Steamboat Willy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris smiled sweetly at me and stepped into my arms. It was a very sweet and gentle kiss. Her little tongue played sexily with mine. She rubbed her hips against my growing erection. My hands roamed over her back and cupped her ass. I glanced over and saw Sally watching me as she kissed Tom. I winked at her and stepped back. Sally stepped away from Tom too. I brushed my lips across Dori's nose and said, "Thank you Dear, it was delicious." I pulled Sally away from Tom and kissed her thoroughly. She pulled back and grinned, "Wow, Dori, you got him all hot for me. I liked that"

Doris said, "Me too!"

I said, "Just a second, I have a call." I answered my ship's communicator and it was the second officer, He told me that the captain said there were some good-looking week lines in sight if we wanted to try for dolphin. I looked at my friends and told them what was happening, Sally rushed for the door and we all followed. I told the mate we were on our way. I grinned at Tom and Dori, "Sally would rather fish than make love." They laughed. When we got to the stern Sally was letting a line out to troll. One of the crew fixed Doris and Tom with rigs and I helped get Dori situated and her line out.

"Look." I screamed as dolphin cut through the surface of the clear deep blue water. It smashed into Doris's bait and the line started screaming off the reel. I reached around her and helped her get the idea of how to fight him. When the fish jumped out of the water and flopped around in mid- air she squealed with joy. She was reeling like crazy and showed her that she wasn't gaining any line. When the fish stopped pulling out line I showed her how to pump and reel.

She took over and was working him in bit by bit. Then he weakened and she reeled him close to the boat. "Hold him right there. There are usually others with him."

Sally screamed and I looked and she was grinning as she fought a fish. Tom was hooked up too. I had Doris reel her fish in and one of the crew gaffed it and swung the fish aboard. It flopped wildly about the deck spraying every thing with drops of blood. The colors of the fish were beautiful and I showed Doris how it changed colors as it slowly expired.

Sally and Tom got theirs in about the same time. The school was still with them and I baited Dori's hook and threw the bait in amongst the school and handed the rod to her. She yipped and hung on as a dolphin tail walked across the surface. She giggled and laughed. I ran and helped Sally get her bait back in the water. She got a strike right away. Tom was back in action too. Things were fast and furious for a while and then we lost the school.

We pulled the baits back in and looked at the fish in the fish box. There were eleven nice dolphins there. I looked at the angling team and asked if they wanted to fish some more. Every one of them shook their head, no. I called the captain and told him we had enough for now and that he did great, finding the fish for us, and giving us a good time. We headed for the lounge. I sat in a chair and Sally sat in my lap and kissed me. She said Peeuw! Your hands smell of fish. She let me get up and went to the head and washed up well.

When I returned Sally was in Tom's lap and Dori was nowhere to be seen. Sally started to get up. I held my hand up, "Stay where you are." I blew them a kiss and went in our cabin and took off my clothes, pulled the blinds and climbed in bed for a nap. I was half asleep when a warm nude body slipped in bed with me and cuddled against my back. I was sound asleep when I heard a tapping on the door and it opened. I looked up and there was Sally looking at me. She was still dressed. I looked next to me and there was a nude Doris. She giggled, "Well Sally, there was no more room in Tom's lap and you guys were smooching so much you didn't see or miss me. Rich looked comfy and I joined him. Sorry!" She put her head back down and snuggled against me.

Sally said, "No sex now. It's not time yet." Dori said, "We won't do any more than what you and Tom were doing. OK?" Sally slammed the door.

"Oh Oh Sally is pissed."

"No she isn't, she is laughing by now. You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. I wouldn't break the rules either. Do you want to get dressed and sneak out the other door and look in the window as see want they are up to?" I pulled her to me and kissed her for a long time. My hands rubbed gently over her whole little body. She squirmed and moved away. "Rich, you have me so damned hot I want what we can't do yet." I slapped her cute little ass, "Get dressed then girl and we will se what we see."

When Dori was dressed I just led her to the door to the salon I opened the door and walked on in. Sally and Tom sat on opposite sides of the table sipping drinks. I walked to Sally and kissed her. I noticed her eyes looked a little puffy. I lifted her to her feet and I pulled her in my arms and held her tight. "What is wrong Babe, have you been crying?"

"Yes, a little."

"Why were you crying?'

"Both of us were. I guess I started it. I thought about you in the other room in bed nude with Dori and I got terribly jealous. That was MY place; I wanted to be there. I wanted to be with you. The more I thought about it the worse I cried. Tom asked me what was wrong and I told him. He said he knew exactly how I felt."

I looked at Doris. She looked at me. I said, "Doris and I napped for most of the time. After Sally woke us up we kissed a lot, and we cuddled and necked. Neither of us penetrated the other in any way except with our tongues in the other person's mouth. That is the truth. We were both hotter than firecrackers but we obeyed the rules and stopped. If the two of you can say the same there is no harm done. Right?"

Sally smiled and said, "No harm done then."

"Let's all go change and get ready for dinner. We will meet in the main salon for Cocktails at six thirty, dinner at seven thirty. Dress tonight, because we are underway, will be informal, Shirts and jeans or shorts for the guys, ladies you can figure from there."

Sally leaned to Doris, "Shorts and tops?" Doris nodded.

Dinner was excellent and the company was wonderful. The children and Maria, the Nanny, ate with us. It is never too early to start training them by example.

After dinner we watched a pay per view on satellite TV. It was pretty good. I noticed every one getting a bit nervous and antsy. I suggested we all go to our cabins and change into nightclothes and meet in our private salon in thirty minutes.

I took a shower and shaved then turned the shower over to Sally. I slipped on sleep pants and a short terry robe and didn't look at Sally at all. I went in the salon and ordered two shakers of frozen Crème de Menthe. When the drinks arrived I put them in the freezer. I put the frosted glasses in there too. A few minutes later Tom walked in wearing a long terry robe, we eyed each other cautiously. Doris entered next. She wore a very attractive Baby Doll outfit that was hot, but not too hot. Sally arrived last; she was wearing a little baby doll outfit that was cute as hell on her. Her hair was in a ponytail. I got up and put a 'do not disturb' sign on the door and locked it. I checked that the drapes were drawn.

I said, "I will tell you guys what I would like to see." Everyone wanted to know what I wanted.

"I would like Sally and Doris to make out together. If you feel uncomfortable in front of Tom and I, it would be fine with me if the two of you went into our room and closed the door for a while first. Dori said, "That is not what I expected. What do you think Sally?"

"He surprised me too, I thought he would want to go with the sex with the spouse first routine."

I said that I thought that in this case we could dispense with that by unanimous agreement. Each of us nodded in agreement. I had moved the table to one side and placed cloth covered exercise mats on the floor. I pointed to the center of the mats and looked at the two girls. Sally looked at Tom and then at me, "Will you two entertain us next."

"Sally, I hate to be a party pooper but I am just not ready for that yet. You don't have to do this if you feel it is not fair, or any reason, or just because. OK?"

Dori looked around then at Sally, "I am very attracted to Sally, we experimented some as girls and I loved it. I loved playing with the guys too. If Sally agrees I would just like to kiss and neck with her for a while and see how it feels. You guys can do the same thing if you want." Dori giggled. Sally stepped to the mat and they kissed softly. Sally untied the little bow holding Doris's top closed. She slipped it over Dori's shoulders and threw it aside. Dori responded by removing Sally's top. They sank to their knees and Sally pressed Dori down onto her back.

They kissed and caressed each other through the thin cloth. Then Dori's hand slipped up in under Sally's chest and cupped her breast. Sally threw her head back and moaned low in her throat. She shook her head, her ponytail flying from side to side. Then she kissed Dori again and kissed down her neck to her chest. Sally pulled Dori's top free from her body and continued kissing to the girl's breasts. She held the breast with one hand and moved her mouth to slurp in the small turgid nipple. Dori jerked and her eyes opened wide.

"Wait, Stop!" Said Doris. Sally jerked back startled.

"What happened, are you OK, Sweetie? Did I hurt you?"

"No, Hell no, it felt too damned good. I had an orgasm. I liked it too damned much and it scared me. I didn't know what to think or what I was feeling."

Sally pulled Doris to her and held her in her arms and petted her head, "Poor baby. I went too fast because it felt so damned good to me too! I loved what you did to me and I was on the edge of cuming too. Maybe we better let the boys play for a while, look they both are playing with themselves."

I said, "Sorry, you guys are so damned hot I couldn't help it."

Sally turned to me and softly said, "Please hold me." I moved to a chair and Sally sat sideways on my lap. I held her and kissed her. I glanced over and saw Doris in Tom's lap. I thought things over for a while. I said, "Excuse me guys, I want to ask Tom something." They sat up and looked at me. "Tom are you ready to watch me slip my hard thick cock in Dori's little pussy?"

"No, not really, I don't want that. I can't do that."

"Great, because I won't let you do that to Sally. OK?"

I laughed, "I sure feel better now, I guess I only want sex with my Sally. Now what are we going to do about the girls now that we have chickened out. Will they go out looking for other guys to satisfy them?"

"NO We WON"T. We talked a while ago; we weren't going to let it happen either. Maybe we might be ready in ten or fifteen years, and if so we all know the rules if we want to activate them again, none of us are ready for it now."

Sally picked up her top and handed Dori hers. I said, "Damn you girls are hot, do you think I could just neck with Dori for four or five hours?"

Sally said "I don't think so, you wouldn't last half an hour before she had you too hot to stop."

"Maybe, but I'll bet you can do it in five minutes."

Tom laughed, "Dori could have Rich totally wiped out in five minutes."

Sally said "I think she could too, why do you think I don't want her to get her hands on him. He would never want me again."

Sally turned to me and placed her forehead against mine. We had to look up into each other's eyes. She quietly said, "Lover I don't really know how to really please you in every way yet. When we have done everything a million times perfectly we can have this conversation again. Until then let's just concentrate on each other."

I looked around, "Did I just hear someone yell 'Bed time'?"

Tom said, "Yep, Me."

Sally said, "I'll second that."

Dori said, "I'll third it."

"By unanimous proclamation this meeting is adjourned."

Sally lay in bed that night and talked about the afternoon and evening. I told her I was glad we had backed out. She kissed me and she said she was glad too. She said she thought that things had just gone too fast. She said she was very fond of both Doris and Tom but that she didn't want anyone else involved that intimately in our lives right now and probably never.

I said, "Sugar, I was trying to do what I thought would please you. Forgive me. Thank God we all came to our senses. I hope it was soon enough so that we can all remain close friends. I do love both of them, just not that way."

"I think we are all going to be fine. In a way it will relieve my mind, I was jealous of Dori and the way you looked at each other."

"I will not lie to you girl. I think Dori is one of the sweetest and sexiest girls I have ever known. I do love her, and I would do anything in the world for her. I like looking at her and admire her body and her brain. I know she loves you and so does Tom. I just don't have the burning unquenchable flame inside me that makes me want you 24/7. I don't have the overpowering need to be with her that I feel towards you. I don't have the deep desire to nurture and protect her that is embedded within me where you are concerned. She is not one with me, you are. You are my soul mate."

"I know that this is totally inadequate, but I feel exactly like that about you my love. I am unbelievably happy with you my husband but I do want something from you that I now find is missing in my life. I only recently found out how much I want that."

"Anything Sally, anything in my power."

"Your permission to go off the pill. I want your baby. I need your baby; I haven't been around small children for a very long time. Being with Dori and Tom's kids awakened my maternal instincts I guess. I didn't know they were so powerful. It is like I can think of nothing else. I know you aren't ready for that yet so I am begging you, please let me have your baby soon."

"Throw them overboard in the morning."

"What?"

"The damned pills."

"Now?"

"Yep! Toss 'em. You just made me very happy sweet girl, very happy. How long does it take before they loose their effect?"

"Who cares, we can just practice five or six times a day until we get it right."

"Maybe I should talk to Tom and see if he can help, I'm not sure I can hack five times a day."

"You don't get any help, this you have to do for your self."

"We can put a big cork in you and hold you upside down and shake you."

"Giggle, that sounds like fun. I never heard cock pronounced that way before, but as long as it's yours I don't care how you say it."

The rest of the week was delightful. Dori was ecstatic about Sally going off the pill. Tom said, "Yeah! She can't stand to see her friend walking around with out a care in the world, no squalling brats to be underfoot all the time for the next eighteen years, no diapers to change, she wants to get even."

Sally said, "Has she told you she wants to be pregnant with me? Dori is going off the pill with me."

Tom looked at his wife, "True?"

"No, but I like the idea. I like it a lot." Tom grinned and said, "Fine by me. I'll get to see this one born. I missed the last two. I love it when Dori is pregnant, especially months four through eight and a half. She is so beautiful and she is insatiable, she just stays horny."

I grinned, "That sounds like fun, I haven't heard of that fringe benefit before. "

"You have to watch them though, Doris gets so hot sometimes I am afraid she will grab the postman or some poor guy jogging down the street, and drag him in the house, they don't have to worry because they are already pregnant."

"Tom, you know better than that, no other man has ever screwed me since we were married. Not even when I was pregnant and you were at sea, I would never do that. Never." Tears ran from her cheeks. Tom hurried to her a hugged her and assured her that he was only teasing and knew she was true to him.

I said, "Hey Dori! Sally and I knew he was only teasing we believe you. You could never do that."

She sniffled and looked at us. "I have to confess, I did feel like doing that, but I did my vibrator instead."

Tom looked at her wide-eyed, "I never knew you have a vibrator."

"I had to do something when you were gone for 270 days at a time. Some of the wives cheated, some of them did each other, I did my vibrator and pretended it was you."

"I did my hand and thought of you Dori, I love you."

Sally laughed, "Will you guys please stop all this disgusting sex talk, you are making poor Rich blush."

Back in Florida a month later we had a meeting of my people from Miami and those of us at the boat yard. We met in town at a large hotel. We reserved rooms for everyone and also rented a large conference suite with a meeting room and a dozen offices completely equipped. We had passed on Tom's idea for hooking up with the attraction at Silver Springs. My staff had investigated it and had even met with their people and had very productive preliminary talks.

The people from the attraction were excited about the idea because they would essentially be getting another attraction with little outlay in money. The facilities we would need would be built by us, deeded to them and leased back to us for a dollar a year on a long-term deal.

The people from The Silver River Museum & Environmental Center might want the same thing to tie into the Frontier Village exhibit.

The State of Florida was in favor of our plan to restore the Ocklawaha River to late 1800s condition and maintain it that way at no cost to the State. The environmentalists loved the idea of a nonpolluting attraction and the restoration of the river. Talks and negotiation seemed to drag on.

Thirty-four people from the State and from the Silver Springs Attraction and the Silver River Museum & Environmental Center were invited on a short luncheon cruise aboard the PRINCESS escorted by a group from the newly formed Murphy & Thompson Steamboat Lines. The trip was a resounding success. Everyone loved the cruise and the PRINCESS. Everyone was excited and wanted us to get things going.

Meanwhile we were in negotiations with the State regarding the locks on the Cross Florida Barge Canal. We had briefly talked with one person there but were now trying to work out a contract where we would fund the upkeep and pay for the locks to be operated and to agree with a schedule we would need. The locks would be needed at least once or twice on the days we had trips going from Palatka to Silver Springs and back with the PRINCESS. WILLY would probably operate twice a day on short trips from Silver Springs.

While we were in one of the meetings my satellite phone vibrated and I excused myself to answer it. It was Marge in Miami; there was a crisis in Iraq she said required my attention. It seemed some insurgents were holding six or seven Murphy Construction Company men hostage. The Al-Quida would only negotiate with me. The Gulfstream V was getting ready to leave to pick me up. I told Marge to pack me a bag from what was in the apartment and have it sent to meet me. I hurried back to the meeting and told everyone I had an emergency and that I would have to leave. I pulled Sally aside and gave her a quick briefing on what was going down and told her make any decisions we needed made. I heard a helicopter outside. I kissed her, told her I loved her, and would call later, and ran out to find the chopper. We were climbing out on course when my sat. phone rang. It was Sally, she was crying. "Rich, don't do this to me. Please come back. I don't want you to go over there. I know how you are; you will charge in and try to rescue them all by yourself. Please, I was going to tell you tonight, you may be going to be a daddy, I am two days late."

"What! Are you sure?"

"No, I'm not sure. I'll stop by a store as soon as I can and get an IPT."