Stays in Vegas

Story Info
Life is full of surprises.
2.4k words
3.62
52.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers

Mark called, announcing his return to the hotel, and we told him we would be there in just a minute. I stepped out of our room, and Di stuck her head out into the hall. After deciding no one was out there, she stepped out, closing the door behind her.

The look on Mark's face was priceless when he opened the door. There was my beautiful wife standing there in white stockings, a garter belt, and high heels. And nothing else. He ushered us in, and hung the "do not disturb" sign on the door knob.

Di wasted no time, pushing Mark onto a bed, and immediately gave him head. She already knew how to push his buttons and had him cumming in minutes. After two hours of every imaginable sex act, we opted to call it a night. Mark was getting sore, Di was getting sore, and I was getting bored. We agreed to meet in the morning for one last fling.

Di woke up before nine and jumped into the shower. My phone rang, and it was Mark. One of his clients had a major problem and he had to fly out first thing. He gave me his E-mail, and told me to take care of Di.

She was a bit disappointed, but didn't dwell on it. Instead we opted to see the sights we had missed. Typical tourist crap. Overpriced trinkets, non English speaking men handing out cards to some tittie bar, and lots of skin. And not necessarily attractive skin either.

Before we knew it, it was five o'clock, and we were headed back to our room.

"I'm going to take a shower." I announced as I headed for the bathroom.

"Can you run down and get some ice first?" she asked.

I grabbed the white bucket and walked down the hall. As I got to the vending room at the far end, I began to wonder what we needed ice for. Women...I don't get 'em.

"Thank you dear!" She said as I set the pail on the table.

"Now can I take my shower?" I asked.

"Yes, dear" she answered with a smile. What did that mean?

The hot water felt good, as I stood there for a very long time. This wasn't a "get clean" shower, it was more of a "Aahhh, this feels great" shower. I was so relaxed, I decided not to get dressed. I wrapped a towel around my waist, and opened the door. The cool air was refreshing, but in the back of my head I sensed something was not quite right. Have you ever been so surprised by something that, for just a moment, it doesn't register, and you kind of stand there until it sinks in? Well that's what just happened to me.

On one bed was my wife, sprawled out in a tee shirt, smiling at me. On the other bed was Linda and her friend. Naked.

"I had to send you out for ice so I could call Linda, and line this up!"

I stood there dumbfounded. Linda slowly made her way over to where I was standing, and in one quick grab, snatched the towel from around my waist. Within the course of an hour, my tongue explored more holes than a gopher in Texas. More holes than Tiger Woods on a sunny Saturday. More holes than a main street in New York. More holes...well, you get the idea.

Strangely enough, it took quite an effort for the girls to get me to cum. Not that it wasn't a turn on, it was more my concern for my wife. The whole time I was worried about how she felt, and I found myself comparing the talents of these nymphs to my wife. Yes, they were tasty, yes they could deep throat, and yes they swallowed, with pleasure, but all I could think about was Di.

I went through all the motions, and made sure they were satisfied. When it was over, my fingers were sore, my tongue and jaw were sore, I had a kink in my neck, and my leg was starting to cramp up.

They wanted to get together the next day, but we had a plane to catch early in the day. They seemed truly disappointed, and we swapped numbers before they left.

We got to the airport early and had a quick bite to eat. We struck up a conversation with a nice man, who appeared to be in his early sixties. He told us how he hated flying. It always made him nervous. He told us he usually drove everywhere, but this time his job required him to be across country with only a couple of days notice. He told us his name was Martin, and that he was a confirmed bachelor, now too old to find a girlfriend. My wife chuckled, and said she could find lots of girls for him, as he was still quite good looking, and very charming. He almost blushed.

My wife assured him all would be fine, as they began the boarding, and we said good-bye. After sitting on the tarmac for almost an hour, the pilot announced to us that there was a mechanical problem that he didn't feel comfortable flying with, so we taxied back to the terminal and shuffled back inside.

Things would not bode well for us, as our contest tickets would have to be considered standby. Same went for anyone who purchased their ticket in the last day. By ten that night, it was down to five of us- two young men on their way back to college, the man we talked to earlier, and us.

There were five seats left on this last flight, so it looked like we would all get to go. As we entered the plane, the attendant placed the two young men in the front row, by the bulkhead, and assuming the three of us were together, placed us in the very last row. Martin scooted into the window seat, then Di, and I took the aisle. Poor Martin was shaking, he was so nervous. The flight attendant brought him a blanket, thinking he was cold. It was so big it covered half of my wife as well. A second flight attendant made her way down the aisle, starting with us in the back.

"Because this is a late night flight, we will be turning off the overhead lights. Is there anything I can get you before it gets dark in here?"

"No, we're fine, thanks."

"Well, if you do, just push this button." She pointed to the little square switch above our seats.

Di was speaking softly to Martin, telling him she flew all the time, and that there was nothing to worry about. As the plane lifted off, I could sense she was holding his hand. As the plane leveled off, she told him to recline his seat back and relax. I laughed to myself when I looked over. Now instead of staring at the seat in front of him, he was laying back staring at the overhead compartment. My wife was talking, actually whispering to him. It was so soft that I couldn't make out what she was saying.


Almost as if a switch had been flipped, Martin suddenly went into relax mode. The tension had left his face and his eyes were closed. The telltale movement of the blanket told me Di had found his "switch".

I squeezed her thigh, showing her I approved of what she was doing. She glanced down the aisle, then shifted slightly in her seat so she could use both hands to unzip his pants. No one could possibly see her, and the people seated in fronted of us were out cold, evident by the light snoring. Her hand movements became more assertive, as she used both hands to jack him off.

"You stand guard, I'll be back soon!" she whispered to me as her head disappeared under the blanket. I knew exactly what he was experiencing. I could feel each lick, and the swirl of her tongue, as if she were doing me instead of him. If I thought about it much more, I would need a napkin.

Martin had grin from ear to ear, as Di emerged, licking her lips.

"Uummmm!" she said as she straightened herself up in her seat. Martin tucked himself back in, and dozed off.

I would not get my relief as I had hoped, because people were starting to stir, and one by one, they trudged passed us to that little cubicle behind our seats. At several times, they would be lined up, standing right next to me, waiting their turn. Di promised to take care of me as soon as we landed.

The "fasten seat belt" ding woke Martin up. After a lazy stretch, he brought his seatback up, and looked around.

"Wow! Look at the lights!" he exclaimed as he peered out the window. The plane touched down without incident, and made it's way to the terminal.

"Now see, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Di asked as she patted his knee.

"That was truly the best experience I have ever had!" He shouted with a smile

"Then you won't have any trouble flying again, will you?"

"Only if you promise to fly with me every time!" he teased.

"You just have to pay for the tickets" Di joked as we stepped onto the moving sidewalk.

"Uh...I'll do you one better." he said softly. Di looked at him with curiosity. He waited until we were off the moving belt, and spread out from the other travelers.

"Do you know that company that makes..." I couldn't hear because he whispered it in Di's ear.

She nodded. "Of course! Everybody knows that!"

"Well...that's my company."

"Oh, that's cool! I have a friend who works there too!"

"No, I don't think you understand...that's MY company." A pregnant pause follows.

"You mean..."

"Yep. I'm founder, owner, and CEO" The look on his face told us he was serious. "And I own two jets. I am, or I should say, I was afraid to fly in them. But now things may be different. For the first time he turn his attention to me.

"If you and your lovely wife ever want to fly anywhere, just say so. We can have an entire jet to ourselves!"

"That would be fantastic, but we couldn't impose on you."

"Nonsense! If your wife is willing to help me with my "fear of flying", I'm willing to pay you!"

"Well, how often would you want "help" with your fear?" I asked inquisitively, assuming once or twice over the next year.

"Hell! As often as you want! Once a month, once a week, heck, how about every day!" He shouted. He was definitely a new man.

"That would be all fine and dandy, but we have to work, and we don't get a lot of vacation time."

"Son..." He put his arm around my shoulder. "Son...you may not realize I am one of the wealthiest people in the country. Take whatever you and your wife earn, and double it. That's how much I'll offer you to just "fly" around with me. Sort of a permanent vacation."

He handed me a business card. "Here, call me, and let me know!"

From the front of the airport, we watched him climb into the back of the longest limo I have ever seen. As he pulled away, we saw the personalized plates with the name of his company spelled out in an abbreviated form.

We made our way through the parking garage, and plopped down in the comfort of our suv. I sat there looking at the card, and contemplating the possibilities.

"Boy, you must have pulled out all the stops up there! He seemed very impressed with you."

"Jeez! All I did was gave him a blow job!"

"Well, it must have been one hell of a blow job!"

"Lean your seat back and I'll show you!"

I didn't have to be told twice. As she unzipped my pants, it practically jumped out to greet her.

"Well, hello!" She said as she squeezed it. She took her time licking and kissing my cock.

"Are you really considering his offer?" She asked with her head still in my lap.

"It is a chance to travel and see cool stuff." I offered.

"Yeah, cool stuff like me sucking his cock, huh?" Unfortunately the words made my cock twitch so hard, it bonked her nose.

"That's it!" She said as she assaulted my hardness with her tongue. "You want to watch me suck his big, thick cock, and swallowed his creamy cum! Don't y..." The words were choked from her throat as my cock spurted uncontrollably into her mouth. The intensity caused little flashes of light in my head.

"Wow! That was the biggest load I have ever gotten out of you!"

"Was his cock really big and thick?"

"Yes, and his cum was creamy and tasty too. Please don't get jealous, but I would love to fuck him!"

"Jealous? Does this look like I'm jealous?" I grabbed her tiny hand and wrapped it around my cock. It may not be as big as theirs, but it was still rock hard.

"Ohh!" She reached down and slid my seat as far back as it would go and straddled my lap.

"Aren't you nervous someone might see us?" I whispered.

"Nervous? Does this look like I'm nervous?" she said as she guided my cock into her very wet pussy, and began pounding away. Several people did walk by, but it never phased Di. She had numerous orgasms in the twenty minutes it took for me to have my second.

I lay awake all night, and just sat in my chair the entire next day, perplexed as to what we should do. I didn't want to offend Di, or assume as to what she really wanted. As I sat there, she would occasionally walk by as she straightened up the house, never saying a word, never mentioning the options. I finally came to the realization that she had her fun and now wanted to go back to her normal routine. Yes, that's why she won't say anything. She just wants me to forget it ever happened.

Her words snapped me out of my trance.

"I say we go for it!" she said as she sat on the ottoman across from me. Now it was all on me. What did I decide? Maybe someday I'll tell you!

parts guy
parts guy
184 Followers