Steamboat Willy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward raising off me a little and pressing her mouth to mine. I held her at the correct place for me to be able to pound upward and in to her. I love it. Then she lifted off of me and asked me to take her doggy style. I moved behind her and my cock slipped deep inside her. She seemed to really like it when I would let the head of my cock slide all the way out of her and then plunge back in her on a different angle so that the head rubbed on a new wall of her tunnel. I felt I was nearing my climax and told Sally I was near cumming. She said, "Let me turn over, I want to watch you when you cum." When she was on her back she had her heels pushing against me deeper. She said, "Oh Baby that is so good, so wonderful, I am ready to cum too. Tell me when, so we can finish together. God! I love you so damned much. Fuck me Rich, yes, fuck me dearest. Shoot your cum up inside me. Oh! I am there nowwwwwww!" The sound of her reaching her climax sent me over the edge and I spurted again and again into her slippery pussy. I collapsed on her body and her arms held me in place. "Please don't move Dear, I am coming down slowly and love the feel of you still inside me. You feel so good, so very good. Oh how I love the way you love me. I never knew anyone could make me feel this way." I softly kissed her lips. I heard her sob. "Did I hurt you Girl?" I asked.

"No Sweetie, Your kiss was so sweet, tender and loving I had another orgasm, a biggie too! You are amazing."

"I'm not through yet." I moved down and spread her legs and plunged my face into her wet dripping pussy. I licked and sucked on her until she was totally clean. All I could reach anyway.

She reached down and pulled me up beside her. She grinned at me, "That is another of many firsts for me tonight. That is a very nice and perfect way to end for now. You have so much to teach me, I thought I was experienced but I feel like a novice in the hands of a true master. Damn you are good."

"I have to confess that I did things with you I have never done with anyone else. I have never felt the compulsion to please someone else like I want to please you."

"I know, I feel the same way. I have never wanted to try anal before but after tonight I know we will try it soon. I'm dieing to get your sweet cock in my mouth and learn to deep throat you. I will do anything you want, I know you will never hurt me."

I sorted out the covers and pulled them up over us.

"Honey, I am done for a while. Snuggle up and let me rest a little while."

12