Steampunk Harlots Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Easy was a bit overwhelmed with the information, but took it all in as best as she could as they continued to walk back to the ship. They arrived at the docks and were about to enter when they saw Liddy in the lounge, naked, rocking back and forth on the lap of a man. Quietly, the girls set down the clothing and peeked in through the windows. A small outdoor rim around most of the ship let them sit and enjoy the show. Liddy spotted them soon enough and gave an apologetic grin for not taking things into her bedroom. One of his hands wrapped around her waist and the other holding her by her breast as she moved her hips around, grinding into the client.

"Okay, Easy, see how she's moving her hips?" Mari asked.

"Yes. He looks so deep inside her. Look how big he is. She looks like she's stretched so far to fit him in."

"Lucky her. You might not want someone so big for your first time, but it will feel really good with practice. Anyways, that's what Hannah was talking about with movement. Some men know a virgin won't do that. So even if you want to try it, don't. At least not unless you aren't selling yourself as a virgin." Mari was enjoying the education she was giving Easy.

"Will they do another position? I once saw a guard in the kitchen with one of the paid servants. He had her bent over the table and was doing it from behind."

"Depends on what they have been doing before we got here. Their clothing is over across the room so they have probably done a few. Though getting it from behind is amazing. You can enjoy it more physically, and if you don't like looking at the client then you don't have to. That being said, they do like to grab you by the hair or something when they do. Can you take much on those wings? Should have Liddy know if she needs to make a rule about holding on to them."

"I... don't really know. Nobody has ever really pulled on them like that. I mean, growing up they got tugged whenever someone wanted my attention or intentionally abuse me. It hurt but not much, unlike a hard smack on my ass that I got just as often."

A loud grunt inside signalled Liddy was being filled up deeply with cum and she gestured for the girls to get away. They stealthily retreated to the lower door and entered the ship, putting the clothing in Easy's new room. Mari ducked into her own room for a moment before coming back.

"Hannah, go with Ving to check in with Liddy once the coast is clear. Easy is going to get naked for me and I'm going to see what those wings can take."

"Don't worry, Easy. Mari loves the rough stuff like you wouldn't believe, but she knows how to find limits and won't push too far," Hannah comforted before leaving with Ving.

Easy let her sundress hit the floor, and Mari helped her with her bra while she slid off her panties. "Why naked?"

"Because I'm a horny bitch and I'm going to enjoy the view. Once your virginity is sold, I'm going to be your first woman if you want."

"I would like that I think." Easy blushed as Mari slid off her black dress, having not worn anything underneath.

Mari kissed Easy slightly as she drew the knife she retrieved from her room and slid it under her collar. She cut it off before turning Easy around, putting her on all fours on the bed. Her wet, desperate, virginal womanhood was dripping with desire already, but Mari knew better than to spoil her virtue. Even though they were both women and that nobody had to know, she just couldn't do it. She inhaled deeply and moved behind her to press her own wetness against hers before gently taking hold of Easy by the wings.

"You had a man inside you with what you are pushing against mine now. I want it so badly."

"All in good time, my virgin slut. Now tell me how this feels." Mari tugged on the wings as she pressed herself more firmly against Easy.

"So very good." She breathed heavily. "The wings feel fine, too."

Mari laughed. "How about now?" Mari tugged and thrust against Easy. Gentle in comparison to what she was used too.

"Still good. Try grabbing at the thicker parts at the top edge of my wings if you pull harder."

Mari adjusted her grip and repeated again and again until she was getting some rather aggressive thrusts against Easy. "Hows that?" "Hurts, but I more want to actually be fucked than for you to stop."

"Sex does help deal with the pain, you will take more with practice. Though we should stop for now." Mari let go of the wings. "How do they feel?"

Easy gave them a flutter. "Sore, a bit stiff, but alright."

Mari stood and watched Easy get off the bed and stand face to face with her, naked, their breasts touching.

Easy grabbed Mari's breasts to look at her piercings, "Those look amazing. How do they feel?" Easy said teasing the metal rings with her fingers.

"Better, the more you touch them. Still, another thing best left to when you are done playing the virgin. Get dressed. We should talk with Liddy."

Mari watched Easy redress and helped once again with her bra. She almost enjoyed putting the soft mounds back into the fabric as she did releasing them. Only after the sundress was on did Mari put her own black dress on and took Easy upstairs. There Liddy was waiting fully dressed in a deep red petticoat, with the client who had been so deep inside her recently wearing a robe. Ving and Hannah were standing nearby, side by side, facing them as if on display. Mari manoeuvred Easy next to them so all four were lined up. Easy was blushing, unable to meet the man in his eyes. He presumed because she was being proper or simply too intimidated. Rather, she was staring at his pants, imagining how big he was and if she could actually fit him inside her.

"Now that they are all gathered, I hope that you would find one suitable for your second round." Liddy offered the girls like they were drinks served at a bar.

"An Emberborn? You should know that would be improper," he said to Liddy, still regarding Easy.

"Improper just means we charge more for discretion. Though she is a special case beyond that. Verified virgin and pure," Liddy continued.

"I'd rather a woman be one I can degrade like you. Like when you whimpered after I ploughed into you."

"A woman can't help but enjoy being put in her place by such a man," Liddy responded, not letting his insult stick. "Mari is a fine slum rat to plough if you want a woman already degraded. Hannah is a proper bitch like me who you might enjoy settling. Ving needs a lesson in manners more than anything if you want to do me a favour."

He chuckled. "Thought she looked familiar. I'll take her."

"Ving, knees," commanded Liddy.

Ving dropped, immediately opening wide as the man opened his robes revealing his well-hung manhood, still wet with Liddy and his own seed. He stood there letting Ving do all the work, taking both hands around his cock and sucking the rest. She almost choked trying to take him all the way, but a well-practised throat let him get slowly deeper and deeper.

Hannah and Mari both stood there watching, thinking they could go all the way on the first try. Easy stood amazed at his size and thankful he wasn't going to be her first, but still wanted it badly.

Ving stopped trying to cram the cock down her throat only when she needed to catch her breath. She did as she licked the long shaft clean. It took twenty minutes of hard work from Ving before he was hard and ready again. He grabbed her by the head and pulled it back just far enough so that his head was touching her lips. He wanted her to taste what she was swallowing. One would expect a second load so soon after the first to be diminished, but it seemed considerable enough to Ving whose mouth was filling quickly with his seed. Finally finished, he let go but Ving remained with her mouth open and tongue moving about, so he could see she was getting the full taste. He nodded once and Ving finally closed her mouth to swallow. It took four tries to get it all down her throat before she opened again to show it empty. Satisfied, he took off his robe and started dressing in proper clothing as Ving remained on her knees.

Liddy gave a curtsy as he left, leaving a hefty pouch on the table. When the door closed behind him, Liddy sighed.

"Well, that was fun," she said meaning the opposite. "Sorry about the words, girls."

"I don't mind, Liddy," Mari responded. "We're improvising a lot, so just say what you gotta say."

Ving got to her feet. "Kinda glad he didn't try doing that to Easy."

"I know!" Easy exclaimed. "I mean I want to do that. I can't wait until I can do it. Just not sure how I'd be able to do it. Ya know?"

Their short laugh was cut off by the sound of the door opening again. In came another man.

"Pardon me." He spoke. "My good friend had mentioned his annoyance that an Emberborn fairy was offered to him."

"And you crave that fairy's virgin flesh?" Liddy countered, cutting to the point.

"I... yes. I could never get away with it in my estate. I told him before that I had no need for such distractions because my wife was plenty for me. Yet when he mentioned the fairy..."

"All I require is that you be gentle and considerate for her comfort," Liddy stated.

"Indeed. Whatever the rules and price is, I have no objections." He assured staring at Easy already swelling in his pants at the sight of her.

Liddy looked at Easy, who bit her lip as she smiled with an enthusiastic nod. Liddy walked him over to her and Easy took his hand as she followed Liddy. She showed them to the working room that Mari had been in earlier before Liddy had changed the sheets. Hannah and Mari had been trailing to listen in, but Liddy pushed them back and took them to the other side of the ship where the door to the neighbouring room was. All four working rooms were side by side but the doors to them alternated sides. So that no two doors were too close together. In that room, it was dark and unfinished, but Liddy had been strategic. In the walls were some cleverly placed holes that Liddy had plans for. For now, they could take turns looking into the room and watch as Easy lost her virginity.

Inside, Easy sat on the bed, nervous and excited. The man she timidly glanced at was older than her of course, but still young and handsome enough. She hoped that he would tell her what to do, because after all her waiting, her mind blanked on actually doing anything. Sitting next to her on the bed, he put his hand around her waist.

"I can understand how nervous you might be," he said.

Easy was almost disappointed in that since there was no way he possibly could, but she knew she had to be the woman he was paying for. So she responded how men think a woman should when they try to be comforting. Easy leant into his embrace and smiled.

"Thank you for doing this for me. I hope I make you as happy as you are making me," Easy said, earning an impressed nod from Liddy that, of course, she couldn't see.

He leant over and kissed Easy on the lips, slowly pushing his tongue into her mouth to find hers. His hand moved up her back along the small space between her wings. He pulled at the string tied behind her neck to release the straps of the sundress, letting the top-half fall and reveal her bra-covered breasts. Easy gasped slightly and made a motion to cover up, but stopped when she met his eyes and pushed her bra down to fully reveal them. He leant in for another kiss while his other hand, not resting at the base of her spine, moved across her navel and up towards her naked breasts. Cupping one in his hand, Easy gasped again as he moved his kiss lower down her neck and onto the other breast. Feeling the sucking on her nipples, Easy leant back slightly to make it easier on him. She gently embraced his head with her hands, letting out squeaking gasps each time he bit down on her. Trying not to get lost in the experience, she moved her right hand over his thigh and soon found his swollen member under his pants. He quickly reached down to unfasten them, as he switched his mouth to the nipple his hand had just let go of.

With his pants open, Easy pulled out the hard shaft she would soon be taking inside her. Relieved it was smaller than what she had seen Liddy and Ving just take, but still baffled how it would fit. Leaning forward, she kept a hold as he took his mouth away from her breasts to watch her slide the rest of her dress off with one hand, putting it on the floor in front of him so it would be softer to kneel. Wearing only her panties and bra, she leant forward, now touching it with both hands. She slowly licked along its length like she had seen Ving do as she readied herself. Slowly she took it into her mouth and closed her lips around the tip. Sucking on it like a sweet, she pushed her tongue back and forth, trying to slowly take more inside. Hitting the back of her mouth, she could feel herself ready to gag. After pulling back a moment, she pushed it back in and as deep as she could. She coughed and gagged but kept at it. Easy began moaning softly to let him know she was enjoying it, regardless of the other sounds she was making. Her wings fluttered as she felt the clasp of her bra give way. He had released it as his hands wandered over her wings. He held onto them from the opposite direction Mari had, pulling her body, and thus her head, closer to him.

Easy started to stand as he kept pulling, and he brought her onto the bed to lay her down. Even pinned under her body, her wings twitched as he slowly slid her panties off. He had taken his shirt off sometime while she had been busy sucking on him, and had taken his pants off once she was laying down. Now he kneeled on the bed, looming over her with his cock stiff and upright. He moved over her on all fours, and Easy could feel the tip touching her skin as he moved. Reaching down with one hand, he took hold of himself and slowly guided it towards the one spot Easy had been waiting so long to feel someone enter. She felt the pressure and reached her own hand down to open the way, letting it slowly slide into her.

The sensation was intense. Time seemed to draw out slowly as Easy felt another person moving inside her. Every instant she expected it to stop, that she was full and couldn't admit him anymore. Yet it didn't happen, as the penetration continued, until she couldn't understand how it was possible. When finally he was fully engulfed, Easy gripped down on him inside her. Unknown to her that she was so unique in that she had such well-developed and unusual muscles inside her. Gripping onto him and trying to pull him deeper. Fighting him when he tried to pull out for the next gentle thrust. When he did push in again, it felt faster but not deep enough for Easy. Again and again, he pushed inside her, feeling the tight grip. Easy begged for more as the pace picked up and she felt she could take it. Before the man who was in the process of claiming her virginity could even finish himself, Easy let out a gasp and a scream as she reached a climax that she never knew she could feel. Before, on her own, she thought she had but it was never anything like this. Her body tensed and tingled and spasmed as her stuttered moan travelled to the next room where Mari was watching the pussy she wanted get rammed over and over. She counted thirty-seven seconds.

Finally coming down from her rush, Easy relaxed her body a bit, but felt a part of his body still moving inside her. He was bracing himself against the headboard, making his thrusting more forceful, and Easy could feel her body reacting again with the desperate urge to take him deeper. She looked him in the eyes, gasping with each thrust, silently begging for more when suddenly he started giving a few sharp violent thrusts before holding himself deep in her. Easy was confused for a moment, until she felt a hot burst inside her and felt strange movement in her grip around the shaft inside her. She felt the fluid pumping through him and into her. Understanding her belly was filling up with his seed, she let out another scream and began twitching and moving again to make her body express her pleasure. Though his strong thrust was keeping her pinned and himself deep, Easy still moved for almost a full minute by Hannah's count who was now watching. Eventually, with all his seed spent inside her, he collapsed on top of her as she embraced him.

"Thank you," she muttered in a whisper.

He laid on top of her panting as she struggled to do the same under the weight of his body. Slowly she felt him soften inside her as she let her grip go. She remained there as he stood and dressed. He said some words she didn't hear and simply smiled at him. When Mari came in, Easy was crying. So happy she had found what she wanted after all those years and not been disappointed. Mari laid on the bed below Easy, and without speaking, began to lick and drink from her deflowered pussy. Easy was so sore there now and the tongue made the pain go away. Liddy paused for a moment after coming in before speaking.

"How do you feel?" she asked, sparing another glance at Mari lapping up what flowed from Easy.

"So can't wait for the next one." Easy giggled, and got a giggle from Mari in return, muffled by her busy mouth.

"I'm glad. He gave me some contact info that should make finding clients for you easier. You two enjoy yourselves. I need to spend this money getting this ship fixed up." Liddy closed the door after leaving as Mari came face to face with Easy.

"Such a fine first time. Most don't enjoy their first." Mari kissed Easy so she could taste herself, Mari, and the man who claimed her. "Now let me teach you how to enjoy a woman."

*****

Feedback and Comments are welcome.

12