Stealing My Heart Ch. 04

Story Info
Villans and Friends.
5.7k words
4.67
66.5k
83
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greenly
Greenly
771 Followers

It took awhile for Jordan to get over her haze. Xavier had left her feeling confused, aroused, and longing for one more kiss. Locking the doors she dumped her bag and collapsed on the bed. Thanks to Xavier she wouldn't need to scavenge dinner from the vending machines. Now, as she lay on the bed, Xavier kept running through her mind. She remembered how his eyes would glow with lust as he looked at her making her skin prickle appealingly. Hopping of the bed she decided a bath would be relaxing and would hopefully calm her racing nerves.

She watched the small tub fill slowly and enjoyed the steam swirling around the room. Stripping down and tying up her thick hair she gingerly climbed into the tub. The hot water swirled around her body in an inviting caress drawing her into a drowsy state. But this seemed to only increase her thoughts of Xavier. The thoughts of his broad chest, his dark hair, his full lips, the rumbling of his chest brought a deep ache to her core. She drew her washcloth across her skin and pressed her legs together but it didn't seem to help relieve the ache. The cloth rubbed against her puckered nipples sending more pleasurable tremors to her core. Letting the washcloth fall to the bottom of the tub she ran her fingers over her body. Touching herself so intimately was rare for Jordan but her visions of Xavier encouraged her fingers to drift to her pussy. Opening her legs she let her fingers slide along her wet slit and across her clit sending enjoyable shivers through her body. The small tub didn't allow for much room so she lifted one leg out of the tub resting it on the ledge giving her more access and spreading her pussy to the warmth of the water.

Thoughts of Xavier bombarded her making her wetter and more in need of release. Her fingers worked furiously on her clit. A sudden image of Xavier as a black wolf popped into her mind. She wasn't sure where it came from or how but the glossy dark fur, strength in his stance, and the glow of his emerald sent her over the edge. Her hips lifted, her legs shook, and her breasts heaved as she moaned loudly while her fingers played between her toned thighs. Her release was gratifying and exhausting. Relaxing back into the heated water Jordan closed her eyes. She forgot about the strange image as her heartbeat slowed and returned to normal.

Finishing her bath Jordan climbed out of the tub and put on a tank top and panties and climbed under the sheets. She meant to do some reading but all she could think of was Xavier. He was kind, smart, and so sexy. Why he was interested in her baffled Jordan. No matter how hard she tried to focus on her book her thoughts always drifted back to the mark who inserted himself into her life. She tried desperately to remind herself not to get her hopes up but the thought of his tender kisses consumed her. She wanted to know what it would be like to return to his embrace and kiss him back. Her heart had gone off and become attached while her mind tried to reel it back in.

Giving up on reading Jordan set her alarm and turned off the light. She lay thinking of Xavier until sleep brought her more images of the black wolf she wouldn't remember in the morning.

---------

Xavier watched his mate's door intently making sure no one approached. He wondered what she was doing in her room when his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Xavier son, we need to meet tomorrow. My pack had a run in with some unknown wolves this afternoon"

"Is everyone okay?"

"Oh, yes! We didn't catch any of them but now that we know for sure that there are possible rogues we should take preliminary action. I already spoke with Terrence and Michaels they can meet at 12:30. Can you be there?"

Xavier groaned. Why did all of this have to happen while he was trying to court his mate? But protecting the pack was his duty getting more kisses would have to wait. "Yea, I'll be there."

"Good. At our regular conference spot. Now why do you sound so blue?"

"I'm supposed to have lunch with my mate tomorrow. But I guess I will have to postpone."

"The meeting will be rather short. Terrence says he has things to do." Carson huffed. "Suddenly, he's not so worried about rogue wolves when they aren't on his territory."

"So we'll be out by 1:30?"

"1:30. Then you can get back to your mate. Maybe introduce me to the special girl?"

"Carson we've only had one meal together. I might want to wait before I introduce her to everyone."

"Fine, fine. But I expect to meet her soon," he answered merrily.

"When she's officially mine you will be one of my first calls."

"One of?"

"Mina will never forgive me if I don't let her know first,"

"Ah, yes. You don't want to anger her like when you started that fire," He chuckled.

"Anyway, tomorrow 12:30. I'll be there," sighing Xavier hung up and dialed Derek.

"How did it go? Have you completed the mating?"

Xavier ground his teeth in annoyance, trying not to growl. He wished he could go into his mate's room and hold her close. He wanted to kiss her thoroughly instead of the light kisses they'd shared earlier but now he had to wait even longer than planned. "No. We're meeting the other Alphas again tomorrow. Carson had some troubles with the possible rogue wolves and we need to make some decisions. Anything changed?"

"Those wolves haven't returned. Should I let Tomas and Zach know about the meeting tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'm heading back to the compound now.

"That's good. You sound tired"

"I haven't slept in almost 48 hours."

"Well, get back here and sleep. We'll see you soon"

Xavier hung up and returned to the car. He yearned to go to his mate and sleep with her in his arms but he had to settle for his inadequate yet arousing daydreams.

Xavier sat in his car outside the main house. He knew as soon as he got out he would be bombarded with his pack wanting answers. He just didn't have the resolve to deal with it right now. Making up his mind Xavier decided to go for a run. He got of the car, stripped, and shifted letting his wolf come forward. Running swiftly he headed deep into the forest surrounding the compound. He felt some of the tension roll away as he lengthened his stride. Paying little attention to where he was going Xavier continued to run faster and faster enjoying the wind in his fur and the burn in his muscles distracting him from thoughts of his gorgeous mate sleeping in the dangerous motel.

Finally, his wolf led them back to the main house. Shifting quickly, Xavier grab pants from the supply shed on the edge of the forest, and headed back to the house. Thoughts of his mate returned unsolicited giving Xavier a stern expression which thankfully kept his pack members at bay. Although very serious Xavier rarely lost his temper but his expression kept anyone from pushing their luck. By this time everyone knew that their Alpha had found his mate and had yet to claim her. If anything could make a shifter rage that could so the majority gave him a wide berth.

Cautiously Zach and Derek approached his Alpha. "I heard another meeting has been called for tomorrow. What time should we be ready?"

"The meeting is at 12:30. We will leave here at 11:30. I have to make a stop first."

"Got it."

"Any changes in patrol?"

"No, Alpha. No new wolves or threats."

"Let anyone going on a run tonight know to stay close to the compound. No sleeping in the forest either."

"Yes, Alpha. Eva is waiting for you in the office." Derek added as they left him.

Xavier headed toward his office hoping whatever Eva had to say would be brief. The lack of sleep was starting to take its toll. Eva sat in his chair organizing his papers.

"Anyone else sitting in my chair and I'd tear their throat out" Xavier grumbled leaning against the door.

"I wish you would. Then I wouldn't feel compelled to keep your papers in order. I'm beginning to think when you asked me to be Alpha Female you really were asking for a glorified secretary." Eva snorted. Giving the desk one more glance to make sure everything was in order she stood up and let Xavier take his seat in the plush black chair.

"Eva you are so much more than a secretary. You also make a wonderful therapist."

"Gee thanks," she said rolling her eyes. "As you can see you have three stacks of papers on your desk. Derek and I helped with as much as we could but they still need to be review by you and have your signature added. There are a couple letters from the council. It seems there is a conference being held fairly soon and they need a response from you. The last stack are papers Derek and I couldn't figure out. You wrote notes all over them and therefore you have to deal with them."

Looking down at his desk he was relieved Derek and Eva were so good at their jobs. Without them he was sure everything would have fallen apart years ago. "Thanks Eva. You're a lifesaver"

"Of course. Also, remember that this Friday is the pack barbeque. Xavier had completely forgotten about the bimonthly pack dinner. Most nights the pack members ate with their families or on their own but twice a month the entire pack gathered for a barbeque hosted by the Alpha. He welcomed each of the members and worked to make them feel at home. It was one of the reasons his pack was so close. Their Alpha was sometimes stern but they knew he cared. Xavier respected every member of his pack even the omegas which was unusual. Omegas made up the majority of the pack. They weren't warriors and didn't have a particular skill that could aid the pack but they kept the compound running. Without the omegas a pack had no purpose and would fall apart. Many alphas wouldn't even acknowledge an omega but Xavier knew every pack member by name, welcomed them into his home, and spent time with them. It was something his father had instilled in him so this dinner was important.

"I've already talked to Mina. Everything will be ready but I thought with everything going on you might have forgotten."

"I did."

Eva shook her head. Usually her Alpha was on top of everything in a day his mate had turned him into a mess. He looked so tired and disheveled.

"So, X I know that you have been avoiding the topic but how is your mate?" Xavier looked up and narrowed his eyes.

"Don't give me that look. As the current Alpha Female I have a right to know about the woman taking my place. Not that I won't be thrilled to give it to her." Eva had been honored when Xavier asked her to be Alpha Female but now she found herself excited to be just another beta. The job was exhausting and she would be glad to not have to deal with the drama between the females anymore, especially Delia. That bitch caused more trouble than she was worth.

"She's wonderful" Xavier conceded. "She's smart, strong, and beautiful. You will like her"

"Have you told her about what we are?"

"Eva we had one dinner together. I didn't want to scare her away."

"Yea, I suppose not. Then I wouldn't get to tell her all of my favorite stories about you!"

"You wouldn't dare" Xavier growled.

"I most definitely will. That's what friends are for"

"Ok. Well you just wait until you meet your mate. I've got stories too."

"Just you try it X. You may be Alpha but I have some great blackmail stories" Getting up to leave the office Eva turned around once more, "X, leave the papers for one more day. There is nothing pressing. And get some sleep you look awful" she said only half joking. She smiled and left her Alpha.

Standing and stretching Xavier made his way to his suite on the upper floor. He was surprised Mina didn't wait up for him to spill details about his mate but she was probably with her mate. Thankfully, he made it to his room with no more interruptions and fell into bed. If he hadn't been so tired he would have noticed the girl under his blue satin sheets.

________

Delia had been plotting since the moment Xavier had mentioned a mate early that morning. The rumors were flying around the pack and when he came home alone she decided she still had a chance to seduce the Alpha and claim her spot as Alpha Female over that stupid bitch Eva.

While everyone was distracted she went up to her Alpha's suite, undressed, and lay naked under the sheets. She spread her blonde hair across the pillow and waited. She knew once Xavier saw her milky white breasts and small hips he wouldn't be able to resist and she would be one step closer.

When Xavier collapsed beside her Delia fumed. How dare he not even notice her? But she held back the anger and put on a seductive smile.

She leaned over him and pressed her breasts to his back. "Hey there sexy" she whispered breathily in his ear. When a smile came over his face she knew she'd won. But suddenly she was flying through the air and hit the plush carpet with a loud thud.

______

Xavier had started dreaming of Jordan the moment he hit the bed. He remembered the feel of her soft body against his when he'd kissed her. When he felt the body behind him he thought he was dreaming of his mate until he heard Delia's voice. Xavier roared and jumped off the bed sending Delia soaring. Xavier's face turned red and for a moment he couldn't even speak. He wolf was shaking and practically frothing at the mouth in fury.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" he screamed. Looking at her cowering on the floor infuriated him. How dare she enter his bed uninvited when he longed for was his mate. Thinking of Delia touching him made his stomach turn and his skin crawl.

"Get out! Get out now,"

"Baby, I just wanted to make you feel good" she whined from the floor. She had never seen him so furious in her life.

"Get out!" He screamed again.

When Delia continued to tremble on the floor Xavier seized her arm lifting her to her feet and dragged her across the room. He wrenched the door open.

"I told you years ago we were through. Now I have a mate and I will not tolerate this behavior. I am your Alpha you will remember that. If you ever pull something like this again you will be dismissed from the pack immediately" he seethed.

Delia was shocked. Being kicked out of the pack was one of the worst forms of punishment. Wolf shifters lived for their pack being forced out was tantamount to a death threat. Not all wolves could survive on their own.

"Do not come on to me ever again."

It was still early enough that people were roaming the main house. It got quite as the pack members in the house heard his threat. They cringed at the thought of being kicked out of the pack but they were more alarmed that Delia would dare to approach a mated wolf or at even a potentially mated wolf. It was one of the worst offences a shifter could commit. Everyone knew of Delia's calculating ways but this was low even for her. Everyone heard the door slam.

Xavier was appalled. He could smell Delia in his room and on his sheets. He furiously threw the balcony door open to let fresh air take her odor way and gathered her clothes and the sheets off his bed. He had to get the offending materials out of his rooms. Opening the door to chuck them out he ran into Jessica an omega.

"Alpha" she said bowing her head to hide her shock at running into him.

"Hello Jessica" Xavier replied getting his temper under control.

"May I take those for you?"

"Yes, thank you"

"I will bring you up some new sheets in a moment Alpha"

Xavier paced in his doorway while he waited for Jessica to return. When she handed him the sheets he thanked her and went to remake his bed. Once he made the bed he took a deep breath. Checking the room for reassurance he settled back on the bed. Glad that Delia's nauseating odor was out of the room he closed his eye and drifted to sleep thinking about his mate.

-------------

Jordan was in his arms again. Hands tangled in his shirt but this time he had her pinned against a wall. He pressed his lips to hers. He ran one of his hands down her neck and gently massaged her firm breast. Her breast filled his palm and her nipple puckered up in arousal. When his other hand ran underneath her shirt and brushed her stomach tenderly Jordan moaned allowing Xavier to run his tongue into her mouth. He stroked his tongue against hers enjoying the unique taste. Lifting her up he laid her across the bed stripping her off her shirt. He ran his tongue down her neck and over her speeding pulse, savoring her skin and enjoying the way Jordan writhed beneath him. The moans that came from the girl under him called to him on a primal level. Xavier ground his erection into Jordan's mound making her moan louder and expose even more of her throat to him. The scent of warm honey filled his senses calling to his wolf and making his canines elongate. He was about to sink his teeth into the point where her neck and shoulder met to claim her when a loud pounding distracted him.

Opening his eyes Xavier groaned in disappointment, Jordan wasn't in his bed. The pounding came again and Derek barged into his room.

"X, its 11:00. Why are you still in bed? I thought we had to make a stop before the meeting"

Xavier shot up out of bed. "I'm coming. Get the cars we're driving separately. I will be down in time."

Rushing, Xavier jumped into the shower. As the hot water cascaded over him his dreams came back to him. His morning erection throbbed almost painfully when he thought of her lithe body and her gentle moans. He needed to relieve his erection but he had to get to his mate.

Getting out of the shower he dried his hair quickly and put on his suit. He exited his suite stopping by the kitchen where Mina shoved a plate of food into his hands.

"Don't think I didn't notice you avoiding me yesterday. I still expect information."

"Yes ma'am. Thanks for keeping everyone away from my room this morning."

"Of course sweetie. You needed the rest." Mina returned to work and Xavier headed out to the car. Eva met him on the way out.

"Zach is staying to help with the extra patrols. I'm going with you instead."

"Sounds good. Hopefully, we will be able to cut back on patrols again soon." Handing his empty plate to an omega headed into the house Eva and Xavier met Tomas and Derek at the car where they waited.

"So where are we headed?" Derek asked.

"Church St. A shop called Small Treasures"

"Isn't that one of those tourist traps that sells snow globes? Why are we going there?" Eva asked.

"My mate works there. I promised her we would go to lunch but we have to go to this meeting first."

"We get to meet the mate?" Eva exclaimed.

"No! You will all stay in the car. Let's go!"

Wisely his betas stayed quite as they snuck grins at each other. They divided in the two waiting SUVs. Tomas and Eva got in one while Derek and Xavier climbed into the other. The entire ride to the shop Xavier's leg shook nervously. He couldn't wait to see his mate. Before the car had made a complete stop he jumped out and almost ran into the shop. Not noticing his betas climbing out of the cars behind him.

The alluring scent of his mate lingered in the air but when he didn't immediately see her Xavier nearly panicked. His wolf fought to break free and start a hunt when she strolled out of back room her bag over her shoulder.

"You're early," Jordan smiled eying him appreciatively. "Is everything ok," she said noticing his distress.

"What? Oh, yes I'm okay." He answered a little dazed. He was so relieved to see her he was momentarily speechless.

"I'm sorry. Can we meet later today? I have a last minute meeting I can't miss but it should be over by 1:30. Will you go to a late lunch with me?"

"Is your goon squad coming to lunch too?" she said waving out the window at his betas who were peering through the window shop like nosy kids.

"Um, no. They are just going to the meeting with me," he answered glaring at his betas over his shoulder. "Sorry, they were supposed to stay in the car."

Greenly
Greenly
771 Followers
12