Steampunk Harlots Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Ving has one on the bridge, but yes. If you wanted your own, you can do that. Space is limited on the ship, so that's really the only thing you need to be mindful of."

Liddy watched as they left, and sighed, knowing they were likely to spend everything she just paid them.

"Don't worry," Inky spoke up. "Once they get back, I will make sure they act responsibly. The first fat pay purse of your life is never spent intelligently."

"I suppose. Though, with all them gone, you are stuck keeping an eye on things here again."

"I don't mind. I can't really go get crazy with them anyway."

"We can, right?" Hannah came over after she showed out the courier.

"Yeah, I would like you all to get to know each other," Liddy agreed. "But I need someone to go find a tub for Leira."

"That's fine. I want to stop by my old friend and give him a list of suggestions for more of his vibrating devices."

"Oh, good. Take someone with you, though. Any excuse to get off the ship will do them well. We are going to be seeing clients a lot this week hopefully."

Hannah turned to see the hopeful looks from Mari and Ving, and tilted her head for them both to come along.

Liddy gave them their wages, and extra for Leira, "Try and find some water-friendly clothing for her as well."

Hannah waved an acknowledgement as she walked down the ramp to the docks and headed off with her friends.

"So, anyone have an idea of where to get clothing that can keep someone wet?" Ving asked plainly.

"I can think of a few outfits I could put on you that would work for me," Hannah replied, putting her hand on her bum for a short squeeze as they walked.

Ving shook her head with a smile while Mari spoke up. "Now, now, you two. Keep it in check until we are back on the boat. We also need a tub or something for the fish girl."

"Fish, now there is an idea. How do they keep those wet at the market?" Hannah asked neither woman in particular.

"Some kind of wax paper, I think. Maybe not the most fashionable stuff, but that's because it's cheap. If they can do something like that for more expensive stuff, then why not try it?" Ving suggested.

"Good idea." Mari laughed. "Let's find the fish market and be three sexy women looking for fashionable fish paper. Maybe we can start the worst fashion trend ever."

They all laughed as they left the docks and went to the market, hoping to find what they were looking for.

****

Not too long later, some newly wealthy soldiers were finding many places to get a drink. It wasn't until they found one that would serve Foxy that they decided to spend their money. She didn't want to hide herself anymore. A strange feeling of liberty came over her, walking in the open with her friends and not having to care about who saw her. No commanding officer or noble-born to get upset at one of her kind in the ranks. She was getting looks from everyone, but not all eyes kept on her. Astra was already being checked out as she leant over the bar to place an order for ale. A hand grabbed her ass as she did, which received a counter grab and armlock in return. The man pinned to the bar was made to apologise before Astra let him go and return to the table.

"Thought that's the kind of action you were looking for tonight," Foxy commented as Astra returned.

"Just because I'm here to ask for sex, doesn't mean I'm asking the creep who thinks it's his automatically." Astra laughed.

Foxy smiled as her joke had triggered the confident response she expected. She liked being reminded of how strong they all were, since it helped with how weak she felt sometimes. Juno looked lovingly into the eyes of the barmaid who brought the pitchers of ale and mugs, trying to signal her interest. Unfortunately, it went unnoticed, and after a short pout, Juno drank a full pint in one go before scanning the room for other prospects. Her eyes settled on a couple who were sitting at their own table. She nodded towards them after getting the attention of Kilty, who smiled and moved to stand. The two of them sat at the table, each closer than comfort to let their marks see, and made sure the push their chests out.

"So, the two of you expecting to get lucky tonight?" Kilty asked the man who was staring intently at her breasts.

While he fumbled for words, Juno spoke to the woman. "Don't get mad about your date checking out her tits. Yours are pretty damn good as well, but you can look at mine if it makes you feel better."

The woman was beyond shocked at the suggestion, but her indignation faltered as she looked Juno in her lovely eyes before curiously stealing a glance at her chest. Juno smiled softly, brushing her hand across the woman's breast on its way to rest on her thigh. Kilty already had her hands massaging the hardness under the man's trousers. The woman turned to look as the man stood up to leave with Kilty before turning back to Juno.

"Is she going to have... you know... with my husband?" she asked, looking guilty that she was letting it happen.

Juno was surprised to find they were married. "Yes, we can join them though if you want. Or you can have me to yourself."

"I don't know," she whispered. "This is so sudden and..."

Juno silenced her with a finger on her lips, leading her to follow her husband out the door. Silently her friends cheered her on as she fired back a smile and nod in celebration of the easy mark. Finding a willing woman was so rare that it felt like a gift.

Outside, Juno couldn't find Kilty until she glanced down the alleyway to find her feet sticking out from behind some boxes. Moving past them, she could see her on her knees putting her mouth on the husband as his wife watched, gripping Juno tightly by the hand. Juno moved behind her and placed her free hand between the wife's legs, to slowly press down and tease her with the soft sensation.

"I've never done that for him before. I didn't ever think that..." She stopped as Juno put her hands under her dress to press more directly on her.

Juno pushed down on her shoulders and lightly with her foot on the back of her knees. Putting her beside Kilty and up close, she watched him disappear completely down her throat before coming out and getting put back down again. Then Kilty pulled away and Juno, pressing her chest against the wife's back, and guiding her head with a free hand, put her mouth on her husband. Inexperienced, she couldn't take much inside, but did her best to mimic what she had seen Kilty do. Kilty, on the other hand, took the time to strip naked and get the husband's hands on her breasts as she put one leg over the wife. She had an up close view of her husband pushing inside another woman while Juno quickly unfastened her petticoat. Juno pulled her up to watch as her husband switched with Kilty to put her against the wall and ram her against it. The wife saw legs wrap around her husband as the last of her clothing slid away, and she was spun to be put against the wall.

She wanted to ask what was happening, but her lips were locked against Juno's, whose tongue was forcing its way inside her mouth. Slowly she opened to allow it and felt it pressing inside. She felt her breasts pressing against the cloth of the other woman, until it was pulled up and naked breasts were pressed back against hers. Curious, she reached up to grab them. They felt so soft and luscious and very much like her own, but being another woman's felt different.... Better. She could feel the trousers the woman had been wearing drop as they hit her feet, and realised that exposed to her was what she normally expected a man to penetrate. Taking the initiative, she moved one hand over to touch and found the soft wet flesh pulsing with heat. Without meaning to, a finger slid inside the woman and she gasped during their kiss. Enjoying the response it made, she kept using that finger inside the woman.

Kilty felt the hard brick behind her each time she was thrust into it, and loved how it stopped her from moving, allowing her mark to get deeper inside. Ignoring her face, the mark kept his mouth on her breasts, but she didn't mind. It wasn't often she could watch a woman who had to watch while she fucked her husband. Or at least, she would be watching if Juno wasn't keeping her so distracted. Kilty didn't mind that either. She knew how rare it was for Juno to find willing women. She was pulled away from the wall as the husband moved to sit on one of the boxes. Kilty turned around to face away from him, as she sat on his lap after guiding back him inside her. Propping her legs up on other boxes so she could control the thrusts herself, she did so with enthusiasm, as Juno went to her knees and allowed the wife a good view.

The woman almost couldn't handle the talented tongue between her legs, and almost pushed Juno's head away several times. Juno took her away from the wall and bent her over, facing Kilty and her husband. She resumed her work between the wife's legs, but pushed her closer and closer until Kilty could hold her by the head and guide her. In the poorly lit alleyway beside the bar, a wife was made to lick her husband's cock as it slid in and out of another woman. Kilty loved it when she also paid her some attention.

One of the kitchen staff had come out the side door to fetch something when he saw what was going on. Juno paused to look and then got up to whisper in the wife's ear.

"Fair is fair, if he can fuck a woman then you should be with another man." Juno waved the man over, and he took the hint.

He pulled his trousers down and needed no time to ready himself before pushing inside the wife. Surprised and interrupted from her attentions to her husband, she felt another man she didn't know and had never met thrusting into her. Kilty giggled at the sight of each thrust pushing the woman's face into her breasts. The wife was being held a bit more erect than before, but it wasn't long before Juno tapped Kilty on the bum. Kilty climbed off the husband, who started to grunt with displeasure before realising that Juno was ready to replace her. Juno was short enough to kiss the woman as she felt her husband pushing inside her.

"How does it feel?" she asked the woman.

"Wrong. But I want it because it's wrong. Does that..."

Juno stopped her with a kiss, before pushing her down to her breasts. She looked over at Kilty, who was against the wall with one leg up on a box and two fingers deep inside herself, enjoying the sight. Juno gasped at the feeling of a man putting his seed into her, and she smiled at the wife.

"Your husband has satisfied himself inside me. Do you want the same pleasure from the stranger behind you?"

Panicked, the wife replied, "No. I don't have a stone, I could get..."

Again Juno hushed her and looked to the man pounding himself into the less than innocent wife, and nodded him over to Kilty, who graciously accepted him inside her. Getting another woman like that was too much, and he soon blew his load inside Kilty against the wall.

Juno slowly slid off the husband and guided his wife's mouth to clean him off. The man from the kitchen returned to his work without a word when Kilty dismissed him, but turned back to grab a box of whatever he came out to fetch in the first place. The two soldiers cleaned themselves off with the wife's dress before redressing themselves, watching the married couple while they did so. The couple didn't realise they had been left alone in the alley until they looked around a few minutes later.

****

In the market, Hannah was having a hard time understanding their problem. "Why is the tub the hardest part of this trip?"

"Cotton underwear covered in wax. Then she can wear whatever she wants. Just that the underwear covers whatever she needs to keep wet instead of going for the minimum like we do," Ving explained.

"I get that. Cheap and potentially itchy as hell. I mean the fact that we can't find a single tub that a woman can lay down in. We are going to have to get one made custom."

"Something that big in a non-standard shape is going to take a blacksmith, not a factory, and take a long time," Mari reminded her unnecessarily.

"Fuck that," Hannah stated while changing direction. "We are going to see the guy who made that vibration tool. He had all sorts of stuff laying about and might just have what we need."

They headed off to see the inventor...

****

...while Juno and Kilty sat down at the table, gathering much praise from their comrades. Absent was Tara and Laurel. Laurel was twirling her blonde locks in front of a man at the bar, while Tara was gripping the thin wall that divided the lavatory stalls. Her legs spread wide and bracing herself against the opposite wall while the man between them slammed himself roughly against her. Not as much of a conquest as the couple had been for Juno and Kilty, but Tara felt quite satisfied with the man doing his best to please her. Losing herself in the moment, she didn't hear the lavatory door open, but did when the stall next to hers opened up.

Laurel grinned at the wall shaking with rhythmic regularity, knowing her friend was receiving the force of each thrust. Hands gripped her breasts and moved all over her body in a rush, she recognised from men who felt like they were in a dream and had to get everything quick before they woke up. She saw the fingers of Tara gripping tightly to the top edge of the wall coming onto her side. Pulled into her new friend for a sloppy kiss, she helped take off his trousers before her own clothing, since it didn't seem like he wanted to take his time. That suited Laurel, fine as she wanted to get back to drinking, and another man later on.

Getting on her knees, she only had a few moments of lubricating her man with her mouth before he lifted her up to grip the wall herself. She made sure to put her hands over Tara's who adjusted hers so they were almost holding hands as they held the wall. Surprising Laurel, the man got on his knees to get his tongue to work on her. It wasn't often men even considered it, so she enjoyed it for as long as he had thought was necessary. Soon enough, he stood up, feeling his duties to her were finished and put himself, after a near miss, inside Laurel. Hoping he wouldn't be as disappointingly brief with the sex as he was with the foreplay, she focused on each thrust from either side of the wall. Touching hands with Tara, as their backs were against each other's if it weren't for the wall, both having men inside them helped make it a bigger thrill. It wasn't the first time they had shared men or been present during sex, but the connection between them went unnoticed by the men.

Laurel was shocked when suddenly aware of her partner's seed leaking out of her. The man simply buttoned up his trousers and smiled as he left. She was still holding onto the wall and feeling the thrusts behind her when Tara moaned out loud. At least one of them had gotten satisfied.

12