Steam Room

Story Info
Two lovers enjoy a session in the steam room.
1.6k words
4.27
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have removed all my clothing. I wrap the towel around myself, relishing in the feel of its coarse fibres against my naked skin. The tiles are cool under my bare feet. I let out a sigh of content and amble over to the door of the steam room.

When it opens, it lets out a plume of wet vapour that has me reeling back a little. It smells damp, yet slightly tropical. I step in and close the door behind me. It's impossible to see anything, and I stumble blindly for a few seconds, until I feel your hand around my wrist pulling me towards the bench on which you are seated. I smile as you bring me closer to your chest, and we sit like that for a while. My skin grows damp from the steam, my lips coated in moisture. I sneak a quick look at you. Your head is gently leaning against mine, and your eyes are closed, your face the very picture of relaxation. I drift my eyes over your body and feel a tingle go up my spine. You have well defined muscles, the lean kind, and the water on your skin glistens over them in a way that sends a twinge of passion through my core. I snuggle a little closer to you and run my index finger down your chest, to just where the towel wrapped around your waist begins, and slowly slide it underneath. You give a small short chuckle, and gently remove the finger. I pout. Obviously I'm going to have to try a little harder.

I shrug your arm off my shoulders and go sit on the other bench, refusing to look at you, and you laugh. "Come on, don't be like that." I ignore your words and look at the wall. You sigh, but I know you are still watching me. I move my shoulders back a little and pull an expression of discomfort.

"It's so hot in here," I mumble, and very slowly remove my towel. I have the satisfaction of seeing your eyes light up as my breasts come into view, and then my pussy. The towel slides over my mound in a way that makes me a little hornier, and I let out a small moan. Leaving the towel on the floor, I spread myself out on the bench and close my eyes. I can feel your gaze on me, and letting out a small sigh of contentment, let my fingers drift down to my waiting nether regions. I play with myself for a while, but only enough to tease you. I bite my lip in the way you love and slide a finger into myself. I hear you let out a soft moan, and I look directly into your eyes, put the finger in my mouth and suck it very slowly.

That did it. You stand to attention beneath the towel, and I don't know if you are aware of it, but your hands are gripping the edge of the bench so hard the tips are white. I approach you and straddle you, my pert breasts just in reach of your face. My arms are wound around your neck. I reach down and give you a sensuous kiss. Your strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me closer. I grind my hips into your hardness and you suddenly stand up, whip off your towel, pick me up and lay me down on the floor.

The heat in the steam room is almost making my head spin. The combination of the humidity and our movements has me slightly breathless. You move over me gently and I feel you poke against my inner thigh. I lift my hips and try and press into you, but you kiss my cheek and whisper, "Not yet." You run the head of your penis up and down my slit, and ever so softly press it against my clit under its hood. I let out a small gasp, and you repeat your motions, pressing harder each time. When you move away I feel a small twinge of disappointment, but that is soon replaced by the warm feeling of your mouth on mine. Your arms slide under my shoulders and we share a passionate embrace on the damp tile floor. But again, you break away much too soon and this time I am angry.

"Stop that!" I hiss.

You wink at me, which only serves to infuriate me further.

"It gets you going, though, doesn't it?" you grin.

I roll my eyes, but my annoyance is soon diffused as you lick your way down my neck and collarbone and come to my breasts. You plant small soft kisses all the way around the smooth globes, taking care to make sure you touch everywhere but the nipples. Then, finally, you move to my right breast and graze the nipple with your teeth. I feel the wetness rise below and let out a small "Oh!" You suck at differing intensities, each one yielding a different reaction from me, and bite and kiss the soft flesh. My nipple is soon pink and swollen from the attention you have been giving it. You look up at me, smile, and then proceed to repeat the treatment on my left breast.

This is driving me crazy. I poke your shoulder with my finger and frown in mock annoyance. You frown back and we both giggle. You quickly kiss your way down my ticklish tummy, drawing out more laughs, and then you finally reach my pussy. Oh God. Your warm breath hits my hungry clit and my eyes almost roll back into my head. You gently blow on it, and plant a light kiss, before suddenly licking your way over my entire sex. I moan your name, and you suckle on my clit for a few more seconds before plunging your tongue inside me. You wiggle this way and that, and stroke on the sides of my nub with your long fingers. I am wetter than I have ever been, my passion drawn out by the heat of the steam and of our foreplay, and it's not long before I am very close to climaxing. You forcefully jab your thumb onto my sensitive button, and I almost -- almost come. I can feel the euphoric feeling rise up, and I quickly detach myself from your lips. I want to come with you inside me.

You are half lying on the floor supported by your elbows, and I am lying on my back, knees up, exposed to you. Your eyes drift over my glistening pussy and I know what you are thinking. But not yet, I tell myself. I quickly stand up and, grabbing your wrist, bring you up with me. I press myself against you and feel your erection. You murmur something in my ear and nibble the lobe.

I kiss your neck, and lick a wet trail down your stomach to your crotch. Your swollen cock awaits me, a tiny bead of precum waiting at the tip, and I lick it eagerly. You twist your hands into my hair and I get onto the serious work, running my tongue around and under your foreskin, kissing and blowing on the head of your cock, and finally taking you inside my mouth, occasionally rubbing your penis onto the inside of my cheek or lifting my lips around the glans so it makes a popping noise. I use my hands to massage your balls, and your head is tilted back in pleasure. Eventually I feel you easing me off, and I reluctantly let go. You haul me up and slam me against the slippery wall, lifting up my leg to allow you better access. We fumble and stumble, but it is just too difficult standing up, and we return to the floor, your weight on top of me like a heavy blanket. You enter me slowly, and move in and out at the same speed, teasing me and yourself at the same time. I dig my fingernails into your back as a signal to go faster and you obey, your thrusts becoming deeper and harder, your cock rubbing against my clit and touching me in all the right places.

This is it, this is what I love, the pure, animalistic fucking. The guttural moans that are escaping from your throat and the sound of my own shallow breathing as you pump in and out of me seem like the most beautiful sounds in the world right now. I wrap my legs around your back, and lift up my hips. I am very close now, and I lift my lips up to your ear and whisper a command for you to come inside me. I need to feel your climax, the need is overpowering. You say nothing in response but increase the intensity of your motions. The air is filled with the scent of sex and sweat and steam, and that familiar feeling builds up in my loins, and I come, writhing underneath you and yelling your name so loudly it bounces off the walls, and the feeling of euphoria is so high that I am surprised when it is increased a few moments later as you explode inside me, your warmth filling me like nothing else can, and you still thrust even as your penis grows softer, until the last throes of both our orgasms have died away and we lie on the floor, dizzy from the heat, breathless.

My skin has turned pink from staying in the room for too long. I stay on the floor with you for a while longer, and then slowly disengage myself and walk to the shower. The water is cool and refreshing, drumming against my heated skin, and I soon hear the curtain draw back and you step inside with me. You embrace me from behind, kissing my hair and murmuring sweet nothings, and I turn around to face you. My lips find yours and soon all I can hear is the rush of the water and the beating of our hearts.