Staying True To Who I Am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,704 Followers

We started going out every weekend I didn't work at the bar. Often we spent time at her house in her hot tub. Every time we were together, we fucked.

She went to my trailer a few times, and we grilled out. She never said much about my place, but then again, I really didn't care. At least she wasn't calling me a loser.

When Sylvia found out Marilyn was dating me, the shit hit the fan. I couldn't get over why her sister was so negative. But Sylvia told her she should be looking ahead, at her future. She felt that even though I might be a nice guy, it would never work out.

Sylvia told Marilyn that I was content in living in a trailer and driving an old truck. But she wanted to see her sister meet a good businessman and live better.

I had to laugh when Marilyn told her sister I was hung. She said that Sylvia told her sex would get old after a while, and then where would she be.

Funny thing was I liked Marilyn. I liked being with her and having sex with her. She never pushed me to buy her anything, or told me I needed to upgrade my lifestyle. I was wondering if eventually we might get together. I wasn't getting any younger and didn't want to spend my later years alone.

I figured that Sylvia thought I was going after Marilyn because of her money. She had no idea I had quite a savings of my own, and I didn't intend to tell her. I liked seeing her get aggravated that her sister went out with me.

One day I got a call from Sal. He asked me if I would be available to bartend an exclusive Halloween party. Held at a major hotel, it was going to be an all male revue. The male dancers were from one of the colleges in another state.

There was a hundred dollar admittance fee, and drinks were about twice the usual price. He informed me the dancers were available for additional favors for a price.

I had done a few parties for Sal before. Discretion was of the utmost importance. Some of the ladies became aggressive after a few drinks. Sal had told me that his cousin Vinny was the host, while he supplied the booze and the bartender. Sal always liked to use his own bartenders to make sure he got his fair share.

Sal trusted me, so I agreed to do the party. It was a costume party and I had to wear some type of mask. I mentioned that I had an old Frankenstein one that didn't obstruct my vision. My voice might be a bit different since I would be talking through rubber, but Sal was okay with that.

I mentioned to Marilyn that I would be working that Saturday. She mentioned that her card club girls were getting together that night anyway. We agreed that after closing, I would go to her place and we could end the night with a bang.

****

I got to the hotel early and met Vinny. He seemed like an okay guy, but a little high strung. He let me know what he expected of me. I was there to be the bartender; not get involved with the ladies. The more attention they paid to the dancers, the more they would drink. The only foods supplied were snacks such as pretzels, crackers and cheese, and chips.

Vinny knew has business. The snacks were what absorbed the alcohol. He also rented out a number of hotel rooms for those too drunk to drive home, or for extra curricular activities.

He hired a limousine service to take the customers home if they so desired. Vinny had all the bases covered.

As soon as the dancers arrived, we showed them to the changing rooms. In their mid-twenties, they were all muscular. I explained their drinks would be soda until the last hour. Vinny didn't want a bunch of drunken dancers. Of course, the customers would be paying for their drinks. The show went from nine to midnight. They could touch and feel the ladies if they let them. The women could also touch the dancers, but there was no sex allowed on the dance floor. That was to wait till after the party.

There were ten dancers in all. The hotel had a separate room for them to relax in until it was time for them to perform. Vinny didn't allow any women in there. Instead, the dancers could come out and mingle during breaks.

The customers started coming in; mostly women, but it was surprising to see a few men show up. I had already donned my mask and was serving drinks. Vinny just wore a fancy hat and shirt. I never did figure out what it was supposed to represent.

Costumes weren't mandatory, but most customers wore one. Some had their bodies completely covered, while others showed just about everything. There was lots of music, and lots of noise. It was really interesting watching the women let themselves go. I could see why discretion was important.

I couldn't believe it when I saw Marilyn come in. I guess everyone in the group had the money to attend, but I was surprised that Marilyn didn't tell me she was going to a party.

They were all dressed like hookers of some sort, and had reserved a table near the stage. It was then that I remembered why Sylvia looked familiar. I had bartended a Valentine party and she was there. She got drunk and Vinny sent her home in a limo. I guess she didn't remember me; after all, I was a measly bartender.

I was busy serving up drinks but kept an eye on the card club group. I could tell that Sylvia was pretty much the ringleader. All the girls were feeling up the dancers, even Marilyn. The dancers in turn were doing some feeling up themselves.

I wasn't too sure what to think about Marilyn, with her feeling up the dancers and letting them do the same to her.

It was funny how many times someone came up for drinks, including Marilyn, but didn't recognize me when I talked. The mask must have really muffled my voice.

I had my cell phone on vibrate so as not to bother the customers. When I took a short break, I went into the kitchen and checked my messages. There was one from Marilyn. Because of the time she sent it, I figured she must have sent it while in the restroom.

Her text said she wouldn't be home later because she was staying at Sylvia's. They had all gone to a lounge but were back at Sylvia's getting hammered. She had added the she didn't want to drive home drunk.

I texted her back and told her that I would call her in the morning. Maybe we could get together then. I knew that most of what she had just told me was a complete lie because I saw the whole group.

The party was ending and Vinny said that he was going to need a limo to drive some of the customers home. The group Marilyn was part of arrived in two taxis, but since only six were leaving, they asked for a limo ride home.

He talked about several of the other customers also, but that was the only group I was interested in hearing about. Two of the women asked for rooms for the night Vinny said. You guessed it; they were for Sylvia and Marilyn.

They were having separate rooms, and that Sylvia (Vinny didn't know her name) was paying a thousand dollars to have some of the dancers sent to their room. He laughed knowing they would be fucked silly.

"Man, what I wouldn't give to have that on tape," I said to Vinny.

"What are you willing to give to have a video of them, Joe?"

I just stared at Vinny. He could see from my expression that there was a problem.

"Do you know one of the women?"

"Yes, I recently started dating the younger one. They're sisters and the older one keeps telling me I'm not good enough for her sister," I replied.

"I'm a businessman Joe. Since you're a friend of Sal's, I'll make you an offer."

"Okay, what's the deal?" I asked.

"You get three hundred dollars plus your tips for working tonight. I'm willing to let you keep your tips and give you a video of what goes on in each room. You won't get the three hundred. What do you say?"

Now I'm not for buying useless things, but here I wouldn't be giving up anything. I would make a few hundred in tips, and have the videos.

"It's a deal, Vinny. How are you going to do this?"

"Every room I rent has a bug. It's just business for me. You'll have the only copies of the tapes."

I had my doubts about having the only copy, but right then I didn't give a damn. Marilyn was cheating on our relationship and I would have the proof. Having a video of her sister wouldn't hurt either. The bitch thought she was better than anyone else was. I could prove her wrong, the slut.

After the crowd left, I helped the other bartender clean up the place. I had to take all the unopened booze back to Sal's place. Vinny was closing out the cash drawers and taking care of the business end.

When we finished cleaning up, Vinny came over to talk to me.

"Joe, are you sure you and that woman are through?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Why do you ask?"

"Don't get mad, but if you want nothing else to do with her, I thought about tapping her myself. I wouldn't do it if she was your woman."

I didn't know whether to be offended or laugh. The thing is, Vinny was serious. "I'll make you a deal, Vinny. I wouldn't mind tapping the sister. She's always been an uptight bitch and I wouldn't mind getting even. I'll wear the mask and just have her give me a blowjob."

Vinny stared at me for a few seconds. "Okay, but if she says 'no', then you have to let her go. She paid for the dancers so I don't want any problems."

"No problem, Vinny. If she doesn't want to blow me, I promise to leave her to her dancers."

With that said, I headed upstairs to see if a blowjob was in the picture. I put my mask back on in the hall. I didn't want Sylvia to know it was me.

As I opened the door, I could see two guys sitting in chairs while another was plowing his cock into Sylvia. Something told me this was her third fuck already. I could see they all wore condoms. At least she was playing it safe.

While the young stud hammered her pussy, I walked up to the bed. She opened her eyes and stared at the mask. She sounded like she was going to say something, but the young stud was fucking her hard.

I undid my jeans and pulled out my cock, which was getting harder by the second. She looked at it and wrapped her hand around it about half way back. I leaned forward and she took it in her mouth and gave me one hell of a blowjob.

I didn't have on a condom and I was ready to come. I knew she could feel my cock pulsing. When it finally let loose, she had cum coming out of the corners of her mouth. She never pulled away until my cock had stopped spitting sperm.

She let go of my cock and smiled at me with cum dripping from her mouth. The guy fucking her let loose and came hard. Too bad he had a condom on. I turned and walked out of the room. As I passed Marilyn's room, I heard the sounds of sex. She was getting fucked too.

I went downstairs and loaded up the booze to take back to Sal's place. I counted my tips and still made over two hundred dollars. Vinny told me I could pick up the tapes in the morning.

After arriving home, I slept great. Good thing I found out about Marilyn before we got more serious. I liked her, I really did. But I could never take the lying and cheating. We were over.

I went over to see Vinny the next day around eleven o'clock. He told me the women were still in bed. "Must have had a rough night," he said and laughed.

He handed me the videos, said it was nice doing business with me, and wished me luck.

When I got in the car, I called Marilyn on her cell phone. It sounded like I woke her up when she finally answered.

"Where are you at?" I asked. "I just called your place and you didn't answer."

"I'm still at Sylvia's. Had a long night with the girls. Slept in a little," she said.

"Why are you lying to me? I'm at Sylvia's right now and you're not here. Your car is though. Where the hell are you?"

"Joe, I can't talk right now. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Hell no, it's not okay. Your out cheating on me with some guy, aren't you."

"Joe please, we can talk later."

"No, we're through talking. You go tell your sister she won. She wanted to break us up and she succeeded. Let's just say I know you lied and cheated. Just in case you don't understand, we are through. Have a nice life. Hope you find that guy your sister wants you to have."

I didn't listen anymore, I just hung up the phone. It was funny that she never tried to call me back. I guess she didn't have a good story prepared. I headed home to watch parts of the videos. They were just as I figured: four hours of fucking and sucking.

At one point, I shook my head. Vinny turned around and waved at me through the hidden camera while he fucked Marilyn. It actually was funny.

****

I didn't hear from Marilyn the entire week. She had no idea what I did or didn't know. Sal asked if I could work a few extra weekends at the lounge. Since I had nowhere else to be, I told him I would.

"Joe, I'm sorry about Marilyn. I've known the Dunbar sisters ever since they were little girls. Their dad was rich and bought them everything. I knew the kind of life they lead way before I saw you getting serious about Marilyn. That's why I asked if you wanted to work the Halloween party, and wear a mask. I knew they would be there. I wanted you to see what they were really like. I figured it would be better than trying to explain it to you. You deserve someone much better."

"Thanks Sal, I have to say it was a real eye opener. Sure I can help you out with the bartending for a few weeks, no problem. As I mentioned, I have nowhere else to be."

I usually worked till around midnight unless it was really busy. On Saturday I went home around midnight. It was a week since the Halloween party. Five minutes after I got home, there was a knock on the door. Who in hell would be coming by at this hour, I wondered. When I looked out the door, I couldn't believe it was Sylvia.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked after I opened the door.

"I need to talk to you about Marilyn. May I come in?"

"Sure, if you can stand being in a trailer."

She stepped into the living room and looked around. "This is much nicer than I expected."

"Well gee, thanks, I feel much better now. So what's so almighty important about Marilyn that you show up here after midnight?"

"She wasn't with another man last week. She went to a party with me and we stayed at the motel because we had too much to drink. She never cheated on you. Yes, she did tell a small white lie saying she stayed at my house, but nothing happened."

I knew I had Sylvia in a boat without a paddle, but I thought I'd play along for a few minutes.

"Why the big change in attitude? You wanted us apart, and now we are. Let me tell you what I think. You had your hubby check on my credit rating so you could tell Marilyn all I wanted was her money. Only it backfired. You see, my investment broker called me this week to report that your hubby was checking into my financial records. Why would that be?

"I guess you got the surprise of your life when you found out I didn't need your sister's money. That made it okay for her to go out with me, maybe even marry me. Well I have news for you. Your sister is both a liar and a slut."

"You son of a bitch! You have no reason to call my sister names. She didn't do anything wrong. She just went out with me and you don't like it," screamed Sylvia.

"Sit down for a minute. I have something to show you."

"No thanks, I'll just stand. What is that?"

"It's a tape given to me." I turned on the video and there was Marilyn fucking one of the dancers while sucking the cock of another.

"Oh my god, where did you get that?" Sylvia asked as she fell into a chair.

"I had no idea Marilyn had men in her room. I was tired and went right to bed. I'm so sorry she did that to you."

I looked at Sylvia. She was quite the actress. If I didn't know better, I could have almost believed her.

"So, as I said, your sister is a liar and a cheater. I'm not interested in building a relationship with her. By the way, I have something else to show you."

I took out Marilyn's video and slipped in Sylvia's. "The part about you slipping into bed is true, but I don't think the sleeping part is."

On the screen, she was screaming out for the young dancer to fuck her harder. She had her legs spread and one of the men held them up.

"Where did you get that? You have no right. I'm going to sue you for invasion of privacy," she screamed at me.

"Shut the fuck up. No one even knows this tape exist. You think I'm going to tell the authorities I have it? Get real! Oh, let me show you my favorite part."

I fast-forwarded it to where the man in the Frankenstein mask unzipped his pants and Sylvia grabbed his cock and started sucking it. I paused it at that point.

"Wasn't that the bartender? I guess I'm the only bartender you don't like."

"I want that video. Give it to me or I'll get even with you . . ."

"By doing what? Convincing your sister that I'm a nobody. I'll tell you what. I'll give you that tape and the one of your sister. All you have to do is give me the best fuck of my life, and they're both yours."

"You bastard; are you blackmailing me?"

"No, I'm giving you a choice. Either way, you'll get the tapes back. You either fuck me for them, or I'll give them to your husband and he can give them to you."

"You're a no good fucking bastard," said Sylvia.

"Fine, so I'm a bastard. Now either start taking off your blouse and skirt or turn around and get the hell out of my house."

She stared at me while unbuttoning her blouse. She had a black bra on underneath it. She didn't say a word as she slowly slipped it off her shoulders and put it on the chair. Seconds later, she unfastened her skirt and removed it. I had to say she was one sexy woman.

"Leave your bra and panties on for now. I'll help you remove them later. Come over here and unzip my pants." I already had my belt undone.

"You really are a bastard," she said in a very low voice, almost a whisper.

She got on her knees and pulled out my cock. "Let's have some background music," I said as I started the video back up with her sucking Frankenstein's cock.

She looked at me and then over at the TV. "You were the bartender, you son of a bitch," she said right before she took my cock in her mouth and began sucking like a pro.

I wanted this to last for a little while. My objective was to bring her down a few notches. I stopped her from sucking me and quickly dropped my jeans and briefs, my cock sticking straight out.

I reached down and felt her pussy through her panties. They were soaking wet; she loved this. I grabbed her panties and literally ripped them off her.

"You son of a bitch, those cost fifty dollars."

"Anybody who would pay fifty bucks for a pair of underwear needs them ripped off," I said.

I sat on the couch, and then told her to sit on my lap facing me. She came over and straddled me.

"If you want my cock then get hold of it and put it in."

She grabbed it, put it to the entrance of her pussy, and lowered herself down. I could see the look in her eyes; she wanted it bad. She started going up and down on my cock. God, she was good. I grabbed her ass and helped her ride me.

Every little bit she would sit down as far as she could and just rub her ass against my balls. Her pussy pulsated around me. I undid her bra and rubbed her tits. She grinned because she knew I loved it.

I moved over to the floor and lay on my back so she could ride me even harder. I watched her juices coating my cock on every stroke.

"You fucking bastard. My sister was right. You have one great cock. Fuck me harder, harder, fuck that pussy," she said as she rode my cock. I pushed up as often as I could to meet her strokes.

I could tell I was getting ready to come. I knew she felt it too by the way she kept grinding herself against me as I shot loads of cum deep inside her. She screamed out as her pussy muscles squeezed every drop out of my cock.

Without saying a word, she stood up. Walking down the hall, I saw her go into my bathroom. A few minutes later when she came out, I had already slipped my briefs on. Still silent, she put her bra, blouse and skirt on.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,704 Followers