Steampunk Harlots Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman had moved to fill Juno's mouth with her breasts as she finished talking. She felt Juno bite down lightly on her nipples while sucking on them, and massaging the bites with her tongue. Letting out a deep moan and scream, she forced Juno to keep working on her breasts instead of moving between her legs. Bucking her hips hard against the tool, she collapsed on top of Juno when her climax faded. Juno moved the vibrating tool out of the way after turning it off, and then cradled the woman in her arms.

"I'm so happy you could find such satisfaction with me. I know how hard it is to keep silent about your desires."

The woman whimpered in her arms, not wanting to leave, feeling Juno's hand explore between her legs. Slowly she widened them again, aroused, and again, aching for more. She knew other clients were waiting, but wanted to make the moment last, for her client as much as herself.

****

Foxy sat in the metal bath tub while Conna brushed her fur. She was mostly clean, but wanted to get what was left inside her out. Drying her off was always a challenge, since it left her fur a mess until it was groomed.

"Congrats on your own new personal best," Conna said with a laugh.

"Lots of fun as well. I just really underestimated how much cleaning I would need after," Foxy replied.

"Well, it's not so bad. At least they kept it off your fur for the most part."

"I did get careless for the last few. Though it didn't seem to bother them much. If I didn't think it would surprise the fuck out of my next client, I would be putting ice between my legs right now."

Conna laughed again. "That would be rather funny, though. But after all that, I think it's my turn while you stand guard. I have my own needs."

"Do you now? If you are so eager, then you can get whatever I missed." Foxy got out of the tub and pushed Conna to the floor before straddling her face.

Conna gently moved her tongue between the folds of flesh of her friend while Foxy used the brush on herself. The gentle attentions soothed the fox as she groomed herself. As she brushed her tail, she could see Conna's hand under her own skirt, to which she decided to help. Both of them penetrated their fingers deep, and didn't let up until Conna screamed into the woman covering her mouth with her wetness.

"Now you are ready to see clients without being too desperate," Foxy stated as she stood up.

"After listening to you with over a dozen men taking their turns on you, it will be days before I am not desperate for release."

They both laughed as they finished getting Foxy groomed and dressed, ready to be back on deck.

****

Catherine knelt below the circle of men, all trying to empty their loads onto her face while she patiently waited with her mouth open and tongue out. Her dress was pulled down to almost let her breasts pop out, but mainly so it would be easier to clean if their seed landed on her skin. It was unusual, to say the least, but all the men knew she had been born noble, and loved the idea of being able to disgrace a noble woman in such a way. They all seemed to ignore the fact that her hand worked hard between her own legs and harder still when another load landed on her. She climaxed almost as much as the men surrounding her did. Astra knelt in front of her, darting her head around to lick up anything that would drip off her and onto the dress.

****

Tara was quickly assisted on her return, getting the cart load of new sheets hauled into the service entrance opposite of the gathered crowd. Some of them ran into the ship to quickly change sheets in the rooms that needed it the most.

"Oh my, I can't believe it!" Tara exclaimed.

"What?" Conna asked, confused.

"All those times in training when we learned how to make beds quickly and perfectly? It has an actual use! Not just something for the drill masters to get pissed off about!"

Conna burst out laughing, and the two shared the joke with any of their comrades who assisted them -- all laughing themselves silly.

****

The lounge was rearranged to accommodate the new seating plan. The seats were near the bar, facing the opposite wall where the couch had been moved. Mari was on her knees facing her lover, also on her knees, kissing her and caressing between her wings. In the seats facing them, men sat and watched, towels on their laps. Having an audience watch was a new experience for either of them -- at least together. Mari, of course, had been watched many times, but not with Easy.

"Is she really the one who saved the life of Lord Dumas?" A man whispered to Liddy, who was serving him a drink.

"Yes, indeed," Liddy replied, not quite knowing the whole story. "Is that what they are saying?"

"Yes, an inked woman pulled him out of harm's way when the monster attacked. Then shielded him with her body. A shame to risk such a fine body, but most would have just saved themselves."

"Well, we do place a high priority on client safety. Though she is something special."

He nodded in agreement as he took his drink and towel before sitting down to enjoy the show. Mari wore a full-body, white fishnet that contrasted nicely with her skin, while Easy was in black-lace lingerie that didn't actually cover anything. The two women moved slowly, their show to tease and arouse rather than satisfy themselves. Foxy watched, keeping the viewers in line while recovering from her clients. Any raised voices earned a thump from her rifle on the deck to quiet them back down. That being said, when their voices raised in amazement, she let it go, since watching Easy wrap her long tongue around the breasts of Mari was impressive enough to warrant it.

Mari looked at the tongue, slithering around her breasts, and smiled at being able to share her love for Easy with others. She could see Easy enjoying it as much as she was, being able to bring pleasure to someone she cared for while others were pleased themselves. Mari leant in to lick the extended tongue and kiss her on the lips while her breasts continued to receive their attentions. Easy knew what the kiss really meant, and was happy to have received it. The idea that a woman, who had taken so many lovers -- hundreds -- would find such a special connection with her that she hadn't with so many others made her feel special. The life she had led and the hardships faced were simply to put her in the right place to find what she always wanted. The fact they both took so many men themselves during their relationship just made their bond stronger, since it was something they explored together.

Liddy looked to Catherine, who was now manning the door. Her social graces kept the crowd calm and orderly during the auctions. Though she could tell that Cat was getting frustrated with not seeing a client of her own. Liddy wasn't sure what to do, until Hannah came up the stairs. She paused to watch Mari pinch Easy by the nipples and the soft scream that it caused before looking around. Liddy shook her head, then nodded at the door.

Hannah was dressed in her guard uniform and carried her weapon cradled in her arms. Her movements were slow but steady. Liddy couldn't blame her for not wanting to be stuck in her room all day. There was a collective gasp as she stepped outside the door and the crowd saw her.

****

Hannah could tell Cat was twitching with desire the moment she stepped outside. The twitching stopped when Cat saw Hannah.

"Oh my gosh, you are up and about! Are you feeling alright?" Cat asked, genuinely concerned.

"Feeling like I might go crazy if I have to keep in bed. I mean, without someone with me. I figure I can help out a bit up here, and go back if I feel lightheaded."

"That would be most appreciated. I've got a feeling that a number of these men are waiting for me to go on the auction block."

A few cheers from the crowd confirmed her supposition, and the bids quickly got high enough to raise Hannah's eyebrow. She smiled at Cat, who was soon escorting a man onto the ship. As she passed through the door, Inky arrived to escort her client out. Her face lit up to see Hannah.

"You're up!" Inky exclaimed.

"So am I!" shouted a heckler from the crowd. They ignored him.

"Yes, I'm just a bit stir crazy. Needed some fresh air. Having fun?"

"Very much so. I've been impressed with the abilities I have seen." Inky inflected the tone to convince her client, who was still within earshot, but Hannah knew well enough it wasn't entirely true.

"Glad to hear it."

Inky planted a kiss on Hannah's cheek and gave her a firm hug that got more attention from the crowd. As they started bidding on Inky, Hannah had to explain she was off the market due to her recovery.

"Well, I'm glad you are at least somewhat listening to my instructions." Hope stated, somewhat pleased herself that Hannah was able to move about.

"It was either this or ritual suicide of boredom. Since I didn't want to undo the hard work everyone put into keeping me alive, I thought I'd do something productive."

"Fine, as long as you aren't stealing my fun, then it's alright. With you not working, I am getting so many sins accomplished, it's almost an excommunicable offence."

Hannah laughed and shook her head, "Well, that's good then. Gotta keep up your sin quota. Otherwise, all that confession and redemption is wasted."

"I know, right?!" Hope returned the laugh, reminding herself to make extra prayers later on.

****

Liddy was breaking a minor rule about letting someone behind the bar, but with the money he put down in front of her, she let him slide in from behind. His eyes were mostly focused on Mari, who had her head on the floor, body on the couch, and legs in the air. Easy, still kneeling on the couch beside her, held her head over Mari and penetrated with her tongue from a distance. While not as fun for Mari, it did show off again how long the tongue was and the men were excited. They seemed to finish rather quickly and were replaced from the crowd just as fast. Liddy was well practised at serving drinks, able to do so while being jolted by each thrust inside her.

Looking through the window to the bridge, she could see Ving against the wall, smiling as she was roughly slammed against it with each penetration. Inky had gone down the stairs with a client and simply served him there. With all the work rooms filled, there wasn't much choice. Vile then escorted out her seventh sweaty client and looked to her with a girlish smile of glee. Hope slapped her on the ass as she walked by. Liddy smiled. The money was good, but the women she worked with was what made her really happy.

****

Something in the deep dark of the sewers raged...

*******************

Shorter chapter than normal but it couldnt be helped. Didnt want to make filler and couldnt take from the next chapter. I hope to get lots of feedback, comments or mail, I want to hear from everyone!

12