Staying Out of Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan grabbed his hand and led him off the couch and up the stairs to her bedroom. Avery lied down on the bed, knowing the show was far from over, as Susan walked into the bathroom. She came back into the room with a huge smile on her face, her body beautiful in the dim light that came through the sliding glass door. She gave Avery a passionate kiss before shifting up and placing her moist pussy right on his face.

Avery licked the length her slit, before darting his tongue into her opening. He playfully lapped at it causing Susan to giggle as she braced herself against the headboard. Then he forcefully started working his tongue, locating her clit and her other sweet spots that Susan made him aware of with gasps. Susan really began to breath hard as he quickened his pace and slowly entered his finger. “Oh Avery that feels so gooood!” moaned Susan., “Oh yes! Right there, right there. Oh God! I need you in me now,” with that she moved off of Avery’s face and lowered herself onto his lap. Grabbing his dick between her legs she lowered her face to give Avery a deep kiss before whispering to him, “I want you to fuck me like never before, fuck me hard, fuck me any way you want,” and with that she slide him inside of her leaning back as she began to roll her hips. She worked her waist rapidly at the beginning, but gradually slowed, and shifted so that her back was now facing Avery. She began steadily in this new position, but as her moans became louder her hips started to rock back and forth rapidly.

Avery realizing the position they were in sat up. Susan understood his move, and eagerly, as she had been waiting for it turned to face him, kissed him, eyes staring intensely into his face and whispered, “fuck me like a bitch,”. With that she leaned over with her ass up and head down, as Avery positioned himself behind her and entered her wet pussy forcefully. Holding nothing back he began to pound into her. There was nothing gentle about the rapid succession of thrusts, as Susan grabbed a pillow to cover her face as her body began to spasm with the effects of an overwhelming orgasm. Avery continued to pump into her as she rode her wave of pleasure until he to came too, shooting his juices inside of her. When done he collapsed over next to her. Slick with sweat and breathing hard both lay there for a minute before she slide on top of him.

“That was the best fuck I’ve had in a long time. Your girlfriend is one lucky girl.” Remarked Susan as she moved her hands up and down his side as she lay her head on his chest.

“And if your husband was around, he’d be a lucky guy as well,” responded Avery, glad that Susan had indicated that it was just fucking, as lowered her head to kiss her. “How about you hop in the shower with me?”

“Ready to go again already?” smiled Susan.

“We’ve only started.” Answered Avery.

12