Stealing Elaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Roy and Hunter are here. Well, not here here, but close by. When I'm done with you I'll go say hi."

Elaine wondered what me meant by that.

"Sam, sir," Elaine said timidly. "May I ask some questions?"

Sam looked down at the beautiful woman he had just savaged, at the surrender in her eyes.

He rubbed her leg and nodded.

"Where am I?"

"In one of Mark's cabins. He would come here when he had business with The Studio. The cabin is about 1 mile as the crow flies from The Studio, but five by road. All of this is somewhere in Alberta."

"How did I get here?"

"I brought you," he smiled as he felt her magnificent thighs. "I'd been scoping out The Studio for a while," Sam frowned. Somehow, he wanted Elaine to understand what he was doing and why. "Do you know about The Studio?"

Elaine swallowed hard and nodded. She somehow knew that Sam would never sell her to them, but a sliver of fear still lingered. Despite all the raping and brutality from him, Elaine knew that Sam would keep her alive.

"I want to burn it to the ground," Sam said and dispelled that fear. Elaine relaxed a little, now all she had to worry about was what Sam was going to do to her. "Mark used to sell slaves to The Studio and I helped him. Sergei and Delrin Ringe would have them after we sold them. I've got some blood on my hands and the only way I can make it right is to make sure it never happens again."

Elaine tried to digest this bit of nobility from Sam, especially in light of all he had done to her. Apparently there was some moral line in him; it just did not extend as far as raping her.

"I got Amanda's text and was about to head out to get you when I saw the camper headed this way, obviously going for The Studio. There isn't any other reason to be within 200 miles of here. Anything that is heading there is bad news, so I decided to intercept."

Sam smiled. It had been fortunate that he had not left for Las Vegas any sooner.

"Someone dropped a tree across the only road in. When that blonde German bitch went to take a look, I stuck a gun in her face," Sam smiled. "Never come to Canada without a gun and chainsaw. I relieved Anna of you and sent her on her way. I let her keep everything but you and encouraged her to leave before the weather set in. Last I saw she was heading south in a hurry.

"You were out of it, you are a very deep sleeper and Anna slipped you something, so I brought you here and went back to business. I had things to do and I wanted you to be able to appreciate what I was doing to you."

Elaine started to ask another question but Sam cut her off. "That's three. No more for now."

Elaine wanted to argue but knew she couldn't win and she didn't want to be punished. "Yes, sir," she said.

"Lie down on your stomach on the rug and read a book," Sam ordered.

"Yes, sir," Elaine grabbed the nearest, an illustrated tree guide she had been thumbing through earlier and lay on her stomach.

Elaine waited. She really did not care about hemlocks, firs and spruces and neither did Sam. She knew he liked "smart, city chicks" and he was going to be rough with her when he wanted her.

Sam watched her for a few minutes, savoring the view of her perfect ass and legs stretched before him. She flipped a few pages and curled her toes around the rug then stopped on another page. Her blue eyes darted around the page, first going to one picture then back to the text. Her beauty mesmerized him, but it was something he could experience, too.

Sam climbed down on the rug beside her. His coarse hand ran up the smooth, soft skin of her leg, caressing up the inside of her thigh to her butt. Elaine flinched and tried to sink deeper into the rug to escape him. Sam continued to play with her butt, caressing her cheeks and running his fingers down her crack. Elaine tried to concentrate on her book, but the trees were not doing it for her. Elaine jumped when he stuck a finger into her anus, but Sam's strong hands kept her from going anywhere.

Elaine closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Sam began to rub some lube into her ass. She knew he was going to do this to her, but had hoped to delay a little while. Her captor had other plans. She tried to relax herself, especially her ass, but she was scared and that made her tense. Sam put a little more lube in her then pulled his finger out. Now Elaine was worried, he had not spent much time getting her ready. She was tense and not that well lubed. This was going to hurt.

Sam climbed between her legs, kicking them a little farther apart to make room. "Keep reading," he ordered the slave.

"Yes, sir," Elaine said quietly.

Elaine felt his pubic hair brush her as he leaned down. He ran the tip of his massive cock up and down her crack then stopped on her tight brown hole. She cried out as he began to push into her. She tried to scoot away, but his hand on her shoulder held her. One more push and the head of his cock broke its way into her.

"Keep reading," Sam reminded her and forced his way deeper into her ass.

Elaine looked at the book, but her eyes were watering and she could not concentrate on the words. All she could think about was the massive cock boring into her, deeper and deeper and quickly overcoming any feeble resistance she could offer. When he was all the way in, he laid his body on top of hers and his dense mass forced the wind from her small body. Elaine was in pain and she knew that if he fucked her like this, flat on her stomach, it would hurt even more. She hoped he would let her at least get on her knees to take it better. She started to bring one of her legs under her, but Sam grabbed her ankle and straightened it back again.

Sam lifted off of her and Elaine took a breath, but that was quickly knocked out of her as Sam pulled back and then rammed into her. He did it just once, and then held her impaled on his cock. He pulled back slowly and rammed in once more, just to see her respond. Elaine let go of the book and yelled sharply. Her ass stretched and burned.

"My god, I love your ass, Sweet Cheeks," Sam panted in Elaine's ear.

Sam toyed with her. He would thrust hard for five or six times then slow. He pulled all the way out then rammed back into her all the while reveling in her complete submission and helplessness. No matter what he wanted to do to Elaine, he could. He could have her fully and completely. He brushed her hair from the side of her face and kissed her wet cheek then thrust hard into her three quick times. He could feel her body around him and beneath him and she was all his.

Sam pulled one of Elaine's hands under her to her pussy and clit. He started moving her hand up and down and when he took his hand away, Elaine continued on her own. Sam began to pound away at her, each thrust deep and powerful. He had wanted her and now he had her and he was merciless as he took her ass. He was fast, hard and brutal.

Elaine couldn't think. Her whole world was the pain coming from her core and the knowledge that Sam wasn't going to let anything get in the way of using her for his pleasure. She was a slave that this is what her purpose was. She had promised herself that she was never going to regret signing her papers, and even now she held onto that. She was only vaguely aware that she was playing with herself. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own and she quickly came, or she thought she did, the pleasure and pain where hard to tell apart. Soon there was no doubt, she bucked back into Sam as he violated her, and rolled her face in the rug growling almost animal noises.

Sam came with a loud growl of his own. His orgasm seemed to last forever as he fired his semen into her battered body. She was his, he thought and she thought. He lay on top of her, his cock still in her. Elaine cried and shuddered even as she struggled for breath under his body.

Sam rolled off and lay beside her. He stroked her back with a touch that was surprisingly gentle. He kissed her softly and wiped a tear from her cheek with his calloused finger. Elaine turned to face the fire and away from Sam. She had a long night ahead of her.

-

Anna was back in the United States. She had taken Sam's warning to heart and gotten as far away from the coming storm as she could. Of course, the upper Great Plains were still not a good place to be so Anna was heading for civilization. She had to get rid of the camper and get on with her life.

The trip had not been a total waste, even with the loss of the pretty slave. Anna smiled thinking of the things Sam would do to Elaine. Anna had been able to enjoy Elaine for a few days, she got to kill J.J. and she had all of J.J.'s money. Selling Elaine would have brought her more money, but Anna was not going to get greedy. Especially since Sam had let her live.

The question now was what to do next. There really wasn't anyone else she really needed to kill at the moment and no place she had to be. Anna planned to head to Chicago and figure out her immediate life plans after that.

-

It wasn't long before Sam was ready to go again. Elaine wanted to stall for time, but Sam was having none of it. He slung her over his shoulder and carried her up into the loft. It was colder up there, away from the fire. There was a bed and Sam lay her down on it with her head at the foot.

Sam was uncoiling a rope when Elaine gazed at him. He wasn't that attractive of a man, really, but he fascinated (and terrified) her. He was hairy, Elaine normally preferred her men with less body hair, especially on their backs. She liked some, but Sam was beyond her taste. He was brutish, strong and powerful. The scars and tattoos told of a man who's survived and won many battles.

Sam took a length of rope and tied her hands together. He leaned over Elaine to tie her ankles together. When he did, his huge cock lay right across Elaine's face. On her own, Elaine opened her mouth and began to lick the side of his cock. Sam paused for a moment then finished tying her ankles together.

Sam held onto her ankles and rubbed his cock up and down on her open mouth. He rubbed her smooth legs with his hands while Elaine licked at his huge cock. She was finally responding and initiating with him, Sam was excited that she was finally reaching the point where she craved what he was doing to her.

He let her please him for a few minutes more while he caressed her body, touching her breasts, stomach and legs. He reached between her bound legs and fingered her wet slit. He thought about it for a moment and tied her legs together at the thighs then wrapped another length of rope around her that secured her bound hands to her waist. Even as he did all of this, Elaine kept up her licking, readying this instrument for another painful violation.

Sam pulled Elaine forward so her head hung over the edge of the bed. Elaine saw the world upside down framed by Sam's hairy, powerful thighs. She yelped and jumped as Sam grabbed both of her nipples and lifted. To Elaine it felt like he was trying to lift her whole body by her little buds. She arched her back trying to relieve the pain, but the more she arched, the more he lifted.

Sam let go and Elaine gratefully dropped back into the bed. She reached up for his cock with her mouth, hoping he would fuck her and stop hurting her. Sam had other ideas. He reached down with one hand and covered her mouth and pinched her nostrils shut. With the other hand he slapped her sensitive breasts. Elaine bucked up and tried to escape his hands, but Sam held firm and continued to punish her breasts.

"Shhh," Sam said, "calm down."

He slapped each breast again. Elaine was starting to get light headed. She needed air. She forced herself to calm down and let Sam hurt her. Her nipples were aching now, but once she stilled, Sam let her have a breath. He clamped back down again, Elaine now accepted this calmly and waited for him to let her breathe again. Sam smiled at her submission and let go of her face.

"Very nice, Sweet Cheeks," Sam said and rubbed her breasts. "Who is your Master now?"

"You are, Master," Elaine panted. "You are."

Elaine tried again to lick at Sam's cock. She wanted that big rod inside her, she wanted to be punished and hurt by it, she wanted to be claimed by his cock and owned by him.

"Open up, Sweet Cheeks," Sam said and held his cock before Elaine's face. "I'm coming in."

Elaine dutifully opened her mouth. She licked at the tip held just outside of her lips. Sam held her down with one hand while the other pushed his shaft into Elaine's open and eager mouth. Elaine's happy moans as he entered her mouth turned to gags and thrashing as he pushed deep into her throat.

Elaine had been ready to take his cock in her, but her mind had forgotten the reality of what was going to happen to her body. His huge shaft stretched her throat and completely blocked her air. It was painful and frightening, but Elaine could not do anything about it. She closed her eyes as he slowly fucked her throat.

Sam took his time, but he never took his eyes off of Elaine, he never closed them. He loved looking at her beautiful bound body as he took his pleasure from her. He loved watching the bulge in her throat as his cock slid in and out of her. He loved watching her helplessly pull at the ropes and how her whole body responded to his cock as it claimed her. She writhed and squirmed, but there was no escaping him.

Sam pulled Elaine's legs up and tied them to her hands. Bent at the waist, Sam could rub the back of her thighs and butt better. Elaine surrendered to him, to his hands, to his cock, to his will. She welcomed her rape, her subjugation.

Part way through the electricity cut out the lights went dark. Wind howled outside in the forest and the world was lit by the shadowy, flickering glow of the fireplace. Sam never stopped, never took his cock out of Elaine. Almost agonizingly slowly, he fucked the helpless slave. Long past the point where Elaine was sure she could not take anymore, he came with a deep shuddering sigh.

Elaine swallowed what she could from Sam, the rest dripped down her face. His coarse hands rubbed her soft skin gently now. As his cock slid from her mouth, Elaine looked up at him, but all she could see were shadows on his face, flickering from the fire.

Sam slid Elaine back on the bed then climbed in next to her. He untied her legs from her hands and Elaine gratefully stretched her legs out. Sam rolled her on her side, facing away from him and pulled the blankets over them. He rolled on his side and pressed his body against hers.

Outside, the storm sounded like it was getting worse. Elaine still was recovering and needed a few minutes to catch her breath. She could feel Sam's whiskey scented breath as he nuzzled at her ear and neck, his few days of stubble prickly against her skin. His hairy body was pressed against hers; his free hand rubbed her body from neck to knee.

Elaine realized again how little power she had. She took a deep breath, let it out and relaxed into Sam's mass. She had never known anyone could want her the way Sam did. His desire for her was all consuming and nothing would stop him from her. He was an implacable force of nature. Elaine ached; she had been penetrated top and bottom, front and back. Her body had been opened for his use, opened for his pleasure. He had made her his. Her pussy was wet, ready to be taken again and she knew it would not be long.

"You're my little pet, aren't you, Sweet Cheeks?" Sam whispered into her ear.

"Yes, Master," Elaine answered.

"Can you ever go back to Roy?" he asked. Elaine could feel his cock stirring against her back. He was almost ready to go again.

Elaine had been thinking of this question a lot lately. Roy had brought her to all this, to her true nature and true submission, but things had gone as far as they could with him. He would never make her feel as desired, as subjugated and as violated as Sam did. She didn't want to be stuck locked in a tower until her owner was horny and needed to fuck her. She needed adventure and fun as well as sex. Hunter had taken her to the mountains, but Roy never took her out of the house.

More than that, Roy did not protect her. Anna had stolen her. He had made her surrender to Sam, knowing what he was going to do to her. He had fucked up her paperwork and left her to the mercy of anyone who could grab her. Roy could not stop Sam from getting her, which had been proven well by now. Sam was a relentless force and Elaine did not really blame Roy for that, but she was pissed off that J.J. was able to have her, twice. Anyone who owned her would have to be smarter and tougher than J.J.

"No, Master," the slave answered. She turned her head towards him and looked him in the eyes. "Sam, don't go tomorrow. Take me and go to Monon, own me. Hunter can do this, let him."

Sam didn't answer, but kissed her softly. He bent her at her knees and forced his way into her wet pussy. Her submission to him was almost complete. Sam looked down on her face and the pain and the desire in her beautiful eyes as he filled her. He reached down to tug on the ropes that held her ankles and wrists to remind them both of her submission.

Sam started slow and nibbled on her ear.

"Tell me what I want to hear, Sweet Cheeks," Sam said to her.

"Fuck me, Master," Elaine pleaded, "hurt me."

Sam pulled back and rammed into her. He wanted to fuck the shit out of Elaine and this position was just not going to work. Still inside her, he began untying his slave.

"Close, Sweet Cheeks, but not quite," Sam tied her wrists to her ankles. He wanted her nice and open for him.

Elaine knew what he wanted from her, but she was not quite ready yet.

Sam kissed Elaine's calves as he climbed between her legs. He pinched her nipples again then slid back inside her waiting slit. He softly caressed her cheek then rammed into her as hard as he could. Elaine threw back her head and yelled as Sam violently fucked her. Sam was claiming her as his, owning her. The intensity of his assault overwhelmed Elaine and she came hard and fast.

She was vaguely aware that Sam changed positions a few times while he fucked her, but her whole world was the hard rod of flesh that pounded away at her small body.

Sam paused then pulled out of her pussy. Without missing a second, he rammed his wet cock into Elaine's ass. She screamed as he painfully bored his way into her and resumed his assault on her. Now the pain pushed her over the edge.

"I love you, Master," Elaine cried out as Sam came in her ass.

Sam slowed and stilled. Every inch of Elaine's body was electric, she shuddered as waves of pain and pleasure flowed and mixed inside her.

"Don't go," she panted, "keep me."

--

Sam was getting ready to leave. It was around 3am. Elaine lay asleep on the couch, exhausted from him. Sam was tired, too, but he could sleep when this was all over. If this was his last night, he had spent it well. He'd fucked Elaine twice more during the night, waking her when the urge hit him and experiencing her beauty again.

She was an amazing woman and his incentive to get out of this alive. If he came back, he would own her. She had submitted completely to him, she was his and she loved him. He had stolen her body from Roy and now her heart.

Sam thought about some of the slaves he had helped wind up with Delrin Ringe. He and Mark had enjoyed them all for a few days before loading them up and shipping them off. Some wound up at The Farm and were then sold elsewhere, some of them wound up at The Studio. He didn't know which, only Mark did and Sam did not want to know. But some of them had wound up in Delrin Ringe's snuff films and that guilt gnawed away at him. He could have, he should have, done something to stop it but he went along for the ride by pretending whatever happened to them after they left Mark's Ranch was not his responsibility.