Staying with Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'd gotten to airport early I sat down at a wine bar and enjoyed a Pinot from Oregon. While waiting my phone pinged. The Lab had sent my report. It was full of data regarding my blood and cholesterol as well as the important statement; negative for all STD's. I sipped my wine and considered why Marie had taken me home that first night. Clearly she knew her girlfriend, her 'mistress' would be watching. The second and third nights though? I was nearly drawn into their risqué relationship.

I watched a couple settling themselves at the bar. As she tried to sit her dress rode up. The tall stool allowed me a particular view. I saw she was wearing hose'. Her boyfriend or lover directed her to shift her chair but she couldn't so he stood and moved her. As he sat again I watched him move the dress hem with his fingers and expose her body. Well actually they seemed oblivious to my stare but he was petting her as he ordered. I could see her bare pussy.

I was entranced and didn't hear Chris's first text. His second brought my attention and I sent a quick reply :

'I'm here. C U @ the gate exit'

With a few minutes until he de-boarded the plane I stopped at the restroom and adjusted my device. It was more comfortable today than it had been and I was better able to keep focused with it between my cheeks. Except when I was stimulated; like those two at the wine bar. My thong was damp now. Chris generally was quite reserved but I decided to play. I re-sent the text from the other morning. He responded quickly :

'you are randy tonight honey'

I'd planned to be discrete about the plug. I would wait until we were at the apartment before exposing my toy filled bottom. I was much changed since we'd last seen each other. I felt strangely liberated. Having been with a woman was nice but I wanted Chris to open his heart to me like he had years earlier. I hoped he would be open to the new adventure that I'd spent a week preparing for. As he walked towards me still sixty feet away I met his eyes and knew something was different.

He approached and I could see the bump in his trousers. He was excited and when he reached me he took me in his arms like a sailor home on leave. His arms came around my waist as his tongue pushed passed my soft lips. His body rubbed my thigh and his right hand moved to pull my hips to his. He was getting harder as we kissed. But he paused and released me slightly.

"Where's my present Leslie?" His left hand dropped and it ran along the back of my dress but he didn't linger at my butt.

I was happy I was dressed and in a public place but I my panty was soaked. The tension brought on by the toy in my bottom together with his hardness nearly got me off.

I whispered, "We can't continue like this, I mean in the middle of the " something had come-over me. I just couldn't imagine not having Chris right now.

His next kiss was urgent. He paused again, "Maybe over there?" his eyes moved to indicate a dark hall as his fingers found the nub of my suspender clasp on my thigh beneath my dress. "You're not going to easily put me off Leslie."

I considered his proposal and glanced about. Though I was self-conscious no one seemed to be staring nor concerned. I was intensely aroused and yet focused.

"Okay, I'll walk behind you though." I whispered, "If there's a dark corner I want, I mean I need to suck your cock Chris. I want to taste your cock. I want you to fill my mouth."

He was still holding me, "The sext was almost too much dear."

I had been naughty in many ways this week but he wanted me. He was mine and I would give him all of openings tonight. I had loved his cock many times but never in a public place. Once in a steamy car though. The memory stirred me.

I must have blinked and he was gone? Turning about slowly I could just see him on the right. He'd make a quick turn and was in the shadows. I looked about but decided this would do. I stopped and looked at him. I ran my hand across my concealed mons as he unzipped his trousers. His bag wasn't there but I could have cared less.

I took a step into the shadow as he pulled his stiff penis out.

"Happy to see me dear?" I said.

I slipped to my knees and kissed the hard penis I knew so well. Then I moved closer and ran my tongue along the side from his thigh to the red tip. My tongue extended and I licked the tip lightly. Somehow we both decided not to rush this. The sound of the public was near but the space we held seemed to be just for us. The stiffness of my man showed me he still wanted me. I licked and then covered his dick, allowing the shaft into my mouth.

The prior times I sucked Chris off I treated it as a means to the end. I never seemed to make his need my focus. I now just wanted his seed. I enjoyed the subtle tease of my tongue running about the taut shaft again. I licked the tip and then I held it with both of my warm hands and the helmet entered my mouth. I bobbed up and down a few times and a moment later he came and the warm jet of sperm hit the top of my mouth.

I paused as his still moist penis slipped out as he soften. The juice in my mouth I moved about with my tongue and then I pushed a bit to my lips. Smiling up at Chris as he reached and helped me stand. Then I hear heels moving toward us; still some distance but clearly coming nearer.

I swallowed and moved quickly away a few steps as Chris concealed his beautiful cock. I was licking my lips and was a bit more than ten feet away from Chris as a stewardess came passed the alcove. She glanced my way and looked into my eyes but didn't stop.

I moment later I heard her say, "Nice spot for that joy dear."

On the ride home I considered tell him of the toys, the woman at Salon even Marie but he was talkative and I left it. He apologized for being away, "You've clearly been in need of some loving Leslie."

If he knew I wonder if he'd be smiling. We stopped down the street for a burger and a beer. It was after nine and the place was busy. We were served quickly due to our bar seats.

As he sipped his draft Chris nodded, "Look at how that guy, oh don't turn too quickly. He's enjoying looking at you. He sees that you're wearing stockings."

I looked down and could see that my hem had ridden up. I shifted the Spade and smiled, both at Chris and the gentleman.

"The pics you've sent are so not normal yet I love the risky, well the friskiness as well Leslie. Now tell me about your week honey."

I considered that a moment, "Well I met some new friends, dinner, talking, etcetera. I did some shopping, this dress in fact. Do you approve?"

He turned to discussing our weekend, "Yes, lovely, maybe we could go to the Bay," meaning the Chesapeake.

"Or we could stay in?" I suggested.

We walked back to our building after ten and he was attentive. We stopped twice as Chris kissed me as we walked the thousand feet home, "Thanks for surprising me, I mean coming to meet my plane."

I smiled as we held hands.

"The dark corner was also a nice surprise. Not a typical, Honey I'm home moment."

I was very aware of my body. I'd shifted the plug in the restroom but it was still holding me captive. I held him longer for another kiss, "I've missed you."

He stopped just outside the Lobby and turned me, "You look wonderful Les." He kissed me again. This one was better than the kiss at the gate.

I said softly, "Get me upstairs Chris."

I was in the shower as Chris stepped in. As he moved closer his hands came to my breasts. With the dual showerheads pouring warmth over us we kissed. I wrapped about him and then he dropped his hand to my bottom.

Without breaking the kiss his fingers felt about the object within the cleft of my butt.

"Wow Leslie, what is this?" He turned me about and bent slightly, "This too tonight? You need to tell me about your toy," standing now he held me as the wash of warm water fell. "Do you want some special loving? Is this my surprise?"

Smiling with my arms about his neck I said, "Yes, and yes" I could feel his penis stiffing.

He had a curious look but his eyes were loving me, "So we're on an adventure and everything is new." His hand had remained on my butt cheek but now it rest atop the plug. His dick was now between my legs and hard.

"Do I removed the toy, do you want me to love your bottom tonight?"

I pulled Chris to my mouth, "Just, I mean, please fuck me." I reached to position his cock at my pussy and he lifted me slightly and entered me. I was covered with the stream of water but my pussy was dripping. Now his warm body was contacting the steel of the toy through the thin membrane within me.

"Holy shit I can feel it as I move within you Les, oh, ahh. This feels amazing babe."

I had wrapped my legs about him as he moved subtly in my body, not thrusting deeply just moving. I was looking into his eyes. I could feel his penis contacting the plug as we fucked. It was way better than having Marie fuck me. He was warm and mine. I was glad I found that testing agency. I could feel relaxing knowing that my misadventure wouldn't destroy Chris and me. His cock felt perfect and I was so near I knew if he started to thrust I'd come. He paused and held me.

"Do you want me to move to the, I mean move to your butt?"

I was on another planet, "Just fuck me, fuc, no stay with me. The plug," as his thrusts began I was humming.

"I'm so, ahhh, fuck me, yes, yes Chris!" but now he was sawing in and out and the plug was being pushed about inside me. I was coming but I was just trying to hold on to him when I went limp, spent.

Somehow he set me down and I became aware again. He was in front of me on his knees. I was on the small bench in the corner.

"Leslie, are you okay?" he held my head and I smiled.

"Oh what was that! My god that was an orgasm Chris. I love you." I kissed him, "You fucked me silly."

He moved to hold me close, "I can't remember anything like that Chris, " I was still shivering.

"Are you cold?"

"No way, just overcome. Can you help me remove the toy?" The shower still streaming over us.

He turned me slightly to my hip and the toy was released. I felt a last surge of the orgasm and relaxed just as Chris again held me.

"Come on. We'll get some sleep baby."

I awoke near dawn and felt his penis. A missile holding the sheet like a tent. There was no way I wasn't going to use Chris's morning cock. I grabbed the lube.

I moved to mount his hips just as he was becoming alert. The lube I prepared with allowed me to slip down. His cock was into my bottom and it felt great. The week of prepping had allowed me to comfortably take his big cock.

"My god this feels amazing. You're just so tight Les."

I was going to do the fucking. I was in control this time. I moved off his hips as the cock moved outward. I somehow kept it within me though. I could feel the helmet shape. I shifted my feet and then I moved down as his cock fully entered me again. This feeling was beyond compare. Marie's training allowed my bottom to take Chris even though he was bigger than her toys.

He looked up at me as I intently controlled the penetration, "Leslie this feels wonderful. You're fucking me!"

Now I slipped down but resting on my hands I could move better, "Let me do all of the work sweetie. Your penis feels so good inside me like this." Being on top was a favorite of mine but I'd had to change slightly to hold Chris within my bottom. With my hands near his knees I could ride him and control the depth as well as how far he moved out.

I smiled as the early rays of sun entered the room and I saw his intense face. His eyes were closer and his hands were on my thighs.

I was growing weary after a few minutes even though the stimulation was out of this world, "Chris can you shift us to doggie style?"

He did so and with him free to control the action he increased the tempo.

"Is this better Les?" I just meowed.

His cock was now hitting me perfectly and I was worried I'd come before he could release.

"Just so good Honey, fuck my bottom!" I could tell he was close now.

"Oh, ahh, aahhh, Leslie your ass if fucking, is fuck, " he moaned loudly but the cock kept fucking my tight hole. Thank god for silicone!

My hand moved to touch my clit and as I started to orgasm, "My, my lover, my Chris." My climax hit me and I clenched my ass hard to trap my husband's invading cock.

He shifted to a spoon position and his fucking was aggressive now. My breasts were bumping about as I held on and he exploded. I felt a jet hit my insides. We had never come this close nor had I ever come on his penis. I was glad he was spooning me for I nearly fell asleep exhausted.

We lay still for a few minutes and his stiffness subsided. Yet he was in me though soft. He spoke, "That was mind-blowing Leslie, Les?"

I was asleep.

It was after ten when I awoke. Chris was still sleeping. I watched him for sometime before he shifted and his eyes looked to me.

Quietly he spoke, "That was sure fun, and a surprise but how?"

I kissed him as my hand moved to cup his penis, "Good morning Lover."

I told him about the MetroGal article earlier this week, "So I did some research and decided to see if I could get you interested in my body again. I needed some time alone but I also felt we needed to open up a bit. To experiment honey. Can you say something?"

I looked to his face, "Leslie I just love you, that you've initiated something new for us to share," and he moved closer to hug me.

Later after a good meal he asked about the prep. "I had to learn some things about my bottom. This toy helped," I handed the wand to him.

"But it required patience and some alone time. Did you enjoy fucking my bottom?"

He was near but walked to hold me from my back. I was wearing a chemise and a thong. The after sex was different as his spunk dripped slowly from me. His penis was hard again, "Can we do it again soon?"

We made love again without him entering my ass. His tongue was perfect as he licked me and then fucked me. I did need Chris; his body and his tongue. I also wanted him to fuck my bottom. Though the orgasm with the plug in my ass was extraordinary.

After five we were still in our bedclothes. He had been curious about the details but also reserved about the cleansing. I hadn't shared my liaison with Marie. He was with me now and I felt we could grow together again. He loved me.

"Leslie thanks for this special homecoming. Please stay near me Honey. I don't want to lose you."

The End