Ste. Vivienne's Clinic: First Time Physical Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good. A few more times for me, please."

She watched Paige's fingers move to her opening. Paige rubbed along the edge as Betty went into the release portion of each cycle. After five reps, Paige said, "Good. Now I want you to relax a minute; I'm going to feel inside and push against the muscles. Don't resist yet! I'm just getting an idea of the 'lay of the land.' You ready?"

Betty nodded. Paige slid in two fingers. Betty's knuckles went white. "Relax, sweetheart! I know what--why don't you put your feet on my shoulders and free your hands to massage those swollen breasts of yours? After being trapped all day and night in too-small bras, I'm sure they'd like a soothing rub."

Betty had been dying to play with her breasts. They were so full and tight that they were starting to ache a bit. Without taking her eyes off Paige's hands, she brought her own to her breasts. She lifted them away from her body, bringing them automatically towards her face. She'd never told hubby or done it in front of him; only when she was in the shower had she indulged in her new ability to suck her own nipples. Now she did so without thinking. The ache started to ease as soon as she clamped her lips to her nipple and started to suck. As the warm milk flowed, so did her honeyed juices.

She smiled a moment and switched breasts. She heard a little exclamation from Paige.

Paige was slowly rotating her fingers inside Betty. She'd begun by hooking them just inside her entrance and pulling down. Now she was deeper and she'd found Betty's g-spot. Betty's eyes jumped to Paige's face as her hips lifted slightly.

Paige was watching her, eyes going back and forth between her eyes and her mouth. "I envy your ability to do that. I wonder if mine will get large enough?"

"I discovered that I could a couple of months ago. Hubby had stopped just before I felt like I might come. I wanted to see if I could come from sucking alone: not quite, but with just a little clit play, I have the best orgasms!"

"Speaking of orgasms, I think it would be informative to feel that. Shall we see how tightly you clamp when it happens?"

"That would be heavenly."

Paige rolled her stool so that she could bring her mouth to Betty's crotch. Betty switched back to her right breast, having taken the edge off the pressure in the left. So much better than a pump, she thought to herself. She could feel the tell-tale tingle beginning in her nether region.

Betty couldn't wait to have those lovely, full lips on her lower lips and clit, sucking up her flesh and her growing need. Betty began sucking her nipples in earnest when Paige slid her tongue up her slit and flicked her clit.

***

Paige lightly circled Betty's clit with her tongue for a full minute before dipping in to really taste her. When she got a taste, she knew she didn't want to rush Betty to orgasm. She wanted to tease and bring her closer by degrees, to hold her on the edge as long as possible. She didn't know what made Betty taste so good, but she wanted to dine, not snack. When she came up to give her clit a little suck, Betty bucked into her mouth.

The naked therapist lifted her head and said, "For therapy to be effective, you have to have patience and take things slowly. It takes time and effort to strengthen weakened muscles."

"I understand. I'll follow your lead and try not to bemoan the pace you set." Betty smiled and batted her eyelashes at Paige.

Paige laughed. "I'll try to set a pace that's not too much for you to handle."

Betty's smile cleared and she said more seriously, "I never suspected I'd find PT so enjoyable and beautiful."

Paige knew she had classic good looks, but Patti wasn't here to make her feel good about her changing body. It was nice to get a compliment from a woman she found so attractive.

As for Betty, she was too young to be considered a MILF. She still had the cuteness of the sweet, round-faced girl-next-door. With her gorgeous black hair in its Betty Page style and her luscious curves, she was quite adorable.

Paige thanked heaven for the many blessings of this one delicious little woman as she got back to her feast.

She massaged Betty's inner lips between her thumbs and middle fingers, using her index fingers to lightly rub the sides of Betty's clit. Every so often, Paige would pull her open to get a good taste and softly suck her clit, until Betty pushed up, into her mouth. She'd look at Betty now and then to watch her suckle herself. Paige was determined that when she finished feasting, she'd get a taste of both Betty's mouth and her milk.

With each round, Paige let Betty rub into her face a little longer until she felt Betty's whole body tense. She re-entered with her fingers and stimulated her g-spot. She bared her clit and latched on with gentle, steady sucking.

***

Betty built steam for a truly juicy orgasm. She panted between breast changes. When Paige entered her again and started her magnificent sucking, Betty knew she would come soon. She latched onto her own breast like someone starving. Between her and Paige's sucking, the build-up peaked and her orgasm finally washed over her. Her shaky legs locked. Feet pressed into Paige's shoulders as her hips rose and fell. Paige's mouth followed her movements without noticeable change in pressure. Betty's mouth relaxed. A long, low moan rose in intensity and she panted a clipped, "Oh god!" as wave after wave rolled over her.

***

Paige finally removed her mouth as Betty settled her buttocks back onto the table, legs trembling. Paige stood without removing her fingers. She let Betty's legs slide off her shoulders.

"I think we need to scoot you back before you slide off the table." She had turned her wrist as she stood. She ran her thumb up Betty's slick lips to her clit. Ever-so-lightly, she tickled Betty's clit as Betty sat up and scooted her rear backward. Paige released Betty's pussy and reached past her to push the wedge back to the wall.

Without a word, Betty gently cupped Paige's smaller breasts and kissed each nipple. Paige brought her hands to Betty's hair and used her fingers to cradle Betty's head. Betty took this as a sign and leaned her head back for a kiss.

Paige leaned down and put her glistening lips to Betty's. They indulged in a long, slow, get to know you kiss before Paige came up for air. "Scoot back, sweetheart. I'm dying to taste those milky breasts. I want you to come on my hand again while I taste them."

"Oh, Jee-zus! I don't know if I can. I've never come more than once before!"

"Never?"

"No. By the time I'm done--if I get there at all--hubby is right behind me. Then he's ready to clean up and go to sleep."

"Oh, honey, you really do have some exploration in store then. And we need to teach that hubby of yours a few things as well!"

Betty scooted back until she was fully reclined on the wedge on the table. "I didn't realize how big this table is."

"They're made to accommodate athletes: perfect for other things, though."

Paige climbed onto the table and traced her hands up Betty's legs to her sides. She quickly moved from her ticklish spots to her breasts. These she took in her hands and lifted, pushing them together, nipples only inches apart. Milk seeped out. Paige brought her mouth to each in turn, tasting a bit from each. "Funny! The milk from the left tastes just a bit sweeter."

"I noticed that too. It explains why little man seems to prefer that one."

"To be honest, while it's seductive, it's not nearly as good as pussy--and you have a very sweet pussy."

***

"I have nothing to compare it to." Betty took Paige in--long and lean and tan all over, even her breasts. They weren't nearly as big as Betty's but they'd felt good in her hands. She didn't want to disappoint Paige by telling her that she didn't think they'd get big enough for Paige to suck them herself. She felt sure that Paige would rarely lack a willing partner to suck them for her.

Paige shifted, put her hand on Betty's mound, and tilted her head at Betty. "If you're really interested, after we're done with your therapy, maybe I'll give you a comparison. For now, I want to test your stamina."

Ye gads! I'm going to get a chance to come again AND taste her: so far, physical therapy rocks! Betty's head fell back as Paige brought her mouth to a very sensitive nipple. Betty gave over to feeling, left her head back, and closed her eyes.

This time, she wanted to judge if it was as good as she'd thought or if it was just the novelty of having a beautiful woman instead of her husband. Even if he did occasionally leave her high and wet, he did know how to get her off fast when they were both looking for a quickie.

It was only a couple of minutes before Betty stopped trying to compare and actually relaxed into the sensations Paige was creating in her.

***

Paige felt Betty completely relax. She'd been waiting for that. She didn't change what she was doing except to switch breasts. She used her left arm to balance herself; her right hand had gone back to exploring Betty's depths.

Paige was surprised that Betty was having a leakage problem. She was doing a good job of squeezing Paige's fingers. Paige thought that she'd get Betty an EVI to wear during the day and see if that helped when added to the kegals she was doing. Both Patti and Paige liked their EVIs. They were always so tight right after they took them out that it was their favorite time to 69 and have some hand play.

Paige's hand was palm-up; she used her fingertips to stimulate Betty's g-spot and her thumb to rub her clit. Rather than getting too sensitive, Betty's clit seemed to enjoy a little rougher play the second time around. Instead of making sure there was plenty of lubrication, Paige was occasionally wiping some of the moisture into Betty's bush.

Betty soon began to rock her pelvis into Paige's hand and pulled her nipple away from Paige's mouth. Paige guessed Betty's nipples had become hyper-sensitive, so she left them alone. She sat up and repositioned herself between Betty's legs. She increased the pressure of her right hand and used her left hand for more intense clit play.

The effect on Betty was immediate; she planted her hands and feet on the table and started her adorable little pants. Paige wanted to taste her sweetness again but she could tell that Betty was getting close, so she held her course. She let Betty change the rhythm with her pelvic movements.

Betty's orgasm began. Paige laughed as Betty's pants turned to a mumbled, "Fuck me. Oh, sweet Jesus, fuck me. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."

The "yeahs" got louder as Betty's hips rose with her orgasm until her legs locked and her pelvis stopped moving. Paige didn't stop her motions until Betty's inner muscles stopped their pattern of clench and release.

***

Betty lowered herself back to the table and opened her eyes wide. "Holy mother! That was even stronger than the first! I haven't had one that strong in years."

Paige smiled at her as she took off her gloves and dropped them beside the table. "I noticed that after coming the first time, your nipples became more sensitive and your clit less. That's probably the secret to your coming a second time: more pressure and friction. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend going a third round; you'd be quite sore. As it is, you'll most likely be more tender than normal."

"Okay....So what's the analysis? Is it hopeless?"

"Oh no! Keep up with your kegals. When you come to your next session, I'll have something to help you. I think both you and your husband will enjoy this little device. Patti and I love ours."

"Ooh, another session and a device sound great!"

Paige laughed. "You're actually nicely tight. If you keep up with it, you should be where you want in no time."

"Not spritzing myself, you mean." Betty smiled. "Now how do I thank you for this wonderfully enlightening therapy session?"

"Earlier, you said you had nothing to compare your taste to...."

Betty started to sit up, licking her lips.

Paige gave a little laugh, "Not quite yet! I'd like another taste of you. Then another kiss, so you'll have your own taste as a base for comparison."

Betty laughed. "Well, I am supposed to compare!"

Paige slid off the table. "Let's start where we began; I'll taste you, then we'll switch and you can taste me. It's much more comfortable to eat when sitting. Don't worry; I'll guide you as you go. I remember how nervous and clueless I felt the first time I ate pussy."

Betty laughed. Her husband would never believe she'd gone to PT and ended up eating pussy. She wondered if she should tell him. Until this moment, it hadn't crossed her mind that she was cheating. She pushed the thought from her mind for now. She'd probably tell him. She'd think about what that meant when she finished what she'd begun.

Back in a position to watch what was happening, Betty smiled down at Paige--who again seemed to know what she needed and did everything slowly and exaggeratedly. A first lesson in how to handle a pussy not your own Betty thought. She had to ask one question. "Why the gloves?"

"Ah, not everyone wears them, but I always do, even at home. Every vag has a delicate balance going and the gloves help protect that balance if ya get me."

"I get ya. Actually, thinking about issues I've had, it's a damn fine idea. I'll have to find out what size hubby wears."

"That's a good girl. You may turn out to be a quick study."

"We'll see. At the least I'm an eager student. I think it has something to do with the teacher."

"You're sweet." Paige wiggled her eyebrows and smiled.

***

Paige went back to what she was doing. She took longer than she'd planned. She really wanted Betty's mouth on her, but Betty was as nervous as she was eager. It wouldn't hurt for Betty to have a clearer idea of what she was doing. Paige stopped occasionally to give a quick explanation. Being a physical therapist had its advantages; she knew female anatomy well and she showed how experienced she was when she brought Betty to a third orgasm (despite her prior warning).

***

As Betty sat there panting, Paige came up for a kiss. It was a deeper kiss, much less gentle. Tasting herself on Paige's lips and tongue fired up Betty to taste Paige. "My turn! Let's see how well I absorbed my lessons."

Paige took up position on the table. Being taller, her head couldn't rest on the wedge as Betty's had. She didn't seem to mind though; to Betty, she looked quite eager for her turn.

"You won't hurt my feelings if you tell me what I'm doing wrong."

"Sweetheart, I'm so horny I just need your mouth and fingers now! We'll figure it out as we go!"

Betty put on some gloves, smiled at Paige, and set to her task. She ran her hands along Paige's tan, almost burnt-butter-colored legs, toward her center. Before Betty even touched her mound, Paige was lightly trembling. This proof of how excited Paige was excited Betty as well. As she worked her hands to Paige's mons, she was a little surprised to notice that Paige's bush was light brown dusted with blonde. As Paige was a natural blonde, she'd expected her bush to be blonde as well. Paige had very little hair--just a small, neatly-trimmed patch--everything else had been waxed. As Betty finally touched it, she found it baby soft.

Betty brought her right hand to Paige's mons and grasped the area around her clit: thumb on one side, fingers on the other. This trapped Paige's clit at the center. With small up and down motions, she was able to rub her clit without actually touching it. She smiled when Paige's head rose.

Betty's left hand found Paige's opening. The juices had begun escaping. She put in two fingers, just to the first knuckle. She hooked these and pulled down, opening Paige enough to let Betty get in her tongue. On her next upward stroke, she sunk her tongue into Paige's opening. Keeping her mons and clit up, she began to wiggle it between her thumb and fingers.

When Paige groaned, Betty brought her tongue back into her mouth for her first good taste of Paige. Taste and smell didn't quite align; while the smell was typical female musk, the taste that exploded in Betty's mouth was slightly sweet and crisp. (Like celery or a salad brightened with lemon juice!) It dawned on Betty where the phrase 'toss your salad' came from and she couldn't help but laugh.

"Do I taste funny?" Paige asked with a smile.

"No, your taste reminds me of a bright salad and I realized where that salad phrase comes from."

Paige laughed. "Well, we're all different. You are really sweet tasting."

Paige propped herself on her elbows and played with her nipples, rubbing them between her thumbs and middle fingers.

Betty asked, "Would you like me to play with those?"

"No! You stay where you are! Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Scouts' honor. I may have found a Nina Hartley video on hubby's tablet and watched it a few times."

"You little wench! In that case, I'm going to sit back and enjoy finding out what you learned from the master. If I clamp down, just keep doing what you're doing." Paige reclined again and continued playing with her breasts and nipples.

Betty went back to her explorations emboldened. She played with Paige's pussy, from clit to 'taint. She explored Paige's depths, searching for her sweet spot. She knew she'd found it when Paige pressed forcefully against her hand.

Having found the spot, she was determined not to lose it. She put her mouth over Paige's clit and gently sucked it into her mouth. As soon as she did, Paige clamped down with her long legs. Betty continued her ministrations until Paige started to buck. She had to stand; Paige began lifting herself away from Betty's mouth. Betty was determined not to let up until Paige was done with her orgasm.

Betty totally got now why guys--and ladies--loved doing this. She also had a new respect for what it took to get a woman to the point where she was ready to grind her orgasm out of you. Betty knew immediately that she wanted to do this again. It wasn't a matter of if, but when and how.

She followed Paige back down to the table. When Paige gently pulled back from her mouth, Betty half-slid down the side of the table and came to rest on her knees. She was out of breath and feeling a little weak from her own orgasms and the effort that went into getting Paige to hers.

Paige slid down next to her. They sat for a few moments, leaning against one another, getting their breath.

"That was lovely. We both worked up a sweat. Would you like a shower before you go, sweetheart?" Paige asked.

"What time is it?" Betty looked around for a clock. "Holy hell, I've been here two and a half hours. To answer your question, yes and no. Gonna take one anyway. Another 30 minutes won't make a difference."

"You sound kinda sad. You okay? Having regrets?"

"Regrets? No! I can't wait for my next...therapy session. But I have to tell hubby. I honestly don't know how he's going to take it. If I thought this was a once off I'd keep my mouth shut; but I know it's not."

"Oh. You poor thing! I don't know if it will help but...."

Betty waited a moment before prompting Paige. "But what?"

"Sorry. I really have to talk to Patti first--but we do occasionally swing. As long as hubby is a decent sort, we could maybe arrange something along those lines. Patti would have to agree first though. Do you think you could wait to tell hubby until I can talk to Patti?"

"I don't think I can wait long."

"Patti and I will talk this evening. If she's not willing, we'll think of something."

"Okay. It'll be late by the time I get home. I can wait until tomorrow when he gets home from work."

"Good. Now let's get that shower!"

12