Steadily Shown His Place Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very distracted by my leaking cock which explains why I almost ran in to Jim's back when he unexpectedly stopped in the family room, though the near collision did solve one problem when my jutting cockhead wiped on the back of his sweatpants. Jim had no idea that he helped me out, but was quick with a snappy line....'Yeah right Skip, with that tiny cock you will always be on the receiving end of that kind of action...'

The family room in Jim's place is, like the rest of the house, untidy and poorly furnished. Laundry and dirty dishes are part of the decoration in every corner, and piles of stuff are everywhere. The family room is dominated by one large recliner that I have always thought of as Jim's throne, and have spent a great deal of time in front of it on my knees. A plaid sofa sits next to the recliner, and both face an old style 50 inch or so projection television. It really is appalling how bad the picture quality is once you have become accustomed to today's high definition flat screens, or maybe it is the poor quality of the DVD that is playing, but the balloon titted blond bobbing on a huge prick still grabs your attention even with the cheesy soundtrack. So, as my head involuntarily swiveled toward the screen I was stunned by what I saw.

There, sitting on the ugly plaid sofa watching the big titted bleach blonde, was another guy. I was probably standing three feet from him, directly behind him, with my stiff cock pointing right at him at head height, and my balls presenting nicely forward courtesy of the panties tucked under my balls. In all my meetings with Jim there had never been another guy present. In fact, not since our early meetings when his girlfriend Laura used to watch, there hadn't been anyone else in the house when we met. But there he was. Of what I could see he was an average looking guy, 30's and an ordinary soft body type, wearing the same sweatpants and t-shirt uniform Jim was wearing. Looked like he was accustomed to long hours on plaid sofas. But I could only see so much.

Jim spoke. 'Hey Bill, this is Skip that I told you about.' God only knows what he told him, but since I am meeting this guy Bill in a black thong with a hard on, what is there left to tell? 'Skip, this is Mr. Taylor.'

Bill looked up briefly at my face, but quickly locked on to my thong supported cock, hard and horizontal and beginning to form another pre-cum drop. Bill laughed loudly and spontaneously. 'Hey Skip.' Bill briefly looked away from my drooling cock. 'You weren't kidding; he really is your bitch isn't he. You weren't kidding about his dick either, that thing is ridiculous!' I don't know if I have ever felt more awkward, more naked, than I did at that moment. Meeting a fully dressed guy when you naked and erect is horrifying I was learning.

There was an awkward silence, finally Jim spoke. 'Skip, where are your manners, can't you say hello.'

I had no idea where to look; I was mortified by the whole scene, but couldn't just stare at my feet because the 3.5" object of Bill's amusement was in the way. 'Hello Bill.'

Jim quickly snapped the back of his left hand in to my balls, not overly hard, but I never saw it coming and it stung with that low dull ache that only a shot to the balls creates. 'Is that how we treat friends of mine Skip? Is that how I taught you to act in my home?'

The ball strike quickly took the breath from me and doubled me over, but I managed to somehow to keep from grabbing my balls. Breaking Jim's strictest rule against touching my cock and balls was out of the question. I straightened up, and tried again, grimacing through the ache. "I'm sorry Mr. Taylor, hello Mr. Taylor.'

'Much better,' Jim said. He turned to Bill. 'I'm sorry you had to see and hear that, believe me, he will be much more respectful from now on.'

By now the scene on the television had moved on to a two fisted hand job, the blonde's tiny hands travelling up and down an enormous oiled shaft as a long haired guy mumbled his approval, the relentless soundtrack blaring. Bill returned his focus to the screen, ignoring Jim and I.

Jim took over. 'Skip, this is how it's going to work. Bill here, well Mr. Taylor to you, is a buddy of mine visiting from out of town. We got talking last night while we watched some new porn, and he told me he was horny as hell and needed some, that he hasn't had any in weeks. I can't remember the last time I went a few days without...so I guess I understand. So I told him if he sucked me off during the movie and paid me $20 he could use you this morning. It was either that or let him tag Elise this afternoon, and that's not going to happen.'

I audibly groaned at the mention of Elise, Jim heard it and smiled. Elise is in her late twenties, average to bordering on homely looking, at least from the pictures I have seen. But she has an insanely hot body...5'7" or so, shoulder length coal black hair, womanly curves and a set of 36 DD's that could make a man weep. And she can fuck for hours, at least she can and will if you have an 8" long incredibly thick cock. And Jim loves to remind me about the last part; her bra doesn't come off for small to average cocks.

Jim turned to Bill. 'And nothing happens until I get the $20 loser.'

Jim returned to me. 'So you are going to go in to the guest bedroom with Mr. Taylor and do whatever he tells you to do for the next couple of hours. Or you can leave, and never come back.'

Bill handed a $20 bill over the back of the sofa without looking away from the television. Jim took it, and returned to me.

'So your choice. But fair warning, if you go in that bedroom Bill better come out of there saying you were fantastic, that he is completely satisfied, or you never come back here again. Do you understand me?'

I was horrified, and my mind raced, coming up with nothing.

'I want an answer now...Bill's dick is waiting' Jim demanded.

'Ok' I mumbled but quickly caught myself. 'Yes, Mr. Smith.'

Jim smiled an evil smile. 'See I told you he was a slave to my cock' he gloated to Bill. 'But then so are you slut'. Bill gave him the finger without looking up.

Jim continued. 'Ok, Bill, here are the ground rules. Skippy here wears a condom at all times; I don't want him drooling all over my place. Skippy is never, ever allowed to touch his cock. And he is absolutely not allowed to cum, do not let him tell you it was an accident or some bullshit like that. After that it's up to you, and he can pay me my $50 on the way out. After he leaves you can give me a report to see if he gets to come here again.'

I was astonished to hear that on top of getting sold to Jim's friend as a fuck toy I had to pay him the usual $50 fee, but kept my mouth shut. Jim took a long drink of his iced coffee.

'What will it be Skip?'

I knew, and both of them knew, that I couldn't walk out and lose access to Jim's cock. I suspected he didn't mean it, he would still want the cash and let me come back, but really couldn't take that chance.

'I'll do it' I mumbled. Jim seemed to pretend he didn't hear me, and Bill was still hypnotized by the big titted blonde. I spoke louder. 'I'll go in the guest room with Mr. Taylor.'

Jim refused to give me any kind of positive reinforcement. He took that box of Trojan magnums out of the bag and tossed the bag at my feet. 'Put a condom on, then lick your pre-cum off the floor you pig.'

Even for Jim this was harsh talk, he is usually very pleasant, but he hates pre-cum. 'Yes Mr. Smith' was the only answer I could offer. I tore open my box of Lifestyle fitted condoms, and tore the foil of the first one, sliding it out of the packet. I knew Jim was watching closely as I fitted it on my cockhead, and rolled it down my shaft. I did it quickly and pulled my hands away quickly so he wouldn't accuse me of giving myself some pleasure, but even at that the sensation of the ring rolling down my cock almost made me cum. My sharp intake of breath gave me away, and Jim laughed softly as I fought to hold my load. Successfully fought to hold my load, but it was a struggle. I looked on the floor and did see several wet spots, I had to assume they were pre-cum. The thought of licking them up was repulsive, Jim's housekeeping standards were non-existent, I'm sure that floor hadn't been washed in years. However, when I looked up to see if Jim was just kidding about the lick it up command, not only was he watching with obvious amusement, but Bill had stopped watching the television long enough to watch too, and obviously was enjoying this.

I leaned down to the floor, stifled a brief urge to retch, and licked up the first filthy wet spot. I pushed on quickly, thinking if I stopped I wouldn't be able to start again, and licked up three more spots. I thought I was done, but Jim's foot pointed toward one more spot, and I licked that spot too. It was horrible, but I was done, but I also realized that my submission had been well demonstrated for Bill before I went in the room, and it was made clear to him that I would do what I had to do to stay in Jim's good graces. Of course I also knew that Bill had experienced Jim's cock first hand, and knew well the effect it has on a man.

At this point, for the first time, Bill began to take over. He was still quite distracted by the blonde whose breasts were now bouncing cartoonishly as she rode the well hung guy hard, but was able to begin to take control.

'Skip, pick up the condoms bag and hold it in your teeth. Crawl on your hands and knees down the hall, go in the second door on the left. Wait in the middle of the room at the end of the bed in that position until I get there. Go.'

'Yes Mr. Taylor' was all I said, just as I knew that yes, Mr. Smith would be the only response if Jim had given me that direction. I grabbed the bag with my teeth and crawled down the hall, turned in to the unfamiliar guest bedroom with a single twin bed and little else besides piles of stuff, and waited on my hands and knees on the hardwood floor.

The wait was lengthy, about 20 minutes, and the oak floors were making my knees ache. The bag was very uncomfortable in my teeth and I couldn't stop some drooling on the plastic. My erection had fully subsided, and the condom weighted with pre-cum was just barely hanging on to my shrunken penis. I was keenly aware that the view to the hall was my ass with a black thong that had worked its way well in to the crack. In the distance I could hear the television sound track, and could hear Jim and Bill laughing, presumably at least some of the laughter was at my expense. I couldn't help questioning why I was doing this, then cursing Jim for being blessed with such an incredible cock and knowing I had to get through this. Over the years I have known Jim this thought has consistently haunted me. He isn't a particularly brilliant guy, very average looking, isn't in great shape, he works very little, just enough to pay his rent. But he won the genetic lottery and has this monster cock. His taste runs to very large breasted women, and an occasional completely submissive man. It isn't that he likes men per se, but that he enjoys humiliating other men with his cock. And he gets away with it, in fact has difficulty scheduling. And at less than 4" I am on my knees on the floor, as usual.

Finally, Bill made his way in to the bedroom. He wandered in, and stood for a moment taking in my situation. 'Move forward Skip' he said with a tone of easy authority. I scooted forward, and heard the door close behind me. Bill moved over and sat on the end of the bed facing me, and after a long silence finally spoke. 'Up on your knees facing me, hands behind your back, eyes down unless I tell you otherwise.'

I scrambled to my knees and assumed the position, bag of condoms still in my mouth. Bill made no move to take them, or do anything else. He just let me kneel and wonder.

'Lean over put the condoms on the bed' he said. I leaned and dropped them, feeling the ache in my jaw as I did.

He continued. 'So how long have you known Jim?'

'About 5 years' I replied, eyes still down.

'And how often do you see him over that time?' Bill asked.

'Once, sometimes twice per month.' Still looking at the floor.

Bill continued his interrogation. 'And how much do you pay him for a visit?'

'$50' I mumbled.

Bill was enjoying this. 'So you see him 15-20 times per year, let's call it 15, about right?'. I nodded, he continued. 'You pay him $50 per visit, have you paid him that right from the beginning?'

'Except for the first time, yes.' I answered more loudly now, resigned to telling him what he wanted to know.

'How did you start paying him?' Bill asked.

'It was his girlfriend Laura's idea. She told him that a guy with a cock as small as mine can't get a really well hung guy without paying for it. Well that and he is 10 years younger than me, so she set it up that way'.

Bill laughed. 'That sounds like Laura, manipulative bitch. But she has a talent for working guys over I will tell you. The panties were her idea too, weren't they?'

He was right, but I couldn't figure how he knew that. 'Yes, but how did you know Mr. Taylor.?

Bill laughed. 'She loves to make guys cross dress, you would be amazed how many guys have ended up in a bra and panties hoping to get a shot at those gigantic boobs. None of them have a shot unless they are hung like a donkey. More than one guy has had to buy pictures she took of them back from her. Bitch'

I suspected Bill had been one of her victims.

'So wait, let's figure this out. You see Jim at least 15 times a year, times $50 a visit, that's $750 a year. Times 5 years, that's at least four grand. I'm guessing Jim shoots two loads per meeting...about right? ' He didn't wait for my answer, he knew he was right. 'So you have paid four grand to get Jim off about 150 times. And how many times have you cum during all this?'

I was certain Bill knew the answer, but had no choice. 'Once. I accidentally came once during our first meeting.'

Bill was loving this. 'And you know there are plenty of guys like me who are blowing Jim for free, right?' I nodded, head down, he continued. 'So why are you paying four grand, FOUR GRAND, to suck another guys cock that other guys suck for free? Tell me!'

I was stunned by the math, four thousand dollars, probably more. More than 150 loads of Jim's cum, probably more like 200...but I had to answer. 'Because Jim is a lot younger than me and his cock is more than twice as big as mine. But mostly because he won't let me unless I pay him.'

'And why do the rest of us suck him for free?' Bill asked in the most condescending tone possible.

'Because the rest of you have bigger cocks than I do' I gave him the answer I knew he wanted.

'Eyes up.' Bill commanded. I looked up, Bill was sitting with a look of mission accomplished on his face. He had made his point, that even though he might not be in Jim's league, he was still a superior man to me. He stood up and slid down his sweatpants, stepped out of them and kicked them aside. He stood with his blue briefs inches from my face clearly tented by an erection. Clearly all this conversation had affected him, or maybe it was just a holdover from hours of porn. Embarrassingly enough, my own cock had stiffened again from all the conversation about sucking Jim, and it pointed straight out, condom clad. Bills tent in his briefs was not particularly impressive, I had to admit I was disappointed.

Bill sat down and leaned back supported by his arms. 'There is no getting around the size thing is there? Jim has that huge one, chicks flock to him, friends of those chicks do him behind their friends backs, his friends wives call him for some. His ex's all call him to get fucked, even if they can't stand him anymore. Laura was here two days ago, she didn't think it was funny that Jim didn't tell her I was here, but she still ended up in his bedroom for a couple of hours. It's ridiculous. Guys line up to suck him off, and not only doesn't he suck but he won't let the other guy jack off. Believe me, I was hating that rule here last night after a few hours of drinking beer and watching porn and sucking him off a couple of times.'

By now my erection was like steel, and Bill clearly noticed as it pointed nearly vertical.

'But then there are guys like you who have to pay to be Jim's bitch. How small is that thing again?'

'Almost 4", about 3 ¾"'. I was hoping the talk would end soon, Bill clearly had accomplished his goal.

'Wow, no wonder he makes you pay for it. You know you are the only guy who pays him don't you?'

There was something odd in the way Bill said I was the only guy that paid him, and before I even thought about it I blurted out 'Do any of the women pay him?'

Bill looked surprised. 'You don't know?'

He hesitated but my look made it clear I had no idea what the answer was. 'Yeah, a lot of them do. Most of the women who started out as friends of a friend pay him, usually because they have small boobs and he isn't in to that. So, like C cup or less pays for it. I think they pay about the same amount as you do. Of course they all get to cum, probably like a dozen times each once he gets going. He has one rich bitch who pays him a lot, like $200, she is a skinny old chick, 50 something with no boobs. That's why he doesn't work, he doesn't have to. And all the ex's pay for it, even Laura. That's why she started seeing you again, didn't you know that? ' I shook my head. 'Yeah, she was in grad school and had no money but Jim told her no pay no play. Jim suggested she get the money from you, so long as she didn't let you see or touch her boobs or get off. So basically you were paying Jim to fuck Laura, and he was making sure you couldn't get any from her.'

I was astonished. I had been paying Jim for years to be allowed to suck his cock, then had been paying Laura for a long time in hopes I would get her bra off but really only got badly cockteased, and all that money had gone to Jim too. I felt like such a fool.

'Ok Skip, enough talk.' Bill was ready for business. He stood up and slid off his still tented blue briefs, now showing a substantial wet spot. Eye level to me his stiff prick sprung free. It was well shaped and cut, but was rather small. It appeared to be about 5" to 5.5" and average thickness. Call me a hypocrite or afflicted with some sort of self loathing, but small cocks do nothing for me and this was no exception. Seeing it, even in my very aroused state, I could feel my erection wilting.

But Bill really didn't care, this wasn't about me. 'Start with the balls, get them good and wet, and I will tell you when you can start on the cock.'

Bill and I had been talking for almost 40 minutes, and he had left me in the bedroom waiting for about 20, so we didn't get started for almost an hour. But once we did start, Bill was determined to get his $20 worth. The next two hours was a bit of a blur, but bottom line is Bill shot four loads in two hours. He made me take two in my mouth before he decided it was time to fuck. But after a long session slamming in to me, which honestly got boring with his small cock, he decided to make me do ass to mouth. I begged him not to make me do it, but he made it clear that if I ever wanted to see Jim's cock again I was going to do it with enthusiasm. Eventually he returned to my ass to unload, then made me clean him again. His fourth and final load he stroked out on to my face, making me leave it there as I when he sent me out to dress and pay Jim.

Jim got more than his share of entertainment as well. He really enjoyed the remnants of the facial, but Bill also sent me out twice to get him cold drinks for him, forcing me to walk right past Jim as he sat at his computer surfing and emailing. I was too ashamed to even look at him, but heard him chuckling and commenting on how long we had been in there.