Ste. Vivienne's Clinic: The Doctor's Counseling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers

Dr. Morton smiled in satisfaction.

When Linda entered the room, Karen was sitting on the couch. She was dressed as provocatively as she usually was. A black miniskirt and a red, unbuttoned blouse showed her sleek thighs and deep cleavage. On her feet were red spiked heels.

Karen turned her head slowly. Her blue eyes stared at Linda. She stood and carefully inspected the woman in front of her. At first, she thought Linda was someone else. Karen couldn't believe her eyes. The woman in tight blue jeans and a tight, white blouse looked amazing. Her face was stunning; her clothes couldn't hide her powerful, lush body.

"What's the matter, bitch, are you surprised to see me? It was time we met up close," Linda said.

"Well, it's truly amazing, what can happen when a woman sees her husband fucked by his secretary. Whatever you do, however you change yourself, I still own you!. I can easily break you a second time." Karen smirked wickedly.

"You're just a talking cunt. I'm not afraid of you. I can have any man I want. I didn't understand why didn't I kick your ass then; I guess it was because I felt pity for you," Linda said with a thin smile.

"Pity? For me? Don't make me laugh; you went to seek a doctor's help, not me! Now that you're insulting me, I'll go make your jellyfish of a husband fuck me again. This time, he'll be the one who dreams about me."

Linda started to lose her self-control. She wasn't prepared for this aggression. She grew nervous. "Bitch, you can have him if you want. Just a swing of my hips and men will want this tight ass of mine. You? You'll be a blonde sex toy for the rest of your life, getting fucked by whoever's your boss just then. Nothing more," Linda replied.

Enraged, Karen approached Linda and moved to slap her face.

Linda grabbed her by the wrist. Then the curly-haired lawyer did something that surprised everyone, including herself. She stared deeply her blonde rival's blue eyes and kissed her hard.

After some moments, Linda pushed her away. Both women looked at each other in surprise. Linda saw Karen's shocked expression and smiled. "I told you, bitch. You're no match for me." She turned away, smiling and satisfied and ready to leave the room.

"What? That was it? When you start something, you'd better be prepared to take it all the way! Let me saw you why your husband lusts for me, my body, my pussy! Come on, slut, are you woman enough? I dare you; how far you can go? Oh, how many sluts like you I've fucked--determined and defiant bitches who they though they compare to me."

Karen turned to the mirror and said, "Hey, Doc, I know you're watching. Take a good look! I'll fuck her and wreck her pussy! Thank you for this opportunity. Then I'll come to tear you up too!"

When Linda turned, she saw her husband's former secretary undressing, exposing her voluptuous body in all its beauty: her full breasts, her flat, tight belly, her toned legs. Linda was shocked, lost for words.

But she realized that she wasn't afraid; just a strange sensation of lust overwhelmed her. She knew that it was time to relieve her sexual nightmare and conquer it! She had to go as far needed. She would dominate Karen. She would be as decadent and slutty as her rival and be victorious.

Linda turned to the mirror and made an okay signal. There was no need to interfere.

The black-haired cougar started to undress. Karen admired her, taking in her sculptured body, her firm breasts, her well-muscled legs, her swaying hips.

The women approached each other. Hatred, lust, and arousal flashed in their eyes.

Dr. Morton and Mr. Marks were observing with eyes wide. Dr. Morton hadn't imagined that the meeting would lead to this.

Tim Marks said, "Dr. Morton, should this be happening? What should we do? We must stop this immediately; things will spiral out of control!"

Nikki's mind was racing. Should she go stop them? She couldn't predict that the two women would go so far as to choose that particular way to solve their differences! She felt responsible...and a little afraid for her patient. It was her fault that Linda and Karen had met face-to-face.

Then her eyes turned to her friend. Linda completely ignored the blonde's stupid threats. Hope and relief overwhelmed Nikki as she saw her friend's signal--and her determination. "Let's she how the situation plays out, Mr. Marks. Your wife seems to want this," Dr. Morton said.

Linda's husband sat, not taking his eyes from the two naked women. "Well, Doctor, if you say so. It certainly seems that Linda wants this, not that I can believe it! And damn, she's stunning!"

Dr. Morton looked at Mr. Marks. He was staring at the two women--especially his wife--as if hypnotized. Nikki's eyes went to his crotch. He surely enjoyed this scene, in spite of his initial protests.

The speed of the attack was startling: Karen grabbed Linda's neck and threw her onto bed, leaping right onto her. Karen's incredible body landed on top of Linda's. Both women rolled over. Linda clawed Karen's back, forcing her to arch in pain. Karen began pushing, trying to force her strong thigh between Linda's legs, but Linda kept her thighs locked.

The women's voluptuous bodies ground on each other's. Hard nipples drove into breasts, hands grabbed hair and pulled hard. The women kissed hungrily, their tongues lashing, chasing each other. Linda's mouth filled with Karen's tongue, but she managed to push back with her own. Saliva dripped from the women's mouths, both kissing like there was no tomorrow. Linda's pussy burned with arousal as she tried to keep her legs closed. She did her best not to think about the fact that she was in bed with another woman in some kind of sexual contest.

Linda noticed that Karen was not new to this! Karen managed to get her leg between Linda's thighs and begun slowly thrusting her hips, driving her pussy into Linda's. Linda moaned in sexual bliss as her cunt slapped Karen's. The sensation of pussy grinding was overwhelming: something she had never experienced. She turned her head and looked at the mirror. She saw her naked body under Karen's. The image of two female bodies glistening with sweat, on top of each other, mating like beasts...was stunning! Linda was aroused even more.

The black-haired beauty floated in a sea of unbearable pleasure. Almost in a trance, she copied the rhythm that Karen's body dictated. Linda opened her thighs wider, seeking the full contact of their cunts. Her orgasm was approaching fast. Both women were moaning and gasping together.

Karen found new levels of erotic bliss. Sometimes, she had sex with other women--but not with this level of intensity! She looked at the mirror, across the bed. Her body covered Linda's, her pelvis between her rival's legs. Muscles flexed and relaxed. Steadily, she was conquering the body and soul of this woman, proving to herself that nobody--man or woman--was a sexual match for her. Whatever Karen wanted, Karen would take. She turned her head and looked at Linda's beautiful face. Her sex-glazed eyes, her shallow moaning, her incredible body dancing at Karen's whim....

Karen's pussy flooded with desire and indignation. The idea! That this bitch thought that she could face her, challenge her, beat her in her own game? It aroused her even more. She grabbed Linda's right tit and start biting, licking, and sucking the hard nipple. The woman beneath her moaned in wounded pleasure. Linda kissed Karen, their lashing tongues knotting.

With a panting voice, Karen said, "See, bitch? I told you. My pussy is eating you alive! Whatever you do, whatever changes, you will always be a loser. Just a slut! You'll see everyone you care about--not just your husband--fucked by me! You'll wait for the moment when I decide to fuck you too. And you will like it! You'll be my sexual slave!"

The lovely blonde intensified her thrusts, bringing both women closer to sexual release.

But surprisingly, she saw Linda's eyes clearing! Karen's words awakened Linda from the sexual trance. Her determination, her memories, what that woman had done to her life gave her the necessary self-control to push back. Like a switch was turned, she made her move.

Linda wrapped her long, strong legs around Karen's waist and squeezed hard. Karen stopped her thrusts and arched her back and screamed. Linda took advantage, rolling the blonde onto her back, gaining the dominant position. She rolled her hips and began thrusting hard and deep.

"No! Bitch! You can't!" Karen screamed in frustration. Try as she might, she could not fight back! Linda was thrusting hard and fast. Karen started to moan, but Linda bit her full lips and kissed her, drowning her voice.

Karen tried to claw her rival, but with no result: Linda was merciless. Their faces were nose-to-nose, their voluptuous bodies locked pussy-to-pussy. Linda was giving no ground. Slowly, Karen's resistance broke. The blonde bimbo surrendered to the demands of her body. Her pussy needed its release.

"Oh, my god, don't stop, bitch! Uh uh uh--fuck, I'm cumming, uh!" Karen yelled as her pelvis bucked. Linda held her down, as she was close to her own orgasm. She felt the woman under her relaxing.

Victory! She groaned loudly and experienced her own orgasmic ecstasy.

"You bitch; you've been fucked!" the dark-haired amazon said in a panting voice. She collapsed onto the other woman, squeezing her nipples.

It was over. After a couple of minutes, she lifted herself, grabbed the still-recovering Karen by the hair, and said, "I was right. You're just a cunt who waits to be fucked. Get out of my life; I don't wanna see your face again." She pulled Karen across the room, opened the door, and pushed the defeated blonde naked into the corridor, throwing her clothes after her.

Dr. Morton and Mr. Marks--faces flushed, aroused from what they'd witnessed--looked at each other.

They ran to the competition room. Linda's husband entered the room and saw his wife dressing. She turned and looked at him. She was only slightly embarrassed by what had happened.

"I saw everything," he said. Before Linda could say a word, he kissed her and spun her around. "I love you," he said to her between kisses.

Meanwhile, Dr. Morton was helping Karen to calm down and dress. Nikki was hiding a smile: it was amusing to see this arrogant woman so submissive that she was speechless. "I'm really sorry, Karen. Things went to hell and this is my fault," the doctor apologized.

Karen looked at her, surprised. "What are talking about, Doc? I must thank you! This was the best fuck of my life; I guess I deserved it. Damn, that woman was hot!"

Dr. Morton widened her eyes: she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

*+*+*

Two months later, Linda was sitting in Dr Morton's office, explaining how she was doing. The nightmares were gone; her husband looked at her like a goddess; even in his sleep, he was saying her name. The black-haired minx finally said, "Dr. Morton, I can't find the words to thank you. You saved me and my marriage; I thank you for that."

Dr. Morton smiled. Deep inside, she knew that the events that happened two months ago could have gone either way. She had risked a lot. No matter! The thing that counted was that another patient was satisfied by the medical counseling services she provided, from her office in Ste. Vivienne's Clinic.

The End

wonderer4
wonderer4
109 Followers
12