Stealing Elaine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers

‭"‬Get down on your knees and lick me clean,‭"‬ he told her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine was a little wobbly and her thighs were wet from her juices,‭ ‬but she dutifully obeyed and got on her knees on the hard tile floor.

She started licking his shaft clean,‭ ‬bottom to top and front to back.‭ ‬Hunter ran his hands through her hair while she did,‭ ‬gently guiding her to where he wanted her.‭ ‬She had gotten much better at using her mouth since the first time he had been with her,‭ ‬Hunter noted.

‭"‬Good little slave,‭"‬ Hunter complimented her.

Elaine showed her gratitude with her eyes,‭ ‬but kept up her work on Hunter‭'‬s cock.‭ ‬He stopped her,‭ ‬his hands holding her head still then he lifted her to her feet by her collar.‭ ‬He pulled up his pants,‭ ‬careful to not catch his erect penis.‭

Elaine nearly moaned in disappointment,‭ ‬he wasn‭'‬t finished yet,‭ ‬was he‭? ‬He didn‭'‬t even cum,‭ ‬she thought,‭ ‬he couldn‭'‬t be done.‭ ‬Hunter smiled and took her by the hand,‭ ‬leading her down the hallway to a bedroom.‭ ‬This room was like the rest,‭ ‬clean and sparsely decorated with two gun safes by the closet.

Hunter took a pair of handcuffs from the top dresser drawer and cuffed Elaine‭'‬s hands in front of her.‭ ‬She leaned in,‭ ‬her mouth open seeking his,‭ ‬seeking him.‭ ‬Hunter gently pushed her away and onto the bed.‭ ‬She lay on her back,‭ ‬looking up at him,‭ ‬spreading her legs and wordlessly inviting him back into her.‭ ‬Handcuffed and collared,‭ ‬helpless,‭ ‬waiting to be fucked by a man whose real name she did even know,‭ ‬just seemed right.

Hunter began undressing.‭ ‬He took off his shirt and neatly draped it over the back of the chair.‭ ‬His boots and socks were next then his pants joined his shirt on the back of the chair.‭ ‬Elaine looked at his powerful body and noted a couple of fresh looking scars on his shoulder.‭ ‬Hunter climbed on the bed and on top of Elaine.‭ ‬She reached out with her mouth again and this time Hunter met it,‭ ‬kissing her passionately.

Hunter whispered‭ "‬Elaine‭"‬ as he slid back into her.‭ ‬Elaine moved her hips,‭ ‬welcoming him inside her and rubbed her bound hands against his chest,‭ ‬her palms flat against him,‭ ‬the hair between her fingers.‭ ‬Hunter thrust slowly while his hands explored her splendid body,‭ ‬lingering on her ass.‭ ‬Elaine kissed at his neck while a cool breeze blew in,‭ ‬rustling the curtains and‭ ‬drying the sweat on their bodies.‭ ‬Hunter was gentle this time,‭ ‬savoring her,‭ ‬taking his time.‭ ‬There would be ample time to hurt her later.

Elaine moved with him and came again,‭ ‬biting her lip to keep from moaning too loudly.‭ ‬Her body was alive,‭ ‬her joy centered around her helpless use by this man.‭ ‬Hunter took his time,‭ ‬enjoying her,‭ ‬looking onto the softness of her blue eyes.‭ ‬He finished with a groaning sigh and kissed the bound slave beneath him.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine whispered and kissed his neck.

‭"‬You‭'‬re welcome,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter said back and moved a lock of hair from her face.‭ ‬It always thrilled Elaine when Hunter called her by her name.‭ ‬Being called‭ "‬slave‭"‬ had its own charm,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬but with Hunter she did not need to be reminded that she was owned.‭ ‬His very presence was enough to tell her that she was a slave.‭ ‬But her name in his voice,‭ ‬with the slight accent and clipped vowels,‭ ‬reminded her that she was a person as well,‭ ‬that he was having sex with her and not just a random piece of meat.‭ ‬He kissed‭ ‬her again,‭ ‬amazed as always by her beauty,‭ ‬innocence and submissiveness.

Finally,‭ ‬he rolled off of her and lay beside her.‭ ‬He stared at the curtains blowing in the wind for a moment then realized something was missing.

‭"‬Slave,‭"‬ he said in his command voice.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered,‭ ‬ready for anything.

‭"‬Go get us a couple of beers,‭"‬ he ordered.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ she started to rise but Hunter gave her a bandana from his night stand.

‭"‬Don‭'‬t drip on the carpet,‭"‬ he told her.

Elaine wiped herself,‭ ‬then rather boldly,‭ ‬looked at Hunter and licked his cum off the bandana.‭ ‬It was not something she would normally do,‭ ‬but she was inspired.‭ ‬Then she set it back down,‭ ‬and with a wiggle of her rather esthetically pleasing posterior,‭ ‬walked back to the kitchen.‭ ‬The‭ ‬small brand on her upper right‭ ‬butt cheek just served as a reminder that she was a slave.

Hunter watched her go.‭ ‬It was a bittersweet feeling.‭ ‬He really enjoyed Elaine,‭ ‬but if things did not go well for Roy,‭ ‬this might be the last night he had her.‭ ‬He almost regretted having to share her with everyone else tonight,‭ ‬but they had earned their taste of her.‭ ‬He was definitely going to have to take that ass soon,‭ ‬though,‭ ‬and before anyone else got it tonight.

Elaine walked back in carrying two bottles of cold beer.‭ ‬Almost anywhere else,‭ ‬condensation would be forming appealingly on the bottles,‭ ‬but here in the desert one had to guess how cold they were.

‭"‬I would open them,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said as she handed the bottles to Hunter and sat back down on the bed,‭ "‬but it is hard to do a twist off cap in handcuffs.‭"

Hunter quickly opened them and handed one to Elaine.‭ ‬He made no effort to take off her cuffs and she did not ask.‭ ‬They sipped the beers in silence for a minute,‭ ‬enjoying the pleasant afterglow.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬Elaine worked up the courage to ask Hunter a question.

‭"‬Hunter,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ she said hesitantly,‭ "‬do you know what has been bothering Roy‭?"

"Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter answered,‭ "‬you are his slave.‭ ‬If he has not seen fit to tell you anything it would be very out of place for me to answer for him.‭ ‬Curiosity is not becoming in a slave.‭"

Elaine tensed up,‭ ‬hoping that she had not done something wrong that would require he punish her.‭ "‬I‭'‬m sorry for asking,‭ ‬sir.‭"

"Elaine,‭ ‬you are a very intelligent and observant woman,‭" ‬Hunter said patiently.‭ "‬These traits make you a wonderful slave.‭ ‬Some men like stupid women,‭ ‬I pity those men.‭ ‬Your intelligence makes you a far more appealing woman to me and to Roy.‭ ‬That being said,‭ ‬look and listen,‭ ‬but do not ask questions.‭ ‬Roy will tell you what he thinks you need to know when you need to know it.‭ ‬Many things may affect your life,‭ ‬but they are not necessarily any of your business to know.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said and tried to hide her disappointment.

‭"‬Let‭'‬s finish these beers and we‭'‬ll take a walk.‭ ‬It‭'‬s too lovely out to spend all our time inside.‭ ‬We‭'‬ll go have a beer on The Strip.‭"

"I don‭'‬t want to go for a walk,‭ ‬I‭'‬d rather stay in,‭"‬ Elaine said,‭ ‬then hastily added,‭ "‬with you,‭ ‬sir.‭"

Hunter set his beer on the nightstand and gently took Elaine‭'‬s and set it there,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Elaine looked at Hunter,‭ ‬afraid that she had done something wrong.‭ ‬Before she could utter an apology,‭ ‬Hunter grabbed her collar and flipped her onto her stomach.‭ ‬He tightened his grip on her collar until she began choking.‭ ‬With his other hand he delivered a stinging blow to her bottom.‭ ‬Elaine struggled to get up or away,‭ ‬but the hand in her collar held her firm.‭ ‬He spanked her again,‭ ‬Elaine began to grow lightheaded as he choked the air out of her.

‭"‬Stop fighting and I will let you breathe,‭"‬ he told her.‭ ‬Elaine tried to kick a bit more then relaxed,‭ ‬surrendering.

Hunter released her collar and hooked his thumb in the muscles on Elaine's shoulder and worked the finger under her shoulder blade.‭ ‬Instantly,‭ ‬Elaine was in a world of pain.‭

"‬You are a lovely woman,‭ ‬Elaine,‭" ‬Hunter said calmly,‭ "‬and a fascinating person.‭ ‬But you are a slave.‭ ‬You no longer get to decide what you do and what happens to you.‭ ‬I have dealt with many,‭ ‬many slaves and I know how to get them to obey.‭ ‬Right now,‭ ‬you are in enough pain that you would be willing to do anything to get me to let go.‭ ‬Isn't that right‭?"

‬Elaine nodded and tried not to scream.‭

"‬Stop thinking that your body belongs to you.‭ ‬Stop thinking that you have rights or choices.‭ ‬All you have is the duty to obey.‭" ‬He shifted his grip to her neck and Elaine was in even more pain.‭ "‬I used this hold on a‭ ‬300‭ ‬pound escaped murderer before.‭ ‬He was very compliant.‭ ‬You will either be a good slave because you are a good slave who obeys well.‭ ‬Or,‭" ‬he gripped‭ ‬a little tighter,‭ "‬you will be a good slave because things like this will be done to you if you do not.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬I am going to have a few other men over tonight.‭ ‬We are all going to enjoy you.‭"

"Please,‭ ‬Hunter,‭"‬ Elaine begged,‭ "‬only you.‭ ‬Not too many.‭ ‬I don‭'‬t know if I can take it.‭"

"Some men did us some solid work and we are going to reward them.‭ ‬You are that reward.‭ ‬Now settle down,‭ ‬do as you are told and do not embarrass me or Roy.‭" ‬Hunter moved his thumb slightly and Elaine yelled.‭ "‬Whether you think can‭ ‬take it or not is completely irrelevant to me.‭ ‬Pleasing everyone here tonight is all that you need to worry about.‭ ‬Which is worse,‭ ‬what I‭'‬m doing to you,‭"‬ he added a little more pressure,‭ "‬or making men happy with your body‭?"

"Please,‭" ‬Elaine pleaded and‭ ‬tried to squirm away,‭ ‬but there was no mercy or room to escape from Hunter's grip.‭ "‬I'll be a good slave.‭ ‬I'll obey.‭"

"Good,‭" ‬Hunter said and released his grip.‭ ‬Elaine gasped for air.‭ "‬Roy has been far too indulgent with you,‭ ‬Elaine.‭ ‬You might think that‭ ‬I am over reacting a bit,‭ ‬after all it is just a walk and you are not openly defying me.‭ ‬I am doing this for your own good.‭ ‬Soon you may have another owner and I doubt that any other owner will be as kind or indulgent as Roy has been with you.‭ ‬You need to‭ ‬obey without thinking,‭ ‬to not voice your thoughts if they conflict with what you are told.‭"

Elaine was crying as she listened to what he told her even as her body responded to the power he had over her.‭ ‬What did he mean‭? ‬Another owner‭? ‬Was Roy selling her‭? ‬She wanted so much to ask,‭ ‬but Hunter had just shown her why she should not,‭ ‬why she could not.

Hunter caressed her bottom.‭ "‬Now,‭ ‬we have the matter of punishing you for your attitude.‭"‬ He spanked her again and she cried out.‭ "‬Shhh,‭"‬ he said and rubbed‭ ‬her butt,‭ "‬don‭'‬t make me gag you.‭ ‬The windows are open and I‭'‬d rather not have the neighbors get the wrong idea.‭"‬ Elaine bit the pillow to keep from crying.‭ "‬Are you ready‭?"‬ Hunter asked her.‭ ‬Elaine nodded.‭ ‬Hunter spanked her again ten more times.

By the‭ ‬time he was finished,‭ ‬Elaine was in pain,‭ ‬but she was as aroused as she had ever been.‭ ‬She was a slave,‭ ‬Hunter reminded her of that again.‭ ‬She lay,‭ ‬panting and crying on the bed,‭ ‬waiting for what Hunter wanted to do to her next.‭

"Now,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter said and kissed her tear soaked cheek.‭ "‬I know you want me to fuck you right now.‭"‬ He slipped a finger into her wet pussy.‭ "‬I‭'‬m not going to.‭ ‬You will not be rewarded after I punish you.‭ ‬There will be no cookie after your spanking.‭ ‬Sit up and finish your beer,‭ ‬then we are going for that walk.‭ ‬When we get back,‭ ‬if you have been good,‭ ‬I‭'‬ll fuck you.‭ ‬If you have not been good,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬there will be more of this.‭ ‬I expect you to obey and behave like a good slave or we are going to have to go through all of this again.‭ ‬Understand‭?"

Elaine spit the pillow out and managed a dry mouthed‭ "‬yes,‭ ‬sir.‭"

"Good,‭"‬ Hunter said as if nothing unpleasant had happened.‭ ‬He helped her back to a sitting position,‭ ‬lifted her chin and kissed her.‭ ‬Elaine opened herself to his kiss and stopped crying.‭ ‬Hunter gave her back her beer,‭ ‬took his and sipped in silence with his free hand on Elaine‭'‬s thigh.

Elaine drank her beer in big gulps while she tried to calm herself and figure out what was going on with her life.‭ ‬Once again she had the feeling that things were spiraling out of whatever little control she had over her destiny.‭ ‬What was up with Roy‭? ‬What did it mean for her‭? ‬As much as she wanted to know all of that and figure all that out,‭ ‬what consumed her right now was the heat from her bottom and the aching in her pussy.‭ ‬She so wanted to get roughly fucked right now,‭ ‬that was all she could focus on,‭ ‬but Hunter was denying her.

She finished her beer and turned to Hunter.‭ ‬She was hoping he might change his mind and take her again,‭ ‬but she saw the determination in his eyes.‭ "‬Will you allow this obedient slave to get dressed and be taken for a walk,‭ ‬sir‭?"‬ She asked.

‭"‬Well put,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Hunter chuckled.‭ ‬He took the key out of the nightstand drawer and removed the cuffs from her slender wrists.‭ ‬"You may,‭ ‬slave.‭"‬ Once again he stared at her ass while she walked into the kitchen.‭ ‬He finished his beer and dressed then followed Elaine into the kitchen.

She was dressed and ready,‭ ‬but avoided looking at him.

‭"‬Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter said,‭ "‬you did wrong and‭ ‬you have been punished.‭ ‬Don‭'‬t dwell on it.‭ ‬Learn your lesson,‭ ‬accept your correction and get on with things.‭"‬ He kissed her again.‭ ‬Hunter was not normally fond of kissing slaves,‭ ‬but there was something different about Elaine.‭ ‬He feared what would happen‭ ‬to her with the wrong owner.

‭"‬You are not angry with me,‭ ‬sir‭?"‬ Elaine asked.

He kissed her again.‭ "‬No.‭ ‬Now,‭ ‬let‭'‬s go for that walk.‭ ‬We‭'‬ll go to The Strip and have a beer.‭ ‬Maybe I can bet you on a hand of blackjack.‭"

There was something demure yet very sexy about Elaine in her shorts and blouse.‭ ‬The shorts were short,‭ ‬they came only about an inch or two below her butt,‭ ‬but no one would say that they were slutty or racy.‭ ‬Rather than heels,‭ ‬she wore sandals,‭ ‬but this left more of the natural beauty of her legs to be seen.‭ ‬Her blouse was white with a v-neck and anyone with a sharp eye could tell that she was not wearing a bra,‭ ‬but it did not advertise anything.‭ ‬To the cars and pedestrians passing by,‭ ‬Elaine was just a beautiful woman out for a walk.‭ ‬No one could tell she was a slave or that beneath her shorts there was a brand on her ass or that her bottom was red from Hunter‭'‬s spanking.

Hunter found a sun hat for Elaine and wrapped a light silk scarf around her collar.‭ ‬She would be wearing it for this walk,‭ ‬Hunter had decided.‭ ‬He wanted her constantly thinking about her position.‭ ‬Elaine was actually grateful for the collar,‭ ‬it gave her a little sense of security and she knew what The Strip would be like.‭ ‬There would be thousands of people walking by,‭ ‬looking‭ ‬at her.‭ ‬She wanted the security of Hunter.‭ ‬Somehow,‭ ‬knowing she was with the most badass dude around made her feel better.

Hunter took her hand and led her out the door,‭ ‬stopping to lock it and activate all of the alarms.‭ ‬The afternoon was perfect as they‭ ‬headed down the street.‭ ‬Elaine felt Hunter‭'‬s large,‭ ‬rough hand enveloping her small one and thought that that was the same hand that had just spanked her.‭ ‬They were about five blocks from The Strip and Hunter kept up a brisk pace.

‭"‬The last time I was on‭ ‬The Strip,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said,‭ "‬was when Kristy brought me here as her toy.‭"

"Really‭?"‬ Hunter said as they stopped for a traffic light.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine continued.‭ "‬She found me in Wells and said that either I could go with her and do what she said or she would call Sam.‭"

"And you went,‭"‬ Hunter said and led her across the street as the light changed.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered.‭ "‬I was terrified of Sam.‭ ‬She took me the Caesar‭'‬s Palace,‭ ‬got a nice room and spent the night using me.‭ ‬Then,‭ ‬the next day she‭ ‬found two guys and had them take turns on me.‭"‬ She frowned thinking about it.‭ "‬Then I found out that she had called Sam anyway so I escaped.‭"

"Did you enjoy submitting to Kristy,‭"‬ Hunter asked.

‭"‬I hated her,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered honestly,‭ "‬but that made the submission even more arousing.‭ ‬And Kristy has a great body.‭"

Hunter chuckled.‭ "‬Would you like to belong to a woman‭?"

They reached another light.‭ "‬Maybe,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said.‭ "‬I like submitting to women,‭ ‬but I think I would need to be used my men,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬As much as I enjoy being forced to please a woman,‭ ‬I like being fucked hard by a real cock on a real man even more.‭"

"You are a delightful slave,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter said.‭ ‬They were on the final block before The Strip.‭ ‬Elaine could already see the increased‭ ‬traffic and stream of pedestrians crossing ahead of her.‭ ‬She clung tighter to Hunter‭'‬s hand.‭ "‬Don‭'‬t worry,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ he reassured her.‭ "‬Nothing is going to happen to you that I don‭'‬t want.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine took a deep breath and they walked onto Las Vegas Boulevard.‭ ‬The noise was overwhelming at first,‭ ‬the buzz of people and cars and the casinos.‭ ‬Elaine could see Caesar‭'‬s Palace to the south and tried to pick out the window of the room she had shared with Kristy.‭ ‬So many people,‭ ‬but they lived in a different world.‭ ‬Elaine realized how little she had in common with any of them and how very few of them were the same kind of people as those who now dominated her life.‭ ‬They were tourists,‭ ‬middle class from the midwest and Asia.‭ ‬They were not the men of violence and criminal activity like Hunter or Roy or Sam.‭ ‬She could have been given to many of them and they would have no idea what to do with her.‭ ‬These were the kind of people who obeyed laws and rules,‭ ‬who lived day-to-day without realizing the other world out there.‭ ‬Elaine had once been like them,‭ ‬but no more.‭ ‬She felt a little better and wrapped herself around Hunter‭'‬s strong arm.

They walked north for a block.‭ ‬All the while Elaine was trying not to think about what was going to happen to her later,‭ ‬but it was hard to think clearly knowing Hunter was going to have her gangbanged tonight.‭ ‬What would it be like,‭ ‬besides painful,‭ ‬who would be there‭? ‬What would they think of her‭? ‬Elaine knew the answer to that one,‭ ‬they would think she was a slave and they‭ ‬could do whatever they wished to her.

Elaine expected Hunter to take her into one of the casinos,‭ ‬but instead he stopped at a little steak house hidden in a building between two of the massive casinos.‭ ‬The menu was outside with no prices on it and Elaine suddenly felt a little underdressed.‭ ‬The maitre‭'‬d greeted them.‭ "‬Mr.‭ ‬Hauser,‭"‬ he said to Hunter and for the first time Elaine knew his last name.‭ "‬Glad to see you.‭ ‬Table for two‭?"

"No thank you,‭ ‬Boris,‭"‬ Hunter said.‭ "‬We are just going to have a drink.‭ ‬Is the downstairs bar open‭?"

Boris did a quick second look at Elaine,‭ ‬peering intently at the silk scarf around her neck.‭ "‬Yes,‭ ‬sir.‭ ‬Come with me.‭"‬ He led them past the dining area to a hallway that ran behind the kitchen.‭ ‬At the end he opened an unmarked door and motioned them in.‭ ‬Hunter thanked him and slipped him a bill.‭

They stopped at the top of the stairs and Hunter took the scarf off Elaine‭'‬s neck.‭ ‬He pulled a short leash out of his pocket and hooked it to her collar then led her down the stairs.‭ ‬The‭ ‬downstairs bar was small,‭ ‬a short bar and maybe five or six tables.‭ ‬It was dimly lit,‭ ‬with lots of dark wood and black leather edging.‭ ‬There were people at two of the tables and it took Elaine a moment to realize that the other woman here was also wearing‭ ‬a collar.‭ ‬It was a bit of a start for Elaine,‭ ‬she knew that there were other slaves,‭ ‬but she had never actually seen one before.‭ ‬Somehow,‭ ‬the reality that other slaves existed had been abstract until now.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and tried to let it all set‭ ‬in.

All eyes were on her as Hunter led Elaine to a seat.‭ ‬He secured her leash to a hook on the edge of the table then went to the bar to get their drinks.‭ ‬There were two other men at the bar and Hunter greeted them warmly,‭ ‬shaking hands and making small talk.‭ ‬They all looked over at Elaine and laughed,‭ ‬making Elaine blush furiously,‭ ‬then went back to their talk.‭ ‬Hunter did his rounds to the other tables,‭ ‬greeting each owner with a handshake,‭ ‬and the slave with a kiss.‭ ‬Everyone knew Hunter and they all seemed honored by his presence.

beygaze1
beygaze1
645 Followers