Steam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you're big." I moaned as Sean entered me. "Sweet Jesus!"

Unlike Tony, Sean was thick. My muscles spasmed and quaked to make room for this veined intruder. Not only was his cock beautiful, but it felt fantastic! Also unlike Tony, Sean was angrier was a rougher lover. His thrusts were quick, and vaired in tempo long enough to bend forward and caress my g-spot. This just drove me insane. I was wanting him all the time as Tony was fucking me. This is how I wanted to be taken; hard and rough.

"Wow," gasped Tony, "If only you were that aggressive on the raquetball court."

I couldn't help but laugh. Tony's dick slid into my mouth as I smiled. I must have grazed his cockhead with my teeth, because he inhaled with a sudden hiss. Sean didn't laugh though. His hands clutched my shoulders and held them fast as he continued to thunder away at my pussy.

"Oh! Oh God! Yes!" I barked in a voice completely foreign to me, "Fuck my tight little hole! Yeah! YEAH!"

With an aggressive yank, I pulled Tony back into my mouth with a violent slurp. His shaft bent slightly as I began to pull and tug at him with my lips. My tongue stroked the underside of his shaft. I was in control. I even tried to lunge backwards onto Sean's attacking prick, enhancing the angry thrusts.

"Mmmhmmm!" I moaned, my mouth full of Tony. "MMmHmmmm!!"

There I was, sandwiched between these two men. Sean continued pumping away at me, making each thrust swirl and drive deep into me until his bulbous head collided with my cervix. Tony threw his head back with an almost angry growl as I moaned over his thick black cock. Sean seemed to be setting the rythmn for us all, as each of his thrusts made Tony's anaconda slide in and out of my mouth. Once or twice, I felt him slide so deep, that his veined monster slipped into my throat.

"Damn, girl," snarled Tony, "I like how you suck me! Ooooh, yeah! Take it deep like that. Yesss...."

His long fingers entwined themselves into my hair, pulling my reddish lockes tight every time my tongue swirled beneath his shlong's head. My free hand reached up behind me and began to fondle Sean's tight balls. I pulled Tony's prick out of my mouth long enough to slurp at his dangling scrotum with my boiling hot tongue.

Tony's growls of pleasure seemed to stoke Sean's engine, for he was now pounding at me furiously. I could feel my round ass undulating and rippling with his thrusts.

"Guh...guh...God yes!" I could barely speak, "Fuck me, Sean. Fuck me hard like that. Yes! Oh Jesus!"

I sucked Tony's cock back into my mouth with such ferocity, that I thought he was about to cum. Sean's hands clasped my hips and he began to pound into me with thrusts so hard, that Tony's member slipped down my throat again. Other than my tight thighs and my suddering ass, from being slammed into so delightfully hard by Sean, I couldn't move. I was frozen with ecstasy! Sean began to growl like a beast as he fucked my pussy as if I were a marble statue, and his veined cock an artist's chisel. Suddenly, I felt a rush of energy as I began to cum. My eyes snapped shut as bolts of velvet electricity filled my body, shooting up and down my spine. My scream was a mere moan, as I gave Tony's dick and sudden pull with my lips! This was what I had been waiting for all this time. I could feel my heart pound, and my breath hiss through my nostrils. I was in heaven!

I almost choked as I pulled Tony out of my mouth and then began to wail with the waves of orgazmic fury that hit me. My eyes clenched shut as my pussy shuddered yet again. I was screaming that I knew my co-worker Glen had no doubt heard, but I was beyond caring! My vagina tightened around Sean's lucious cock in it. His entire body tensed up. I felt his fingertips dig into my ass with a vise-like grip. With a trio of powerful thrusts into me, Sean erupted with another load of his pearly sperm. This time, he shot so much of his hot semen into me, mixing with what remained of Tony's fluids, I began to overflow! I could feel small trails of hot spunk trickle down the insides of my thighs.

"Huh! Huuugghh!" Sean growled.

Tony watched with wide eyes as Sean and I almost screamed in unison! I returned my mouth to his shaft, and began to stroke him with my shaking hands.

"Oh yeah!" cried Tony, "Just like that, baby! Oh! Ohhhhhh!"

I yanked him out of my mouth with a wet pop. He grabbed his shaft and began to pump it quick and hard. Thick jets of cum shot out of his shimmering cock and onto my worn, raw lips. Like a delicious, hot soup it poured out onto me. Over my lips and into my mouth it shot. I had never let any one man fuck me like this before, let alone two men. I didn't care.

"That's it, cum on me." I purred, "Oooohhh, my. That's it!"

Tony's entire body twitched with each wave. He then collapsed onto the bench before me.

"Damn." gasped Tony, "What button did we push in you?"

"All this?" I a said, trying to wipe some of Tony's jizz from my chin, "This has been building up in me for too long."

After a few moments of caressing one another, we all set about cleaning ourselves up a bit. I wiped myself up as best as I could, put on my shirt and sweats and forgot about my bra. I had to get back up front, and hope that Glen wasn't trying to get me in trouble for what I had done. Then I stopped.

"So what?" I asked myself, "I've had enough of living scared. I deserved this!"

Tony and Sean were getting dressed. I turned to them both, smiled coyly, and said, "Maybe sometime again?"

12