Steamed Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain flashed a feral grin. "Stand up."

Silas did so while the Captain's hand wrapped around his shaft and gave a few rough pumps.

"You did well tonight," he whispered in Silas' ear. "Now come for me."

As if on cue, Silas threw his head back and thrust himself into Captain's tight grasp. "Captain," he cried out loudly as he came, coating Captain's hand with his release. Captain continued to stroke until Silas whimpered and collapsed forward against the Captain's strong body.

"You did good, boy. You made me very proud."

The words were barely a whisper. Silas wasn't even sure he'd have heard them if they hadn't vibrated through the other man's chest directly into his ear. He closed his eyes a little tighter. His Captain was pleased with him.

Calloused fingers fluttered across Silas' neck and it took a moment for Silas to realise that the Captain was unbuckling his collar. Silas couldn't help it, his body tensed and a soft whimper of protest escaped his lips.

The Captain chuckled. "You are not mine, Silas. You do not belong to me. I shall speak to Mistress Lavinia about my membership here and we will see what we can do about organising another night together. Would you like that?"

Silas could not think of anything he desired more. He pressed closer to the Captain and closed his eyes, content and satisfied for the first time in a very long time.

"Yes, Captain."

THE END