Steamboat Willy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is pre-op, he takes hormone shots and has had a few surgical procedures but he does not intend to have the big one. He loves his penis, it is big for his size. He weighs about 90 pounds and is maybe five one. I wish I looked as good as he does. I mean she does."

"Do you see him often?"

"No, my mother and I love him to pieces but Dad won't accept the way he is. So he stays away from us mostly. She calls about once a month. I wish I could spend more time with him. He is five years younger than I am. He was a small rather effeminate boy when I left home. I always thought he was very sweet and understanding. Very intelligent too."

Rich said, "I will find him for you if you want, right Sally?"

"Yes, Dori talks to me all the time about him. Let's do it. When can I go home? I am home sick already."

Rich smiled at me. "In the morning, Dearest. I will stay with you tonight. Dori needs to be with her kids tonight."

I said, "No, you go home with Dori and sleep with her tonight. Then I won't worry about you all night and I can rest. I know they will give me something to make me sleep. I'll see you in the morning. I love both of you guys. I want kisses before you go." They left in a little while and I thought I heard the helicopter before I fell asleep. I was happy Rich wouldn't be alone.

Thing got back to normal after I got home. We worked on the boats and Rich fussed at me constantly to take things easy. He insisted we were not in a rush. Everyone babied me. I couldn't do a thing with out someone helping me. The whole gang pampered me. I loved it but needed to work to build back my strength.

About a month after I got home Rich grinned at Dori and I at dinner and said he had a surprise for us. We both got excited, we wanted to know the surprise. We cajoled, teased and begged him to tell us.

"Ok," he said, "I give up. We are going to have a guest for a while."

"Who?" we wanted to know. "Who is it? Who?"

He grinned, "Miss Georgie Patterson will arrive at the airport about ten tomorrow morning, she will be met by our helicopter and arrive here about ten forty five."

Dori jumped up, she looked at Rich and her beautiful face scrunched up as she started to cry. She ran to him and hugged him for all she was worth. She rained kisses on his face. Rich laughed and grinned at me. "Don't you have a brother I can find for you too?"

"No, but I am so happy for Dori I will hug and kiss you too."

Rich kissed Dori, "Move over little girl, your other sister wants to kiss me too."

The next morning Dori and I were so excited we couldn't eat breakfast. About twenty minutes to eleven we heard the chopper coming. We all ran out to meet it. When the rotor blades stopped Moondog let the steps down and held his hand to a tiny girl to help her down. The girl saw Dori and ran to her. She was adorable and looked like she was a teenager. She wore jeans, sneakers and a little T-top. Her long hair was in a ponytail. They hugged and kissed and cried. Dori introduced her to Rich and then to me. She introduced the kids to 'Aunt Georgie'.

Georgie looked around and asked where Tom was. Dori looked at her, "Haven't you heard that we got a divorce six months ago?"

Georgie grinned, "Good he made me nervous when he was around me. I wondered about him." We showed her to Dori's house and left them to get reacquainted. Moondog and Targon carried her bags in for her. When the two men came out they walked over to us. "Miz Sally, That is sure one sweet and beautiful little baby girl. We both love her. Let us know if we can do anything. OK?"

After a while we heard the two of them giggling as they entered the house. Georgie walked to Rich and he stood up and looked down at her. She smiled, "Now I see why my sister loves you so. You are a handsome guy." She had changed to a pair of tiny boy cut shorts and a bikini top. She was hot looking. I could see absolutely no sign she was a male. I would never be able to think of her as anything but pure female. Every nuance of her appearance and her actions were female. She didn't even have an Adam's apple. Her breasts were perfect for her size. She and Dori were obviously sisters. They were very much alike. They sounded exactly alike when they talked. She looked at each of us, "You know about me don't you?" We all nodded. "Good," she said. I don't like secrets from my family or friends. I hope I am part of your family."

Rich said, "I know I speak for all our family when I welcome you as a new member of the Murphy clan. You are a delightful and beautiful young lady. We love your sister with all our hearts and know we will love you too."

Georgie walked to me and looked me up and down, "God, you are beautiful, Sally, I wish I could look that good."

"Oh! But you do look beautiful. I wish I could look as young as you do, Dear. You look like a teenager. Your face is flawless."

"Thank you, Sally, you make me feel better. I just want to look as good as you and my sister."

I held my arms out, "You can be our little sister, and Dori and I could use a little sister."

Georgie walked back to Rich and grinned up at him, "Do you have room for one more in your harem?"

"I don't think I have an opening right now, but if I need another, you would be on the top of my list." She looked up at him and a tear ran down her cheek. "Thank you, thank you so much." She took the handkerchief he handed her and dried her tears. She laughed, "Where did you find those two monsters you sent to get me?"

"Did they behave themselves?"

"Oh! They were perfect gentlemen. They are very sweet. They treated me like a Princess. They think the world of you and your 'two wives'."

"Oh! MY! I think they talk too much."

"Hey, Dori told me she loves you and is your mistress. I liked her being a second wife better."

Rich looked at all of us; "If there were a way she would be my wife now. Sally and I both love her with all our hearts. I pray to God I never have to choose between them, but I must say that no matter how much I love Dori, Sally is and always will be my soul mate. I would give my life for either of them in a heartbeat."

Georgie took Rich's hand, "You don't know how I envy both of them."

"Thank you, dear." Rich murmured. He reached out and took her by the elbows and lifted her effortlessly until her face was even with his. He kissed her gently of the tip of her nose. He put her down. She touched her nose. "I hate for people to touch my nose. I really hate it. You can do it anytime you want to."

Dori said, "Sis, are you flirting with my man?"

"Yep! Is it alright?"

"You will have to ask Sally."

I laughed, "You can flirt all you want, just don't steal him from us. We need him. Dori and I would die without him. There would be no reason to live."

Dori hugged me and looked at her sister, "That is the gospel truth. We need him. Let's show Georgie around the place. OK?" The four of us walked around the little compound. It was now all walled off from the surrounding properties. There was a special fenced playground for kids. It had a swing set, sand box and a wading pool. Out side the play area there were asphalt walks that circled everything then crossed back and forth. They were for walking and later on for trice and bike riding. We thought it was going to be a wonderful place to raise kids.

Rich and I were trying for another child now. I had to laugh at him. He was insisting I go to bed for the whole nine months when I was pregnant again. I promised I would be careful but that I wasn't going to spend anytime in bed if he wasn't in the bed with me. He was still thinking about that.

Work on the boats was going great even with me out of commission for a while. Even months later no man on the place would let me lift or carry anything. They all watched me like a hawk. The girls were just as bad round the house; they fussed every time I picked up the baby or Tommy3. I told them that was going too far.

The kids needed Aunt Sally's attention and loving. I needed to give it too. I loved them like they were my own children. I wished I had been around when they had been born, I couldn't remember being near a newborn child.

I loved to play with Hilda. She was so cute and she loved to be hugged and kissed. She was such a happy girl. She would giggle if I touched her little nose. I called it her giggle button.

Moondog and Targon were our bodyguards. When we girls went shopping they drove us in a stretched SUV that held eight passengers in comfort. They opened the doors for us and followed us through the Malls. They were very patient while we tried on things. Dori would hold a skimpy little pair of panties up and ask them how they thought they would look on her. Both of them would turn bright red. She would only do it once on a trip. We never teased them other than that. They had dove gray uniforms with caps and all. Any man that tried to approach us was told we were not to be disturbed.

Dori and I had a lot of fun buying clothes for Georgie. We each got matching Bikini swimsuits. Dori found some really cute Halter top low-rise Bikinis and we got identical suits. Georgie fell in love with a very sexy sheer merry widow corset and panty set. It was white and she got white hose to go with it.

Dori found some no-show low-rise thongs that were adorable. We each got Black, white and flesh toned sets. I liked a top I saw that resembled a corset, it was stretch material and had a square neck, and I also liked the sexy wide necked Tees. I got a couple of them. I got a couple of cute bra top dresses, one was a blue baby doll dress and the other was a square necked bra top dress in black.

Rich was waiting for us when we got home, Moondog and Targon carried in all our bags and packages. We all went to change and Rich insisted we model our purchases for him.

We talked together and giggled a bunch as we decided we would put on a show for Rich. We talked over what each of us would wear. We would put on an outfit or item of clothing and meet in my bedroom wearing terry robes over what we had on. I went first with a bra dress and strappy sandals. Rich's grin made my day.

Dori waltzed out in baby doll bra top dress that was cute and sexy as can be. Rich grinned at her too. Georgie wore a sexy little bikini with a sliding triangle top and a string bottom. She looked really hot. There was no way she was ever anything but a girl.

My next outfit was halter-top low-rise bikini in a blue print. Dori modeled a pair of fringed jean shorts topped a sexy wide necked Tee that showed a lot of cleavage. Georgie had on tunic tank top with Capri pants. For out last presentation I had on tiny lace Brazilian thong and a matching balconet bra. Dori came out in a little matching bra and panty set that was adorable on her. Rich was drooling over her. Georgie pranced out wearing a show stopper. She had on a sheer white Merrywiddow corset and panty set. She had on white hose held up by garter straps fastened to the tiny corset. She wore white very high heeled shoes. Damned if she wasn't absolutely beautiful. She turned slowly so we could see her whole outfit. Rich stared at her. She looked at Rich, "Do you like this?"

"Lord yes, you are something out of 'Playboy'. I can't believe you were ever anything but a stunning woman."

I chipped in and agreed with him. Dori said that if she hadn't known him all her life she wouldn't believe it either.

Rich smiled gently, "Sweetheart, may I ask you a very personal question?"

Georgie laughed, "I know, you want to know where I put it. Right?"

We all nodded.

"Would you like me to show you?"

We all nodded.

"Alright, no secrets! OK?" She slipped her thumbs in the waistband of her sheer little panties. She pulled them down and stepped out of them. She appeared to have a normal pussy. Her mound was clean-shaven. She smiled and spread her legs a little and reached between her legs and pulled her penis out. She reached down and got hold of her scrotum and gently pulled one ball after the other from where they were tucked up in her body. Her cock was huge on her little body. It was about as long as Rich, eight inches, as it became erect, but not as thick. I walked over and looked at it.

I said "Wow!" I can't believe that trick. I didn't know men could do that."

"I didn't know it either.," said Rich, "Doesn't it hurt?"

Georgie said, "It does hurt a little the first few times you do it. I do it all the time and I am used to it. It does feel very good to let him out for a while though."

Rich said, "I loved the show, but you guys have me very aroused. I think you all need to go put on old flour sacks now. No, I know all of you would be hot in that too. Just go put on some clothes and have mercy on an old man."

I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Dori grabbed him the second I let go. Then Georgie kissed him too. I had to turn my head so I wouldn't laugh at the expression on his face when she was through. He looked dazed. Georgie and Dori headed for their rooms to change. I kissed him again. He looked at me, "That is the first man I ever kissed. She felt like a girl."

"I know she does, I have kissed her too. I guess she IS a girl."

"Not with THAT cock she isn't." Rich snorted. "That thing looks like it is a foot long on her."

We had a nice dinner that night and we went to bed early. Rich and I were in bed talking when the door opened and Dori came in and crawled in bed with us. She smiled at us and said, "I knew there was no use trying to sleep in my room. I can't sleep without you guys. I need kisses from both of you before I can even think of going to sleep. I need to be able to touch each of you so I can sleep well."

We hugged and kissed each other. We were all tired and were soon asleep. Rich slept on his back with one of us cuddling each side.

Georgie wanted to borrow a car the next morning to go look up some friends she hadn't seen in years and she said she had some errands to take care of too. Dori told her to just call us so we wouldn't worry about her. Rich asked if she needed ay money. Dori said she had given Georgie some money and a credit card she could use. Dori and I told her we were all going to the club that night for dinner and dancing. She said she wouldn't want to miss that.

Dori and I started getting ready early, we laughed at each other. We knew we were trying to look as good as Georgie was going to look with out even trying. We bathed together and then we helped each other dress. We both looked damned good for old married ladies. We had a drink in the living room while Rich dressed. Georgie rushed in and ran to her room.

Rich walked out in a navy suit that I loved on him. I hurried to him and gently kissed his cheek so as not to mess up my lipstick. He smelled good. I looked in his eyes and told him I loved him. He put his big hands on my hips and pulled me closer. He put his lips to my ear and whispered, "Sally I love you too. You are my life" He stepped back and held my hands and looked me up and down with a grin growing on his face. "Sweetie you look good enough to eat. Why don't we send Dori and Georgie off and stay here and make love?'

"Because Dori will pitch a fit." Dori said from beside us.

"Georgie will too!" said Georgie from the other side.

I looked at Georgie. She wore a simple little black dress. She had on very high heeled shoes and black stockings. Her hair was put up in two pigtails, one on each side of her head. She looked like a fourteen-year-old girl dressed up in her mother's clothes; except that her body was not that of a fourteen year old. No way with the cleavage she was showing. On anyone else the hair do would have looked silly. The little black ribbons on each ponytail were real cute. On her it was adorable and sexy as hell.

Rich just said, "Wow!" I wish he hadn't said that. I hate it when a guy in drag looks better than I do.

The chopper was ready and we were soon at the club. We sat at a nice table we had reserved and ordered drinks. Tom, Dori's ex was there and came over and asked Dori to dance. She smiled and went off with him. An old friend asked me to dance and as we danced I noticed Rich and Georgie were gone from the table. I returned to the table and was asked by another friend to dance.

When I returned Rich was sitting alone at the table. I leaned over to kiss him and noticed a bit of lipstick that was not mine on the corner of is mouth. Dori joined us and kissed Rich too. She looked at him and said, "Whose lipstick is on your mouth Rich, it's not mine or Sally's.

He looked startled, "It has to belong to Georgie. She gave me a smooch a while ago." I giggled, "Did you like it? I didn't think you kissed guys."

He grinned, "I was the kissed, not the kisser. There are about twenty guys here tonight that either don't know or don't care about that. Hell I'm old enough to be her father."

Dori said, She may look that young but she is twenty seven years old; that is only seventeen years younger than you are Grandpa."

"Here she comes. She sure is cute." I wish he hadn't said that either. I am jealous as I can be. Why? I felt a hand on mine and looked down, it was Rich. He held my hand for a long time and the jealousy faded away. He whispered in my ear that he loved me. I felt his lips nibble at my ear and looked up to see Dori grinning at me. I was going to say something to her but our food arrived.

We finished eating and Rich and I danced two numbers then he said he was tired. We sat down and he told Dorie and Georgie that we were going home but that if they wanted to stay we would send it back for them. Dori said they would call for the helicopter when they needed it. Rich and I got ready for bed and he grinned at me. "I have you all to myself tonight. Come an let me make love to you."

I left my gown on the chair near the bed and jumped on him as he laid waiting for me. I kissed his warm lips and ran my tongue inside his sweet mouth. He moaned and held me tight. I pulled my lips from his and moved slowly down his chest kissing as I went. His darling little nipples got hard as I sucked on one and teased the other with my fingers. He chuckled, "Two can play that game you know."

"I'm counting on that my dearest man." He growled and flipped me on my back so fast I didn't know what was happening. His lips sucked a nipple way in and his hands cupped both my breasts gently caressing and squeezing them. His lips moved to one nipple and sucked it right in. He suckled very hard right to the edge of pain. I loved it then he nipped lightly on the nipple with his teeth. God! That was delightful. He was perfect, he stayed just below the start of pain and right where it brought wave after wave of pleasure.

He rolled off of me suddenly and reversed is body over me. His cock pressed against my throat and I grasped it as he lifted his hips higher. I pulled it over to my mouth as I felt his face bury in my wet pussy. He sucked my inner lips in and out of his mouth covering then with nice slippery warm saliva. Oh! It was so wonderful.

I held just the head of his cock inside my mouth. I laved the helmet with my tongue then rubbed my flat tongue as hard as I could over every bit of the top of it. Then I caressed the head with the soft smooth underside of my tongue. His hips thrust slowly up and down.

Lifting my head I let his cock fall from my mouth and fall on his tummy. I moved forward a little and lifted his balls to my mouth sucking one after the other into my mouth and very softly sucking on each of them. I rolled them around with my tongue. I felt his movements stop while he wondered what I would do next. I smiled to myself as I realized that this was the ultimate act of trust on his part.

Then the phone rang. He lifted off me and picked it up and answered it. He listened, then said, "Dori, honey that is exactly what we were doing damn it. What do you want?" He laughed, "Ok you little bitch, you know I will get even don't you?" He laughed again and said he would kiss me good night for her. Then he looked serious. "Are you going to do it? Think carefully about it. It may be irreversible." He looked at me. "I'll tell her, don't you want to talk to her yourself? OK. Call us in the morning."