Steam and Sorcery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers

After dusk had fallen, Lisette regarded her friend with a contented smile. "We discovered some wonderful things today, but I can't shake the idea that there's still more we need to learn."

"I feel the same way," Amélie concurred. "And I have a thought about that. Do you remember when we learned the Moonflower Charm?" When the friends had come into their woman's periods at almost the same time several years ago, they had been taught a charm to be cast on the day after their moon days ended. The assertion was, it would protect them from pregnancy until the next moon days started.

"Yes. We still cast it every month as we were taught."

"I remember that Monsieur Dufresne said there was more instruction we were supposed to get, but he put it off again and again until we both sort of forgot about it."

They both looked pensive for a time. "I think now we should insist," Amélie said at last.

"Let's ask Madame Bouchard this time. She won't put us off." The two resolved on that very thing, and then they cuddled together for sleep.

Elenriel
Elenriel
106 Followers
12