Steamboat Willy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally said, "Here they are! We were wondering if you guys had jumped ship."

"Well is everything ready to get under way?"

Sally said, "Yes dear. Everyone has reported ready in all respects."

I looked at Tom, "Well then get us under way Skipper." He grinned and walked out to the starboard side of the little ship and looked fore and aft. He yelled, "Cast off fore and aft. He moved to the wheel and grabbed the thruster joysticks and moved them both to port. The PRINCESS moved slowly sideways through the water. He checked the distance to the dock and moved the aft thruster to the starboard. The bow was moving to the left and the stern was moving to the right.

When we were pointed in the opposite direction he centered both joysticks. He yanked on the bell rope and we faintly heard the bell in the engine compartment ring once. The paddle wheel started the first of many turns for that day. Tom yanked on the horn line and blasted out four toots. He looked at me. I said, "North."

When we got to the channel he turned left. I picked up the thruster remote. I helped a hair with the turn. On the next turn he needed a lot of help. I stepped to him and told him to always cheat to the upstream side of the turn. He handled the next turn better. He grinned at me, "You are right, makes a big difference." I saw Jeb, dressed as a Negro pilot, standing behind us. I smiled at him. I called him over and told Tom that Jeb would steer for him if he desired. Tom smiled and stepped aside. I handed Tom the remote and walked to the two ladies. I lifted Sally's hand to my lips. And mouthed, "I love you."

Doris smiled, "I saw that, you never had to hide how you feel about each other from Tom or I. Tom is still too 'Navy' to do that yet, but he is learning. It is ingrained in his brain that PDAs are a No-No."

Sally looked puzzled, "What's a PDA?"

"A PDA is a 'Public Demonstration of Affection.' Taboo for officers, not dignified you see." Laughed Doris. She looked seriously at Sally and I, "I love to see how you and Rich hold hands or touch when ever you are close." Tom had walked up behind Doris; he leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "I'm learning." He turned back to helping in the turns. Doris watched him go with a smile in her adoring eyes. I took Doris's hand and pulled her gently and put her little hand on Tom's arm. I patted her hand and they looked at me. "Sally and I need to go mix and talk to our other guests. Will you guys be OK?" They nodded yes.

We walked aft and went down the stairs over the paddle- wheel. When we reached the first cabin deck I pulled Sally out a door to the stern observation deck. We watched the wake as it boiled out behind us. I pulled her into one of the two deluxe cabins adjoining the Stern Observation deck. I shut the door and pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Her arms went around my neck. She looked at the neatly made bed. "Shit, we just can't, maybe later we can christen her." I pouted and only got another kiss for my trouble.

We made our way forward to the Salon and Bow observation deck. The caterers were setting up a buffet in the salon. It looked very attractive. The dumbwaiter between the galley and the salon was getting a workout. We were getting to the straight part of the river. Uncle Ike was explaining some part of the boat to his companion, Patsy. I told Patsy that Uncle Ike had almost built the boat single handedly and that Dad had only helped a little. She grinned and pulled me aside, "I know better than that, but thank you for doing that any way. Your uncle is a very fine man and doesn't need any help. I think the world of him. Now you, you married the sweetest girl in the world, don't you dare hurt her or sis and I will hunt you down. I swear it!"

"Ma'am, I promise that will never happen." I kissed her cheek. Sally walked over and said, "Miz Patsy are you trying to steal my man?"

"Danged right I am sweetie, he's a real stud." She turned and walked away. We both watched her walk away with our jaws hanging down. We looked at each other and giggled. I looked up and saw my father watching us. He said something to Miss Peggy and came over to us. "You two aren't funnin' about Miz Patsy are you? She and her sister are very special people."

"Dad we couldn't agree with you more, they are super special. Miz Patsy just threatened me with dire consequences if I ever hurt Sally. I guess You, Uncle Ike, and Miz Peggy would help her too!"

"Won't happen, I know that. But be careful, everyone who knows her would be after your ass if you hurt Sally."

"What if she hurts me?"

"Then you probably deserve it."

"WHAT?" He smiled and walked back to Miz Peggy.

Sally finished talking with a couple I didn't know and came over and held my arm. We walked out on the open observation deck and talked to other people. This time Sally never let go of my arm. Everyone we talked to loved the PRINCESS and thought brunch trips would be a big hit. I kissed Sally and told her I needed to go check on Tom and Doris.

Tom smiled as I stepped in beside him. He and Doris were relaxing in two chairs while Jeb steered. I told them to go on down and get brunch. Another black deck hand was there and Jeb told me he didn't need any more help. I took him at his word and returned to find Sally sitting at a table with Tom and Doris. Sally had fixed a plate for me and I thanked her for thinking of me. The food was good but not what I had hoped for. I asked the others for their opinions about the food. They were happy with it. "But not really impressed?" I asked. They all agreed. I told Sally I thought we could do better. We would need to start our own commissary and hire a chief before we started making paid trips. The way the Salon was arraigned out we could seat 44 people for a serving.

Since the maximum number of passengers was 80, two servings would be adequate. On the original boats the cooks served Florida country cooking. Venison, ham, chicken, beef roast, turkey, pork, and mullet. The boat would stop at landings along the way. Hunters and farmers would signal the approaching boats. The boats would stop and buy wild turkey, venison or quail, chickens and eggs.

I envisioned something similar with a limited choice of entrées. Most meals would be precooked ashore and heated and served on board ship. We would need a full kitchen ashore in addition to the commissary. We would need to research if the cooked items should be plated on the boat or on shore. We would need to get help there from some food service experts.

I looked at Sally, Doris and Tom and said, "This boat building business has sure gotten complicated. All I know how to do is swing an ax."

"Bull," said my wife, "You don't get to be a zillionaire just using an ax. We know better than that, you will find the best people and put them to work for us."

"You mean I won't have to cook too!"

"No, you don't have to cook, dish washing, yes!"

"Damn! I just knew you would match my abilities to my job."

"Sweetie, you know better than that, I just can't let you be a gigolo. I need you all to my self."

Doris laughed, "Wow! Now there is a testimonial if I ever heard one."

Tom smiled, "I don't know about that, it could mean he can only handle her, nothing left for anyone else."

Sally said, "Hey! Be nice."

I looked at each of them, "Well, I don't recall having any complaints, the most I ever did in one night was eight."

Tom and Doris looked at each other. Sally stared at me. "What? You screwed eight women in one night? That must have been last week that night we only made love three times."

"No dear, it was long before I ever met you."

"Tell us all about it."

"No, whatever we did before we met is irrelevant to today. Today you satisfy me completely."

Tom said, "Do you believe him Sally?"

"Absolutly, he will not lie. He just can't do it."

I looked at my love, "Now that we have discussed my aberrant sexual behavior would someone else like to volunteer to be dissected?"

Tom asked if he could ask a couple more questions of me. I said he could.

"Were you and all the ladies in one room during this event?"

"Yes."

"Were there other people present?"

"Yes."

"Japan?"

"Yes."

"Were you a Marine?"

"Yes."

"Did you win a large amount of money doing this?"

"Yes."

"I have heard the story a dozen times. Damn! Rich you are a legend in your own time."

Sally looked at me, "I have to hear about this. You won't tell me will you?"

"I don't want to."

"Can we get Tom to tell us?"

"I guess so."

"Well I heard it went like this. Rich was a young Marine Officer stationed in Japan. There was a Dance Parlor in Tokyo that offered to pay any man that got up on the stage and screwed a record number of women in one hour a prize. The record at that time was five I believe. The winner got 360,000 Yen for each woman by tying the record, 720,000 Yen for one over the record and it kept doubling for each additional woman. Oh! The exchange rate was 360 Yen to the dollar. The kicker was that the contestant had to ejaculate on the woman's ass and then be washed off before entering the next gal. He had to make at least twenty strokes in each woman. I was told the young Marine had to get a blowjob to get it up for number eight and nine but that after the twenty strokes in number nine he had no visible ejaculate. Is that about right?"

"Yes."

"Rich. How much did you win in dollars?"

"$19,000.00. Now Sally, do I get to ask you questions?"

"Hell no." She covered her mouth with both hands and giggled. "I knew you were a stud, but a record breaker, WOW! I'll test you tonight."

"Good luck, I was only twenty one years old and had just completed an Oriental Sex School."

Tom laughed, "I guess you guys know everyone called him "Rooster" for years."

Doris, said "Why Rooster?"

"Because the Rooster services ten to dozen hens every day."

"Why aren't you good for that many now?" Asked my wife.

"The Rooster has fifty different hens, I only have you."

"Oh!"

"Variety is the spice of life."

"If I dress up as a school girl, a slut, a cheerleader, a nurse, a French maid and a lady would you do all of us?"

"I will damned sure try."

"Hush, you guys," said Doris; "you are making this plain old housewife horny."

"I want to know what else you learned in that sex school? My dear husband."

"I think you have picked on me enough for one day."

"You know you are going to nave to tell me don't you?"

"We'll see!"