Staying Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm having a wonderful time myself, Ryan. It's been a very long time since I've enjoyed myself this much with anyone." She paused, looked down, and then back at Ryan as she said quietly, "And I think you're a very handsome man."

Kelli smiled warmly as she said that and her heart skipped a beat when Ryan took Kelli's wine glass and set it next to his on the coffee table. He turned toward her and said, "I've been wanting to kiss you again, all night. Would that be okay?"

Kelli's heart was about to beat out of her chest. She'd been kissed by a man for the first time in her life just over an hour ago, and now this handsome man wanted to kiss her again. Every fiber of her being ached for him as she said softly, "I'd like that very much." She closed her eyes as Ryan leaned over and kissed her again. Unlike the first kiss, this one was open-mouthed. At least, that's how it started. Within moments, tongues become intertwined followed by each of them wrapping their arms around one another. After perhaps a minute or so, Ryan leaned back and put his hand on Kelli's cheek.

"Would it be inappropriate to tell you I'd very much like to do more than kiss you? I don't suppose it would be possible to do anything more than that with your wife upstairs, would it?" he asked as he stroked her pretty face.

Kelli was lost in excitement. She knew she should tell him 'no' but found herself unable to do so. "I'd love to do more. In fact," she said as she ran her long nails across his face, "there's something else I'd very much like to do with you if we can be quiet," she whispered.

"I'd like that very much," he whispered back.

Kelli ran her hand down his chest as she kissed him. She let it wander until it reached the large bulge in his crotch she was hoping to find. Ryan groaned as she ran her hand back and forth across it. "Mmmm. That feels so nice," she said as she began unbuckling his pants. She quickly unzipped them before kneeling down between his legs. She pulled his pants down then reached up and found his growing cock inside his boxers. "Mmmm. I love that," she said quietly.

Ryan lifted up so she could slide them down. Kelli had never done this before but she knew exactly what to do. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his thick cock, her pretty red nails showing as she did. Without taking her eyes off of his, she lowered her soft, full, dark red lips onto the head of his shaft and took it into her warm mouth.

"Oh, God!" he whispered. "That feels amazing, Kelli."

She put her other hand under his balls and cradled them as she slowly lowered her head. As she did, she pushed with her tongue while sucking hard with her lips. She pushed gently as his balls in just the way Rick liked his to be played with during sex from a lifetime ago when that happened with Emily. Ryan groaned as Kelli's beautiful face went up and down on his rock-hard cock. Kelli had never been more excited in her life. She'd been dreaming about this for several weeks but never thought it would actually happen and especially not in her own home with Emily upstairs. She was so absorbed in what she was doing she never heard the sound of feet in the kitchen.

As she increased the speed and intensity of her actions, Ryan was moaning and trying not to be too loud. "I'm ready to cum," he told Kelli very quietly. She didn't stop. She sucked his cock harder and deeper. "Kelli, I'm gonna cum. You better pull back, baby." Kelli had no intention of doing any such thing as Ryan's body tensed. Kelli stayed right with him and held him tight in her mouth as she shot stream after stream of warm, salty cum into her mouth. Kelli kept her eyes on his as he finished then swallowed all of him before she licked and kissed his cock clean.

She sat next to him and waited for him to kiss her. "That was amazing," she told him.

"Yes, it was," he said. "You are amazing."

They sat quietly next to one another just softly kissing each other and holding one another close. Finally Ryan asked, "Can I see you again?"

"Of course. Is next weekend okay?"

They agreed to meet Friday around the same time.

The next morning Emily had coffee ready and handed Rick a cup when he came in. "So did you have a nice time last night?" she asked.

"Um, yeah. It was great," he said as he took his cup without looking at her.

"So what did he change into last night? What kind of women's clothes does Ryan like wearing?" she asked. "I mean, you knew that's what I had in mind, right?" she said without any hint of anger.

"Um, well. I thought you said you wanted me to have a date and I guess I understood that to mean um...well... Are you upset?"

"I was at first. I know you saw me looking down at you when he showed up. I wanted to see if he came here dressed in men's or women's clothes so you can imagine my surprise when he not only wasn't dressed like you but that he had no bag with him. I was even more surprised to see he brought flowers. For you. And then he kissed you! I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say."

"Em, I'm really sorry. I honestly thought by a date you meant..."

"Rick, I'm not angry, okay? I was talking to Gabby and I was telling her what was happening as it unfolded. She not only kept me from being hurt and upset, she helped me understand myself better. I really didn't know who I was all these years until last night. When I saw you with...him...and when Gabby explained it all to me, it suddenly became very clear. And I wasn't trying to spy on you, but I had to get something from the kitchen so I um...saw what happened." Rick started to say something but Emily stopped him. "It's fine, Rick. After all, I'm certainly not providing for your needs so...someone needs to. I'm not upset at all. I promise."

"Oh, my God. Em. I'm so..."

"It's fine, Rick. Really. I'm the one who suggested this so I have no one to blame but myself. And now that Gabby's helped put all this in perspective, I won't even use the word 'blame.' I'm actually grateful you misunderstood me. She and I are having drinks at her place tonight, by the way."

"Look, Em. I never met for any of this to happen. I just got so caught up in..."

"In being pretty? And feminine? It's okay. I'm really not upset. Are you having him over again? It's okay if you are."

"Next Friday if that's all right."

"It's perfect," she told him. "This is all very new to both us and if we're going to work this out, we're going to have make some major adjustments. I'm not saying it's going to be easy. It won't be. But if we're going to stay married, we have to accept a new reality, as it were. I'm working on processing it all from my perspective and I'm sure this is all very new and confusing for you, too. In fact, I'm going to be making some changes myself and I hope you'll be as accommodating as I've been."

"I want to be supportive, Em. I'm not sure what kind of changes you have in mind, but I want you to be happy, too," Rick told her honestly.

Emily finished her coffee and said, "Does that mean you're happy?"

"Yeah. I am. For the first time in a very long while I really am happy. Is that mean to say considering what it is that's making me happy?"

Emily smiled and said, "No, not at all. I really am thankful you have something you enjoy doing and someone you enjoy doing it with. I mean that, Rick."

Emily didn't get in until well after midnight and Rick didn't see her until the next morning. As usual, she was downstairs first having a cup of coffee. When he walked in, he did a double take.

"Wow! That's really short!"

"What do you think?" she asked. Her hair was cut almost as short as his and she wasn't wearing any makeup for the first time he could remember. Nor was she wearing her silk robe which was the one and only thing she wore every single morning. This day, she was wearing a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt.

"New look?" he asked.

"It is. Gabby cut my hair for me. You didn't tell me what you think about it."

"Um, well, it's very different. It's very new. It's very unlike you. I guess all that really matters is whether you like it." He paused for a moment then asked, "Does Gabby have anything to do with this new look by any chance?"

Emily smiled and said, "Uh, huh. Very much so."

"Well, as you said, I'm glad you have a new friend in your life. I'd like to meet her sometime."

"I could arrange that," she said with another smile.

They didn't discuss Saturday evening again that week until Friday evening. At about 5 o'clock both of them got home from work and Emily said, "I know you need to get ready for your date, but before you do, I want to show you something, okay?" She headed up to the master bedroom then called for Rick to come up.

He pushed open the door and said, "Okay. What's to see?"

Emily had just finished setting things on the bed as she said, "Which one do you want to wear tonight?"

Rick was stunned. He looked at Emily who smiled and said, "I know we wear the same size and I won't be wearing these anymore so I want you to have them. Do you like them?"

"They're gorgeous, Em." She'd set out three outfits for him to choose from. The first was a matching iced pink skirt and sweater set with a low scoop neck. The second was a black sweater with a khaki colored skirt and the third was a light blue cashmere sweater with a navy blue skirt?

"So? Which one do you want to wear for your handsome boyfriend tonight?"

"I like them all, but what do you mean you won't be wearing them anymore? These are my favorite outfits of yours."

"Well, they're yours now, Rick. I don't think dresses and skirts and pretty sweaters are the kinds of things I ever want to wear again. Gabby likes to dress like that and she's beautiful when she's all dressed up. But she prefers a very different look in someone she's...dating."

Rick looked at her and noticed she was doing the same to him. She was waiting for a reaction. It took Rick some time but it slowly began to don on him. "Dating. Okay. So the very short haircut, the jeans, the leather jacket and this giving away of your feminine looking clothes. I'm a little slow on the uptake, but I think I understand."

"Are you okay with this?" she asked. "I mean, do you think you can accept me for who I am?"

"Does this mean you and Gabby are um...romantically involved?"

Emily hesitated before saying, "Yes. I...I think I may even be in love with her, Rick." She watched her husband carefully for any sign that might indicate he was angry or hurt.

"So does this mean you want a divorce, Em?"

"No! Not at all. I don't see any reason for that. At least not now. Maybe someday marriage for gays and lesbians will be allowed in America, but it probably never will within the church. Even in terms of the government, I don't see that happening anytime soon. Maybe someday but not now. So if you're okay with this, I'd like us to date other people but keep living together and share expenses and what not." She waited for a moment then asked, "Is that okay with you?"

"My head is spinning like crazy, Em. I just realized a few weeks ago I'm really attracted to good-looking men and Ryan's visit opened up a whole new world for me. Now, less than a week later, I'm learning my wife is also gay and has a girlfriend. And I guess this means you're the um..."

"Dyke? That's fair. I'm okay with that word. When Gabby and I started talking, I still didn't know who I was. She helped me understand that the reason sex was such a...chore...for me wasn't that I had a problem. It was that I wasn't attracted to men. My religious upbringing repressed my real self making it impossible for me to even think I might be attracted to women. Then when Gabby told me she only came out during the divorce process, it all came cascading down on me at once. I knew I liked her...a lot... as a friend. But at that moment I found myself wanting to be...with her."

"So were you? With her?"

"No. I mean, we did kiss a lot, but there was nothing more than that. We just spent hours talking and over the course of the evening it became clear she was the more feminine partner and well...I can't tell you how excited it made me thinking about being you know...like her...husband. That's when I asked her to cut my hair. She told to wait and think it over. To talk it over with you. I told her I was tired of waiting; that I knew exactly what I wanted and that I was sure you'd understand. I found myself truly empathizing with you and how you must be feeling. I'm not a man, but I already love being...masculine. And I really Iove how my...girlfriend...wow, I can't believe I'm saying that...is so feminine and pretty. And honestly? As crazy as it sounds, so is my husband. Isn't this just insane?"

"Insanely wonderful," Rick said. "I have to tell you I'm having a hard time understanding all of this at once, but I have to say it's very exciting and as long as you're happy, well, so am I, Em."

"I'm very happy, Rick. And I feel so relieved that you're not angry at me and that you have someone who accepts you for who you are. In fact, if you'd like to grow your own hair out that would be fine with me."

Emily moved next to him and said, "So all of these are yours now. Which one do you want to wear tonight to look pretty for your very dashing boyfriend? Oh, and I want to do you nails for you when you get ready tonight. Is that okay?"

"That would be amazing but that means you'll have so see me, you know..."

"Dressed up? That's fine, Rick. I don't mind at all now. In fact, you're welcome to wear whatever you like anytime you like. I have no intention of ever wearing a dress or skirt again. This is the new me. And you need to be free to be yourself at all times. Deal?"

"Wow. This is unbelievable," Rick said. "Yes, deal. Definitely."

Emily was standing right beside him as she said, "So it would make me very happy if you would choose one of these and get dressed so I can do your nails for you. Would you do that for me, please?"

He hadn't seen Emily like this in a very long time. She was friendly, happy, and...sweet. Before he could say anything Emily said, "I love the pink. I think you would look so pretty in pink. You have such pretty blue eyes. Don't you agree?"

"Yeah, it's my favorite, too. I'll go get ready then come back up here, okay?"

"Sounds perfect. Oh, by the way. What name do you call yourself when you're...her?" Emily smiled a warm, genuine smile.

"Kelli," he said sheepishly.

"That's a beautiful name. I like it. It suits you. Okay, when Kelli is ready, have her come up here and we'll put a couple of coats of pretty pink polish on her nails. And before I forget, I have a matching tube of wet lipstick for her, too."

Rick had his human-hair wig up in rollers all day so it only took him a little over an hour to get ready. He had a pair of 4" pink heels he thought he'd never get to wear and was thrilled to let Kelli finally wear them. She absolutely adored the soft, pretty, pink sweater and short pink skirt. Her heels were a perfect match for both. She chose a double strand of pearls and matching earrings along with a set of white bangles to wear on her right wrist. She loved the sound they made as she moved around. Girls got to do so many fun things like that which guys never got to experience. All she needed was to have her nails done and apply her lipstick.

"Em? Can I come in? Kelli asked in Rick's voice.

"Sure but you better have a more convincing voice than that for tonight," she teased.

Kelli walked in and Emily said, "Oh, my God! I forgot what you look like. Jesus! You are freakin' gorgeous. I should be jealous but... Anyway, let's get your nails done, shall we?"

Emily spent the next 20 minutes or so carefully painting her husband's nails then finished by applying a smooth, even coat of wet, shiny lipstick to his soft, full lips. "Wow! You look incredible, Kelli!" she said.

"Come take a look." Emily led Kelli to her full-length mirror. "See how pretty you are for your date, honey?" she asked.

"Thank you, Emily," Kelli answered in her best feminine voice. "I love my new outfit."

"Not bad!" she said. "Your voice is very pleasant when you soften it like that. Okay, so you need to get ready for your date, right?"

"Yes," Kelli said demurely.

"Of course, you do!" Emily said cheerfully. "But I don't! Do you know what I really like about being the masculine partner in my new relationship?" Kelli shook her head. "It takes me two minutes to get ready! So now you're the one taking an hour or two to get ready and all I have to do is pull on some jeans and a t-shirt and a splash of cologne."

"May I have a hug?" Kelli asked.

"Of course you can, sweet girl!" Emily said. "But you're very fucking tall in those heels!"

Emily almost never swore and that was a word Rick had never once heard her use.

"Guess you better start taking testosterone so you can grow up!" Kelli teased. She bent down and hugged her butch-looking wife. "I still love you, Em. You know that, right?"

"I love you, too, Kelli. BFFs?" she asked her.

"BFFs!" Kelli replied as the doorbell rang.

Gabby and Ryan had arrived at roughly the same time. "Our dates are here!" Emily said.

Kelli waited for Emily to go first when she said, "Ladies first, Kelli!"

"Thank you, Emily!" she said as she gracefully walked down the staircase with her delicate wrists held back.

She opened the door as Emily stood next to her. She let Emily do the introductions. "Ryan? Hi! I'm Emily and that beautiful woman is Gabby, the love of my life. Gabby honey, this is my um...best friend, Kelli. Come in and let's all have a drink and get acquainted, shall we?"

Ryan stepped inside and Kelli threw her arms around him and kissed him hello. "I've missed you so much, Ryan!" she said.

"Same here. You look absolutely beautiful, Kelli!' he said as he stepped back and admired her. "So it seems like there have been a lot of changes around here recently. Am I correct?"

"You could say that," Kelli replied. "The best part is we no longer need to hide our feelings."

Ryan held her close and kissed her again. "That makes me very happy. Did I tell you how beautiful you are tonight?" he said with a smile.

"You did, but feel free to tell me that as often as you like. A girl never gets tired of being told she's pretty."

Kelli took Ryan's hand as he led her into the kitchen where they saw Emily kissing Gabby.

"A-hem!" Ryan said as the walked in.

"Oh, sorry! She's so damn pretty I couldn't help myself," Emily said. "I mean, look at her? She's freakin' gorgeous!"

Gabby was pleasantly embarrassed. "Thank you, honey," she said. "You look very handsome tonight, yourself." Gabby was wearing a salmon-colored sweater with a black skirt along with a cute silver necklace and silver earrings. She was indeed very pretty and very feminine.

The two couples had a glass of wine before deciding to go out for dinner. Emily drove as she and Gabby sat up front while Ryan and Kelli sat in the back holding hands and occasionally stealing a kiss. The had a wonderful time dining out and both Kelli and Gabby received some very nice compliments on the way they looked.

After another glass of wine at home, Emily said, "It's just past midnight you two. I'm thinking about going upstairs and going to bed." She looked at Gabby and said, "Honey? Are you ready for bed?"

Gabby took her lover's hand and said, "Yes, sweetheart. I would love to."

Emily helped her girlfriend up and said, "Okay. You two lovebirds have a nice time. We'll see you in the morning. Well, that is if you're still here, Ryan. I'm hoping you will be, by the way."

He put his arm around Kelli and said, "Is that okay with you, Kelli?"

Kelli snuggled up close to her boyfriend and said, "Of course it is. I'd be very upset if you didn't spend the night with me."

"Great!" Emily said. "You two girls can make us breakfast in the morning," she said to Gabby and Kelli.