Stealing Benny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Benny," Travis groaned, and by the feel of his tensing muscles, by the fact his arms wrapped tightly around Benny and squeezed him in a giant bear hug, Benny knew his friend was close. "I'm going to cum," he groaned, his hips jerking hard, slamming deep into Benny before he paused, tensing up, and exploded. Benny felt the hot ropes of Travis' seed flooding his body, pooling deep inside of his ass, and spilling out at the edge of his penetration. The pleasure was immense. So immense, that Benny's own cock exploded in reaction right there against the table. His cum spilled out on his pajama bottoms to hit the edge of the table. He closed his eyes tightly as he felt it twitch, as he felt Travis twitch, as both men spasmed against each other as their powerful orgasms rocked through them.

Their bodies came unglued and Travis slumped back against the foot of the chair in which he had been sitting half an hour prior. He took a minute to catch his breath. Benny also slumped back, finally turning his back on his sleeping girlfriend to face the man who had just ravaged him. They sit there staring at each other for a while. The scene that had just played out was weighing heavily on both of them. Travis had the expression of concerned guilt like that of a kid having just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, whereas Benny had one of shame and pleasure blended neatly together. Benny didn't know what to do. He knew he had enjoyed it. He also knew that Travis had no right to do what he had done. It was not exactly forced on him though. He could have said no at any time. He had wanted it. Had secretly desired it for a while now. And he had been caught. But what now? He had just cheated on his girlfriend. He knew nothing about being gay. Didn't even know if he really was still.

"Come here, baby," Travis was the first to speak. "Come here," he repeated, patting his knee.

Some primitive instinct sparked to life inside of Benny. He had seen enough porn to know how a woman might react in such a situation, beckoned by such a stud, playing into the role dealt her. He didn't know yet how to be a gay man, but he at least had a clue from his life as a straight one. He crawled over as if an obedient little lover and straddled Travis' lap, his thighs on either side of Travis, and his spent cock pressed tightly to Travis' hard abdomen. Travis wrapped his arms around him, bending one up so he could stroke Benny's hair. He looked him in the eyes and then pulled his head in close, planting his lips to his friend's. They kissed passionately for a full ten minutes, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues until both men's cocks started to stir again. Benny's throbbed gently against Travis' abdomen and Travis' grew enough to poke at the tender spot between Benny's testicles and anus, causing Benny to wiggle and even roll himself in Travis' lap. Benny was starting to get into the groove of things, rolling his hips like his girlfriend often did to him, using the motion and his body to stroke Travis' length, to beckon it to life, and to indulge in the pulsing of life between his own legs as he did so.

As Travis was kissing Benny's neck, he looked behind his new lover at Sarah. Her eyes were opened now, staring at the two of them, watching as her boyfriend sit in his lap squirming about. Travis smirked at her, reached between himself and Benny, grabbed his shaft, aimed it, and forced Benny's ass down, penetrating him again.

Sarah's eyes widened.

To be continued...

12