Stealing is the Ultimate Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

The decision was made for her as she heard the intruders quickly leave her room. She peeked outside. Her bag still lay on her bed, seemingly untouched. To her further surprise, her missing clothes were piled up next to it, neatly folded. But there was also a package placed next to them, wrapped in shimmering red paper with a wide golden ribbon around it. Her hands felt unsteady as she reached for the card that was carefully placed on top of it. It looked like Mali's handwriting, but she couldn't be sure.

"For the woman who has everything, stealing is the ultimate gift. Wear these only if you want to know what else we wish to give you.

Your best thieves,

Sabina, Mali and Veronica"

She carefully ran her finger over the package, as if wary of its content. Was this the Pandora's box that would change her world forever?

But it was too late for that. Her world was already irrevocably changed. By forcing her to exhibit herself, they had opened a dam and released the floodwaters. Now her exhibitionist desires were welling up and flowing free, revealing aspects of her persona that she had firmly suppressed for years. She couldn't ever remember feeling so alive and unfettered. She tore the package open, too curious to care about the wrapping paper.

Inside the unwrapped box she found a pair of high heeled shoes. She had no idea what she had expected, but after the shenanigans of the past days a pair of shoes seemed somewhat anticlimactic. They were fashionable for sure, shiny black stilettos with 4-inch heels and straps intended to wrap around the ankles. And the heels were far higher than any she'd worn before. At her height, she rarely permitted herself to wear shoes that added more than an extra inch. This was indeed a peculiar gift. She read the card again.

"Wear these only if you want to know what else we wish to give you."

As it dawned on her what they meant, the thrill that hit her nearly knocked the breath out of her. She knew she had to comply and oh, how she wanted to!

It took over an hour before she was ready to face them, her skin pampered with sweet-smelling lotions and her hair and make-up carefully arranged. Getting used to the high heels took some effort, but she managed to gracefully walk down the stairs without stumbling. The sound of her descent made the group gather around to watch her. She met them with a smile as they looked her up and down. Their expressions were a strange mixture of awe and confusion. They seemed pleased to see that she wore the shoes, but she had also donned an elegant dress. She knew that wasn't what they had intended.

With a deep breath, Amanda slid the straps off her shoulders, allowing the dress to fall to the floor. Just like that, she stood naked before them. This time it was no mishap or result of a prank. She had willingly stripped before them, unabashedly unveiling both her nude body and her will to exhibit herself. The urge to cover up was still there, the prudish voice in her head telling her she was crazy. But the will to expose herself was so much stronger. She had completely shaved her pubis, her smooth folds now fully bared to their prying eyes. Her audience stared wide-eyed at her, exploring all her details. Two days ago, she couldn't have imagined standing before them like this, dressed in nothing but a pair of high heels. But a new side of her had emerged, like Venus rising out of her shell. She smiled shyly as they broke out into cheers and applause.

Her friends had all dressed up, the women in fashionable dresses or skirts and the men in nice shirts and pants. Their formal attire emphasized her nudity. The thrill of such complete exposure made her body tingle with excitement. All her life she had done her best not to stick out from the crowd. Now she lusted to be on display. With the extra height added by her shoes, she towered over her friends even more than usual. She felt oddly powerful to have six people captivated by her body. She glowed with sensuality, and mesmerized by her appearance, they seemed to have lost all capacity for speech. Mali was the first to regain her composure and hand Amanda a glass of champagne.

"Here you go."

Amanda raised her glass to her friends. Toasting them while naked filled her with a sense of decadence, a sensation she found increasingly addictive.

"So, now what?" she asked, trying her best to not let her excitement shine through.

Sabina turned on some music—a slow and seductive tune—and looked imploringly at her husband.

"I was hoping you'd finally do me the honor of giving me that dance I've asked for so many times," he said, a hopeful smile on his face. "I've always loved dancing with a beautiful lady, and I dare say I will love it more than ever today."

Amanda smirked. She handed her glass to Sabina and accepted Marco's proffered hand. The others moved to the side of the large sitting room to free up more space for the dancers. Marco wasn't shy at all and he placed his hand firmly against the small of her back, gently pulling her body against his. With her shoes providing her with extra elevation, he barely reached her shoulder, but that didn't deter him. He rested his cheek against her bare breasts as they swirled into movement with him fully dressed and her completely naked.

After a few turns, Veronica nudged her husband.

"Do you mind if I cut in?" Alex asked, tapping Marco on the shoulder.

And so she continued the dance with the next cavalier. He wasn't as smooth on the dance floor as Marco and they mostly swayed together slowly, but it served the purpose of moving seductively for their audience. Amanda found that her body was taking over, instinctively exaggerating the swaying motions of the slow dance. She had always before tried to hide her big round ass, but now it seemed to call for attention.

Paul soon approached, and she assumed he would be taking Alex's place. But instead he moved in behind her, pressing against her back and ass and sandwiching her in between his body and Alex's. The decadence was breathtaking. Here she was, completely naked between two dressed men, both of whom were caressing her bare skin as they swayed together. As Paul softly kissed her shoulder, she instinctively leaned back against him. As their mouths found each other, her arched back compelled Alex to kiss the curves of her pushed out chest, his lips moving their way down over her breasts. In the back of her mind, that tiny voice of reason screamed that she should make them stop—this wasn't appropriate behavior for a professional career woman such as herself! But instincts born of desire and far stronger than reason had taken control of her body. She panted with anticipation as her tongue flicked seductively inside Paul's mouth.

She moaned as Alex sucked her juicy nipple into his mouth, and soon she felt another set of lips trailing across her chest as Marco joined him. She found herself trapped between the three men, with two of them worshiping away at her tits, while leaning back against the third man behind her. She could feel Paul's erection pressing against her ass and found herself instinctively pushing back against him.

Sabina, Mali and Veronica sat lined up on the couch, watching the lewd display as it unfolded. They whispered and giggled among themselves, staring intensely at Amanda being fondled and kissed by their three men. Eventually, the men led her towards the coffee table right in front of her seated girlfriends. Her legs felt shaky as they eased her down onto the table on her back. Mali considerately reached out to place a decorative pillow under her head and another under the small of her back.

She felt as if she were being placed on an altar, her nude body theirs to worship. She could feel the wetness between her thighs but rather than attempt to hide it, she left her bent legs parted, feeling strangely proud to reveal the glistening evidence of her excitement. Her chest heaved eagerly, the hard points of her dampened nipples adding confirmation to the state of her arousal.

Marco dropped to his knees by her feet and she smiled nervously as he gently kissed her painted toes. She looked at his wife as he began kissing his way up her long legs but Sabina merely grinned. Alex and Paul knelt by her sides and softly kissed her hands and up her arms, and by the time they reached her shoulders, Marco's mouth had moved above her knee. She trembled with anticipation as he licked the delicate skin of her inner thigh. Alex and Paul's lips traveled down her chest, kissing their way over the soft curves of her breasts. Not knowing what to do with her hands, she grabbed the edges of the table as if holding on for the ride of her life.

She moaned sensuously as Alex and Paul simultaneously flicked their tongues over her excited nipples. Her sounds of pleasure quickly escalated into passionate wails as Marco ran his tongue along the length of her slit. As he continued, greedily lapping at her juices, the attendants flanking her torso worshiped intensely at the soft, rounded orbs of her breasts. She stared at her lined-up girlfriends, mouth gaping in a mixture of pleasure and bewilderment.

The trio smiled back at her, their eyes glazed with their own excitement as they played voyeur to their husbands' attentions to Amanda. When Marco's adoring tongue homed in on Amanda's clit, her pleasure exploded. The stimulation from all sides was overwhelming and receiving it before an audience made her ecstatic. She quivered as her climax took her, Marco's worshiping tongue driving her higher and higher. She was sure her screams could be heard a mile away.

"Thanks," she panted as she came back to her senses. She struggled to sit up, meeting her girlfriends' smiles. "That was an amazing gift."

They giggled and raised their glasses to her.

"Are you sure you're done with it?" Sabina asked, winking at her. "I think this is the sort of gift that keeps on giving. If you want."

Sitting on the edge of the coffee table, Amanda's eyes wandered over the three men that stared down at her with lust in their eyes. She bit her bottom lip doubtfully as her gaze dropped to the bulges in their pants.

Veronica stood and stepped over to her husband. No one said a word and the sound as she lowered Alex's zipper seemed incredibly loud in the hushed room. Amanda's eyes widened as Veronica nonchalantly pulled out his erection. The redhead smirked cheekily as she sat back down, eyebrows raised in silent challenge for Amanda to do something more. Amanda just stared silently at the cock jutting out proudly in front of her, while the whole room stared expectantly at her.

And how could she disappoint her audience? They were her closest friends, after all. She dropped to her knees in front of Alex and leaned in towards his cock, lips parting instinctively. She paused briefly, looking up at Alex's expectant eyes. Ever so lightly, she flicked her tongue over the head of his cock. Alex's soft grunt was like music to her ears and she quickly returned her tongue to his flesh, this time allowing it to explore further. The feeling of his velvety skin rubbing against the surface of her tongue and the distinctive taste of an excited man awoke a hunger that had long lain dormant inside of her. She surprised herself by moaning softly before greedily running her tongue up and down along his shaft. Wrapping her hand around the base of his stiff cock, she looked deeply into his wife's eyes. Veronica's mouth twitched nervously, but her eyes were filled with blatant lust as she leaned forward, determined not to miss a second of the show as her oldest and dearest friend prepared to engulf her husband's aching cock. She gasped in concert with Alex as Amanda took the head of his cock into her warm mouth.

Sabina and Mali looked equally fascinated by what they were witnessing. Amanda knew full well what a lewd sight she was presenting. What kind of woman had she become, sucking cock before an audience? An exhibitionist slut? A wanton goddess of uninhibited lust? She moaned ecstatically, knowing that she was currently acting like the embodiment of exactly those things.

She turned to Marco and Paul, saliva dripping from her mouth as she stared up at them. The hunger in her eyes was all the encouragement they needed. They unzipped their pants as they approached. She grinned widely, glancing briefly at her girlfriends before attacking their husbands' impressive erections.

Her moans mixed with the sloppy sound of her hungry mouth as she continued to pleasure the three men around her with her hands and mouth. On her knees, she found herself in the unfamiliar position of having everyone in the room looking down at her. But even as a naked fellatrix with three clothed men surrounding her, her position somehow felt empowering; she had everyone in that room firmly under her spell.

It would have been easy for her to bring these excited men over the edge, but the hunger inside her demanded more. She stood up and walked slowly past the three men to a couch perpendicular to the one where her girlfriends sat. She lied down on her back, her pleading eyes moving around the room.

After a moment of silent suspense, Mali stood and walked over to Paul and began unbuttoning his shirt. Amanda's chest rose and fell rapidly as she watched her friend ceremoniously unwrapping her gift. The pants soon followed and Mali leaned in and whispered in her naked husband's ear, just loud enough for all to hear.

"I know you've always wanted to fuck her, honey. Here's your chance."

It was unusual to hear crude words coming from Mali's otherwise gentle mouth, but Amanda found it fitting given the circumstances. The idea that Mali and her husband had discussed his desire for Amanda also seemed strangely natural. At that moment, she felt like an object of immense eroticism. Of course Paul had always wanted to fuck her.

She found herself captivated by the sight of his erection leading the way as he approached. They both panted with excitement as he knelt between her legs. He gave his wife one last glance, as if making sure she really wouldn't object. She nodded decisively. The room turned silent, everyone holding their breath as Paul guided his cock to her entrance.

Amanda screamed out with gratification as he pushed inside her with one steady thrust. He held still at first, as if letting his cock become accustomed to the sensuous delight of her slick sex smoothly enfolding him. Slowly but assertively, he began moving in and out of her. The sound of her own ecstatic moans filling the room drove her into further elation. Her body took control once more and she arched upwards, pushing her pelvis up against Paul's, craving the feel of his entire length deep inside of her. It was a humbling sensation, being penetrated in front of an audience, but she also felt divine, a proud embodiment of female lust.

Marco and Alex stripped down beside Amanda and Paul's entangled bodies, and Amanda stared with hungry eyes as they approached, their erections swaying heavily before them. Paul pulled out of her and moved up to straddle her chest. She pushed her breasts together with her hands and he grunted as he slid his glistening cock between the soft, pillowy mounds. Her girlfriends stared with fascinated eyes.

As Paul fucked her tits, Alex knelt down between her legs. She panted as he rubbed the head of his erection over her wet slit before pushing inside her. Filled again, she wailed with gratification. Her delighted mouth looked like an open invitation, and Marco muffled her moans as he knelt by her head and fed her his cock.

The connotations of what she was doing were as gratifying as the physical pleasure. She could barely remember the last time she was intimate with a man, and now she was taking on three at once. She was now a woman who let men take turns fucking her and the fact that her girlfriends were watching as it happened made the whole thing even more exhilarating. Not only her body, but also her inner slut was on display for all to see.

And the display had obvious effects on her audience. When Marco moved out of the way, Amanda could see that Sabina had hiked up her dress. Without any panties on, she slowly moved her fingers over her smooth slit. Mali and Veronica seemed too enthralled by the explicit show to even notice that the blonde was pleasuring herself. Sabina winked at Amanda before speaking to her husband.

"Why don't you make her ride you, babe," she panted. "I want to watch her bounce on top of you."

Amanda grinned. Were they taking audience requests now? Not that she had any desire to deny them. Her wanton lust was spiraling out of control, propelled by exhibitionist desires she had repressed for too long. As Marco sat down on the couch, she quickly straddled him with her back towards him. This gave everybody the perfect view of her pussy sliding slowly down to engulf his erection.

"Oh, that's so hot!" Sabina moaned, rubbing her clit as she stared at Amanda sliding up and down her husband's cock.

Her lustful words drew attention to what she was doing. Veronica did a double take as she noticed that Sabina was masturbating beside her. Apparently, this wasn't something they had planned for. Yet, the redhead quickly pulled her panties down to her knees and hiked her skirt up as well. A curly patch of light red hair decorated her drooling pussy. She yelped and bucked a bit as her fingers quickly found her clit.

Mali hesitated at first, but soon her own little hand crept down between her thighs. It wasn't long before she too had her panties pulled down and ferociously rubbed herself as she watched Amanda bouncing on top of Marco. Paul and Alex completed the picture by moving in close at her sides, offering up their hard cocks for her hands and mouth.

When Marco's grunts grew strained Amanda slid off him and knelt on all fours, her knees on one side of his lap and her hands on the other. She looked back at Paul behind her, invitingly pushing her ass out and wriggling it in invitation. He merely groaned and slid his cock smoothly inside her wet pussy. Alex offered his cock up for her mouth and as Paul's pelvis smacked against her plush ass, she was pushed forward, taking Alex deep into her mouth and throat. She rocked back and forth between them, her big tits swaying heavily beneath her. She felt them smack against Marco's erection from where he was trapped beneath her.

Any ability to form reasoned words was long gone for all of them. Amanda felt consumed by pleasure, both giving and receiving, and the effect the performance had on their audience filled her with elated satisfaction. Her girlfriends may have planned this amazing gift for her, but their bewildered stares revealed that they hadn't been prepared for the effect it would have on them. The notion that she had the power to shock them pleased her. They had pushed her buttons perfectly to get her into this situation. Now Amanda felt that she was seizing control; it was her turn to push their buttons. She was the director of this explicit show. And the more explicit she made it, the more control she regained, spellbinding them all.

In the back of her mind, her most secret indecent cravings spurred her to push even further. Could she really allow herself to give in? Sure, most women probably fantasized about it from time to time. But to actually go through with it? And in front of her girlfriends, nonetheless? But if she had gone this far, how could she possibly stop now? The only regret she might feel would be if she failed to indulge to the fullest. She owed it to herself, and she owed it to her audience not to squander the opportunity they had given her.

Squirming away from the clutches of all three horny men, she re-positioned the lot of them as she pleased, pushing Alex down on his back on the couch and straddling him, leaning her breasts against his strong chest. She began grinding back and forth, arching her back. Placing one hand on her ass, she looked seductively at Marco behind her. The look on his face as she gently parted her cheeks for him made her grin. He grunted, and his eyes grew even wider as she wet her fingers and began circling her the rim of her inviting opening, deep in the valley of her round ass.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers