Steadily Shown His Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers

I wiped down all the wet spots with the towel, then pulled up the corners of the sheet and removed it from the bed. It reavealed an aging, cheap mattress. Balling up the sheet with the towel, I now faced the door. Laura arched one eyebrow, and with a subtle head nod directed me out the door. In a pathetic attempt at modesty I covered myself with the sheet and opened the door. The hallway was silent, it seemed the coast was clear. I walked down the hall and around the corner, seeing the appliances I had not noticed on my way in, right next to the open door to the backyard. I crept up as close as I could to see outside, the backyard was empty. I tossed the laundry on the washer and scampered back to Jim's room.

As I slipped back in to Jim's room I saw the evil look on Laura's face I had now come to recognize. Jim was now oblivious to me as he continued to search his closet, back to me. I headed for my clothes, but Laura's voice stopped me. 'Skip, you missed all the cum you leaked on the floor.' I glanced over, and sure enough there was a small puddle on the floor beneath where I had been kneeling. Knowing what I had to do, I reached for another towel to clean it up. Again, Laura spoke...'Uh, uh. We aren't here to do endless laundry for you. Go get the towel you used.' Her tone was very stern, but it was my mess and there was nothing I could say. I opened the door again and turned down the hall.

I made my way down the hall, glanced out the backdoor, again finding the coast was clear. I pulled the soiled sheet apart searching for my towel, after an eternity of naked vulnerability I found it and raced back to the room. Laura chuckled at my naked sprint in to the room. I bent over and wiped down the puddled floor, making a couple extra swipes for good measure. When I finished I reached for my underwear.

'What are you doing?' Laura barked. 'Can't you follow simple directions! Take the towel down to the wash, then you can get dressed...and wipe the drool off the end of your dicklet too! And hurry, we are so late!'

I looked down and saw what Laura was referring to, still stinging from her demeaning tone and the dicklet comment. A long string of cum was hanging from my cock, I wiped it with the towel, beyond being self conscious. I all but sprinted out the door, rounded the corner of the hall and tossed the towel on the washer from the corner. I wheeled and made it back in to the room undetected.

By now Jim was dressed for dinner, and was slipping on his shoes. I was struck by how ordinary looking he was, kind of out of shape with a poorly grown, thin mustache. It all seemed so unfair that because he won the genetic lottery and was so blessed with that marvelous cock he could get what he wanted. But finally I was allowed to reach for my clothes with no rebuke from Laura. My briefs and pants slipped on quickly, I felt slow and clumsy buttoning my shirt. Still Laura just watched, now even Jim looked on with impatience. I slipped on my shoes, and now stood awkwardly fully dressed. Not knowing what else to do, I extended my hand to Jim and thanked him for allowing me to visit. A disinterested 'Take care' was his reply as he loosely shook my hand.

Laura spoke up. 'Time for you to go Skip. Sorry you didn't get what you came here for, but I think you probably learned something today.' Her meaning was obvious, as obvious as her meaning as she gestured toward the door. I stepped out and down the very familiar hallway, past my laundry pile and out the door. It was only then, as I walked around the house toward my car that I fully realized Laura's meaning, that in all of the happenings of the last 45 minutes or so I never did get any part of what I came there for. Jim had shown me his huge tool, but my pathetic ejaculation had eliminated my chances of even touching it.

I got in my car and drove off, knowing I desperately craved another chance with Jim's big cock, much more than I had before our meeting today. Also knowing my chances were practically zero, maybe less than that.

Laura's words rung in my ears. I was out of my league. But I had to try.

To be continued...

skip5236
skip5236
140 Followers
12