Stealing A Pic-A-Nick Basket

Story Info
An outdoor blow job draws surprising attention.
3.1k words
4.32
19.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.JENNIFER PERFORMS

Chad was sitting on the table with his legs apart, feet on the bench and a hand on the back of Jennifer's head while she sat between his limbs, facing him. The pretty brown haired twenty-year old was leisurely sliding her lips up and down the length of his cock, taking him into her throat, saliva leaking from the corners of her tightly pursed mouth. Per his request, her shorts and panties were bunched up around one ankle so she could spread her thighs wide and he could watch her masturbate. It had taken her a while to get comfortable playing with herself in front of another person but since he got off on it as much as she did, it had become a turn on.

Using her index and middle finger, she would skim them down the length of her glistening labia, push them inside her slippery pussy to the last knuckle and then she would roll her clitoris briefly with the tips before repeating the process. Jennifer did this at a snail's pace because she generally reached orgasm very easily and she wanted them to come together. As for Chad it was sheer enchantment for both his sense of touch and sight: the feel of her warm wet mouth, seeing his entire dick disappear between her lips, watching her tease her own snug juicy cunt.

In barely discernible increments, lovely Jennifer increased the pace of both her cock sucking and the digital stimulation of her snatch. More aroused than usual because they were outdoors and feeling exceptionally "dirty", she then abruptly heightened the deviance. First she nimbly brought one foot up and laid that calf on the bench which parted her ass cheeks and exposed her tiny pinkish rectum. In almost the same motion she started gingerly pushing the two fingers that were glazed with vaginal nectar into her resilient asshole while steadily dipping two fingers from her other hand into her vacant pussy.

Chad's dick bounced in her mouth and he groaned at the sight of the obscene maneuver. She groaned also, immediately feeling the tidal wave of a climax starting to roar through her loins and she bobbed her head with even greater velocity. Her lips were now sliding up and down his dick in a blur, accompanied by the wet sound of her ravenous slurping and drooling. Fighting the urge to clench her teeth as she raced towards orgasm, Jennifer simply rolled the four fingers now buried in her sopping cunt and steaming asshole respectively and began flicking at her engorged clit with a thumb.

Within seconds Chad released the back of her head, his entire body tensing and Jennifer pulled her mouth back until just the glans remained in her mouth -she wanted to taste the jism that she knew was about to explode from his balls. No sooner had she locked her lips in place just below the crown then he began to ejaculate, shooting warm thick wads of semen into her mouth. She began collecting it into one solid gooey mass with her tongue right as her own orgasm ripped through her crotch, her thighs visibly quivering with euphoria.

Roughly a minute later, she finally let his come dribble down her throat after he pulled his cock from her mouth. At the same precise moment, she eased her fingers out of the two scintillating orifices that they penetrated. Then sitting up straight, she wiped her mouth and chin with the back of one hand and smiled up at Chad.

Just then the two lovers heard a twig snap and looking to the side in the direction of the sound both of their eyes went wide with alarm. Standing just inside the tree line were several men in uniform. It took Jennifer a moment to recover from the shock but when she did she realized that there were two park rangers and five County sheriffs staring directly at them. In the next moment she was able to decipher that they were all focused on her. She was at once frightened but just underneath that, turned on by the serendipitous voyeurism.

Over the next ten minutes and beyond her opinion of law enforcement would change forever...

2.PLEA BARGAIN

Chad was dressed, handcuffed and in the backseat of a patrol car while Jennifer was totally nude and bent over, straddling the park bench. They had threatened her with charges of public indecency and performing a lewd act, told her she would have to register as a sex offender. Her soft brown eyes welling up even as she doubted the legitimacy of their claims, she was then offered an alternative: perform every sex act they asked and it would all go away.

Her first concern was about protection and they produced a freezer bag full of condoms ("This aint our first rodeo, sweetheart" said a sheriff)and tubes of KY jelly. She then asked what assurance she had that they were being truthful, that no charges would be brought. It was logically explained to her that she would have plenty of evidence to bring against them after getting gang banged.

Seconds later, she reluctantly agreed to be their whore.

Standing, she removed her shirt and bra and tossed it on the table while kicking her bunched up shorts and panties. There was some complementary muttering from the men as she stood before them completely nude and the gravity of the situation vanished for a moment as Jennifer actually blushed with pride. Eyes remaining on her, belts were loosened, zippers were pulled down and one of the park rangers donned a pair of rubber gloves. The mass ogling was quickly succeeded by the officers converging on her, hands reaching infra him every direction and groping her everywhere. Her small (apple sized) firm tits were continuously squeezed and released, her painfully erect nipples pulled and twisted. A thick finger was snaked into her once again sopping pussy while her ample behind was fondled, lightly smacked and then her shapely ass cheeks were pulled open displaying her puckering asshole to the crowd.

She had been with enough men in her young life to know already that her backside would be the star of the show, it always was. Every guy that she had ever been with wanted to fuck her up the ass as soon as they found out that she was willing. Even though Jennifer preferred to be screwed the way nature intended, she did enjoy anal sex. That said, she hoped they would make good use of her other two holes because she doubted her rectum could take all seven of them.

Guided to straddle the park bench, she was then bent over at the waist by a sheriff who stood in front of her with his semi-erect dick inches from her face.

"I know already from seeing with my own eyes that you are one hell of a little cock sucker," he said, "so I have high expectations. But remember one thing and remember it well, if you bite I will bust your head open with my baton and they'll never find your fucking body. Got it?"

She nodded vigorously and opened her mouth as he stepped forward, seconds later taking his thick cock well past her lips and starting to suck. Although she couldn't see him, the park ranger who had put the gloves on was behind her. He pushed two fingers into her slippery cunt and then quickly added a third, twisting them inside her. As he started to force a fourth digit into her yawning pussy she arched her back with discomfort but never paused her steady sucking on the dick in her mouth. Her snatch was emptied and then the fingers moved up to her asshole, mercifully lubricated with jelly from the supply bag. One, two and then three fingers were pushed into her pliant rectum before she once again displayed physical anxiety.

"She's been around a little bit fellas but she's a lot closer to fresh then used up."

A few seconds later he had rolled a condom down his erection, pressed the head against her yawning pussy and sank to the base in one smooth, rapid motion. Jennifer gasped, muffled by the dick in her mouth which she was hungrily sucking with ever-increasing speed. The ranger in back of her fucked her receptive cunt roughly from the start, slamming his crotch against the wildly bouncing cheeks of her ass and forcing her to bang against the sheriff. Intermittently hands reached in to squeeze and caress her hanging tits. Lost in the moment, she just focused on sucking cock and getting her pussy screwed and very quickly she was on the verge of climax.

Without warning the sheriff pulled his dick from her mouth and jerking it, he spewed come all over her pretty face. Semen was in her eyebrows, dripping from her nose and splashed in her hair and her only reaction was to moan as the park ranger fucked her drooling pussy. By this point she was bucking her hips back, encouraging him even as another thick hard cock was dangled in front of her. A few seconds later she was once again stuffed with dick's at opposite ends of her body and just moments later she orgasmed. The convulsing in her aching cunt sent the ranger over the edge and he flooded his rubber with jit.

No sooner did he pull out of her cunt then there is a hand on the small of her back and a bulging glans pressing against her flexing anus. Even cloaked in a condom and well lubricated, the cock was not granted easy entry past Jennifer's clamping sphincter but he forcefully squeezed past the resilient muscle and shoved his way into her slick, hot bowels. Clenching her eyes shut at the penetration, she nevertheless continued to suck cock without pause and with obvious voracity. Just as she was getting adjusted to the cock that was reaming her tight hot asshole, the guy she was sucking off began to come. She took the initial wad into her mouth and then he pulled out like the first and sprayed the rest of his ejaculate all over her face.

She was hungrily sucking another cock in just a few seconds and slowly beginning to hump backwards as getting fucked in the ass was starting to feel very good. Jennifer was now a complete slave to her body and all that mattered to her was that she had a dick in her mouth, another in her asshole and others on standby. The ceaseless plundering of her delightful body had turned her on to the point of ecstasy and she couldn't imagine doing anything but this; men just lining up to have their way with her.

After quite some time she felt the cock in her behind pulse as semen was spilled into the condom and just moments later she was greedily swallowing jism, finally given the opportunity. The two guys retracted from her body just as one of the sheriffs sat on the bench next to her. Slinging an arm under her stomach he lifted her from her feet and dropped her into his lap. He then pushed roughly on the back of her neck, almost bending her in half with one hand while using the other to guide the head of his cock against her slightly gaped rectum. Lifting his hips he pressed his cock against her rubbery, scintillating asshole. Wanting to get her behind skewered again maybe even more than the man wanted entry, Jennifer bent her back to open her full ass cheeks wider and create a better angle.

The glans popped past her formidable sphincter and he snatched her breath away as the shaft was hammered in behind it almost violently. He then covered her tits with his forearm and jerked her backwards making her thighs fly up and open. Another officer appeared in front of her and the degradation of her first gang bang was soon enhanced by her initial DP as the second officer squeezed her calves together against his chest and slammed his cock into her sopping wet pussy. Jennifer let out a haunting wail as she could feel every vein of the two dicks inside her separated by just muscle and tissue. Tears formed and fell immediately at the indescribable sensation; a mind-numbing combination of indescribable pleasure and more than a little pain, an intense sensation of being torn in half.

The man below her with his cock spearing her constricting asshole dug the tips of his fingers into the top of her thighs and bounced her against his crotch with great force while the man stuffing her cunt drove his crotch like a piston against her pubic mound. Jerking in between them like a crash test dummy, pretty Jennifer sobbed in distress and slowly building euphoria. Her elastic orifices throbbed, stretched obscenely as they were but the longer that the two men drilled into the young woman, the more extreme the bliss that overwhelmed her. With no advance 'warning', she climaxed, a shattering torrent of rapture that made her scream with lust.

Her orgasm never fully subsided, a low rumble of elation like nothing she had ever experienced and something that she never wanted to stop. Ever. Gripping the table edge and the chest of the man fucking her ass for leverage, Jennifer started thrusting her lower midsection back and forth as well as she could with the men pounding against her. In between the peaking of a series of orgasms, she began to shout with primal ferocity.

"Oh fuck...Fuck me...Holy shit...FUCK MEEEEE!!!!"

The two men inside both came a few seconds apart and the bouncing of their dicks in her pussy and asshole was the catalyst for the simply devastating climax that caused her to black out for a moment. The pleasure was just too great for her system to handle, her eyes rolling in her head, her body going limp as she briefly shut down. She came to quickly but dazed to the point that her entire existence was the dicks shoved to the hilt in her cunt and rectum respectively, shaking as semen was forced through them into reservoir tips.

Finally, the man buried in her now sloppy pussy stepped back and not that Jennifer had any idea but round one was over: all seven men had now come. Yet they weren't done by any stretch as she was pulled off of the dwindling erection that her rectum had been impaled on and dragged into the grass like so much trash. Laid on her back, Jennifer's shapely thighs were wrenched open, a sheriff mounted her and his dick fell into her yawning snatch as much as it was shoved.

He fucked her pussy maniacally for well over ten minutes, ejaculated and then she was flipped on to her stomach, her captivating body almost limp as she had climaxed yet again. This time knees were used to pry her legs apart and she clawed at the meadow with her fingers and yelped as a dick was stuffed into her minutely gaping but still supremely tight asshole without any pretense of being gentle. Jennifer grunted as the man on top of her ass-fucked her with long, ruthless strokes. Despite the brutality, she began to respond and was soon demandingly hissing at him to fuck her behind even harder.

Another load of semen deposited in a condom inside her sweltering bowels and mere seconds after his dick flops from her rectum with an audible sucking swish the next law man climbs on top of her and spears her noticeably swollen asshole. Jennifer gritted her teeth after the latest callous insertion and was soon distracted as her torso was twisted by the shoulder so another of the men could stuff his dick into her mouth. The head was in her now sore throat almost immediately and she basically just kept her lips sealed around the shaft while the man fucked her lovely face.

Her contracting asshole caused another ejaculate and when he pulled from her behind, the man humping her mouth pulled her to her knees. Holding her by the back of the head with both hands, he slid his cock along her tongue for several more strokes and then pulled out and sprayed his come on her tits. She was then mercifully allowed to recover and after several minutes in a position of slumped kneeling, Jennifer stood on weak legs, walked to the bench and dropped on to the seat, her crotch and rectum throbbing incessantly.

The senior officer thanked her "for paying your debt to society" and told her she was free to go. Then one by one, the sheriffs left (taking the almost forgotten Chad with them) and she got dressed under the watchful eye of the two park rangers. They escorted her to her car and after gathering herself for a minute, she started to drive off.

3. EPILOGUE

Three State police cruisers were entering the park as she reached the entrance and the last one blocked her car from exiting. He threw his door open and sprinted over to the driver's side of her vehicle with obvious urgency.

"Are you Jennifer Logan?" he asked.

"Y-yes. I'm Jennifer," she replied nervously.

"Ma'am are you alright? We just got the call."

Too exhausted to cry and not sure she wanted to, thinking of how many times she had reached orgasm, Jennifer took a deep breath.

"I'm a little sore. All the sheriffs left but the rangers are still here."

He shook his head, a concerned look on his face.

"Sons of bitches," he muttered, "Can you still take it in the ass? I mean, not that it matters, I can't speak for my friends but I'm getting in there. Oh well, we're going to need you to turn the vehicle around Ms. Logan. Immediately. Maybe we'll get you to take all three of us together so we can blow a load before the others start showing up."

Jennifer felt like she was falling but she still managed to focus on one word.

"Others?" she said weakly.

"Of course, Ms. Logan. The whole barracks got the message and I guarantee you'll get to service at least half of them. You're going to be here for a few hours yet...at least."

She hung her head and slumped in the seat and then looked up at the trooper with a smile.

"All three of you at once, huh? One for every hole...mmmm, I've never done that."

THE END