Steamboat Willy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the middle of the next turn and I had to yell at her again. "Sally, Damn it, pay attention to your steering, get your guest off the bridge deck if he is distracting you." I saw a tear run down her cheek. I felt bad and beckoned her over to me. I said, "I'm sorry, let me have the control. I want to see how much trouble it is to do both things. I tried several more turns and while I could do the turns alone, it was tricky, I didn't like releasing the steering wheel to use the remote. Jeb was standing behind me so I let him steer. I handed the remote back to Sally. She was perfect the rest of the time. I quietly told Jeb what I wanted to do and he nodded. I went down the front ladder and went to the bow. I opened the hatch there and checked as the bow thruster was used. There was no sign of leakage. The bilge was bone dry. I continued the inspection of the little ship.

When we reached the end of navigable part of the river Jeb slowed us and Sally used the thrusters to turn the vessel around. Jeb held us in neutral for a moment while WILLY came along side and I jumped aboard. I watched as the PRINCESS moved away a little, then the paddlewheel thrashed and a large wash of foam and spray boiled out from behind her.

She was an impressive sight as she negotiated the tight turns in the narrow river. She really looked huge. There were five photographers board the WILLY. They asked if I could get the PRRINCESS could make a little more smoke. I called on my radio and told the engineer to increase the oil flow to the burners.

"But, Sir, They are perfect now. We have complete combustion. Almost no smoke."

"Yes, you are right. The photographers are requesting you make a little smoke. Just enough to see, if you please, Engineer."

The smoke from the stack looked about as thick as that from the wood burning WILLY. It was perfect; a nice visible stream of gray smoke. I knew it would require the cleaning of the boiler, flues, and the stack sooner but that didn't matter. I told the engineer to let me know before he cleaned the stack.

About a half an hour later he called and said he was ready to clean out. I told the photo guys to be ready. A huge cloud of black smoke erupted from the PRINCESS and trailed behind her. The photographers loved it. I got on the radio and told the PRINCESS we would catch up soon. I had the WILLY drop me off at the home landing. As I walked up the slope to the boatyard I heard Jeb call me several times. I didn't answer. Next he called WILLY and asked if I were listening to my radio. They answered that they didn't know because I was no longer aboard. I heard Sally ask were I was and they told her I had disembarked at the Thompson Landing.

I heard my cell phone start ringing, after a short debate with myself I answered it. It was Sally. "Why did you leave me like that?"

"Listen girl, I am in no mood to play stupid games with you. If you have something to say, say it. If not we'll talk when we see each other again."

"Why are you angry with me? I haven't done anything wrong."

"Let's just say I don't like unpleasant surprises in my personal life. You could even say I hate it. Surprises have ended more than one personal relationship for me. If you have done nothing wrong you haven't a thing to worry about. We will sort thing out when you are ready to talk. I prefer to do it face to face. I really hate this."

"OH! Baby, I hate it too, I love you with all my heart, and I belong exclusively to you, forever. I will never in any way break the vows I made before you and God. Never, I will die first."

"Then finish the test runs and I'll be here in our home waiting for you. I want you to know I do love you too and I sincerely hope I am just being a silly fool."

"I think everything will be just fine when we can talk. I have thought about it and I think I know what is bothering you and it is entirely my fault. I love you Rich, always assume that to be true, and then work from there. OK?"

"I'll try that! Hurry home."

I thought about what was bothering me.

The young guy, she obviously knew him from somewhere.

She didn't introduce him to me at the dance.

Why not?

She obviously had invited him to go on the maiden voyage and didn't mention that to me.

Did she just forget both times?

She still didn't introduce me in the pilothouse.

Did she forget again?

Was she trying to piss me off?

Why?

The only thing that sense to me was that she didn't want me to meet him.

Why?

If she is still true to me and knew him from before and doesn't want to introduce me there has to be a reason.

Ah! She knows I will meet him anyway, and that I will find out something she thinks will anger or hurt me.

If I read her right I think she is more worried about hurting me than anything else.

I remember talking about meeting old lovers; both of us agreed it was not the best idea. Had to be awkward at best.

I got out the fixings for some drinks and put ice in the silver ice bucket I mixed myself a Spiced Rum and water and had a sip. I heard cars in the drive. I started toward thee door when it flew open and Sally rushed to me and hugged and kissed me. "Are you still angry with me?"

"Should I be?"

"Not yet, you don't know anything yet."

I nodded at her friend, "Sally, I listened to what you said about your love for me and started from there." I held out my hand and he had a nice firm grip. "I'm Rich Murphy, Sally's new husband, she doesn't have me broken in yet, and I'm still a bit rough around the edges."

Sally said, "Rich, Dear, this is Tom Bernhard, Junior, Tommy's son."

"I grinned at him, "I see the resemblance now, I am very fond of your dad. Let me finish telling my sweet wife what I figured out by assuming she loved me. I thing she didn't want to introduce us because the two of you are old lovers and she was afraid I would be hurt or upset. How am I doing?"

Sally stared at me with her mouth open. "How--? What" Who told you?"

"Honey, it is the only thing that made sense if you love me."

Tom said, "Rich I hadn't seen Sally in seven or eight years until last night. I loved her dearly at one time, I asked her to marry me. She turned me down. It broke my heart. Now I see it as a blessing, I have a lovely wife I love and two kids I adore. I still have feelings for her though and I am thrilled to see her so happy."

I looked at Sally; she had a tear in her eye. "Baby I sat here and thought about things before you got here. I realized I was worse than you were. I hid something that happened at the club last night from you. I told you a fib. I didn't want you hurt or upset. Please forgive me."

"Will I ever find out if you don't tell me?"

"I don't think so."

"So why tell me?"

"I think you know. If you hide something it can do the very thing you are trying to prevent, and even make it worse."

"Rich, I really do love you. Damn you make me so proud to be your wife. Now tell me before I scream!"

"Do you remember the guy I told you got sick when you were coming back from dancing with Tom?"

"Yes I do."

"He didn't get sick, he made a remark and I decked him."

"What did he say?"

"What purpose would it serve for Rich to tell you that Sally? He stood up for his woman, that's all that counts."

"I would still like to know."

"Sally he said something I thought was uncalled for and insulted both of us. I told four of the waiters what he had said and I was afraid they were going to kill him. The headwaiter told me they told him how they all felt about you and explained to him what sort of person you are. He said he was mistaken and should never have said what he did. He is up for membership in the club. Tom's Dad called me this morning and I suggested he might be given a provisional membership." Sally pulled my face down and kissed me again.

I asked Tom if he needed to call home or anything. He said no, he said he had talked to his wife on the way to the house. I asked if he and his family were coming on the short cruise tomorrow?

He said his children were two small to enjoy it, but that his wife was looking forward to it.

"Does she know about Sally?"

"She knows everything about Sally and wants to meet her. She was tickled I danced with Sally last night. The baby was cranky last night and Mom wanted to stay home so just Dad and I went to the club last night. Doris, my wife, has heard Mom and Dad talk about how wonderful Sally is for years. It has just never worked out for them to meet. I have a feeling that Sally being married now may have had something to do with it working now."

I looked at the two of them. "I have a million questions I want to ask both of you, but I don't really want to hear the answers. Does that make sense?"

Sally looked at me, "I'll tell you anything you want to know. I don't want to ever meet one of your old girl friends. I would be so damned jealous I couldn't stand it."

"Hey! What happened before we knew each other existed is no issue in all respects as far as I am concerned. Now if I catch you hiding him behind my back again it could be a hazardous experience. My sense of humor and good will are strained enough."

"Rich, you are a stronger man than I am. I would have been furious."

"What makes you think I am any different?"

"Oh shit!" said Tom.

Sally buried her face in my shoulder and cried, She looked up and touched my cheek and cried harder.

Tom saluted me and turned and left. I held my wife tightly in my arms. She sniffled and jerked a bit. "I didn't mean to hurt you. You are my true love. I feel so bad. I was afraid you wouldn't understand, and that was my big mistake. You are the most understanding person I know or have ever known and I didn't believe in you. I was just so excited to see Tom, I wanted to drag him to meet you, and then I thought, Shit, what will I say, anything but the truth would be wrong, the truth would hurt you. What could I do? I chose wrong. I was scared. All that is no excuse, I did wrong. Please forgive me."

"Well, you were a bad, bad girl. I think a barehanded spanking is in order. Or, for a serious infraction like this, a belt might be in order. Yes, A belt with your little panties down sounds about right."

She looked up at me. "Really?"

"Well I don't know about the belt, I think my hand will do. Or maybe my lips or my tongue would inflict sufficient pain."

"OH! I never knew you were so cruel and mean. Isn't there some way I can make it up to you? I'll do anything to please you."

"Let me think about that for a while, I can't imagine what you could possibly do to appease me."

"Why do you have your hand in my panties playing with my little wet pussy then?"

I pulled my hand out and picked her up and put her over my shoulder and carried her to our bed. I told her to kneel on the bed and take her punishment. She climbed on the bed. I yanked her jeans and little thong panties down to her knees. I buried my face in her bottom. She squealed, "Oh! No, not that."

"Yes bad girl, you smell real yuckie down there, I had better clean that up with my tongue before I punish you."

"Yes, Sir, I think that would be the proper thing to do to really make me suffer."

I ran my wet tongue down over her little puckered hole as I held her cheeks widely spread. I went up and down and managed to get about an inch of my tongue inside her rectum. She moaned softly. She was in terror I guess. As I licked all around there she became louder and louder.

My saliva was running down into her pussy. I spread some of the slippery stuff around and ran three fingers into her vagina. She twisted around and looked at me. "Can we take our clothes off and really get my punishment going."

"I think that would be a good way to make you sorry you were so bad. When you are nude you may get back on your knees back with your legs spread. I'll take your internal temperature with the probe in my mouth."

"Oh, that is so cruel, the old tongue on the clit torture?"

"I am afraid you must be taught a lesson, bad girl."

"Teach me big Daddy, teach me!" I let a large mouthful of my spit lubricate two of my fingers and pressed them slowly and cautiously in her asshole. I felt her relax and I was in as far as I could go. I dribbled some more spit around my fingers and slipped a third one into her.

She moaned, "Mmmmmm, that feels so good." I spread and gently twisted my fingers and spread them open as wide as I could.

I eased my cock into her pussy and slowly moved in and out. I quickly pulled out and shoved my cock to her little puckered hole. I worked a couple of inches into her. I spit some more then eased into her some more. Soon I was fully embedded in her ass. I started slowly stroking in and out.

She lowered her face and shoulders to the bed and raised her little ass higher. That seemed to give me a better angle and it felt as if I was in deeper than before. I loved it. She was so tight and warm, I could feel her tighten the little circle of sphincter muscles, as I pulled outward and then relax them as I thrust into her.

I wanted to increase my speed but I knew about three fast strokes would finish me off. I asked if she were all right with what I was doing. She said it was wonderful "I never knew it was this good, this is heavenly. I love to feel you fill my whole body with yours, then pull it slowly out until I feel empty and wanting you to fill me again. Do you think another hour will be enough punishment for a while?"

"You are dreaming girl, you feel so delightful I'll be lucky to last one minute more, have you cum yet/"

"Only constantly for the last five minutes. I am having a monster one, RIGHT nowwwww. GOD THAT IS GOOD! Oh my God. I may never walk again but it was worth it. Yes, YES I feel you cumming in my ass, oh! So slippery and nice, I love how that feels. Don't stop."

I felt myself go flaccid and pulled out. I pressed her gently down on the bed and said, "Don't move Darling, I'll be right back. I hurried in the bathroom and washed my cock quickly. I took a hand towel and turned the shower on hot and ran to the bed. "Here girl. Put this between your legs so you don't dribble as you walk. I'll wash you in the shower. I managed to get her nice and clean with out getting her hair wet.

We dried ourselves and we hung our towels up and she stood in front of me, nude, and reached for my face and pulled me down for a very sweet kiss. She pulled away and tears coursed down her cheeks. "I have been scared to death ever since last night. I was afraid you might feel upset with me. I was so afraid something bad would happen. I think I cried all afternoon after you left. Poor Tom had to contend with that. She kissed me again. I took her hand and led her to bed. We cuddled for a while and she ran her little hand down over my belly then up and around my chest.

"Hold it right there girl. You are getting me excited and I haven't had anything to eat since breakfast. Do you want us to fix something here; go to the Yacht for dinner or go out to dinner?"

She smiled her sweet innocent little girl smile at me and said, "I have another idea, and we can eat later."

I grabbed her and kissed her passionately. This time she pushed me away. "Wow, I was just teasing but you are serious. We better eat first. Lets fix some hotdogs and open a can of pork and beans to go with them. OK?" I nodded and took her hand and led her to the kitchen.

"We are going to cook and eat naked?"

"Why not, look at all the time it will save when we are through."

I opened a package of hotdogs and put four on a cutting board. I cut four slits just through the skin on opposite sides then split them lengthwise. I flattened them out and put them in a pan with some butter. Sally opened her beans and put them in a bowl. She did a little doctoring on them; she wouldn't let me see what she was doing. I grilled the dogs and put them aside while I grilled the buns. I assembled them on the plates. I chopped a small onion, and put out mustard, relishes and catsup.

We ate at the little kitchen table. Her beans were excellent. I think she added some brown sugar and a little mustard but I'm not sure. I liked them. She liked my hotdogs too. We cleaned up and went back to bed. Lovely evening.

The next morning we were at the PRINCESS early. She looked great, 'ship shape and seaman like' as they used to say. The boiler was slowly heating up. She was producing just enough steam to heat the hot water for the galley. The fuel and fresh water tanks were full and she set right above her waterline. She was drawing only sixteen inches of water. She would float in a damp hanky. We figured we would have about sixty guests aboard plus eighteen crew. She would draw about eighteen inches then.

The caterers were on time. Everything was onboard in short order. Sally and I inspected the crew in their new uniforms. Hey looked good. They laughed at each other. The uniforms were period clothes from about 1895. No two were the same. Only the Captain had a real uniform. The Stewards wore white cotton outfits. The deck crew was in tattered looking nondescript clothing and hats. The officers wore jackets, shirts and ties. The man dressed as the captain was really just a greeter.

The guests started arriving. They were directed to parking spaces and several golf carts brought them to the dock. My Dad and Uncle Ike were proud as punch with two very pretty ladies on their arms. Sally made a fuss over the ladies and kissed the two smiling men.

The Advertising people and planners from my Company were on time. Tommy Bernhard, his wife and Tom, Jr. and his wife arrived. Sally greeted all of them. Elsa, Tommy's wife pulled Sally to the pretty girl standing next to Tom, Jr. She was introduced to us as Tom's wife Doris. Sally and Doris stood looking at each other, suddenly Sally screamed, "Doris Patterson!" The girl stared and yelled, "Sally Thompson! They hugged each other while Tom and I looked at each other.

Sally grinned, "We went to High School together. We were good friends." Doris pulled Sally off to one side saying, "We have to talk." Tom and I talked. He wanted to take a good look at the steam engine. He was an old steam engine buff. Tom and I walked down and looked her over carefully. He said, "Who installed her for you? He did a good job." I told him I had done it with help and direction from an expert. Professor Don Mitchell. Tom said, "I know of him, is her still here?"

"Yes, he should be aboard today."

"Wow! This is an old Taylor and Almy Water Tube Boiler, They were one of the first modern style boilers. She probably has about a 115 degree working pressure, right?"

"That's right." We walked back and looked at the engine.

"Hey! OH! What a beautiful Bailey Brothers double piston engine. About a forty horsepower beast! Tremendous torque but not much speed. A really fine looking example, she looks like new. I love the way she looks, all black and shining steel with gold trim and scrollwork. Did you do that too?"

"I cheated, I used decals. It does look nice though."

" I envy you being to mess with this engine every day."

"Tom, I never see it unless there is a problem. Are you looking for a job?"

"Not really, I just resigned my Navy commission. I was a Commander and was captain of a destroyer on my last trip to the Persian Gulf. Doris told me I had to choose between her and the kids or the Navy. But I don't need a job. I have plenty of money."

"Well how about helping us out, Sally and I are talking about building a couple more boats and perhaps opening a theme park with a history of this area and its boats and life style. It won't really be for the money but for the fun of doing it. We all need to talk together."

"Now you have my attention. Lets get together and hash it out."

"We need to find the girls. We should be getting under way." We ran up the ladders to the pilothouse and found them there.