake. Jake asked; you mean Todd and Tina??. Bill laughed and shook his head. Todd’s been getting serviced by Tina everyday since she started. Just then looking across the bay; Todd’s door opened and Todd headed out to his car as Tina came out wiping her face with a tissue. Tina stopped in the hallway as her eye’s met Jake’s. Jake could see the smeared lipstick and white fluid on her face. Tina blushed and quickly turned to enter the bathroom. Jake didn’t move; he couldn’t believe Tina was dating Todd.

Later that day Jake asked Bill how long Todd and Tina had been dating. Bill laughed again and whispered to Jake; are your kidding, she’s just servicing him to keep her job. Tina screwed up big time on her 1st day and was in tears over loosing her job. Todd told her if she wanted to stay employed; she was going to have to make it worth his while. Bill said he was standing around the corner and thought Todd was just kidding. But then he peaked around and saw Todd put a hand on Tina’s shoulders and Tina sort of just kneeled down and well you get the rest. Ever since then; Todd does reports everyday and Tina gives him a hand.

Closing the shop the next night; Jake bumped into Tina in the hallway. They were the last two there and Tina had been avoiding Jake since the "hallway" exchange. Jake excused himself and was heading for the door when Tina blurted out "it’s not that wrong." Jake stopped and turned around pausing for her to explain. Standing there hoping this conversation would be short; he noticed just how pretty Tina was. The way her dark hair outlined her soft round face. She couldn’t be more than 5’3" without heels. She kept her self in good shape; the slacks she usually wore hugged her hips tightly and her shirt was usually unbuttoned down to reveal a bit of cleavage and tied to reveal her firm stomach.. She didn’t seam to well endowed; but she worked it well. At 34 years old she was just a few years younger than Jake..

Tina walked up to Jake and repeated her self "it’s not that wrong" she said again. Jake started to say something and then stopped. He was turning to leave when she slapped him across the face. Taking a step back Jake yelled, "what’s that for." She swung again but Jake caught her wrist. Tina started to swing her other hand; and Jake had to catch it too.

Pushing her back against the hall wall; Jake looked down at Tina and told her to calm down. Tina’s struggled against Jake; yelling and swearing at him. During the struggle her shirt came untied and the few buttons that held it closed popped off. Jake pushed himself against her as she tried to knee him in the groin. Jake’s face flashed red as he stepped back and slapped Tina’s face. Tina froze. Pressing her against the wall with his body her struggling began to subside. Glaring into each other’s eyes Jake saw something; but his anger had flared and he started to raise his hand again. Stopping as he saw Tina shrink back. For no reason he could fathom (latter) he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Tina’s initial reaction was to struggle and turn away but Jake pressed harder. Slowly Jake released her arms and cupped her head with his fingers as his tongue searched her mouth. Sliding his hands down her body until they cupped the cheeks of her firm ass. Jake lift Tina off the ground and pressed her body against the wall. Their tongues were entwined as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Jake held her off the floor by pressing his groin against her. Running his hands back up her waist, he cupped her breasts; freeing them from her bra.

Tina unwrapped her legs and lowered them to the ground as Jake began unbuttoning her slacks. Tina’s hands were feverously tugging on Jake’s jeans; unbuttoning them with sharp tugs. Tina’s slacks fell to the floor as she reached inside Jakes pants and released his manhood. Tina sank to the floor as she started to stroke his cock to life. Jake braced himself against the wall as Tina took his cock into her warm mouth. Tina began sucking and stroking his cock; as Jake felt a warm flush rush over his body. Tina moved her other hand and began massaging his balls. Then she began to slide her fingers between his legs. Jake became aware and concerned as Tina pressed her finger against his ass and ran slow circles around it. Jake shuddered and stepped back. Looking down and clearing his throat he whispered what are you doing. Tina looked up and whispered "I thought you would like that."

Shaking his head; Jake lifted Tina off the floor and pressed her against the wall as she wrapped her legs around him. Jake lowered her onto his hard cock he held as he began to slowly fuck her against the wall. Within moments Tina began moaning as the first wave over came her. Jake began thrusting harder as he pressed her against the wall. His balls slapping against her as another wave over came her. With each thrust Tina was lifted higher against the wall only to slide down as he withdrew. Jake struggled to kick his pants off with his shoes as their furious mating continued. Jake leaned forward and began sucking on Tina’s nipples as she wove her fingers into his hair. Jake could feel himself stiffening as he began to breath short jagged breaths. Tina leaned over and began nibbling on his ear and whispered in a pleading tone "fuck me, oh god, fuck me harder." Jake straightened, holding her by the warm cheeks of her ass; and began slapping his body against her. Tina began to moan louder as Jake felt the rush begin. Pumping harder as his cock erupted with every stroke. Again and again he came; deep inside Tina as she cried out. At last he slowed, pressing himself against her. He shuddered as his ragged breathing began to subside. He felt Tina holding him tightly as she shuddered again and again. They stayed there holding each other until their skin became cool; then cold. Finally breaking their hold; they began to silently dress. Searching for their clothing, untangling it, bumping into each other as they hurried in their silent efforts. Tina was the first to compose herself; tying her shirt around her waist as she raced out of the building and into the dark night. Jake pulled himself together and finished turning out the lights as he wondered what the hell had just happened.

Staying Out Of Trouble (part two)

----------

Jake was grateful for having the next two days off. He was still trying to get a grip on that night when he reported back to work. Jake found Tina was making it very easy to avoid her; but he knew they had to talk sooner or later. Late the next day Mrs.Bitch arrived in another one of the many expensive imported cars they owned. Jake went to work and avoided looking in her direction. Jake had learned from Bill that the bosses wife was somewhat of an invalid. Restricted to a wheel chair with limited use of her legs. She had suffered some sort of back injury during a mid morning traffic accident. Soon after her accident John Ramsy fell into some good luck in landing the Whitnell fleet account. It was that business that allowed John to expand into more sites and offered him the extra time off to help take care of his wife.

Jake was finishing up late on Mrs. Whitnell's car. She had requested all of the extra’s this time and was the last car in the shop. Todd had completed the paper work and was headed towards the office as Mrs. Whitnell headed back to her car. Jake was headed to the restroom to clean up and was just about to pass her when she stopped in front of him. Speaking quietly she asked Jake; "what no time for another show." Jake mumbled something and was about to leave when Mrs. Whitnell stepped closer, brushing her hand across his cheek she smiled and said "look down." Jake’s eyes followed her instruction and watched as she unbutton the front buttons on her business jacket. Pulling the jacket open Jake was surprised when she revealed she was only wearing a white satin undercup half bra. Jake froze not knowing what to do. Mrs. Whitnell buttoned her jacket and bumped passed Jake laughing quietly as she headed towards her car. Jake’s face must have been red because he felt flush. Jake took off towards the office only to bump into Tina of all people. Tina’s face was one big grin from ear to ear and Jake whisked pasted her towards the restroom.

Drying his hands as he left the restroom; Jake was confronted by Tina. They were the last two there again and Jake guessed he should say something. Tina surprised Jake again by tossing her arms around his neck and giving him a quick hot kiss on the lips. Stepping back Tina smiled and said "it was great!!." Jake smiled and said " I hope your not mad." Tina laughed and said "It wasn’t something I ever thought about but – god I haven’t had a decent orgasm in a long long time." Jake smiled and said " well I’m here to please." Jake went on to say "I thought you had a thing going pretty steady with Todd." "Oh god no " Tina said. Todd’s in it for himself; he gets his and I never get anything. It leaves me pretty ,,,,,, frustrated Tina said looking away. Jake laughed and said I hope your less …. frustrated. Tina smiled and asked what’s going on between you and Mrs. Whitnell. A smirk forming on Tina’s face. Jake started to say something and stopped. Tina asked are you and she doing it. "God no" Jake said. I’m just trying to stay out of trouble. Well from the way your going about it; she’s got it in for you Tina said. Jake went on to explain his worries and concerns about Mrs. Trouble. Tina suggested she might be able to come up with a way to cover his ass. Jake smiled and pulled Tina closer. Running his hands over her ass he said that works great for me. Tina began caressing Jake’s body as Jake began unbuttoning her shirt. Tina looked up to Jake and said "the next time she feels frisky; make sure she does it with you alone in the pit." Ok Jake said looking confused as he began to work on Tina’s slacks. Tina smiled and said "you have to get her coming on to you, let her show she’s the one pursuing you." Jake nodded and smiled as Tina’s slacks fell to the floor. Tina slowly sank to the floor, kissing her way down Jake’s body until she was kneeling in front of him.

Tina was sucking hard on Jake’s cock she started fingering his ass again. This time he let her continue until he felt faint and braced himself against the wall. Jake’s cock began to throb just as Tina began thrusting her finger deeper and faster. Jake’s body exploded as he closed his eyes and saw bright flashes of light. He remembers feeling almost fainting as Tina sucked and swallowed his bursts of cum.

Sliding to the floor Jake turned Tina over onto her knee’s as he entered her from behind. Kneeling behind her he grabbed her hips and began fucking Tina hard through a few orgasms. During her third or fourth orgasm Jake’s cock slipped out and Tina shifted causing his well lubricated cock to slip up towards her ass. Jake reached down to move his cock back; but Tina reached up and held his hand as she pushed back against Jake. Tina moaned as Jake’s cock slid into her. Jake had never felt such pleasure before and began thrusting slowly. Reaching around he gently gripped her clit between two fingers and began sliding his hand back and forth. Tina lowered her head to the floor as Jake began to slide deeper. Jake began to fuck her faster as Tina ran her hands to her breasts. Pinching and pulling her nipples she began to trembling. Jake gripped her hips and began to thrust harder as Tina moaned in a low trembling voice. Tina started to thrust her self back and forth; slamming herself against Jake. Jake stiffen and began slapping himself against her as he came in long burning waves. Tina screamed and pressed herself against Jake. Holding her tightly; Jake felt Tina shutter as they collapsed to the floor.

Staying Out Of Trouble (part three)

-----

Friday night Mrs. Whittnel arrived late with another car Jake had never seen. Almost everyone was gone and they had to reopen the shop to let her in. Closing the door Jake head to the pit as Mrs. Whittnel walked past him heading to the waiting room. Tina was getting her a cup of fresh coffee as Jake looked across the bay. Tina looked back at Jake and winked. Jake went to work and tried to keep his mind focused on the task at hand; but looking across the bay it was hard too do. Mrs. Whittnel was wearing a rather short black skirt and expensive looking black nylons. Her black jacket was well fitted and unbuttoned down to show her cleavage off.

Jake finished his work and was wiping his hands off waiting for the paper work when he saw Tina hand the paper work to Mrs. Whittnel. Tina headed back to her office as Mrs. Whittnel walked across the bay. Jake was heading towards the stairs as Mrs. Whittnel stopped him. Walking down the stairs into the pit; Mrs. Whittnel tossed the clip board to Jake and said she wanted to see if he had gotten all of the lube fitting’s done. Mr. Whittnel had stated his concern that this sports car had a number of often missed fittings. Mrs. Whittnel stood there and watched as Jake explained everything he had done to her car. Jake turned around as he finished his explanations and saw Mrs. Whittnel began to smile. Jake standing against the back wall of the pit asked Mrs. Whittnel if everything looked right to her. Mrs. Whittnel said almost; and then began to unbutton her jacket. Jake stood there; frozen as Mrs. Whittnel opened and removed her jacket exposing a black half bra that held her large tits up. Mrs. Whittnel placed her jacket over the chair she began to remove her skirt.

Standing there; enticed and worried Jake watched as Mrs. Whittnel stepped out of her skirt. Turning around Jake saw Mrs. Whittnel was wearing black thigh high stocking, black lace tong and black high heels. Mrs. Whittnel stepped closer to the middle of the pit as Jake moved along the wall; ending with his back to the pit camera. Mrs. Whittnel asked if he liked what he saw. Jake nodded as she began to caress her exposed nipples and slid a hand down to caress her clit through the thong fabric. Mrs. Whittnel was becoming aroused as she pulled and pinched herself faster. Jake watched as her nipples became hard and extended and her thong began to glisten. Mrs. Whittnel moaned as she slid her fingers inside herself. Reaching down with both hands; she began to masturbate faster. Thrusting her fingers in and out, she began to shake; then slowing she spread her clit open with one hand and leaned over a bit and began to rub her clit rapidly with her other hand. Moaning and panting as her eyebrows furrowed; Jake watched as she looked upward with dazed eyes. A trickle of sweat ran down between her breasts as she closed her eyes and her body strained. Masturbating herself with both hands, looking upward; Mrs. Whittnel began to shake as she came. With large convulsions she rubbed her clit faster and faster. Her whole body shook with each orgasm; now somewhere beyond 5 times. Her orgasm’s continued as Jake stared in amazement. Finally she began to slow down. Standing up straight she looked over at Jake; seaming to finally notice his presence. Caressing herself seductively she asked if he liked the show. Jake smiled and nodded. Her whole body was glistened from sweat and the air was filled with that unmistakable musk. Jake stepped towards her and she laughed. "Don’t even think about it grease boy" she said in her cold superior voice. Laughing she began to dress as Jake leaned against the pit wall. Slowly she walked up the stairs; looking over her shoulder she smiled and said "pleasant dreams."

12