Steak and BJ Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never seen your penis this close before," I said as I slipped his shorts down to his feet. "It looks so big from here, and feels so hard in my mouth." I looked up at him, like the video said I should, but his head was back and his eyes closed, but I am pretty sure I saw tears on his face.

His breathing was heavy, and it had been awhile since he spoke. From the look on his face it seemed he was afraid that if he said something or looked at me, it might cause me to stop this. His penis was as hard as a rock, and the head was stiff and shiny. I lifted it a little with one hand, and used my other hand to cup his balls. They were heavy and loose, and looked funny as the hung from the base of his penis.

I gently pushed him to the chair. "Sit," I said. "It's time."

He took a couple steps back and settled eagerly into the chair. As he fell back, I put my hands on his inner thighs and rubbed up and down as I moved his legs further apart. His penis was at full attention and waving with excitement. My mouth was only about 6 inches from its first naked penis, and my hair flowed next to it. I was so scared that my mouth was drying out, and I started to panic, thinking I wouldn't have enough saliva to make it good.

I paused, took a deep breath, and looked into his lust-filled eyes. "I want you to tell me a couple seconds before you cum. I will take my mouth off you and finish you off with my hand, and let you shoot onto your stomach." I can't believe I actually said all that. I knelt there waiting for his response.

"God that sounds so good.....," his voice trailing off into a moan.

I had never expected it to be so easy to tell the guy what I needed him to do. Like the video said, the woman controls the blowjob. "Now sit back and enjoy this," I said softly.

Jay was almost exactly the same size as the fake dick I had practiced on, so I did it just like I did when I practiced with Sharon and the girls. I started kissing his balls, and then worked up his shaft, kissing and nibbling on the backside. He was making a constant, low guttural sound as I played with him. Not really a moan, but more like a beg. I took a couple minutes to do this, and I started to gain some confidence and settle my nerves, so I was finally producing saliva again.

I put my lips just over his head, and lowered my mouth around his head, down to just below the rim. Each time I went up and down, I increased my suction a little. After I got comfortable sucking his head, I started taking him deeper into my mouth. Soon I was sucking hard over the full length of his shaft, and his sounds had turned to full on moans. As his hips started moving, my confidence grew that I could do this, and give Jay a good finish. I settled into a steady pace with my mouth and hands, and concentrated on trying to make his penis feel as good as I could. It was so much fun to feel and hear him respond to my touch, and I could tell he was getting really close to the end.

Suddenly he stopped moving and breathing, and I felt his whole body stiffen. "Soon," is all he said in a squeak of desperation. I gave one last hard suck as I pulled off, leaving plenty of my saliva on him. My hand moved in to take my mouth's place, and continued the gentle rhythmic stroking with my hand.

"Cumming," he mumbled, as I felt his penis begin to vibrate. I lightened up my touch, and pushed the shaft back just a little so that the tip was aimed at his chest.

With a grunt a huge white stream shot out of him and up toward his chest. I swear I could hear it shoot out of the tip! Even from his sitting position, the front end of the spurt made it nearly all the way to his chin, leaving a cum-trail all up his stomach and chest. Stream and stream flew from him, with the last few just flowing over my hand. He finally collapsed back into the chair, and looked completely drained and satisfied.

I felt so proud of myself. I had done it. And from the satisfied look on his face and all the cum on his chest, I had done it pretty well. After a few seconds I got up and got him a towel and helped him clean up. We crawled into bed and he fell asleep almost immediately. It was so gratifying to know that I had worn him out.

The next morning we woke up pretty early for a Sunday. As we lay there gently stroking each other, I let my hand slide down to his stiffening rod. As if I had been doing this for years, I sat up a little, and slithered my head down until it was between his legs. I gently kissed the head, and bit around the rim. I did a couple suck strokes, and he moaned in appreciation.

I was ready to give my second blowjob, but instead Jay sat up, lifted my head off his penis, and put me on all fours. For the next half hour he fucked me, fingered me, and played with my clit until I exploded over and over. Only after I had cum hard for the third time did he let himself go. It was the best, hottest, hardest sex we had ever had.

Since that first blowjob our sex life has just mushroomed. I actually love sucking him off now, and I fellate him at least a little as foreplay almost every time we have sex. I have sucked him off in the car, at his office, in the theater, and even during dinner at Nick's Steak House. And on his own, he went and bought the Expert's Guide to Cunnilingus, and he watched it several times before I knew he had it. He now eats me regularly, and I get such great orgasms from it. And just to let you know how far I have come, I even bought a small set of cuffs, and let him restrain me to the bed. We both loved it, and expect to do some more of that in the near future.

Lately when I blow him I have been trying to time it closer and closer to when he comes, so I can do less jacking to finally get him off. My goal for the next few months is to start letting him cum a little in my mouth, maybe just the first spurt. I don't think I will ever be a swallower, but I like the idea of not interrupting his orgasm by switching from my mouth to my hand. In return, he is going to take some time and try to find and massage my g-spot.

Yes, we celebrated Steak Day again in 2011. We went for a great steak, and then came home and watched the Fellatio video again. We then went online to a sex-education site that has a ton of sex positions. (I can't put the site name in this story, but just search for "sex positions" and it is one of the first that comes up). The site has 15 (yes—15!) different positions for fellatio, and they have these cute animations for each of them. We looked at all 15 together, and we each picked out a new position to try. I picked out one where he leaned against a wall and I kneeled in front of him, and he chose one where I lay on the bed and he kneels and straddles my face.

Since cum-disposal would be difficult in the position he selected, we did that one first. We had never done such an aggressive position before, where he is basically thrusting in and out of my mouth as quickly and as deeply as he wants. It was cool to have him in control, and I liked the feeling of him using my mouth like that. He actually got pretty close to cumming while thrusting into my mouth. Probably too close!! But he managed to pull out in time, and took a short break before we did my position.

I decided to do my position in the shower, so grabbed his hand and walked him into the shower. I turned on the water and warmed up one of the shower walls and had him lean back against it. I put a towel at his feet to make it more comfortable for my knees. I knelt down, and began teasing and sucking very gently, as I figured he was really close to popping. As I sucked, the water felt great as it poured over my head and his dick. And I was right, it didn't take long. When he said "cumming," I stayed on him longer than I ever had, and pulled off just as the first shot started to emerge from the tip. It missed my lips by less than a half inch. As I let him out of my mouth, I pointed his penis down, and let him cum on my chest.

His splashes felt hot on my chest, and he must have shot 10 or 12 streams onto my breasts and nipples. As I get braver maybe I'll let him finish on my face. He hasn't asked to do that, but he told me how much he loved seeing his cum on my breasts. I can surmise that he would like it better if it was dripping off my lips and chin. Anyway, it was a great second Steak Day.

A year and a half ago I had never sucked a penis; never been eaten; never tasted semen; never been restrained; never got a guy off in a public place; never had sex on the kitchen table; and never had a guy use a sex toy on me. All that has changed. Celebrating our first Steak Day has made me happier, more satisfied, and more deeply in love with my boyfriend. It's our favorite holiday. I am already planning for 2012.

No, I did not win the $100 prize for the best Steak Day 2010 story. But I (and Jay!!) won. We won big.

12