Stealing Elaine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Elaine slathered lube onto the blue plastic.‭ ‬It was not going to get any smaller or any more lubed.‭ ‬She reached under herself and pushed it into her ass.‭ ‬She got a little more than halfway in before she had to stop.‭ ‬It was already hurting too much.‭ ‬It was one thing for others‭ ‬to hurt her,‭ ‬but she had a hard time doing it to herself.‭ ‬She thought about asking Hunter to help her,‭ ‬but he had told her to do it herself and anything less would be disobeying and she hated to think what he would do to her then.‭ ‬She gave another push and got it in a little deeper,‭ ‬but again had to stop.‭ ‬It was no use,‭ ‬she could not do it this way.

‭"‬Be smarter than the buttplug,‭"‬ she said softly to herself and thought.‭ ‬She had an idea.‭ ‬She put it in almost as far as she could.‭ ‬She scooted over to the tile portion of the floor.‭ ‬This was going to hurt,‭ ‬she thought.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and dropped onto her butt.‭ ‬Her weight coming down on the plug rammed it into her ass.‭ ‬There was a brief instant of pain as her ass took the widest part in,‭ ‬but then it was‭ ‬in.‭ ‬She gasped and rode the wave of endorphins for a moment.‭ ‬Then she stood,‭ ‬found a tissue and wiped up the few drops of lube that had dropped onto the tile.

Feeling satisfied that she had done as she was told,‭ ‬she walked back to the kitchen.‭ ‬Walking with the plug in her ass was a different feeling,‭ ‬there was no denying it was there and she was constantly aware of her ass.‭ ‬She entered the kitchen and presented herself to Hunter.‭ ‬He looked her up and down and smiled.

‭"‬Come here and turn around,‭"‬ he ordered.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine obeyed and turned her back to him.‭ ‬Hunter reached up and grabbed the plug.‭ ‬He gave it a slight tug to make sure it was in right then a little wiggle.‭ ‬Elaine winced.

‭"‬Nicely done,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ he complimented her.‭ "‬Your ass is going to take quite a pounding tonight.‭ ‬This will make it easier.‭"‬ Elaine noted that he did not say easier for whom.‭ "‬Sit down and eat,‭"‬ he motioned to a chair.‭ "‬It will be the last food you have tonight.‭"

There was a plate of thin sliced beef,‭ ‬roasted red potatoes and green beans almandine.‭ ‬Elaine sat and quickly started eating,‭ ‬realizing only then how hungry she was.‭ ‬The plug made sitting difficult,‭ ‬but Elaine managed to find a somewhat comfortable position.‭ ‬The food was delicious and Elaine quickly finished.‭ ‬Hunter was still eating when Elaine was done.‭ ‬He smiled at her and continued.‭ ‬When he had finished he poured them each a snifter of brandy.

‭"‬To tonight,‭"‬ he toasted.‭ ‬Elaine raised her glass,‭ ‬clinked them together and took a sip.‭ ‬It was wonderful liquor,‭ ‬smooth,‭ ‬full flavored with a pleasant warming.‭ ‬They drank in silence and when they both finished Elaine rose to do the dishes.‭ ‬To her surprise,‭ ‬Hunter stopped her.

‭"‬I have a certain way I like things done,‭"‬ he told her.‭ "‬Besides,‭ ‬I have other plans for you.‭"‬ He‭ ‬led her back into the bedroom.‭ "‬Lie down on your stomach,‭"‬ he told Elaine and pointed to the bed.‭ ‬Elaine obeyed and Hunter took four lengths of chain from the bottom night stand drawer and secured her cuffs to the four corners of the bed.‭ ‬He slid a pillow‭ ‬under her to lift her hips,‭ ‬opening her for better use.

Hunter looked Elaine over,‭ ‬rubbed her perfect ass then kissed her on her back.‭ "‬Stay put,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ he said.‭ "‬I‭'‬ll be back soon.‭"‬ He walked back into the kitchen.

Elaine tugged on her bonds after Hunter left.‭ ‬She had no real desire to get out,‭ ‬but she wanted to make sure that Hunter had done a thorough job.‭ ‬Of course he had,‭ ‬Elaine realized,‭ ‬the man was a professional in restraining people.‭ ‬She wasn‭'‬t going anywhere until he was finished with her.‭ ‬She‭ ‬wiggled her hips,‭ ‬very aware of the piece of plastic buried in her ass.‭ ‬All Elaine really knew about what was going to happen tonight was that she was going to fucked and fucked often by multiple men.

She listened to Hunter in the kitchen and imagined things the men would do to her.‭ ‬Hunter and the others he had mentioned.‭ ‬How many‭? ‬What would they do to her‭? ‬What would they make her do‭? ‬The thought of all them using her,‭ ‬maybe being double penetrated or double penetrated with a cock in her mouth,‭ ‬raised‭ ‬her arousal to a fever pitch.‭ ‬She was aware of the pillow beneath her getting damp from her pussy.‭ ‬She would be completely powerless as they used her all night long.

When would Hunter be done with the dishes‭? ‬When would he fuck her‭?

Elaine's mind wandered again, this time to the brand on her butt. She still was not sure how she felt about‭ ‬her brand.‭ ‬It,‭ ‬more than anything else,‭ ‬was a permanent reminder that she was owned.‭ ‬It was a searing mark on her flesh of a man,‭ ‬a man who could do anything to her that he wished.‭ ‬She had protested against it,‭ ‬she had begged him not to do it,‭ ‬but he had‭ ‬strapped her to the rack and done it anyway.‭ ‬Her will meant nothing,‭ ‬it was only her body that counted.‭ ‬Sometimes when she was alone at night,‭ ‬she would finger the small r on her upper right butt cheek and think of what it meant.‭ ‬More than anything,‭ ‬she realized,‭ ‬it meant that she could never go back.‭ ‬The mark was permanent and the change in her was permanent.

Elaine started to wonder again what was going on with Roy.‭ ‬There seemed to be a lot of talk of her having another owner.‭ ‬She did not want another‭ ‬owner‭;‬ she only wanted to be Roy‭'‬s slave.‭ ‬But she realized she had signed that right away a‭ ‬long time ago.‭ ‬What would it be like to be owned by someone else‭? ‬She thought of the good possibilities:‭ ‬Greg,‭ ‬Hunter,‭ ‬even Bill.‭ ‬And she thought of some of those who she definitely did not want as an owner:‭ ‬Freddie Eel and J.J.‭ ‬jumped to mind.‭ ‬But somehow the idea of being forced to submit to men she detested,‭ ‬to let them have access to her body whenever and however they wanted,‭ ‬turned her on as much as the idea of a good owner.‭ ‬And then there was Sam.‭ ‬Would she want to be owned by him‭? ‬He had done so much to her and hinted at so much more that‭ ‬he wanted to do.‭ ‬He scared her like no one else and he intrigued her like no one else.

Elaine was remembering her day with Sam when Hunter came back in.‭ ‬He walked around the room and closed the windows and curtains.

‭"‬Sir,‭ ‬will you please fuck me‭?"‬ Elaine‭ ‬begged and wiggled her ass seductively.‭ "‬Please take me,‭ ‬sir.‭"

She heard Hunter undress behind her.‭ ‬She was ready.‭ ‬She took a deep breath and readied to be penetrated.‭ ‬What she got instead was a lash across her ass with a riding crop.‭ ‬She yelled in shock‭ ‬and pain.‭ ‬Hunter whipped her again and again.

‭"‬Just a little marking for later,‭"‬ he said and whipped her hard between the shoulder blades.‭ "‬I want our guests to know it is okay to hurt you.‭"‬ He whipped her a few more times,‭ ‬on her thighs,‭ ‬her ass and back.‭ ‬Elaine yelled each time the leather stung and bit into her soft and helpless flesh,‭ ‬but there was nothing she could do but take it.

Finally satisfied,‭ ‬Hunter set the whip down on the table.‭ ‬Now he was ready.‭ ‬Whipping a slave always drove him to the heights of lust.‭ ‬He had to have her now.‭ ‬Hunter climbed onto the bed,‭ ‬he gently kissed some of the red welts from the whip then kissed Elaine‭'‬s tear stained cheeks.‭ ‬He reached down and roughly jerked the buttplug out of Elaine.‭ ‬She yelped again.‭ ‬Hunter let her anus close up then climbed on top of her.‭ ‬Elaine moaned under the weight,‭ ‬but wiggled her butt against Hunter,‭ ‬caressing his hard cock with her lovely bottom.

Hunter got up on his knees behind her.‭ ‬One hand took a firm grip of her collar while the other‭ ‬guided his cock to Elaine‭'‬s tight back door.‭ ‬He paused for a second then bored into her ass.‭ ‬He did not stop until he was all the way in,‭ ‬his hips pushing Elaine forward against her bonds.‭ ‬Elaine tensed and groaned around her as he filled and stretched her.

Hunter kept a firm grip on Elaine‭'‬s collar and slammed away at her tender ass.‭ ‬He loved the feel of her around him and the grimace on her face made him fuck her harder.‭ ‬He wanted to hurt her,‭ ‬to conquer her with his cock in her ass.‭ ‬He mercilessly took‭ ‬her,‭ ‬ignoring every plea and cry and thinking only of his pleasure.

Elaine pulled on her bonds as Hunter pillaged her helpless body.‭ ‬She moaned,‭ "‬please stop,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ even as she knew he would not and that she did not want him to.‭ ‬What she wanted was for him to do exactly what he was doing,‭ ‬to make her feel like an owned slave.‭ ‬It hurt,‭ ‬her ass burned and stretched while Hunter slammed into her over and over.‭ ‬As it usually did,‭ ‬the boundary between pain and pleasure blurred and Elaine suddenly found herself‭ ‬screaming with pleasure as a fire of sensation,‭ ‬some pain,‭ ‬some pleasure wracked her small,‭ ‬helpless body.

As she crested on the wave of sensation,‭ ‬Hunter pulled out of her ass.‭ ‬He scrambled up the bed,‭ ‬grabbed her hair and rammed his cock into her mouth.‭ ‬If Elaine did not like the taste of cum,‭ ‬she really did not the taste of lube or the taste of her own ass.‭ ‬But she had no choice.‭ ‬Hunter forced his way into her throat,‭ ‬thrust once or twice then came,‭ ‬shooting his cum into her.‭ ‬Elaine gagged but swallowed‭ ‬like a good slave.

As he finished Hunter brushed the sweaty hair from her face and kissed her again.‭ "‬That is just the beginning,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ he said.‭ ‬He traced her lips with his fingers.‭ "‬Men are going to cum in that pretty mouth many times tonight and fuck‭ ‬that lovely little ass many times.‭ ‬I know how much you like to get doubled,‭ ‬so expect some of that,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Your slave body is going to make a lot of people happy tonight and I expect you to do exactly as you are told.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine whispered.‭ "‬I‭'‬ll be‭ ‬a good slave.‭"

"I know you will,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ he said to her and kissed her cheek.‭ "‬I have to go and get ready.‭ ‬I‭'‬ll be back for you soon.‭"‬ He picked up the buttplug,‭ ‬rubbed a little more lube on it then forced it back in Elaine‭'‬s asshole.‭ ‬She noted it went in a little easier this time.‭ ‬Hunter closed the door on his way out.

Elaine thought she dozed.‭ ‬It was kind of hard to tell when she was like this.‭ ‬She was tired and knew she needed her rest,‭ ‬but she was too excited and turned on to really sleep.‭ ‬She drifted and faded in and out of a light sleep,‭ ‬all the while painfully aware of the buttplug and the fresh welts on her body.

She was brought back to reality by Hunter unhooking the chains from her cuffs and helping her to her feet.‭ "‬Stretch for five minutes,‭"‬ Hunter said and turned an hour glass upside down,‭ "‬go to the bathroom,‭ ‬and then come into the living room.‭"‬ He left the door opened.

Elaine looked at the clock and realized that she had been tied down for almost two hours.‭ ‬She did a quick routine that was half aerobics and half yoga,‭ ‬but it got feeling back to her extremities and loosened up her arms and legs a bit.‭ ‬There was no time do anything for her neck and shoulders and there was nothing that was going to make her ass or back feel any better.‭ ‬When the last grain of sand passed through the hourglass,‭ ‬Elaine steeled herself,‭ ‬enjoyed a quick trip to the bathroom‭ (‬sneaking in a sip of Hunter‭'‬s mouthwash to freshen up the taste in her mouth‭)‬.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬she headed into the living room and whatever fate awaited her there.

Hunter had a coffee table set up in the middle of the room.‭ ‬Two couches faced it on either long side and two easy chairs faced the short side.‭ ‬A blindfold and gag sat conspicuously on the table along with a small,‭ ‬ornate box.‭ ‬There was another table with assorted liquor and wine bottles and glasses on it,‭ ‬but the small table by the window was what caught her eye.‭ ‬There were a couple of tubes of lube,‭ ‬she was grateful to see those,‭ ‬and some other items.‭ ‬She recognized a leather paddle like the one‭ ‬Anna had used so frequently on her,‭ ‬a riding crop,‭ ‬a leather flogger and,‭ ‬for the traditionalists,‭ ‬a wooden spoon and hair brush.‭ ‬Elaine did not need to be told who would be on the receiving end of those.

‭"‬Here,‭ ‬drink this,‭"‬ Hunter handed her another snifter of brandy,‭ ‬this one about twice as full as the first.

‭"‬Are you trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me,‭ ‬sir‭?"‬ Elaine teasingly asked.

‭"‬I make it a point to give expensive liquor to all women in my home who wear collars,‭ ‬cuffs and a buttplug,‭"‬ he said and toasted her.

Elaine finished her drink.‭ ‬The brandy in her stomach began radiating out warmth and she relaxed a little more.‭ ‬This was going to happen,‭ ‬she thought.‭ ‬This was what it meant to be a slave.

Hunter led her to the coffee table.‭ ‬He set a thick blanket on the table top and had Elaine kneel down on top of it.‭ ‬First,‭ ‬he cuffed her ankles together,‭ ‬then her wrists in front of her.‭ ‬Next,‭ ‬he opened the box and pulled out a pair of silver nipple clamps connected by a light chain.‭ ‬He‭ ‬attached them one at a time.‭ ‬He screwed then down so they held firm and hurt a little,‭ ‬but left the pain bearable.‭ ‬He seemed to know how sensitive her small breasts and nipples were.‭ ‬After that he put on the blindfold.‭ ‬He kissed her,‭ ‬his tongue exploring her mouth for a moment then put the ball gag on her.

‭"‬Sit back on your heels,‭"‬ Hunter told her and gave the chain a tug to test them.‭ "‬Back straight.‭ ‬Stay like this until you are told otherwise.‭ ‬It could be quite a while.‭"‬ He hooked the leash to her collar‭ ‬and let it dangle down between her breasts.

Elaine tried to mumble a‭ "‬yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ but with the gag in it was pointless.

Hunter surveyed his handiwork.‭ ‬Elaine was quite beautiful like this.‭ ‬The red of the ball gag contrasted nicely with the black of the cuffs and blindfold.‭ ‬The red marks on her back stood out well against her fair skin.‭ ‬And,‭ ‬if you looked closely,‭ ‬there was the little blue circle sticking out from her butthole.‭ ‬He took out a camera and took a few pictures for his collection,‭ ‬he did know how to present a slave.

The first guests were not to arrive for another forty-five minute and he had everything all ready.‭ ‬He thought about catching up on some paperwork,‭ ‬but his mind was cloudy,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬in anticipation of the evening.‭ ‬There was a little dive of a bar a block away,‭ ‬so he decided to go out for a quick beer.‭ ‬Without telling Elaine anything,‭ ‬he left the house and went down to Webster‭'‬s Bar for a quick beer and a few hands of video poker.

---------------

Amanda smiled and prepared the e-mails and‭ ‬texts.‭ ‬The Association had ruled for her and against Roy.‭ ‬That meant that as of right now,‭ ‬Elaine belonged to her.‭ ‬The thing was,‭ ‬Amanda really did not want Elaine.‭ ‬Well,‭ ‬she wanted the slave,‭ ‬but she realized that Elaine was bad for her.‭ ‬Elaine made Amanda soft and emotional.‭ ‬When they had been together at the Grand Canyon it was as close as Amanda had even been to actually owning her own slave and it had been nice.‭ ‬Amanda had reveled in having Elaine at her beck and call and neglected hunting for other slaves,‭ ‬which was what she did best.‭ ‬Elaine made her lose focus.

Amanda had won the rights to Elaine,‭ ‬but she did not want to keep her.‭ ‬It would have been easy just to sell her,‭ ‬but Amanda was still angry at Elaine for spurning her when she took her from Sam.‭ ‬Amanda had asked Elaine to run away with her,‭ ‬but the small blonde had run away on her own and left Amanda alone and angry.‭ ‬Amanda was going to get some revenge,‭ ‬hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.‭ ‬She had the papers ready before the ruling had gone her way and as soon as it had,‭ ‬her representative had filed them.‭ ‬By rule,‭ ‬Elaine was now an open slave.‭ ‬She was a slave without a master.‭ ‬Whoever caught Elaine and brought her to Monon to register her,‭ ‬would be her new owner.‭ ‬She had stipulated that Hunter,‭ ‬Roy and Greg were excluded.

That was the first part.‭ ‬Amanda sent the texts and e-mails and smiled.‭ ‬The e-mail was simple,‭ ‬all it said was‭ "‬As of now,‭ ‬Elaine Galway is an open slave.‭ ‬The first person to take her to Monon can keep her.‭ ‬Happy Hunting‭!"‬ It was the distribution list that made her happy.‭ ‬Bill was on there,‭ ‬along with a few other dealers,‭ ‬that was common professional courtesy.‭ ‬Also on the list,‭ ‬and she was proud she was able to get the numbers or addresses of these people‭; ‬were Anna,‭ ‬J.J.,and Sam.‭ ‬She had also raided Mark‭'‬s address book before he died and sent the e-mail to all his contacts in Canada.‭ ‬Amanda felt good after she sent it,‭ ‬Elaine was going to be in for a rough time.

----------

Elaine heard the door open and close and Hunter leave.‭ ‬Her ears strained,‭ ‬trying to hear a voice or footsteps,‭ ‬some clue as to what was going on,‭ ‬but all she heard was the noise of the house.‭ ‬It was hard to measure time like she was.‭ ‬She had no idea if she had been like this for ten minutes or an hour,‭ ‬all she knew was that she had to stay kneeling.‭ ‬She shifted now and then.‭ ‬One position she found made the plug rather uncomfortable so she shifted out of that.‭ ‬Another shift and she caught the leash on the chain between the clamps and every move after that‭ ‬gave a slight jerk on her nipples.‭ ‬At first it just hurt,‭ ‬but then she began to find it arousing.‭ ‬She knew she had to be ready to be fucked at any time,‭ ‬so arousing was not a bad thing.‭ ‬She was not good at waiting.‭ ‬She could force herself to be physically‭ ‬still,‭ ‬but she could not stop her mind.‭ ‬She thought back briefly to her life before she became a slave,‭ ‬but then quickly turned her thoughts to her life as a slave.‭ ‬First she remembered in as much detail as she could her first meeting with Roy,‭ ‬the picnic‭ ‬table and the cabin.‭ ‬She tried to get some sexual fantasies going,‭ ‬but her life had far surpassed anything she could imagine.‭ ‬She was off on a tangent thinking about collars when she heard the door open again.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers