Steamboat Willy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge answered, "When the Boss had this apartment built he had made up his mind he would not live here full time, so he didn't include a kitchen. Actually the kitchen for the company dinning room is through that door. It is staffed twenty four seven, so he just orders what he wants. He has a button he presses and the staff hears each order.

They even have a bed tray sitting proudly in its original wrapper in a place of honor. He would never dream of using it. The food is amazing. If you order a Burger King Whopper it will be exact, without the wrappings. Any fast food can be duplicated. I thought I had them fooled a month or so ago, I ordered a Quiznos Prime Rib Sandwich. Ten minutes later I had a duplicate. It was good too!"

After lunch Sally and Marge sat with the financial people and me. Our CEO, Charlie Farrigut explained the changes in ownership I had made. Sally stared at me, "Rich, you didn't have to do that."

"Yes, Dear, I did have to do that. Sally, I think for a matter of clarification I should point out to these good people, that a week ago Sally and I deposited checks made out to her, in the amount of forty-eight million dollars in several joint accounts. This girl gave me virtually every thing she had, I can do no less. I still have many other things she now owns jointly with me. I also know some of you think this sweet innocent lady doesn't have a clue about construction. Let me ask you a question. If I placed an oak log twenty feet long, bark still on, in front of you and handed you a broad ax and an adze, how many of you could cut a perfectly square timber from it in half a day.

"What? No one? Well I have seen this delicate little girl do it. If she wants something done, it will get done. If you bet against her you will loose." I grinned, "I don't know if it is appropriate for me to say this, but she is also as wild as hell in bed."

Laughter ensued. Hell, when the big boss makes a joke, everybody laughs. I looked at my wife and smiled, "It's true."

She smiled back, "Yes, but who makes me wild?"

"Guys, I think that is enough for now, I have to take Sally shopping, and I think we have a personal shopper waiting for us."

Sally, Marge and I returned to my office. Marge walked out to her office and returned wit a very attractive woman about 40 years old. She was introduced as Jennett Parton, a personal shopper. She smiled and asked Sally to please stand up. She looked Sally up and down. She grinned, "This is going to be easy and fun. Please sit down, Mrs. Murphy, I need to get all your sizes for everything." Sally answered all her questions.

Ms. Parton said, "I understand I am to buy clothes to stock an apartment here in this complex and to stock a yacht docked on Biscayne Bay too."

I nodded, "Yes that is correct. My intention is that you take us shopping this afternoon to get an idea of my wife's tastes in clothes and the styles she prefers. These wardrobes are to be from the skin out, everything necessary so that she can walk aboard the boat, for instance, and have everything she needs there for her. I mean everything from cosmetics to bikinis. We will require that you update when you think you see something she will love. A must have deal, you know what I mean?"

"Yes Sir, I do understand. I am going to have to spend more time with her than just this afternoon in order to really learn what she wants."

I grinned at both of them, "I think you guys better get to be buddies, Sally will decide in a day or so if she thinks you two will click the way you need to for this to work. Why don't you two go in the apartment and get acquainted, show Ms. Parton what you brought with you. That should give her some ideas about what you like."

Sally smiled at the other woman, "Just all me Sally and let's go look at my clothes, I need to change to go shopping anyway. I like to wear a dress shopping, I find it easier to try things on that way.' They walked into the apartment.

I signed some routine papers for Marge and she told me the head of the Ad and Promotions section was there. He introduced himself, he was John Norton. He came in and he sat down and I told him of the two riverboats. I told him that the prime consideration was to find a useful way they could be put to work. They were too important to my wife to have them just sit. They were utilitarian objects and moving through the water on some sort of mission was their natural habitat.

I told him that we had talked about sightseeing trips as the crew pointed out points and objects of interest were one idea. We had envisioned sort of a historical trip along the way. I invited him to come and see the boats and the river. He said he would and that he had several ideas. I told him that he would be meeting with my wife and to get her input and ideas on the boats.

I smiled at him and said, "Miss Sally is my new bride, it goes without saying that her ideas far outweigh yours and mine. Her late father started building these boats about twenty years ago. She worked along with him until he died. She earned the money to pay for the help she needed and continued to work on them until a week ago.

She is a determined young lady. She feels these boats are a tribute to the memory of her father, a nationally recognized expert on this type of riverboat. He drew the very precise and complete plans for these boats that are being used to construct them. Please her and you will please me, the bottom line economics are no longer a factor.

He smiled, "As a kid during summer vacations I worked on the sightseeing boats on the Erie Canal in New York. Later my folks moved to Florida and while in College I worked summers on the sightseeing tour boats in Fort Lauderdale."

"Please tell my wife that. I think you can help us. If things work out maybe you can get a job on one of her boats, we are looking for good people."

Sally and Jennett walked in and I introduced them. I apologized and said I had promised to go shopping with them. We went out the private entrance and the car and driver were waiting for us. It was the same Cadillac sedan. Jennette directed the driver to the Mall she wanted to start in. She said she thought Sally was a perfect size seven, but that women's clothes varied from brand to brand.

Sally tried on a bunch of outfits; I thought they all looked great on her. Jennette laughed and said I loved Sally so much my opinion was biased. They always asked my opinion. She tried on about thirty outfits. I vetoed two of them, was so-so about four or five of them. The rest I liked. We moved to a lingerie shop and to a shoe store.

My preferences were duly noted.

Jennette said she was going to bring out some outfits for my wife to try on in the morning. She asked if ten would be all right. We said that would be fine. They excitedly gabbed all the way back. I think I dozed off once or twice. Sally kissed me awake when we were back at the apartment. Jennette left and we relaxed with a drink. I smiled at my girl; "Shall we test them for dinner? What would you like, Filet Mignon. Prime Rib, Chateaubriand, Surf and Turf, or Pizza?"

She said, "I want to be fair, let's order from their menu. We can't expect them to whip up a good meal in less time than it takes to cook it."

We Sat at the table and I pressed the magic button and asked for tonight's menu. A smiling waiter rushed in with it. We looked it over. It was a surprisingly complete menu. Sally ordered a Surf and Turf and wanted her Filet medium, I wanted a Prime Rib, medium rare. We were both pleased with our meal. We complimented the chef. I told him we would be eating in the next night and to surprise us with something special. He was delighted. We told him we would be looking forward to tomorrow evening. I walked around the table and picked up my wife and carried her to the family room. We sat and sipped a coffee discussing the day; she said she felt good about Jennette, that their ideas were not far apart on clothes. I looked at her and said, "Sally, I think you would look good in an old feed sack with holes cut out for the neck and arms. I love my little girl; I love the present not the packaging. I am ready to unwrap you now. I started for the bedroom, she was right behind me. We quickly undressed. She pushed me on the bed. She climbed on top of me and kissed my lips. She pulled my lower lip into her mouth and sucked on it. She let my lip go and giggled, "I was going to suck it really long and hard but I didn't think the hickey would look nice. I'll do one on the head of your cock. OK?"

Hell no! All the girls will want to know who did it."

"WHAT?"

"Forgettaboutit!"

Too late, she had hold of my cock and squirmed down to slip her warm mouth over the top of it. One hand gently stroked my shaft while the other hand tenderly played with my balls. It felt so damned good. I heard a noise and realized I was slowly growling deep in my throat. It was almost a hum, only lower. I put my hands down to her face and let the tips of my fingers feel her lips as they gripped my cock. Wow! That was a very erotic feeling, I loved it. She turned her head quickly and licked the fingers of one hand sucking several into her mouth. The little hand playing with my testis let them go and joined the first one in gripping the shaft of my cock. She moved one then the other out of the way as she slathered saliva over it with her mouth. Both hands now gripped it and stroked it, twisting around it in alternate directions. Her mouth sucked the helmet and she let saliva run down from her mouth. My hips involuntarily pushed up against her hands faster and faster. Her hands stroked faster and faster until I yelled and exploded in her mouth. She moved up and passed the cum into my mouth. She pulled away before I could pass it back. She lay on my chest and put a finger into my mouth. She was watching me carefully. She wiggled her finger around and rubbed the sperm onto the inside of my cheeks, over my tongue, and on the roof of my mouth. She opened my lips with her fingers and gently pulled my mouth open. She dipped two fingers in the cum and rubbed them across her lips. She licked her lips and smiled softly at me. "You are such a sexy man. You do anything I ask. I love you with all my heart. You have played with your cum long enough, I want it now." She pressed her lips to mine and I passed the cum into her mouth. She smiled as if she were really savoring the taste of it and swallowed. She reached down and pulled the covers over us then turned out the light. She snuggled up close to me, a leg over mine. "I bet all the girls went crazy over this bachelor pad."

"No, you have actually christened it for me tonight but it has lost the 'bachelor' title."

"Really?"

"Yep. You are my first female in this place."

"How about your yacht?"

"No, you will not be the first there, Sorry. But it has been redecorated and the master suite enlarged since then. I haven't even seen it yet."

"Did you do all that just for me?"

"Not really, I never really liked the master cabin. A lady owned it before me and it was too feminine for me."

"Oh! Was she pretty?"

"The lady? I don't know, I never met her."

"No, your girlfriend."

"Honey, I will answer all the questions you might have about my prior sex life if you will answer all of mine about yours."

"I'll have to think about that. Just that little talking about it was getting me really jealous. We better just let sleeping dogs lie. That is a totally new feeling for me. I have never in my whole life been jealous of another girl. Especially of one I never met and is long gone. She is gone isn't she?"

"Long, long gone never to return."

"Were there many girls?"

"Not really, more than you I guess, but none even lasted a year, none got a ring and you are my first and last wife. OK?"

"Now I feel better and I can sleep. You just don't know how much I love you.