Staying Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped Gabby on the ass who feigned being upset. "Hon-ney!" she protested. "There are other people in the room."

"If that embarrassed you, then you're gonna die when they hear all the noises from the things I'm gonna do to you upstairs!"

Gabby put her hands over her face and said, "If I didn't love you so much, I would die of embarrassment. Good night, Ryan. Good night, Kelli. It was so nice meeting both of you."

They both wished her goodnight and as they walked upstairs holding hands Kelli said, "I think I'm ready for bed, too."

"Then I don't want to disappoint you. Let's go," he said after one last kiss.

Kelli smiled as she heard Gabby's moans from upstairs. Those moans grew louder and louder until they became screams. Kelli was moaning herself as Ryan took her virginity. She'd given him another amazing blow job before he pushed her back on the bed and told her, "I want to make love to you so bad I can't stand it, Kelli."

Kelli unzipped her skirt and Ryan helped her out of it along with her padded garment. She handed him the tube of KY jelly and moaned softly as he lubricated her waiting asshole. He held himself up over her and said, "Tell me if it gets uncomfortable okay, baby?"

Kelli nodded and kissed her lover as he pushed ever-so-gently against her. To her very pleasant surprise, it wasn't painful at all as the head of his cock popped inside of her ass. She gasped and told him, "That feels SO good, honey! I love that!"

Ryan pushed harder then pulled back several times until he was able to slide deep inside of Kelli. "Feel okay, sweetie?" he asked.

"It feels...wonderful! Oh, God I love when you fuck me!"

Ryan started out slowly with long, slow strokes. Kelli was in another world of bliss as he began picking up the pace. Ryan pulled her close and French kissed her as he pounded away at her tight hole. Kelli had never had her prostate hit before. She was amazed at just how good it felt. "Oh, fuck! Hold it right there, honey," she said as he was in as deep as he could go. Ryan rocked back and forth as the tip of his cock pushed against then backed away from her prostate gland.

Kelli was so hard she couldn't believe it. Without so much as a hand touching her, she felt herself begin to cum. "Oh, God! Cum inside me, please!" she begged as Ryan sensed her coming.

He hammered her hard as they both came at the same time. When they were both spent, Kelli lay there just holding her handsome boyfriend. "That was so amazing," she said.

"Yes, it was," Ryan told her. "You are amazing, Kelli."

"Ryan?" she said.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I think I'm falling in love with you." She reached down and felt his sticky phallus and said, "Is there any chance you can fuck me like that again yet?"

She felt his cock begin to stir and heard her boyfriend say, "There's a 100% chance I can fuck you again, honey. And you know what? I think I'm falling in love with you, too," he told her as he entered her a second time.

Kelli moaned in ecstasy as Ryan's thick, hard cock found it's way deep inside her again. Kelli loved him and she even more, she loved being a woman.