Steam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided not to be gentle any more, and her finger slipped into Anya's ass, pushing her open and she was rewarded by the sound of Anya's gasp and the jerk of her body as it reacted to the invasion. Her ass clenched down, but Sarah thrust her finger as far as it would go, impaling her friend and giving just enough pressure inside her to be pleasurable for them both.

She reached down and picked up the now empty wine bottle, itself covered with condensation. Anya had no time to protest as Sarah rested the top of the bottle against her labia, and slowly moved it into her innermost depths, Anya's lips opening and enveloping the neck of the bottle. Anya felt the slightly cooler bottle slip into her pussy, and the sensation of the pressure as it moved up into her tight passage made her bite her tongue to keep from screaming at the pleasure of it. She had used vibrators before, but the shape of the bottle stretched her and filled her in an excitingly different way.

Sarah pressed the finger that was in Anya's ass hard against the tight passage, feeling the bottle in Anya's cunt move in and out as she pumped it. Anya moaned and pushed herself down onto both the bottle and Sarah's finger, increasing the tension in her cunt by stretching herself wider and wider. Sarah licked her wide open tunnel, running her tongue along her distended lips, lapping at her throbbing red clit, swollen and pulsing under her tongue.

Anya's hands tangled themselves in Sarah's hair, her thighs squeezed against the blond head as she felt the bottle slide almost all the way out, then back in, deeper than before, the finger in her ass massaged the wall that divided her two holes, and suddenly she arched her back, soundlessly screaming as her cunt and ass contracted and Sarah felt her own juices gush at the feeling of Anya's convulsing passages. Sarah held the bottle deep inside, pressing her fingers and the bottle firmly against Anya's hot skin. Anya twitched again, Sarah felt her own orgasm coming as she fucked the brunette harder, and Anya's spasms triggered her own as she came grinding against the bottle, slowly winding down with small whimpers and twitches as Sarah slid her toy and her finger out of Anya's tender and stretched orifices.

The steam washed over the exhausted women, and Sarah laid her head between Anya's firm breasts and listed to her heart slow down as she relaxed, and her breathing slowed. "My God," said Anya, "That was incredible. Can we do it again?"

"Whatever you like," said Sarah, and she lowered her own breast to the eagerly open mouth of her new pupil.

I never ask why my clients want the videos, and they never dispute the "Additional Services" charge that appears on their bill. I have noticed that it's usually the "companion" who is the client, not the person with the high-limit credit card. As long as they continue to come by and ask about the "Sauna Special", and later one of them comes by to "borrow" my uncut version of "Jesus Christ, Superstar" and carry away a videotape, I don't care if they bought themselves an insurance policy or have created an "income opportunity" for themselves. It can't hurt to have some raw footage of a poor-little-rich girl's first taste of pussy, that's for sure.

I sure like this job.

12