Steal Your Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I heard her moan, plead. I paused. I'd thought I'd pushed her far enough that she would take what was given but I stopped. I didn't rape.

"No, slut?" I asked "You don't want me to fuck your little pussy raw until you learn your lesson."

"Oh god, no," she moaned and I could tell that a dam was breaking. She knew what she wanted but didn't want to give in, to submit., "I want...I want...I want you to fuck my ass."

I smiled.

"Yeah you do," I said, spitting on my hand before rubbing it all over the dick, "You need to be really punished, don't you."

I moved upward, the now slick head of the big cock pushing between her toned little ass, finding that tight little hole and pushing. It was a tight fit.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned.

"Yeah," I said, grunting a little as I pushed. I wanted inside her but I didn't want to hurt her. Too badly, anyway, "Yeah, you love it up the ass, don't you girl?"

"Fuck yes," she moaned as her little rosebud stretched around the head of the cock, letting it slide in, "I love it."

I worked it in slowly, it was easier once the head was in but she grunted with every inch.

"Yeah, you do," I said, seeing her whole body tense up and shudder as I pushed the big cock into her, "And your boyfriend doesn't fuck your ass the way you need, does he?"

"No," she cried, "He..."

"He thinks it's too nasty," I completed her sentence for her, "He doesn't know that you like it nasty. That you're a nasty little fuckslut."

"Yes mistress," she said. That was fun. She called me that unprompted.

"Yeah," I said, sliding the cock out slowly, leaving just the head inside, "He thinks you're a good girl. A proper young lady. He doesn't know you're a filthy little whore who loves getting fucked by big cocks in her ass."

I shoved the cock back inside her.

"Yes, oh fuck me yes," she groaned, "It's so fucking tight."

"He doesn't know that you're so desperate to get fucked like that that you'd just let me bend you over in your classroom and take your ass, even though my cock is so big that I have to really stuff it..."

I thrust in again.

"Really have to stuff it inside."

"Please Mistress, do it," she moaned, "Fuck me, hurt me, give me what I need."

I reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair, painfully yanking her head back. My other hand reached around and grabbed the neckline of her shirt. With one strong, fluid motion I ripped down, hearing the buttons fall off it as I tore her tits free. They weren't big, I took note as I groped them roughly through her bra, B cups at best. But they were perky and through the thin material of the bra her nipples felt hard as pebbles.

I groped her as I started fucking into her with a steady rhythm, her pained groands and pleas for more music to my ears as the big cock fucked into her. There wasn't much stimulation for me, at best rubbing my clothed crotch against my harness was like some extremely weaksauce dryhumping, but I just fucking loved being in a classroom and bending over a stuck-up bitch while I fucked her ass. I couldn't help but think of all of the girls in my highschool I would have liked to give a similar fucking to. Little Miss Taylor was getting all of that aggression in spades, getting the full business as I fucked her tight ass with a vengeance.

"Oh fuck yes, I love it, fuck my ass mistress," she begged.

"Yeah," I said, grabbing her hips tightly as I slam fucked her, "Your boyfriend thinks you're a good girl, doesn't he."

"Yes," she replied,

"But you're not, are you?" I said, smacking her ass as I rode her.

"No," she moaned.

"What are you?"

"I'm a slut. I'm a filthy little whore. I want to fuck girls. I want to eat their pussies and have them eat mine and have them strap on huge cocks and fuck my ass."

I spanked her again and I saw her slide a hand between her legs, frigging at her clit.

"Yeah you are," I grunted as I really started to fuck her, "And if you cum before I tell you then I am going to spank your ass until you can't sit down for a week."

She groaned her submission and removed her hand.deep down it was empty. I knew that being punished for cumming too soon would probably thrill her tight-ass little prissy self. But I fucked her roughly and soon it was my hand reaching around and frigging at her clit, giving her cunt tiny little spanks as my big cock stuffed her ass again and again.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK, MISTRESS!" she screamed, "Please I'm going to, I can't, fuck, please let me cum Mistress. Please let me cum on your perfect cock."

I let her, I frigged that clit faster and faster until she bucked and groaned and screamed. I came to a stop as she did, realizing I'd fucked her so hard I'd pushed her desk about three feet away from the front of the room. I paused to catch my breath. As I did though, I heard a very unexpected sound.

Applause.

"My goodness, you do work fast, don't you?"

I looked over and saw my friend, Irene. Grey haired, glasses, still a little heavy...truth be told she looked like a kindly old grandmother. Well, she would have if it weren't for the absolute look of lust in her eyes, trained on the bottomless girl I had bent over the desk. Truth be told, in all the excitement I'd completely forgotten about the "problem" I'd come to see her about. I hadn't heard her come in at all and wondered just how much of my fucking one of her teachers she'd seen.

"Principal Hutchinson, I..." I heard the teacher say beneath me, struggling to somehow wiggle free of me or cover up or make some pathetic attempt to make it look like anything other than it was. I held her firm though.

"You know Amelia," Irene said to me as she approached the desk, "The whole reason I asked you in was because I had this incredibly sexy little bitch of a teacher who started working for me this semester. Only 23, just out of teacher's college and with this incredible body, a phenomenal ass and ever since her first day here the only thing I could think about was how much I wanted to fuck her."

"Yeah, she's a pistol," I groaned. Little Miss Taylor stopped squirming beneath me and simply looked over at her boss who was now stroking her pretty brown hair.

"But the problem was she was dating Mr. Marner, the gym teacher. And I've never been like you Amelia, the way you can just turn girls," Irene said, now almost pawing the girl, sliding one of her thumbs into Miss Taylor's mouth, "But I wanted this sexy little creature so much I figured you could help me do it or do it and then share her or..."

I watched as Miss Taylor sucked the principal's thumb like a cock.

"My, my, my," Irene said, "Alison Taylor, little miss ice queen, what am I going to do with you now that I've caught you with your pretty little ass in the air, getting fucked in a classroom by my big butch friend here?"

"Principal Hutchinson, I..." Alison started.

"I think, Alison," I said, "You should offer to make it up to your boss, this egregious breach of conduct."

"I...yes," Alison nodded, her situation dawning on her.

"Well, then, Irene," I said, looking back at my friend, "How would you like Miss Taylor to make it up to you."

Truth was, I was a little shocked by the look in Irene's eyes. She'd always been so gentle, so sweet to me. But as she looked down at Alison on the desk, I could tell that there were a lot of feelings bubbling to the surface. Sometimes I forget that while there are a lot of lesbians like me, older women who lust after beautiful younger women, a lot of them aren't as capable and confident of actually getting them. I'd known Irene had those same desires but had been single for a long time. Now, as the kindly older woman looked down at the teacher that was almost young enough to be her granddaughter, there was an almost wicked look to her eyes as she realized what she had in front of her.

"I want," Irene said as she unzipped her own skirt, "The thing I've wanted since this little cutie was first in my office. I want her tongue in my cunt."

Irene stepped out of her skirt and panties. Not the most attractive sight in my eyes, like I said Irene wasn't my type, and we'd never really had the kind of friendship where we would do this. But I soon realized that whatever mad lusts Irene had for Alison would override any other consideration. It took a little bit of maneuvering but soon Irene was up on the desk, her legs spread wide.

"How 'bout it slut," I said, grabbing a fistful of Alison's long brown hair, "Going to eat out your boss right here?"

Alison looked up but not at me. To Irene.

"Tell me I have to." she said desperately.

"You have to eat my cunt, Miss Taylor, you have to eat it until I cum all over your bitchy little face." Irene said, taking hold of Alison's head and guiding it to her wet, waiting pussy.

Soon I heard the frenzied licking and slurping sounds and Irene's eyes rolled back in her head. Alison may have wanted to be told to, to feel like it was something she was being forced to do, but there's no doubt about it that the stuck-up little teacher was eating her 58 year old boss' pussy like it was pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving.

I didn't stay passive, I pulled the thick cock out of Alison's ass and, giving it a quick wipe clean, moved down a hole to her drenched cunt. Sliding it in almost to the hilt with one go as I heard Alison cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain, although her cry was muffled by the pussy in her mouth.

"Oh fuck she's good," Irene moaned.

"Yeah," I said, thrusting my cock inside, "A lot of them take quite a bit of practice but something tells me that little miss enunciation here has eaten a ton of pussy in her dreams."

"God damn, I've wanted her for so long," Irene said.

"Well," I grunted, thrusting harder, "You've got her now and I think she's going to be pretty open to suggestion from here on in."

A light seemingly clicked on in Irene's head. She momentarily yanked Alison's mouth away from her dripping snatch.

"You're mine now, understand?" my friend said, sounding a little harsh, "And from now on you're going to be fifteen minutes late to homeroom every day. Because, oh fuck, when I'm reading the morning announcements you're going to be under my desk eating my pussy."

I saw Alison give a little nod.

"Tell me what you're going to be doing every morning at 8:40," Irene said commandingly. A tone I'd never heard from her before.

"Eating your pussy," Alison moaned as I fucked the big cock into her.

"And you're going to call me Mistress from now on, understand?" Irene said again. I was surprised. I had no idea Irene liked to get that rough. At that request though, I saw Alison look behind her to me. She'd only recently called me Mistress and, apparently, she wanted to see how I'd react. Irene looked at me too, a little nervously, like maybe she'd overstepped her boundaries.

Truth was, if Irene wanted her so badly, she could have her. I was still fucking Natalie from the Subway most nights and if Alison Tyler lived out in the suburbs then I knew that getting out here to fuck her would be a pain, even if it did mean a good piece of submissive pussy.

"Answer your Mistress, slut," I said, spanking Alison's ass harder than before.

"Oh fuck, yes Mistress," Alison moaned, "I'll do whatever you want Mistress, whenever. I'm yours, I want to be your slave."

"Mmmm, fuck," Irene said as she roughly pulled Alison's mouth back to her box, "I should have gotten you out here sooner, Amelia."

"Well," I grunted, still fucking Alison fiercely, "It's been busy."

And then the most bizarre few minutes of my life happened. Irene and I had a little chat. Like we were in the bar over a pint of beer, only there was a gorgeous little 23 year old brunette wedged between the two of us, me fucking her cunt and Irene riding her face. Every now and then our conversation was interrupted by Alison moaning her muffled orgasmic cries into Irene's cunt and Irene's speech patterns would go a little ragged before Alison's talented little tongue would cause her to spasm and cum all over her new little slave's face.

We shared Alison for at least an hour. After Irene had cum a couple of times we switched ends. Irene burying her face in Alison's cunt from behind and Alison proving to me that she did indeed have a very talented tongue, eating my pussy to a few orgasms of my own.

After an hour though, the night wound down. Irene and I had both had multiple orgasms and Alison, well, I had no idea how many times she came. Eventually the three of us dressed, although Irene told Alison not to wear her panties(something Alison dutifully obeyed, and we made our way out of the school. It was hard not to notice the change in both Alison and Irene. Alison's arm was wrapped around the taller younger woman's waist, possessively. Her hand firmly squeezing Alison's ass as if to say to the entire world that she owned it. Alison, for her part, was hanging off her new mistress like her life depended on staying in constant contact with her.

"So," I said as we got into the cool air of the late night, "I guess you guys will..."

"I think Miss Taylor is going to be coming home with me," Irene said with a little nod. Alison, whose face was buried in Irene's neck like a shy child, simply nodded. Given how much Irene was into her and how much Alison seemed to like being dominated...I had a hunch that they'd be spending most of their time together.

"Thank you Amelia," Irene said to me with real emotion. I could tell she was thrilled. I could tell that after lusting after women like Alison for so many years but never getting one, well, it was a big deal to her. To me, shit, it had just been a night of fun.

"Don't sweat it," I shrugged. I was happy for her, deep down, "But, fair warning, I think you're going to go need a nice big strap-on to give Miss Taylor the kind of ass-fucking she needs."

Alison whispered something into Irene's ear. I didn't hear it entirely but it sounded like "Yes please, mistress". Irene just smiled and grabbed her ass.

"I've got a ten incher at home," she said, "And I'm going to fuck this little slut every day with it."

I nodded. It sounded like a nice plan. Alison clearly liked the sound of it too because she began passionately kissing Irene, who responded in kind. I decided it might be nice to leave the two little lovebirds to their own devices and quietly walked away.

The End

PS oh, a fun post script. Irene and Alison seem super devoted to each other these days. Apparently Alison moved in with her. Irene talks all the time about her little girlfriend and even brings her down to the club to show her off, Alison always dresses just as prim and proper as she was that first day.

But Irene shows her off to me in other ways. She takes a lot of pictures. Almost like she wants to document every day she spends with the gorgeous brunette. She sent me hundreds of pictures of a trip they took to Mexico, almost all of them with Alison naked and getting fucked. Either by Irene or by a an even younger blonde girl. Incredibly cute, a slinky body. A real cheerleader type. Irene was fucking her in a bunch of the photos too. It seemed like a whole week of non-stop three way lesbian fucking.

Remember Jessica? My 18 year old "daughter" that Alison had been so concerned about? Turned out the pretty teacher took my advice after all and talked her out of flirting with boys. I couldn't help it, as I looked at all of the pictures of the three of them fucking(and watched all of the videos) I felt very proud of what I'd done.

To Be Continued...

12