Steam Room Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ranchhand
ranchhand
21 Followers

Lisa leaned back and moaned through another orgasm as Chris twisted his hand back and forth in her pussy. She was a cum-covered slut, and I've rarely seen her look so satisfied. Chris stood up, staring at my wife. He then put his hand on his dick, aimed it at her pussy and started sending a stream of golden piss toward her gaping pussy. The stream was hitting her mound and pussy lips and splattering out over her body. Lisa moved her hand down and started rubbing her clit again as the hot piss splashed all over her hand and fingers. I wasn't about to miss this opportunity, so I stood up and starting pissing on my wife along with Chris. I shot my hot golden liquid into her bellybutton and all over her stomach, then moved it up and aimed at her exquisite nipples as she continued to work her clit, building up another massive orgasm. As Chris was squeezing out the last few dribbles of piss, Lisa started shaking and moaning in the throes of her orgasm.

After I finished pissing on her and she stopped shaking from her orgasm, I helped her to her feet, guiding her over to the shower.

We all helped rinse her off, there were hands exploring all over her body. She was in heaven. By the time we were all rinsed off, I could see that our cocks were becoming semi-rigid again and we were ready for a second round. I didn't have any idea how long we had been in there, and was somewhat amazed that no one had come looking for us or had interrupted our incredible session. I decided it was time to get out of there before the next round started, which probably would have been a gang bang (and we didn't bring any condoms).

So I grabbed my towel, looked my wife in the eye, and suggested that we all better get out of there before someone came looking for us. She got the hint and followed me out the door, forgetting her towel and walking naked down the hall to her massage room. The massage therapists were sitting in the hall chatting when they saw us walk up. They looked quizzically at Lisa standing there nude with a sheepish smile on her face, and then saw the other three men leaving the steam room. A smirk of understanding swept across their faces as they looked at each other and grinned.

It turns out we had only been in the steam room for 30 minutes, and were still able to enjoy a full hour of deserved massage therapy. Afterward we met again in the shower room and were relieved to have it all to ourselves. I fucked my wife hard against the wall in one corner of the shower room behind a flimsy little plastic curtain. It was intense.

We went back to our rooms and dressed to leave. We left large tips for the excellent massages and also to help them forget our earlier extra time in the steam room.

We walked out to the car and took off, heading for the dance club that Rick and Chris said they usually hang out at. We had the whole night ahead of us and were ready to move on to another adventure!

ranchhand
ranchhand
21 Followers
12