Staying with Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She roughly took my head in her hands and turning me kissed me deeply as her phallic toy rested inside me, "Well there more toys, bigger toys, but you have to start somewhere."

Her shaft was now pushing deeper within me and I felt her belt touch me. I liked her kiss; the rawness of her action showed me she was excited as well.

"You feel good Marie. You're deep in me. I think you can fuck me now."

Pausing her kiss she said, "No dear, we'll stay just like this for a few more minutes. My toy wants to be warm. Your body wants to spread its heat to my cock. Then we'll start okay?"

I nodded again as she held me close, her breasts looked lovely within the sheer garment. I liked that it concealed the harness that held her fast to me. Even though we barely moved it was so erotic. Her stiff cock held me yet our breathing caused subtle movement that was exciting.

She said, "I'm going to slip out Leslie. I will be more gentle, this time, okay?"

As she slowly withdrew the intense feeling of our bodies was amazing. Once she had completely removed her phallus she only paused a moment before re-entering my bottom. The action of the toy pushing into my body was heavenly. That's when I knew I would love be fucked by her cock.

"Wow, Marie fuck me now."

Her hips moved closer and her cock slipped deeper, "We'll move slowly and be patient. Then we'll get going just a bit faster. With this great cock in your body it shouldn't take much to bring you to climax."

As her breathing increased so did the depth of her penetration but not the speed. She paused as the harnessed cock slipped out again, "Let's get you on your knees now."

Re-positioned she could easily enter me, "Your butt looks perfect Leslie," as she re-entered my body forcibly. Her slim boy toy was again inside my bottom. My body tingled as the inner walls of my anal canal grasped her toy cock tightly.

"I love how the end of this dildo is causing my body to respond," she said.

Her loving of my butt slowly caused me to become aware that her other hand was at my mons. I felt her cock sliding about my insides and her hand lightly patting my soft mound. As her fingers entered my pussy I felt the subtle start of my climax. Yet she kept fucking me. After a minute more the rhythm of her cock together with the soft touch brought me to a peak and I screamed loudly. Somewhere deep within; my orgasm felt centered within rather than at my clit. My entire body quivered as the fucking didn't stop. It was so different than the orgasms Chris brought me to. The penetration allowed my body to convulse for several moments. The peak was awesome. I moaned loudly again.

"Shhh, the neighbors sweetie," but she didn't paused and now she began to climax.

She squeezed me tight to her torso as she pushed in one last time, "I love your ass Leslie!" The cock was banging against her vulva and slowly her fucking had stopped.

I lay quietly beside her with the phallus still slightly in my bottom. We spooned like this for some time before either spoke.

"Can you lick my pussy again Leslie?"

We had both orgasmed twice but I moved lower to her mons and began to love her beautiful pussy again. It was quite late but I didn't have to be anywhere in the morning.

"I'm not due at the office until ten. Your tongue please."

In the car driving downtown after nine she sat very close. I had been loved again in the early hours when Marie had fucked my ass as well as my pussy. There was never a night when I'd climaxed so many times. I wondered if I would be able to stay away from her. Chris was still on the coast.

"I can't see you this evening Leslie. Our Partners meeting is tonight."

I looked to Marie and kissed her softly as her hand moved beneath my dress. She touched the stocking clasp.

"Did my loving hurt dear?" I had been thoroughly fucked but neither of the openings she'd entered was sore.

I just needed more of her, "I want more of your loving. I could be waiting when you come home Marie?"

She turned to french me deeply, "Okay, I'll try and be back by nine. You can use this key. Make yourself at home."

Marie had shared her love of anal during our brief ride, "And the last girlfriend was a serious lover of aniligus. She showed me to relax and I found the ability to orgasm intensely under her care."

Looking into her eyes I said, "Maybe I'll go shopping and just return in the afternoon. Have a bath, a nap, maybe send you dirty text while you try and focus on work."

We kissed again but then she slipped out the car door, "You can have the car take you back if you want. See you later lover." She told me to expect a serious licking this evening.

My night was special and together with Marie I had become an anal woman; my back maidenhead was gone. After I'd stopped for some coffee I called Chris.

"Hi honey, its still early here," he was correct. I'd screwed up the time change.

"Did I wake you? I'm sorry." We talked for thirty minutes. I was still randy and sent him a naughty text of my panties.

"Who are you dressed for? Beautiful stockings honey. Now I wish my flight was earlier."

Was that a mistake? Showing him I was dressed in expensive lingerie at nine in the morning? He didn't ask about my evening out so I just let it pass.

"I missed you Chris. I want to give you a present when you return. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?"

Hanging up Chris considered the three strange things about the call. Leslie never made simple math errors. She was dressed to kill and lastly she had sent a sext. That was the surprise. He was glad she'd woken him for he'd scheduled the medical exam and test for 8am. He wondered; she spoke about some kind of present.

His breakfast was at the door twenty minutes later and he was at the Doctor's on time. One of his colleges had recommended her.

"Have you had risky intercourse since the last test over a year ago?"

He explained the reason for the visit and the test, "I'm married too," she said, "and I'd hope my husband wouldn't need such a test. That said, it's honorable that you've take the step."

A few hours later he was at his client's computer lab. After lunch he received an e-mail; 'all clear' from the Doctor's office assistant.

I didn't want to go home so I visited a boutique and bought another new dress. I wanted to play with Marie all day but I was tried. Her couch was comfortable and once I'd removed my dress and hose' I wrapped myself in the long soft blanket and fell asleep. I dreamt of a big sexy man stuffing his cock in my tight bottom and awoke startled. The image was clear and it wasn't Chris.

It was mid-afternoon and I found Marie's Kitchen well equipped. Espresso and some soft-boiled eggs was my meal. Afterward I walked about naked from room to room looking at Marie's world. I'd found a book I'd heard of but never read, "The Story of O" and sat down for the erotica read. After I'd read the passage about O's lovemaking with Jacqueline I sent Marie a text :

'When, two hours later, she took her again, in the dark, Jacqueline did not resist but murmured: "Don't wear me out completely, I have to get up early tomorrow.'

I didn't expect a quick follow-up but she texted :

'get some rest. you'll need it. you will be mine all night'

The bath called but first I needed to clean my bottom. Marie had to have an accessory and I found it in the cabinet beside the water closet.

Fresh and clean I slipped into he bathrobe and napped again. The passages of "O" regarding the whippings just didn't get me excited. I fell asleep due to my late-night exertions. It was nearly dark over the City when I awoke. Another espresso got me moving and I ordered a simple meal to be brought up.

Waiting for my dinner I wondered whether I could top Marie. It just wasn't in me. Though she wasn't too aggressive I was clearly more submissive with her than my past girlfriend. With Chris I was a bit submissive as well. He was a strong type A and highly technical but he wasn't an overt dominant male. I considered how I would introduce him to my newly found orifice.

Just after seven-thirty a text arrived :

'there is a butt plug in my upper bureau drawer. it's yours leslie. get it into your tight bottom NOW'

I was dressed in my new A-line dress. The cute small boutique lead me to spurge on the dress; Linen white. My heels were near and for some reason I slipped them on to go into her bedroom again. The rose stone plug was there in the drawer and after finding the lube it sealed my bottom. With some difficulty I was able to reach around and snap a photo. My bottom framed by my garters and the thong pulled aside to expose the shiny reddish stone between my cheeks. Her response was quick :

'that's where my tongue will be'

I was smiling and realized I could twist Chris's shorts if I sent him the picture. But I'm just not that daring. Though that could be what gets his attention tomorrow night.

I continue with the novel but the tale only cause my distraction. I recalled the taste of Marie and went into the bedroom to retrieve the toy. Placing it near I picked up the scent of my musky love mingled with that of Marie's pussy. Placing the harnessed toy on the coffee table I stepped to the refrigerator and poured a glass of white wine. The plug caused me to think of nothing.

Only my bottom was there. My need became greater as I waited. I had never imagined I would find such a situation. I was responsible, I asked for this interlude. Now I couldn't push the pause button. I was living and dreaming of this new lover. What she could and would do with my body. The excitement assured that I would complete my adventure. I wanted to have Marie fuck me again and again.

I spent the last thirty minutes waiting for my lover staring at the sex toy but aware of my body in a way I'd never known. Marie had texted that she would back a few minutes past nine. I stepped in my heels to use the water closet and adjusted the anal plug. Looking at myself I freshened my makeup before moving toward the entry door. I stood still as I heard the elevator door open and Marie's heels sounding on the stone floor in the vestibule.

A moment later the locked sounded as the key allowed Marie to enter.

She was still beautiful even after a long day. "Leslie you look just great. You did some shopping?" We kissed and Marie's left hand traveled down my back to my bottom and rest atop the plug.

"You caused me some serious issues today dear. I don't think I've billed even five hours today."

She kissed me again but I remained quiet. The sexual excitement the device was causing was all I could bear.

"You look lovey in that dress though. Let's have a small drink first." She would make me wait longer.

While Marie showered I'd removed the dress and slip and settled myself on the bed. My bottom was atop three pillows so that Marie my lover, could not misunderstand my desire. The red stone was apparent due to the cheeks being slightly parted by the position in which I reclined.

As Marie stepped near she gasped lightly, "Wow you sexy bitch. I guess you want me to fuck you?"

I didn't move nor did I say a word.

She walked to my side and bent to whisper in my ear, "Maybe your ass gets my fat cock, huh Leslie?"

Marie chuckled as she quietly stepped back, "So I've got my toy in my hand. Should I just slip it into your upturned butt or should I lick your pussy first?"

Again I said nothing and now Marie moved closer and she realized that the plug was still in my bottom.

"Taking some liberties with my toys I see."

Her fingers started along my back. My cleft was slightly moistened by her fingers.

"It's quite a lovely sight, your tight butt filled with my pretty stone."

Marie bent and ran her tongue down the slope of my back to the edge of the stone. Moistening my butt with her saliva. Her fingers grasped the edge of the plug and she slowly turned it. A soft moan escaped my month but I didn't move.

"I want some pussy Leslie. Your butt can wait."

Marie had paused to complete the attachment of her phallus and she stepped to show me the stiff rod. I didn't move but could see her near due to the reflection in the glass. She abruptly turned my head toward her.

"You want this inside your tight canal again? But you won't even look at me? Look at my cock Leslie. This is for you."

Marie moved to the other side of the bed, "Wow, your cunt to dripping you little slut."

She snickered as she squeezed my nipples, "I want to fuck your wet pussy anyway, " she walked to the end of the bed.

I moment later her rod was inside my body. "I like this Leslie."

She wasn't gentle this time as her cock moved in and out of my wet pussy. "Do you like my cock or Chris's better?"

That surprised me but at that moment I knew my answer, nodding and smiling I said softly, "You baby, fuck me Marie. I need your hard cock."

Her question had almost destroyed my fantasy. I was positioned in front of a glass wall, my breasts hanging free, my legs covered in hose' and my fuck me heels, yet I didn't want to be anywhere else. She had coopted my imagination.

She giggled and said, "The plug is being shifted about when I penetrate your pussy."

I was on fire due to the two toys. Now she was using her phallus lovingly. It would slowly enter me, stay still a moment and then she would withdraw. The sensual action of her phallus was causing me more than just a little problem. I couldn't believe how having my ass filled while she fucked my pussy felt. I tried to suppress my moans and breathing but after a point I couldn't any longer, "Ohhhh, ahhh,"

The shaft of her cock was banging the side of the anal plug, which was somehow stimulating my vulva. I started to peak but the sounds coming from my mouth caused Marie to slow her pace and I responded.

"I don't want you coming quite so soon Leslie. I'm enjoying the action in your butt. The plug stone is moving to my thrusts." At that moment she grabbed the plug and twisted it right and then left. I almost passed out from the sensation.

"Take it easy girl. I'm doing the fucking. Your bottom needs me in there now."

She bent and the phallus fell from my pussy. Her tongue rimmed the edge of my bottom and the stone. Marie withdrew the toy slowly by wiggling it back and forth. Slowly the plug was released by my tight opening. My soft moaning was the only sound and the opening sealed as Marie pushed her tongue into my butt. I was turned onto my back with two of the pillows beneath my butt.

"Now I get to push my cock inside this little opening. Are you sure you can handle it there Leslie? I wouldn't want to hurt my girl." I felt the tip of her dick kiss my rose and then she pushed slowly into me.

I could see her face and I reached for her breasts drawing us closer. "Try and push into me in this position. I want to play with your breasts as you fuck me Marie."

But though she could insert the phallus she couldn't get the rhythm correct. The toy kept slipping out of my ass. She pushed me back to the bed and filled me, "I love how this feels. My clit is getting touched by the back of the toy."

She was gentle with my ass. Her pace was almost within my control. After a few strokes I began to push back toward her on each thrust, "I told you it's me doing the fucking. Stay still!"

How I hadn't come when she was fucking my moist pussy I can't explain. Now with the plug replaced with her slim shaft I was really enjoying the ride.

"Leslie this stick has me nearly there. The little nub on the end is hitting me just so," a moment later her pace quickened and I started to climax.

"Marie fuck me, stay inside me, try and finish me," but she was focused on her own peak. I turned to see her head back and her right hand massaging her breast. The left hand holding the phallus within me deeply. She collapsed on top of me and the cock slipped out as I slipped over the edge. My pussy pulsed as the cock in my ass was still.

I think we stayed like that for sometime. She was near my breasts and my hands were wrapped about her back holding us together. She turned slightly and kissed my breasts, "Beautiful sex huh Leslie?" but there was something a bit off in her manner.

A few minutes later she just got up and left me on the bed.

"Did I do something wrong Marie?" I said as I pulled on the robe from the chair and walked toward her but by she had closed the door to the bath.

Nearly an hour later she came out, "I'm sorry, Leslie you have to leave."

I was looking at her face. Her makeup was smeared badly. She had been crying. I didn't want to have to find a cab but I could see something was causing her pain. I reached for my phone and dialed for a service.

I gathered my things while she stood near just watching. She hadn't said another word and this lead me to wonder if it was her standard act. Get the fuck-slut out as quick as possible. We had slept together two nights and had so much sex. Her behavior was strange.

When I was ready I approached her but she turned away, "Don't say anything. Just leave."

What the hell I thought. She fucks me and we have great sex together but she's pushing me out?

"It may not seem very nice." She spoke to the wall but I was still near enough to hear.

"In fact I'm clearly being rude Leslie but I can't sleep with you again. We had some fun but I can't begin, to start a deeper relationship. I feel you must leave and try and not hate me. I feel sad too but I can't love you. I just need to be alone."

I had a fifteen-minute ride home and I thought of Marie's actions. I may have been one of many but there was a certain spark. Then I considered whether it was the submissive-dominant thing had had appeared as we'd gotten comfortable. She wasn't going to become an important lover. This might be for the best. Chris would be on his way back east within a few hours. I had to clear my head of the bad feelings I had toward Marie. She was now just a sex partner. My best lover would be near soon.

I recalled that my goal was to experience anal without being raped or having to beg a gigolo for his attention. Marie had helped me fulfill a sexual act. Now I could try and educate Chris on the how and why I wanted his penis in my other opening. Regardless of the end the multiple orgasms I shared with Marie would mean that I would never be capable of living without anal sex. I was a different woman because of her.

I sent her a simple text of thanks in the morning and she sent a brief reply :

'my Mistress saw me with you'

A second later another text pinged :

'she enjoyed the show; loved watching me fuck your ass'

This explained her reserve after our sex but opened a lot of questions. How had anyone seen us? Had I been compromised?

Then I realized that the drapery had been left open all three nights. There were nearby buildings.

I considered her text before replying :

'How did she know?'

A second later a one word text reply :

'telescope'

A brief moment passed and another text pinged :

'goodbye leslie'

Sitting in my apartment with my cozy robe and some coffee I considered the possible consequence. I recalled my memory of standing at her door as she stepped from the elevator. How my body desired her touch. I relished the memory but now I could pause. It was part of my past not my future.

Her action in my bottom and our oral loving had lead to a conversation the other night.

"I get tested with every new lover Leslie. I suggest you do as well. But I'm certain my body is clean. The test can be done in a day."

I should have understood her words. She was having sex; that was all. Later I found a clinic downtown and made an appointment for Noon.

Chris's flight was due at 8pm at National. After dressing I'd gotten a cab. He would always send me a quick text once the wheels touched down. I'd plan to text him when he landed. I was wearing the Spade white dress and natural toned heels, sheer hose' and the small plug in my bottom.